• 55 results
#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

- Batgod goes against his sidekicks, Dick, Tim, Jason and Damian

- Standard gear for everyone, no prep, morals off Batman, morals off Robins

- Battle location is New York, they start at 100 feet apart, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He most probably knows them better than they know themselves.

Cuz he's the goddamn Batman.

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (13661 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick could potentially solo with morals off. The other 3 just ensure the win.

#4 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

The Robins win. They outnumber Batman, hell Dick alone would give Bruce a good fight.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Nightwing will not solo morals on or off. But I do think the robins win...

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

The Robins should definitely win.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is Jason and Damian wouldnt want to work with Tim, and Jason was reluctant to ask Dick and Damian for help in B&R. Dick does have great chemistry with Tim and Damian, and Batman during Infinite Crisis said it himself: Dick is a better leader/strategist than he is. Dick and Jason are almost equal to Batman as combatants. Plus Jason has lethal gear as standard. Morals off mean that the two highly skilled killers, a brilliant detective, and a master field commander plus talented martial artist take this fight.

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

The problem is Jason and Damian wouldnt want to work with Tim, and Jason was reluctant to ask Dick and Damian for help in B&R. Dick does have great chemistry with Tim and Damian, and Batman during Infinite Crisis said it himself: Dick is a better leader/strategist than he is. Dick and Jason are almost equal to Batman as combatants. Plus Jason has lethal gear as standard. Morals off mean that the two highly skilled killers, a brilliant detective, and a master field commander plus talented martial artist take this fight.

What if I remove Bruce's morals?

#9 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@KnightRise said:

No, keep them on, or limit them to willing to kill if he has to. Or give him prep. Its hard to argue for a moral-less Batman since you dont see that too often.He knows the Leopard Blow but so does a moral-less Tim, and Jason has clearly the more deadly standard gear than Bruce, even without morals.

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (13661 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@KnightRise said:

I'd say if you give him some prep and let him handle it his way in Gotham, he'd have a better chance.

#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is almost as skilled as Bats by now, Tim has Shiva training and crazy staff skills, Jason is extremely lethal and has lethal weaponry, and Damian, although the weakest link, is still respectably skilled. Against a Batman who isn't willing to kill them? Team takes this easily.

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

I removed Batgod's morals

#13 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Even against all the Robins at once, Batman should still win.

#14 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Robins because i dont know of any morals off batman feats.

#15 Posted by batkevin74 (10784 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: If the Robins can work together (at least 3 of them at a time can) they could, maybe just take this but they'll be battered, broken and sorry. Jason would possibly go for a quick kill

#16 Posted by wellzy4eva (12 posts) - - Show Bio

With Morals off, wouldn't Jason Todd just shoot batman whilst the others distract him? he is after all a great marksman and the fight is set in New York so getting a gun wouldn't be hard...

Actually, does anyone think Batman would resort to a gun with Morals off?

#17 Posted by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Even against all the Robins at once, Batman should still win.

Now that morals are off for batman this.

#18 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

dick has no chance at soloing. bruce will beat him down any day 1v1 its not close.

bruce could win this, but fighting all 4 of them makes it tough. damian is to unexperienced, i feel he would charge in and bruce would 1-2 shot him with morals off. tim dosnt have the h2h to hang too long, its gonna come down to dick n jason vs bruce and idk if they have the team work for it.

#19 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick and Jason could take the bat together and Dick alone would make it tough for bats to win but add Damien and Tim into the mix? It's a Stomp.

Brice goes down.

#20 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

Dick and Jason could take the bat together and Dick alone would make it tough for bats to win but add Damien and Tim into the mix? It's a Stomp.

Brice goes down.

its not a stomp, batman has defeated tim in sparring contests while restricting him self to using a limited amounts of martial arts. (Far from morals off) damien isnt experienced enough at all. bruce would 1-2shot him with morals off. bruce has easily evaded an enraged grayson. he stomps anyone of them 1v1, them teaming up and he still has a decent chance, may take majority. someone show scans of any of them even contending with bruce.

#21 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: The issue here is that there aren't many scans of the three fighting. I know that Brice has struggled with Jason during Winnick's under the red hood book but i can not find the scans. And i can't really think off the top of my head where there would even be a Dick vs Bruce fight. But you have to think they have all fought and lost and beaten the same villains. So in assuming that Bruce is a 10 out of 10 and Dick is a 9 out of 10 and Jason is probably an 8 out of 10 as far as fighting skills, the two should be able to team up on him and take him down. And with Tim and Damien providing distractions it makes it even easier. Tim is probably a 7 and Damien a 5 or 6. Dick is also a better strategist than Bruce ( Bruce himself has said this ) and it is well known that dick is one of if not the best leaders in DC so he could strategically get the upper hand on Bruce with his team. Also Dick is considered the most agile human in the DCU and it has been said a hundred times that Dick is faster than Bruce. So while i agree this isn't quite a stomp but with all things considered Bruce goes down without a doubt.

