• 54 results
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By MethoKi

I'm not sure if it happens in any comic. But i'm almost positive it did. Not saying he can dodge Robocop's barrage of bullets, but just to prove that he HAS dodged a bullet before.

@whitewings1234:

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By slimj87d

@whitewings1234 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@SlimJ87D:

I'm gonna ignore you as well. You're not debating, you're trolling and crying about grammer, feats of characters and posting dictionary crap that has nothing to do with this thread. goodbye.

I don't understand how me pointing out how you misinterpreted a feat is not part of debating. If you're going to present a feat and you present it wrong in a debate forum, don't get butt hurt when others point it out to you. Makes you sound like a sore loser. I hope this is goodbye and we never meet again.

FLAGGED!

Lol, okay. You know you can't just randomly flag people because something hurts your feelings. You can only flag when it breaks the rules.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By whitewings1234

@Batman242 said:

I'm not sure if it happens in any comic. But i'm almost positive it did. Not saying he can dodge Robocop's barrage of bullets, but just to prove that he HAS dodged a bullet before.

@whitewings1234:

Cool video. I hope its canon.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

Once again Robocops slow. Batman dances around him all day. You know what Batmans gonna do? Run around Robocop in circles and say " Na, na, na, na, na you can't catch me. "

Dude dont you get it? Batmans to fast and agility for RC.... This is my last time speaking to you. were done. Batman wins and i'm not the only one going with Batman here.

Oh I get it lol. So tell me again how running around in circles helps give Batman the win when he doesn't have a way to KO Robocop? Does Batman have unlimited stamina now? You're right you aren't the only one, Nefarious on the first page tried to say Batman would KO Robocop by throwing a batarang at his head LMAO! The other ones say "Batman" but don't even try to explain how he's supposed to do it with 3 batarangs and a smoke bomb...

Batman loses, he BFR's himself realizing he can't KO Robocop under the TS's rules. Make a new battle in which Batman comes back after visiting the Bat Cave if you want him to win so badly...

Sir i'm gonna ask you one more time. " LEAVE ME ALONE " I'm done with you. Batmans faster, stronger, more agility, better fighter ( physically ) Robocops slow, can't run, can hardley walk at that...etc Batman takes this 10/10 Batmans wrecked a Robot Superman which would own Robocop before RC knew what happened to him.

Relax, we're having a discussion. According to you he wrecked a Robot Superman with a sonic device. He doesn't have a sonic device in this scenario, this has been said multiple times. Being faster and more agile is great, but if he has no way to KO Robocop then he can't win, it's that simple.