• 54 results
Maruke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maruke

The fight takes place in a warehouse. Sudden meeting, Batman has 3 batarangs and one smoke bomb and Robocop has a gun with 1 clip, and anything else he might have

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungChief

Has batman ever dodged a bullet that ricocheted off of something before?

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By whitewings1234

@YoungChief said:

Robocops never dodged a bullet before either however, in Robocop 3 he did catch a bullet, but the catching the bullet scene was RC's only speed feat. His physical movement is still very slow. Batman can dance around him all day anyday and knock RC out with his EMP. Batman I believe is also bullet proof. Unlike Robocop who has had his armor pierced by pistol and gun rounds.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Batman.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

Robocops never dodged a bullet before either however, in Robocop 3 he did catch a bullet, but the catching the bullet scene was RC's only speed feat. His physical movement is still very slow. Batman can dance around him all day anyday and knock RC out with his EMP. Batman I believe is also bullet proof. Unlike Robocop who has had his armor pierced by pistol and gun rounds.

Sooo does batman have a gadget now that makes his eyes and mouth bullet proof? Lol, just sayin... and according to the TS, Batman doesn't have EMP in this battle. But seriously though, what kind of rounds has Batman's armor deflected? Robocop is slow as hell anyway, does Batman have a way to KO Robocop given the TS's rules? Is Batman strong enough to KO Robocop with punches and kicks?

If Robocop manages to get his hands on Batman, he will shoot batman in the mouth...

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DCsuperman0007

robocop shoots him 30 times in the eye as batman takes his first step.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Batman would beat Robocop with little difficulty.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@Nefarious: How does he do it?

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By whitewings1234

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

Sooo does batman have a gadget now that makes his eyes and mouth bullet proof? Lol, just sayin... and according to the TS, Batman doesn't have EMP in this battle. But seriously though, what kind of rounds has Batman's armor deflected? Robocop is slow as hell anyway, does Batman have a way to KO Robocop given the TS's rules? Is Batman strong enough to KO Robocop with punches and kicks?

If Robocop manages to get his hands on Batman, he will shoot batman in the mouth...

Ok, true. Batman does have weak spots RC could aim for, but thats if Robocop could get Batman into a position to shoot him in the mouth or the eyes. Batman may not have EMP, But Batmans gadgets and a smoke bomb might do some damage to RC and Batman could take advantage. Is Batman faster than RC? Of course. Will this be an easy win for Batman? NO...

I'll say Batman 8/10

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious
@ShiZZmAhh: He throws a batarang at his head, knocking him out while using the smoke as a distraction.
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Havenless

@DCsuperman0007:

A shooter is only as accurate as his gun. No handgun in the world is that precise beyond 10 feet. Directly in the eye? No. I would even argue if they're a far distance from each other, Batman would be far more accurate with the Batarangs than Robocop with the handgun. Unless it's got a barrel like Jack Nicholson's handgun, Robocop could point it perfectly in Batman's eye and it won't go there, and will be farther off the longer the distance they are apart

Add in that Robocop had horrendous agility in the movies, it's a sudden meeting so I doubt they're standing eye to eye, and because it's in a warehouse, I'm going Batman 10/10

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ddecourt

Batman very easy win.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@Nefarious said:

@ShiZZmAhh: He throws a batarang at his head, knocking him out while using the smoke as a distraction.

Robocop took bullets to the dome, how is a batarang going to KO him? *EDIT* This had me rolling HAHAHA! Thank you for that.

@whitewings1234 said:

Ok, true. Batman does have weak spots RC could aim for, but thats if Robocop could get Batman into a position to shoot him in the mouth or the eyes. Batman may not have EMP, But Batmans gadgets and a smoke bomb might do some damage to RC and Batman could take advantage. Is Batman faster than RC? Of course. Will this be an easy win for Batman? NO...

I'll say Batman 8/10

Batman has 3 batarangs and one smoke bomb, there are no gadgets.

So Batman is going to throw his batarangs at Robocops jaw lol? He could use the smoke bomb to conceal his movement, but then what? I want to know if Batman has the strength to KO Robocop.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By whitewings1234

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

So Batman is going to throw his batarangs at Robocops jaw lol? He could use the smoke bomb to conceal his movement, but then what? I want to know if Batman has the strength to KO Robocop.

