• 120 results
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jokerpoker

Batman from TDK, Ra's Al Ghul from Batman Begins, Black Widow from the Avengers, and Green Arrow from Arrow (CW). This fight is strictly HAND TO HAND, no weapons, gear, or armor. That means Batman does not have his Batsuit on (none of them are wearing armor). No morals, everybody is bloodlusted. All four of them fight at at the same time, and the fight takes place in a 15 yard by 15 yard boxing ring. The last person that isn't dead or knocked out wins.

EDIT: Black Widow from The Avengers AND Iron Man 2.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@batman242 @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek @rbt @jayc1324

@616vulture @dccomicsrule2011 @patrat18

@granitesoldier @wolverine08 @risingbean @cadencev2

@ancient_0f_days @monsterstomp @cable_extreme @jokerpoker

@jmarshmallow @god_spawn @super_soldierxii

@kidman560 @616vulture @the_red_viper @cheesesticks

@funsiized @risingbean @patrat18

@fetts

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The dark knight wins.

ra's comes second

widow comes third

green arrow comes last

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow kicks all their butts except Green Arrow

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

Black Widow kicks all their butts except Green Arrow

what has she done to put him above bats?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZhuRong
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theamazingbatman
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Arrow.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Apparently you are a Batman fanboy by your name so I cant debate that

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Arrow, Widow, Ras, Bats

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theamazingbatman

@zhurong said:

@theamazingbatman: Apparently you are a Batman fanboy by your name so I cant debate that

Nah I am not a batman fanboy . My name is after him because all other names I tried were already used and also I'll accept that batman will lose if you provide feats for BW

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@theamazingbatman: Well is reaction time is amazing. He has dodged arrows after they were fired, shot grenades (from grenade launcher attachments) out of the air. And his fighting is a lot more fluid compared to Movie Batmans "elbows and head butts" way of fighting. He has also constantly beaten big name opponents like Malcolm Merlyn, Bronze Tiger, Nyssa Al Ghul, and China White.

Think Widow wins next for practically the same reasons, she is super agile and she sorta kinda took a hit from the Hulk.

Ra's is next cause he was shown to be better then Bruce in all their encounters.

Batman is last, he is formidable, but not the best.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#16 frozen  Moderator
  1. Arrow
  2. Batman
  3. Ra's or Widow
Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Green Arrow

Ra's Al Ghul

Black Widow

Batman

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Ra's fought an inexperienced Bruce. Bruce from TDK was in better condition and would beat Ra's. Bruce post-prison in TDKR was his prime.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@zhurong said:

Maybe you should counter his point before resorting to trollish name-calling.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@frozen said:
  1. Arrow
  2. Batman
  3. Ra's or Widow

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

ra's

arrow

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: That Grenade launcher attachment is the M-203 grenade launcher. It shoots a 40mm grenade.

As for the answer, Ollie has been the most consistent at top tier levels. He has the advantage in being in a serialized format, and he also has an advantage in that Nolan didn't do much with Batman. If I was betting money based on feats, I'd run with the Arrow.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow takes this.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Black widow would get singled out quite quickly. And then out of those three, batman looks to be superior.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator
Banegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow or Green Arrow. Batman and Ra's really aren't that impressive. Natasha and Oliver are pretty much on the same level of skill. But Natasha has the advantage in agility whereas Oliver has the advantage in strength. So it could really go either way between those two.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolviex said:

Batman. Black widow would get singled out quite quickly. And then out of those three, batman looks to be superior.

What h2h feats puts him above arrow?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Natasha didn't do anything Bruce couldn't she was just more flashy. Bruce beat larger groups of ninjas and swat teams and groups of prisoners and thugs. Black Widow took out a few thugs and beat up a mind controlled and featless hawkeye.

1. Batman or green arrow

2. Ra's al Ghul

3. Black widow

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Arrow stomps!

Actually i'v been following the series, and i've been enjoying it :)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 frozen  Moderator

@fetts said:

Black Widow or Green Arrow. Batman and Ra's really aren't that impressive. Natasha and Oliver are pretty much on the same level of skill. But Natasha has the advantage in agility whereas Oliver has the advantage in strength. So it could really go either way between those two.

Natasha isn't really that impressive, in my opinion Nolan Bats was more impressive due to the third movie. Her agility will not matter against Arrow; he's faster.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I dont see no point in doing so but okay

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Hell are you talking about? Black Widow looks more "flashy" because she's more skilled in martial arts than Bruce is. She also beat Hawkeye (and showed that she can dodge arrows at near point blank range in the process), survived a backhand from the freaking Hulk, and took on a horde of Chitauri. TDK Batman doesn't have any feats to prove that he could do any of this.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen As for reasons stated above, I'd say she's pretty impressive. Though, now that you mention it I do suppose Arrow has shown to be faster than her.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@fetts said:

@frozen As for reasons stated above, I'd say she's pretty impressive. Though, now that you mention it I do suppose Arrow has shown to be faster than her.

Hawkeye wasn't very notable in pure H2H - if we go down that route, Batman was to take Bane's punches, wear him down and beat him. Bane was capable of punching through conrete pillars with his bare hands and cracked a man's neck with only the one hand. In an episode of Arrow, Barry Allen stated that it takes 1,250lbs of pressure to crack someone's neck with one hand. Bane did the exact same feat and thus had superhuman strength - Bruce took all of his punches. Furthermore, he was stabbed inbetween the plates and shrugged off a fatal stab wound, he healed all of his previous injuries to perfect health in a matter of months, inside a pit with subpar medical attention. If Nolan Batman had a superhuman ability, it was undoubtedly his durability. Bruce was still able to take on 4 ninja's at a time and an entire S.W.A.T team. She was mostly shooting at the Chitauri and using their own weapons against them, alebit had very brief H2H moments.

