• 165 results
#1 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

battle will take place in the place when no place is given...
ko,kill 
  batman vs Rhino

#2 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Bat can pull this off.  Way too agile and smart to lose to a jobber like Rhino.

#3 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

No. 

No.

No no no no no no No No No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

castleking, what could have POSSIBLY posessed you to create this thread???!!!?!?!!?!!?!!

#4 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino soaks up everything Batman toss at him...unless its a Nuke or a Bus loaded to the brink with TNT the Rhino is hardly gonna blink. Batman can kick and throw batarangs all day it will do nothing 

Rhino might jobber but he's out of Batman's league

Once Rhino touches Batman its over

#5 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see Batman losing this. 

#6 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
"I can't see Batman losing this.  "

SERIOUSLY? 

Rhino can bench 80 tons, take an anti-tank missle to the chest without harm, run at close to 200 mph, and has a horn that he can use to rip through solid steel. 
Name one thing that Batman has in his arsenal that would make Rhino even blink.
#7 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

SERIOUSLY? 

Rhino can bench 80 tons, take an anti-tank missle to the chest without harm, run at close to 200 mph, and has a horn that he can use to rip through solid steel. 
Name one thing that Batman has in his arsenal that would make Rhino even blink. "
Batman's not going to get hit by Rhino. As for damaging him, he has nothing to do that either. This isn't a battle of fisticuffs. 
#8 Posted by tensor (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#9 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

SERIOUSLY? 

Name one thing that Batman has in his arsenal that would make Rhino even blink. "
Batman's not going to get hit by Rhino. As for damaging him, he has nothing to do that either. This isn't a battle of fisticuffs.  "

How is he not going to get hit? Batman has human-level speed and agility. Rhino has caught and tagged Spider-Man before. 

And since you've said it's not a 'battle of fisticuffs', I'll ask again : What does Batman have in his arsenal that could hurt Rhino at all?
#10 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i didnt think this one through...... batman wins every time with CIS on or off
#11 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"i didnt think this one through...... batman wins every time with CIS on or off
"

For the love of sanity, PLEASE say you're being sarcastic.
#12 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

SERIOUSLY? 

Batman's not going to get hit by Rhino. As for damaging him, he has nothing to do that either. This isn't a battle of fisticuffs.  "

How is he not going to get hit? Batman has human-level speed and agility. Rhino has caught and tagged Spider-Man before. 

And since you've said it's not a 'battle of fisticuffs', I'll ask again : What does Batman have in his arsenal that could hurt Rhino at all? "
How about dual battarangs in both Rhino's eyes for starters?
#13 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @castleking said:
"i didnt think this one through...... batman wins every time with CIS on or off
"
For the love of sanity, PLEASE say you're being sarcastic. "
stop telling me what i am or not since i am not being sarcastic but serious and really didnt realize all the options bats had
#14 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

SERIOUSLY? 

And since you've said it's not a 'battle of fisticuffs', I'll ask again : What does Batman have in his arsenal that could hurt Rhino at all? "
Plot conventions. People don't pay money to see goose chases between Spider-Man and Rhino. And it makes zero sense. Spider-Man can dodge bullets from multiple directions but can't avoid a walking tank like Rhino? 

Batman can't hurt him period unless he hits him in the face.  
#15 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like I'm surrounded by Klandicar clones...
#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" It's like I'm surrounded by Klandicar clones... "
post the mr. mugatu from zoolander i feel like im taking crazy pills here!
#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" It's like I'm surrounded by Klandicar clones... "
post the mr. mugatu from zoolander i feel like im taking crazy pills here! "

The who from what?
#18 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle depends largely on the time frame. Shorter, Rhino. Longer, Batman. 

#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

"battle will take place in the place when no place is given"

#20 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
"This battle depends largely on the time frame. Shorter, Rhino. Longer, Batman.  "

Actually, the longer it goes, the easier it will be for Rhino (superhuman endurance).
#21 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
"This battle depends largely on the time frame. Shorter, Rhino. Longer, Batman.  "
Actually, the longer it goes, the easier it will be for Rhino (superhuman endurance). "
The longer the fight goes, the more time Batman has to discern Rhino's weaknesses and read his already obvious movements. 
#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Actually, the longer it goes, the easier it will be for Rhino (superhuman endurance). "
The longer the fight goes, the more time Batman has to discern Rhino's weaknesses and read his already obvious movements.  "

Weaknesses? Rhino doesn't have any weaknesses that Batman can exploit. 
And so what if he can read a few movements? He's not fast enough to avoid attacks forever.
#23 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
are you really that blinded?  bats has an obvious one attack ko advantage here
#24 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps knockout gas??