Yes, as smart as Bruce is, I believe he could do some damage to RC with a Batarangs and a smoke bomb. The most weight Batman has shown to lift is a 1,000 pound ceiling.

No Caption Provided

I doubt if Robocops that durable, but I think Batman could put a hurt on RC for sure.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DCsuperman0007

@Havenless: his targeting systems would lock on then unload.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By YoungChief

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

Yes, as smart as Bruce is, I believe he could do some damage to RC with a Batarangs and a smoke bomb. The most weight Batman has shown to lift is a 1,000 pound ceiling.

No Caption Provided

I doubt if Robocops that durable, but I think Batman could put a hurt on RC for sure.

Think you're pretty smart huh, think you can outsmart a bullet? (Robocop movie quote) Robocop has pretty incredible aim if you guys don't know, thats why I brought up the ricocheting bullet before, his targeting computer is dead on and his gun is a a friggin handcannon. Really doubt a batarang or even a bat-punch is gonna put him down at all

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Havenless

@DCsuperman0007:

It doesn't matter, it could target perfectly in batman's retinas, handguns aren't that accurate

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Robocop.

People are brainwashed by Batman. He has no powers or carries any weapons. Chumps.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@whitewings1234: Dude, go watch Robocop 2. In that movie he fell off the top of a skyscraper, then proceeded to get rag dolled by a huge robot and didn't get KO'd. I'm not convinced Batman has the strength to do anything to Robocop and is limited with the rules given by the TS.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By whitewings1234

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

Think you're pretty smart huh, think you can outsmart a bullet? (Robocop movie quote) Robocop has pretty incredible aim if you guys don't know, thats why I brought up the ricocheting bullet before, his targeting computer is dead on and his gun is a a friggin handcannon. Really doubt a batarang or even a bat-punch is gonna put him down at all

Robocop may have good aim and i'm not saying Batmans fast enough to dodge bullets, but he could avoid being shot. He could use that smoke bomb and while the sb goes off, he could probably steal that gun from RC and blow his brains out. Thugs with not even half of a brain have outsmarted Robocop in Robocop 2 and those thugs would of gotten floored by Batman with ease.

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

It doesn't matter, it could target perfectly in batman's retinas, handguns aren't that accurate

Exactly and as I stated above, while that smoke bomb goes off, Batman could just steal Robocops gun if possible.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By YoungChief

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

Robocop may have good aim and i'm not saying Batmans fast enough to dodge bullets, but he could avoid being shot. He could use that smoke bomb and while the sb goes off, he could probably steal that gun from RC and blow his brains out. Thugs with not even half of a brain have outsmarted Robocop in Robocop 2 and those thugs would of gotten floored by Batman with ease.

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

Exactly and as I stated above, while that smoke bomb goes off, Batman could just steal Robocops gun if possible.

Ok NO. Batman is not wrenching the gun away from Robocop, Robocop is really strong, if that's all you can come up with that is weak sauce

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By whitewings1234

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234: Dude, go watch Robocop 2. In that movie he fell off the top of a skyscraper, then proceeded to get rag dolled by a huge robot and didn't get KO'd. I'm not convinced Batman has the strength to do anything to Robocop and is limited with the rules given by the TS.

Dude, I own all the Robocop movies and as I said on my above posts, Murphy got outsmarted by 2 thugs and Batman would of floored those thugs with ease. RC got his armor pierced by the skyscrapper. RC

Batman

Lifts 1000 pound ceilings

Took out Clayface and Clayface would murder RC with ease.

Batmans also beaten bigger Robots with higher tech than RC will ever face.

He wrecked a Superman robot from the Fortress of Solitude with a sonic device,he can do the same to Robocop.

RC

Having his armor peirced by a normal heman with a sharp stick (robocop 1

killed by a sniper bullet to the chest (robocop series)

took one grenade to the chest whick knocked him down to 10%

torm apart by construction tools robocop 2

had his hand blown off by a grenade launcher robocop 2

slow can't run Any Robocop movie

out smarted by a kid and a couple of thugs robocop 2

been KO'd by a few volts

Batmans dealt with bigger problems than Robocop on a dailey basis.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By whitewings1234

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

Ok NO. Batman is not wrenching the gun away from Robocop, Robocop is really strong, if that's all you can come up with that is weak sauce

You have to remember that Robocop has a mouth that he breathes in right? the Smoke Bomb will cause him to choke so of course he wont use his full strength while hes busy choking and so on. Batman has withstood smoke bombs before.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YoungChief

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

You have to remember that Robocop has a mouth that he breathes in right? the Smoke Bomb will cause him to choke so of course he wont use his full strength while hes busy choking and so on. Batman has withstood smoke bombs before.