#22 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

@NEEK_03: The issue here is that there aren't many scans of the three fighting. I know that Brice has struggled with Jason during Winnick's under the red hood book but i can not find the scans. And i can't really think off the top of my head where there would even be a Dick vs Bruce fight. But you have to think they have all fought and lost and beaten the same villains. So in assuming that Bruce is a 10 out of 10 and Dick is a 9 out of 10 and Jason is probably an 8 out of 10 as far as fighting skills, the two should be able to team up on him and take him down. And with Tim and Damien providing distractions it makes it even easier. Tim is probably a 7 and Damien a 5 or 6. Dick is also a better strategist than Bruce ( Bruce himself has said this ) and it is well known that dick is one of if not the best leaders in DC so he could strategically get the upper hand on Bruce with his team. Also Dick is considered the most agile human in the DCU and it has been said a hundred times that Dick is faster than Bruce. So while i agree this isn't quite a stomp but with all things considered Bruce goes down without a doubt.

No way

#23 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Absolutely. Bruce said so himself in Infinite Crisis. And it is widely known that Dick is a better leader than Probably anyone in DC he's been leading teams since he was a kid and can empathize and understand other people better than Bruce. That makes him a better leader.

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

@BigCimmerian: Absolutely. Bruce said so himself in Infinite Crisis. And it is widely known that Dick is a better leader than Probably anyone in DC he's been leading teams since he was a kid and can empathize and understand other people better than Bruce. That makes him a better leader.

#25 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: whatever you just tried to post is not showing up

#26 Posted by BatWatch (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

When was the last time Dick and Bruce fought? The last time I remember was at the end of Bruce Wayne: Murderer? There, Batman evaded Dick the whole time and eventually worked him into hitting Jason's memorial. Since I don't think Bruce ever even tried to hit Dick, I'd say that goes way in favor of the BatGod being able to take Dick if he was trying.

Nonetheless, against all of the Robins, Bats would fall. The Robins probably understand Bruce better than he knows himself. They are all skilled fighters. As long as they didn't split up and forced Bats to face them together, Bats would go down.

#27 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: maybe a better leader, but not a better strategist. also if he is the better leader then why does bruce lead the bat family.

i can provide scans of sparring sessions etc.

defeats tim while limiting himself to using very few martial arts:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat_indianskill.jpg

evades and eranged NW with ease and then strikes him twice flooring him:

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1496QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw2.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1497QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw3.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1498QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw4.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1499QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw5.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1500QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw6.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1501QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw7.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1502QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw8.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1503QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw9.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/?action=view&current=batvnw1.jpg#!oZZ1504QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbatvnw10.jpg

#28 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: What do you mean why doesnt he lead the bat family? Because he isn't batman. There are better world leaders than the ones that are established. Batman is batman so no writer will ever let Nightwing lead over him, that was a silly question. It isn't the Nightwing Family. Bruce himselft has said that Nightwing is a better strategist and leader i do not know why you are arguing.

And i havent commented one time on Tim being able to beat Bruce i just said he could provide distraction so that sacan is pointless and Dick was enreaged and acted out of anger and Bruce exploited it, that is also out of context so your scans dont really prove anything to the contrary of what i am saying.

also for the last time BRUCE SAID THIS STUFF HIMSELF.

#29 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

All substantial leadership Feats

#30 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

All substantial leadership Feats

im not sayin he isnt a good leader. im sayin i dont think he is better then bruce. yes he is the better acrobat but its not so much so that bruce cant touch him. bruce is much more skilled in h2h and much stronger/ more durable. those scans were showing how easy it is for bruce to defeat his two robins. he wasnt trying against either and decidingly had the upper hand in both scans. if bruce thought that NW was the better leader he would make him head of the family, yet its always bruce that leads when they are together. because bruce's tactics are better, nw may relate better to ppl and that helps but the tactics part is a no brainer.

#31 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: A. it's THAN not then.

B. Empathizing and understanding a team is exactly what makes a good leader. I'm done arguing with you. I have scans that prove my point plus if youve ever read infinite crises Bruce says himself all the things i am saying. Dick doesnt lead because it is not his team it's Batmans team and Batman out ranks him that's just how it goes. It doesnt make him a better leader that's just his place. It's HIS family. Your arguments are all opinions with no hard facts. I appreciate the debate ( i guess) but you have shown me nothing substantial and i dont want to do this anymore.