Widow may have reacted to his arrows (Arrow has easily done such feats), but Bruce aim-dodged two mercenaries with AK-47's while supposedly being a 'physical wreck'.

No Caption Provided

Bruce saved his entire city from a Nuke. The Nolan films are not realistic.

When did she tank Hulk's backhand?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By dondave

Arrow

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've watched all of them and Arrow wins. His hand to hand skill is better than anyone else here. Black Widow comes second, since she is the fastest one here, and her skill is close to Ollie's, but not enough for her to take it. I honestly wasn't that impressed with Batman, thinking he was pretty slow and didn't show as much skill as I thought he would. Ra's comes in last, since he wouldn't be able to even beat Bruce.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fetts

@frozen: Hawkeye displayed some martial arts skill in the Battle of New York as well. Furthermore, it's not very fair to compare an Arrow-based fact to a TDK feat. I mean come on, you don't honestly believe Bane is as strong as Cyrus Gold do you? Even if it was a real world fact, movies almost never use 100% use real world logic. So the statement isn't valid here. And when was Bruce stabbed prior to being in the prison? Bruce was injured because Bane broke his back.

Also, I'm pretty sure the darkness was a pretty big factor in that feat. I sincerely doubt he could accomplish that same feat in a well-lit room.

And I have no idea how you figure that Batman saving Gotham from being nuked makes the movie unrealistic.

Black Widow didn't tank it. She just survived one and shook it off after like 10 minutes of being traumatized. In fact, after being backhanded from the Hulk she went on to beat Hawkeye, so that's even more impressive in my book.

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:47

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@fetts:

Hawkeye displayed some martial arts skill in the Battle of New York as well.

Not much. Most of it was brief - his best feats came from one-shotting the Chitauri with his arrow shots.

Furthermore, it's not very fair to compare an Arrow-based fact to a TDK feat. I mean come on, you don't honestly believe Bane is as strong as Cyrus Gold do you? Even if it was a real world fact, movies almost never use 100% use real world logic. So the statement isn't valid here.

I compared it to TDKR because Bane replicated the exact samefeat in the same manner.It could have been a direct reference to TDKR - Bane replicated the feat without too much trouble. Bane did crack his neck, not crush his windpipe. Though anatomically, it should be impossible, the script shows the writer's intention to be a crack and the subtitles re-enforce it as a fact. Movies not using real world logic proves my point - Bane's feats are not supposed to be compared to 'real world logic'.

And when was Bruce stabbed prior to being in the prison? Bruce was injured because Bane broke his back.

Bruce was stabbed post-prison. Talia stabbed him in-between his plates (to which Lucius said his suit had no defense for in TDK) - initially, Bruce is going to collapse and severely weakened because of getting stabbed, but after a minute or so he shrugs it off.

Also, I'm pretty sure the darkness was a pretty big factor in that feat. I sincerely doubt he could accomplish that same feat in a well-lit room.

It was also of a disadvantage to him. He could not see the gunmen very clearly - they both had AK-47's and he was supposedly a 'physical wreck'. He covered the distance in a short amount of time.

And I have no idea how you figure that Batman saving Gotham from being nuked makes the movie unrealistic

Nolan's Batman films are not realistic. TDKR had the government rendered useless by terrorists ransacking Gotham, the movie had a number of unrealistic elements.

Black Widow didn't tank it. She just survived one and shook it off after like 10 minutes of being traumatized. In fact, after being backhanded from the Hulk she went on to beat Hawkeye, so that's even more impressive in my book.

I was under the impression he landed a full punch on her. That feat is quite impressive - alebit if he had really used his full strength, he would have killed her. If she was able to take that smack, then Hawkeye shouldn't have been able to knock her down. Hulk at full strength was jumping high onto buildings, ripping through them and was able to pull down a Chitauri spaceship which weighed in the excess of thousands of tons.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Wolverine008

Oh boy, people are going back to the "Black Widow tanked a punch from Hulk" point.

I guess good looks will let you do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: No she is more flashy because her fighting style is completely unrealistic. Look at ufc fighters. They arent flashy. Batman has taken on bigger groups of people and has beaten ninjas. Before he was even trained as a ninja he took on a group of prisoners. Hawkeye was featless and mind controlled. And she never beat anyone on a ninjas skill level or Ra's or bane. Batman is clearly a better fighter and has way more scenes to prove it. If he can beat bane and swat teams and Ra's al ghul he can beat black widow.

Plus batman is stronger and more durable. Hulk didn't hit her with full strength at all and she doesn't have any other noteworthy durability feats. Batman has been shot, stabbed, bitten by dogs, beaten with a crowbar, beat down by bane, fell off of a building, and still never stopped fighting. He only got beat when his back was broke and he literally couldn't fight or move anymore. Those feats are more solid than taking a hit from hulk without him using full strength.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 frozen  Moderator

Oh boy, people are going back to the "Black Widow tanked a punch from Hulk" point.

He simply could not have been at his full strength. At higher levels of strength, he brought down a spaceship which weighed in the excess of thousands of tons.

Loading Video...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yeah, you could also see that he was growing increasingly stronger throughout his subsequent fight with Thor. That, and I'd say she didn't even really "tank" much. It looked Hulk grazed Widow with his backhand more than anything.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 frozen  Moderator

LOL.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@wolverine08 said:

LOL.

Widow wins on this turn around alone in the eyes of fanboys!

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce stopped during the fight to try add Widow to his long collection of women :)