Only his head and brain are organic, look up Robocop man

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By whitewings1234

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

Batmans alot faster and more agility than Robocop, thats why I give it to him. If RC has a mouth, then i'm assuming he has a throat. didnt mean lungs.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Floopay

Pshhhhhht. If he gets the gun arm he had against that Robo-Ninja, he totally takes it

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

Dude, I own all the Robocop movies and as I said on my above posts, Murphy got outsmarted by 2 thugs and Batman would of floored those thugs with ease. RC got his armor pierced by the skyscrapper. RC

Batman

He wrecked a Superman robot from the Fortress of Solitude with a sonic device,he can do the same to Robocop.

RC

been KO'd by a few volts

I don't think your understanding the circumstances in this battle. This is a random encounter in a warehouse. Batman has 3 batarangs and one smoke bomb...nothing else. He does not have a skypscraper to throw Robocop off of or anything to pierce his armor with. Half the stuff you listed being done to Robocop Batman doesn't even have access to in this battle. So once again, when Batman fails to take away Robocop's gun, and fails to KO him with punches and kicks, what is he going to do then?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YoungChief

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

Batmans alot faster and more agility than Robocop, thats why I give it to him. If RC has a mouth, then i'm assuming he has a throat. didnt mean lungs.

No Caption Provided

That's robocop. http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop_(cyborg) There's his wiki page, read it. Nothing batman can do with the stuff he has in this scenario is gonna affect Robocop in the slightest

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve

Now tell me again how Batman has any semblance of a chance with 3 Batarangs and a smoke pellet?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bane_of_sith

BATMAN ONLY HAS THREE BATARANGS AND A SMOKE BOMB!! Listing feats he accomplished with much more gadgets is useless. This would b a good fight but I'm not so sure bats could KO RC,he's really durable and has tanked some heavy shots,not to mention falling off a High rise. I think RC could take a slight majority,,but only cause batman is nerfed

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whitewings1234

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

Batman

RC

been KO'd by a few volts

I don't think your understanding the circumstances in this battle. This is a random encounter in a warehouse. Batman has 3 batarangs and one smoke bomb...nothing else. He does not have a skypscraper to throw Robocop off of or anything to pierce his armor with. Half the stuff you listed being done to Robocop Batman doesn't even have access to in this battle. So once again, when Batman fails to take away Robocop's gun, and fails to KO him with punches and kicks, what is he going to do then?

Once again Robocops slow. Batman dances around him all day. You know what Batmans gonna do? Run around Robocop in circles and say " Na, na, na, na, na you can't catch me. "

Dude dont you get it? Batmans to fast and agility for RC.... This is my last time speaking to you. were done. Batman wins and i'm not the only one going with Batman here.

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

No Caption Provided

That's robocop. http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop_(cyborg) There's his wiki page, read it. Nothing batman can do with the stuff he has in this scenario is gonna affect Robocop in the slightest

So you're saying Robocop doesnt have a throat? If thats the case then how else was he able to eat?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

When you really think about it... is that a lifting feat or a "supporting" feat. It doesn't look like the ceiling started on the ground and batman lifted it over his head.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By YoungChief

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By whitewings1234

@YoungChief said:

Robocop catching a bullet is his only speed feat though. And did you not read the rules on here that it is against the rules to overpower a character just to make the battle a fair fight? RC in films is not titanium, im sorry, but not even the op can rewrite the character and as shown in the video Floopay posted, RC got his arm cut off by a sword. a sword that I even own. I could kill RC probably. You can go on about how RC caught bullets, but again thats his only speed feat hes ever shown. his physical movement is still extremly slow. When has Robocop ever ran? I'd love to see this. Batman is a far better skilled fighter than RC and Batmans wrecked Clayface and a robot superman who would both trash Robcop. If you wanna believe RC wins, then believe what you wish man, but yes speed has alot to do with it. Batman being faster will give him alot of advantages.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By whitewings1234

@SlimJ87D said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

I'll say Batman 8/10

No Caption Provided

When you really think about it... is that a lifting feat or a "supporting" feat. It doesn't look like the ceiling started on the ground and batman lifted it over his head.