The hard truth is that Batman against all four would go down. Dick and Jason would overpower him with Tim and Damien providing distractions.

#32 Posted by wellzy4eva (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: I respect your opinion, Dick's stock went up a lot when he got made into Batman and even before that he has carved out a niche as a leader. It is well documented on here that Batman is the god of prep (being considered one of DC's top strategists by some) but purely winging it has worked against him to various degrees.

Also, I'd like to state that by looking at your last scan, with morals off I bet Dick would sacrifice the rest of the Robins to take Batman down. (although again, there is not much proof of what Bruce/Dick are capable of when they are not living by the bat-code)

#33 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

@NEEK_03: A. it's THAN not then.

B. Empathizing and understanding a team is exactly what makes a good leader. I'm done arguing with you. I have scans that prove my point plus if youve ever read infinite crises Bruce says himself all the things i am saying. Dick doesnt lead because it is not his team it's Batmans team and Batman out ranks him that's just how it goes. It doesnt make him a better leader that's just his place. It's HIS family. Your arguments are all opinions with no hard facts. I appreciate the debate ( i guess) but you have shown me nothing substantial and i dont want to do this anymore.

The hard truth is that Batman against all four would go down. Dick and Jason would overpower him with Tim and Damien providing distractions.

you are sayin that i havent provided anything? i just posted scans where bruce easily evades dick then floors him with 2 shots, stands above him and basically says check yourself. i posted another scan where bruce easily beats tim, limiting himself to very few MA, all u have shown is how u claim dick is a better leader then bruce. thats fine. is that going to win him this fight? he needs the tools to win this fight, which im not so sure he has. i find a morals off batman disposing of damien and tim quite easily, i agree grayson and jason are deff the two main focuses. i'd like to see ANY scans of either of them holding their own against a serious batman.

#34 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@wellzy4eva said:

@Romulus9000: I respect your opinion, Dick's stock went up a lot when he got made into Batman and even before that he has carved out a niche as a leader. It is well documented on here that Batman is the god of prep (being considered one of DC's top strategists by some) but purely winging it has worked against him to various degrees.

Also, I'd like to state that by looking at your last scan, with morals off I bet Dick would sacrifice the rest of the Robins to take Batman down. (although again, there is not much proof of what Bruce/Dick are capable of when they are not living by the bat-code)

isnt owl man pretty much bruce without morals? i wonder is his feats would be accepted.

#35 Edited by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

Bruce did not struggle at all with Jason. He held back andwhen he got serious he stomped jason todd. Neek all ready uploaded scans of batman beating nightwing easily and these are the 2 best robins. Neither tim nor Damian are going to last long at all other then an annoyannce. Dick being a good leader isn't going to help when batman has them completely out classed in skill and weapons. What have any of these people done thats on par with bruce?

Here are the scans of the jason todd fight you are thinking about (I think):

#36 Posted by wellzy4eva (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: I've always found the without morals option a hard thing to properly comprehend with master strategists.

I always thought that strategically, Lex Luthor was a good representative of what Batman would be capable of if he seriously didn't care about anyone or anything, maybe mixed with the unpredictability of the Joker.

#37 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Romulus9000 said:

Bruce did not struggle at all with Jason. He held back andwhen he got serious he stomped jason todd. Neek all ready uploaded scans of batman beating nightwing easily and these are the 2 best robins. Neither tim nor Damian are going to last long at all other then an annoyannce. Dick being a good leader isn't going to help when batman has them completely out classed in skill and weapons. What have any of these people done thats on par with bruce?

Here are the scans of the jason todd fight you are thinking about (I think):

exactly, none of them have shown to even hold their own with bruce. thats why the battle consits of so many robins, and yet i think he STILL might pull it off.

#38 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by jashro44 (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

That is out of context. Night wing was unpprepared for that strike.

#40 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

That is out of context. Night wing was unpprepared for that strike.

true but it was also just a backhand, not an all out punch.

#41 Posted by ComicStooge (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: A backhand with a fist.