#25 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"are you really that blinded?  bats has an obvious one attack ko advantage here
"

what?
#26 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @castleking said:
"are you really that blinded?  bats has an obvious one attack ko advantage here
"
..................          what? "
What does Rhino do when Batman busts out the hypersonics or the battarangs to Rhino's eyes?  Beg Bats too stop?  Too late at that point.
#27 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
The longer the fight goes, the more time Batman has to discern Rhino's weaknesses and read his already obvious movements.  "

Weaknesses? Rhino doesn't have any weaknesses that Batman can exploit. And so what if he can read a few movements? He's not fast enough to avoid attacks forever. "
His face, his obvious movements, his charging style, his low intelligence...
#28 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

....his need to breathe and Batman's knockout 'nades.....

#29 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

Weaknesses? Rhino doesn't have any weaknesses that Batman can exploit. And so what if he can read a few movements? He's not fast enough to avoid attacks forever. "
His face, his obvious movements, his charging style, his low intelligence... "

Rhino has just as many showings with standard intelligence as he does with sub-par intelligence. He's not some dumb brute who charges headfirst into everything.
#30 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

Rhino has just as many showings with standard intelligence as he does with sub-par intelligence. He's not some dumb brute who charges headfirst into everything. "
I'm still going for a knockout gas knockout myself, Nexus.
#31 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Joker said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

Rhino has just as many showings with standard intelligence as he does with sub-par intelligence. He's not some dumb brute who charges headfirst into everything. "
I'm still going for a knockout gas knockout myself, Nexus. "

It Batman's standard knockout gas (assuming it's part of his standard gear) potent enough to knock out someone of Rhino's size before Rhino is able to land a hit?
#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
yes. also their is nothing i know of that would suggest he can take larger doses then your average person... also bats has used his KO gas on various bricks no problem even stuck them in their mouths......... his gas suppose top be able to take out mobs and gangs of ppl.
#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
"I think the Bat can pull this off.  Way too agile and smart to lose to a jobber like Rhino. "

Did you really just say Batman is too agile for Rhino?....Really? lol
Staff
#34 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino

#35 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaahh. Thank you. I'm no longer alone.

#37 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman willing to kill takes this with ease with a batarang to the face kill shot

#38 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Batman willing to kill takes this with ease with a batarang to the face kill shot "

AKA out of character.  Even so, a standard batarang to the face likely wouldn't drop Aleskei.  The dude has taken a rocket to the face.
Staff
#39 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"The dude has taken a rocket to the face. "
As well as blows from Spider-man, She-Hulk, Hulk, Thing, Silver Surfer, and many other people who are stronger and can deliver a blow with more devastation than Batman and a batarang.
#40 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

The SS fight was hilarious. 

Staff
#41 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
and a boot to the grill form cap dropped him like a bag of bricks
#42 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-stomp.
#43 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"and a boot to the grill form cap dropped him like a bag of bricks
"

Serious PIS when compared to everything else he has taken to the grill without getting hurt.
#44 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"and a boot to the grill form cap dropped him like a bag of bricks
"

....You b#### and moan when people use specific examples of Wolverine you consider to be PIS...But PIS to other characters apply? odd....
Staff
#45 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"....You b#### and moan when people use specific examples of Wolverine you consider to be PIS...But PIS to other characters apply? odd.... "

rofling
#46 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
now only reason that would be pis is that logan didnt right out kill him but hesitated but it could also be cis since he wouldnt want to hurt cyke in the 1st place... but the way the blast reacted with logan is the way it should always be with most ppl since it is a force block and sending logan flying use to be the more accurate display of his power not so much any more
#47 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoops. I did it again lol
#48 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
okay we all know that cap punching shield bashing and kicking rhino is PIS... but this is different this is the batkick and the bat punch and he has toys to use to ko rhino like the knockout gas and hypersonics that have dropped ppl unconscious..
#49 Edited by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

"and a boot to the grill form cap dropped him like a bag of bricks"

@castleking said: 

"okay we all know that cap punching shield bashing and kicking rhino is PIS... but this is different this is the batkick and the bat punch"

#50 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"okay we all know that cap punching shield bashing and kicking rhino is PIS... but this is different this is the batkick and the bat punch and he has toys to use to ko rhino like the knockout gas and hypersonics that have dropped ppl unconscious..
"

So, it's PIS for Cap to KO Rhino with a shield bash, but it's still logical for a 'batpunch' to drop him?