Who cares if the ceiling started on the ground. Did Batman lift it? YES! So why make up excuses? I hope your not trying to start drama.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jackofspades

@Havenless said:

@DCsuperman0007:

A shooter is only as accurate as his gun. No handgun in the world is that precise beyond 10 feet. Directly in the eye? No. I would even argue if they're a far distance from each other, Batman would be far more accurate with the Batarangs than Robocop with the handgun. Unless it's got a barrel like Jack Nicholson's handgun, Robocop could point it perfectly in Batman's eye and it won't go there, and will be farther off the longer the distance they are apart

Add in that Robocop had horrendous agility in the movies, it's a sudden meeting so I doubt they're standing eye to eye, and because it's in a warehouse, I'm going Batman 10/10

look at this and say he don't have range or not accurate

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By slimj87d

@whitewings1234:

The English language has a problem with it. He DIDN'T lift it, and that's my point. You need to analyze feats properly. It'll only hurt you when people point things out to you like right now. That's all.

lift

[lift] Show IPA

verb(usedwithobject)1.tomoveorbring(something)upwardfromthegroundorothersupporttoahigherposition;hoist.

2.toraiseordirectupward:Heliftedhisarminagestureoffarewell;toliftone'shead.

3.toremoveorrescindbyanofficialact,asaban,curfew,ortax:acourtdecisiontoliftthebanonstrikesbyteachers.

4.tostoporputanendto(aboycott,blockade,etc.):Thecitizenrywillhavetoconservefoodandwateruntilthesiegeagainstthecityislifted.

5.toholdupordisplayonhigh.

sup·port

[suh-pawrt, -pohrt] Show IPA

verb(usedwithobject)1.tobearorholdup(aload,mass,structure,part,etc.);serveasafoundationfor.

2.tosustainorwithstand(weight,pressure,strain,etc.)withoutgivingway;serveasapropfor.

3.toundergoorendure,especiallywithpatienceorsubmission;tolerate.

4.tosustain(aperson,themind,spirits,courage,etc.)undertrialoraffliction:Theysupportedhimthroughouthisordeal.

5.tomaintain(aperson,family,establishment,institution,etc.)bysupplyingwiththingsnecessarytoexistence;providefor:tosupportafamily.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokeysteve

Whitewings is the same troll that thought Doomsday would get slaughtered by A T-1000 and ignored any and all feats and facts. Just ignore him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

@Pokeysteve said:

Whitewings is the same troll that thought Doomsday would get slaughtered by A T-1000 and ignored any and all feats and facts. Just ignore him.

Interesting... on top of that he's been pretty rude.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By whitewings1234

@SlimJ87D:

I'm gonna ignore you as well. You're not debating, you're trolling and crying about grammer, feats of characters and posting dictionary crap that has nothing to do with this thread. goodbye.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@whitewings1234 said:

Once again Robocops slow. Batman dances around him all day. You know what Batmans gonna do? Run around Robocop in circles and say " Na, na, na, na, na you can't catch me. "

Dude dont you get it? Batmans to fast and agility for RC.... This is my last time speaking to you. were done. Batman wins and i'm not the only one going with Batman here.

Oh I get it lol. So tell me again how running around in circles helps give Batman the win when he doesn't have a way to KO Robocop? Does Batman have unlimited stamina now? You're right you aren't the only one, Nefarious on the first page tried to say Batman would KO Robocop by throwing a batarang at his head LMAO! The other ones say "Batman" but don't even try to explain how he's supposed to do it with 3 batarangs and a smoke bomb...

Batman loses, he BFR's himself realizing he can't KO Robocop under the TS's rules. Make a new battle in which Batman comes back after visiting the Bat Cave if you want him to win so badly...

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By YoungChief

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

Robocop catching a bullet is his only speed feat though. And did you not read the rules on here that it is against the rules to overpower a character just to make the battle a fair fight? RC in films is not titanium, im sorry, but not even the op can rewrite the character and as shown in the video Floopay posted, RC got his arm cut off by a sword. a sword that I even own. I could kill RC probably. You can go on about how RC caught bullets, but again thats his only speed feat hes ever shown. his physical movement is still extremly slow. When has Robocop ever ran? I'd love to see this. Batman is a far better skilled fighter than RC and Batmans wrecked Clayface and a robot superman who would both trash Robcop. If you wanna believe RC wins, then believe what you wish man, but yes speed has alot to do with it. Batman being faster will give him alot of advantages.