#42 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's think this for a moment, Dick, is an strategist, having to work with 3 others, even more the 3 that took the Robin mantle after him, 3 that he knows so well, he will think of something, Jason wouldn't listen to Dick, cause like always, he's gonna see it as a competition, he's the kind of guy that acts before thinking when it comes to a fight, and he ain't afraid to fight dirty, now Tim, Tim is a living brain, Dick surpasses him on skills but together, they can do some good, while Damian, Damian was trained by the League of Assassins, he surely would like to go one one one on his father, to prove himself to Batman and the others, now, he has worked with Dick before when he was Batman, and if its in the Pre-New 52 (which I'm assuming it is), Batman won't win, Dick can put on a fight on him, so can Damian and Jason will surely won't stay behind while Tim finds for a way to snap him out of whatever he's got (and probably find it) is a matter of team work which giving the players we've got won't be easy but working together, can be done, even the greatest of them all will fall, Tim was there when Batman faced Bane, not to mention Dick who second to alfred, might be the one that knows Bruce the most, Jason has his reasons not to go all out on him but he will try hard to get him down and Damian won't stay behind, so I say, if it was other than Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian, like the Justice League or the Teen Titans, even The Outsiders lead by Dick, or all of them.... Batman would win definitively.

#43 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people actually think Bruce could take them all on at once? Wow, didn't know the Robin's were that bad.

#44 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Some people actually think Bruce could take them all on at once? Wow, didn't know the Robin's were that bad.

they arnt, he is just that good.

#45 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Yea, and I'm not denying that. But the Robin's have pretty good feats themselves, and have trained with many of the top fighters when all combined together. Not to mention their intelligence far exceeds normal levels, I highly doubt they'd rush in like a pack of bulls. To say Bruce could beat them all at once is like saying they're just another couple of street thugs, or lower level assassins working for Ra's.

#46 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Yea, and I'm not denying that. But the Robin's have pretty good feats themselves, and have trained with many of the top fighters when all combined together. Not to mention their intelligence far exceeds normal levels, I highly doubt they'd rush in like a pack of bulls. To say Bruce could beat them all at once is like saying they're just another couple of street thugs, or lower level assassins working for Ra's.

well you have to keep in mind he has trained all of them and he may know them and their styles better then they do. he knows their weaknesses and strengths, their tactics, their 1st moves, etc.

#47 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

well you have to keep in mind he has trained all of them and he may know them and their styles better then they do. he knows their weaknesses and strengths, their tactics, their 1st moves, etc.

True, but like I said they've trained with others which would vary from what he taught, especially if they're going for the kill. Not to mention they know him as well, probably not to the degree he does them. But the four together I feel would be too much for them to handle.

But I will be clear, Bruce handles all 1V1, might be able to squeak it out against two of them. But all four, I don't think so.

#48 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

True, but like I said they've trained with others which would vary from what he taught, especially if they're going for the kill. Not to mention they know him as well, probably not to the degree he does them. But the four together I feel would be too much for them to handle.

But I will be clear, Bruce handles all 1V1, might be able to squeak it out against two of them. But all four, I don't think so.

he would easily beat two, damian and tim would go down harsh. actually he would beat any 2 pretty badly, the only two who would be any trouble are the older boys. i agree they know bruce as well. but bruce has trained with many more masters, and has mastered many more MA then any one of them. so he would be much harder to predict, also he could use them against eachother, like a lot of ppl do when fighting teams. remember bruce had years of training before any of them became robins even. not to mention the years of fighting he had while he was thought to be dead. im not sure he could beat all four.

Im convinced he takes any two, and that he has a chance here, with no morals.

#49 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

he would easily beat two, damian and tim would go down harsh. actually he would beat any 2 pretty badly, the only two who would be any trouble are the older boys. i agree they know bruce as well. but bruce has trained with many more masters, and has mastered many more MA then any one of them. so he would be much harder to predict, also he could use them against eachother, like a lot of ppl do when fighting teams. remember bruce had years of training before any of them became robins even. not to mention the years of fighting he had while he was thought to be dead. im not sure he could beat all four.

Agreed, he stomps Drake and Damian at the same time. What I meant was Jason and Dick. I agree with most of your points, but I don't see him using the Robin's against each other, they're too smart for that. Well at least I don't see it working against Tim and Dick, can't be too sure on the other two. Bruce is clearly the most skilled here, but the others with their combined combat and strategical feats should be more than enough. They've faced heavy of their own. If the four together couldn't win together they might as well retire and find a desk job.

#50 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@Tim_Drake4444 said:

Agreed, he stomps Drake and Damian at the same time. What I meant was Jason and Dick. I agree with most of your points, but I don't see him using the Robin's against each other, they're too smart for that. Well at least I don't see it working against Tim and Dick, can't be too sure on the other two. Bruce is clearly the most skilled here, but the others with their combined combat and strategical feats should be more than enough. They've faced heavy of their own. If the four together couldn't win together they might as well retire and find a desk job.

hahah it would be very sad if all four couldnt beat him, all but Damien have fought on teams where they face meta and super humans quite regularly, not to mention they have all pretty much had solo careers to facing many of batmans foes. Four may be to much for him, but im just not sure because no one has really show any evidence that they can hold their own against him.