How did I overpower anyone? Can you prove he isn't titanium in the films? Those were Robot Cyborg Ninjas by the way, much stronger than a human, Robocop would oneshot you with no effort, I'm done with you, you are clearly a hardcore batman fanboy and delusional to think you could beat Robocop. I'm not going on about how he caught bullets, it's a fact, you're the one going on trying to debunk it, you have yet to prove how batman could hurt him in this scenario at all. This is ridiculous, peace out

No Caption Provided
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokeysteve

@SlimJ87D said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Interesting... on top of that he's been pretty rude.

If only you could see my inbox.......

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d

The fight does take place in a warehouse and Batman definitely has a chance if he can trick or get Robocop into the power grid. Batman is fully capable of this. Remember, if Robocop wasn't knocked off of that power grid by Lois he would have died.

So I won't rule out Batman totally.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By MethoKi

@whitewings1234: Batman has dodged a bullet before though....

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By whitewings1234

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@whitewings1234 said:

Oh I get it lol. So tell me again how running around in circles helps give Batman the win when he doesn't have a way to KO Robocop? Does Batman have unlimited stamina now? You're right you aren't the only one, Nefarious on the first page tried to say Batman would KO Robocop by throwing a batarang at his head LMAO! The other ones say "Batman" but don't even try to explain how he's supposed to do it with 3 batarangs and a smoke bomb...

Batman loses, he BFR's himself realizing he can't KO Robocop under the TS's rules. Make a new battle in which Batman comes back after visiting the Bat Cave if you want him to win so badly...

Sir i'm gonna ask you one more time. " LEAVE ME ALONE " I'm done with you. Batmans faster, stronger, more agility, better fighter ( physically ) Robocops slow, can't run, can hardley walk at that...etc Batman takes this 10/10 Batmans wrecked a Robot Superman which would own Robocop before RC knew what happened to him.

@YoungChief said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@YoungChief said:

How did I overpower anyone? Can you prove he isn't titanium in the films? Those were Robot Cyborg Ninjas by the way, much stronger than a human, Robocop would oneshot you with no effort, I'm done with you, you are clearly a hardcore batman fanboy and delusional to think you could beat Robocop. I'm not going on about how he caught bullets, it's a fact, you're the one going on trying to debunk it, you have yet to prove how batman could hurt him in this scenario at all. This is ridiculous, peace out

No Caption Provided

Did I say you overpowered anyone? NO.......You said RC was made of titanium which means I either missed that when reading the op ( which is overpowring a character and is against the rules or you assume RC is made of Titanium which is false. ) either way RC is not made of titanium. Sorry, but RC is not a T-800. I only said I could beat Robocop cause I own a real sword similar to what that Japanese guy had that he cut RC's arm off with in Robocop 3....... RC was getting knocked to the ground by a human kicking him around and yet you think he can beat Batman? LOL Whatever dude. I never denied RC catching a bullet, if you would read my post carefully I said, the catching a bullet scene is his only speed feat, but his physical movement is still very slow. Thats why Batman wins. Well one reason. Later guy. I think im gonna exit out of this thread myself, its going from a debate to all these trolls jumping on me. so yeah

LATER!!!!!!!!!!

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By whitewings1234

@Batman242 said:

@whitewings1234: Batman has dodged a bullet before though....

Scan of Batman dodging a bullet?

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DCsuperman0007

@Havenless: have you ever seen robocop?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

@whitewings1234 said:

@SlimJ87D:

I'm gonna ignore you as well. You're not debating, you're trolling and crying about grammer, feats of characters and posting dictionary crap that has nothing to do with this thread. goodbye.

I don't understand how me pointing out how you misinterpreted a feat is not part of debating. If you're going to present a feat and you present it wrong in a debate forum, don't get butt hurt when others point it out to you. Makes you sound like a sore loser. I hope this is goodbye and we never meet again.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By whitewings1234

@SlimJ87D said:

@whitewings1234 said:

@SlimJ87D:

I don't understand how me pointing out how you misinterpreted a feat is not part of debating. If you're going to present a feat and you present it wrong in a debate forum, don't get butt hurt when others point it out to you. Makes you sound like a sore loser. I hope this is goodbye and we never meet again.

FLAGGED!