Batman vs Punisher and Chris Redfield

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules - in character, both with standard equipment, no prep, the location is a random City.

WHO WINS??????

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bat magnets

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Punisher and Chris as having very much synergy in combat. If they made a better team than I might give them the nod, but for now I see Batman soloing them with difficulty.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with mid difficulty.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By leonkarlen123

Punisher would give Batman a very good fight himself, Chris will make it lean towards the team for a victory 6/10

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Batman with mid difficulty.

I see high difficulty. Like I said, I can't picture Frank and Chris making the best team since their methods and personalities are so different (don't get me wrong they would probably respect each other, just not have good teamwork) but at the end of the day they are still professional tacticians who make a living out of going into situations where they are majorly outclassed and still coming out alive by the skin of their teeth. They're survivors, they don't go down without a fight. Batman is in serious risk of taking a few bullets here, between the BOTH of them shooting at once, and if he manages to get close he might find it difficult countering them both at once.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team barley wins but surley they do

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes it 8-9/10. Really, neither Punisher nor Chris are anything new to Batman (skill, stat, mentality wise, etc.). I would be incredibly surprised if they take him any more than 2 times.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

Batman takes it 8-9/10. Really, neither Punisher nor Chris are anything new to Batman (skill, stat, mentality wise, etc.). I would be incredibly surprised if they take him any more than 2 times.

Just because Batman has encountered opponents with similar skill sets doesn't mean he knows exactly how to counter them, especially when he's likely never encountered these skill sets at this high of a level, let alone two at once. Don't get me wrong I feel like Batman wins as well, but you make it sound like this is nothing to him.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It wouldn't be too hard, given that both of them have similar mentalities to other characters in Batman comics. And having 2 at once shouldn't really be a problem, instead a blessing. Batman can get them in the way of each other and make it easier for himself. And I don't think it would be easy for him, I just think that the outcome of each battle wouldn't change. But, to each his own...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@nickzambuto: It wouldn't be too hard, given that both of them have similar mentalities to other characters in Batman comics. And having 2 at once shouldn't really be a problem, instead a blessing. Batman can get them in the way of each other and make it easier for himself. And I don't think it would be easy for him, I just think that the outcome of each battle wouldn't change. But, to each his own...

Get them in the way of each other? You think Chris and Punisher are buffoons?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm only really saying that, because the OP didn't state perfect teamwork and their personalities would clash so much, that it's more likely that they'd attack each other first, rather than Batman. But, for the sake of the argument, I created my scenario given that they had a small amount of teamwork, enough that they wouldn't kill each other. Because of this, Batman would just make them get in the way of each other because they don't know where the other is going to be. If they had perfect teamwork, then Batman would still win, just more like 6-7/10 rather than 8-9/10 (really not that big of a difference). That is all.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@nickzambuto: I'm only really saying that, because the OP didn't state perfect teamwork and their personalities would clash so much, that it's more likely that they'd attack each other first, rather than Batman. But, for the sake of the argument, I created my scenario given that they had a small amount of teamwork, enough that they wouldn't kill each other. Because of this, Batman would just make them get in the way of each other because they don't know where the other is going to be. If they had perfect teamwork, then Batman would still win, just more like 6-7/10 rather than 8-9/10 (really not that big of a difference). That is all.

If you check my posts above, I admitted that they wouldn't have perfect teamwork, but would still likely respect each other. What makes you think they'd be enemies? They have different methods, but nothing about their personalities would clash to the point where they'd want to kill each other. They're both no nonsense soldiers determined to get the job done, if the mission was to work together then they would. The idea of Batman manipulating them into literally getting in each others way depends on Chris and Frank not being the professional experts that they usually are and instead acting like amateurs.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It's more of the Bat getting them in the way of each other... IIRC, Punisher isn't really used to working in a team, and Chris isn't really comfortable. Because Frank isn't used to a partner, and Chris is terrible at tactics, they most likely wouldn't have a gameplan. Through this, they wouldn't know wether or not to attack, defend, or etc. They'd literally get in the others way if they don't know what the other is doing, and they both try to do the same thing. Bats would just pick them off. In the end it's a master strategist and fighter, versus two guys who have no idea what the other is going to do; despite one being a good tactician himself and both being good fighters in their own right.

As for the enemy thing, IIRC, Chris is quite headstrong and so is the Punisher; they'd end up butting heads quite a lot. This creates rising frustrations, until one snaps and blows the others brains out. No matter how much training, they're all susceptible to anger at one another. And yes, they might have respect, but they wouldn't have enough respect from one another to take orders from them, or let the other talk back to them. This creates rising frustration, and etc.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Bruce easy mode.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@nickzambuto: It's more of the Bat getting them in the way of each other... IIRC, Punisher isn't really used to working in a team, and Chris isn't really comfortable. Because Frank isn't used to a partner, and Chris is terrible at tactics, they most likely wouldn't have a gameplan. Through this, they wouldn't know wether or not to attack, defend, or etc. They'd literally get in the others way if they don't know what the other is doing, and they both try to do the same thing. Bats would just pick them off. In the end it's a master strategist and fighter, versus two guys who have no idea what the other is going to do; despite one being a good tactician himself and both being good fighters in their own right.

As for the enemy thing, IIRC, Chris is quite headstrong and so is the Punisher; they'd end up butting heads quite a lot. This creates rising frustrations, until one snaps and blows the others brains out. No matter how much training, they're all susceptible to anger at one another. And yes, they might have respect, but they wouldn't have enough respect from one another to take orders from them, or let the other talk back to them. This creates rising frustration, and etc.

I'm afraid I don't think you're that knowledgeable on the characters here. Just because Punisher is dark and broody doesn't mean he hates teamwork, he works with Spider-Man and Daredevil almost on a regular basis. And Chris's whole game is about tactics, using the environment and improvising with very limited resources to escape impossible situations. He beat Wesker by using tactics, and he's been leading a Special Operations team for years now. They're BOTH intelligent and experienced and won't let a disagreement get in the way of their mission, let alone actually ATTACK each other just because of their different methods. Their views aren't even that different, it's just their methods. Headstrong isn't the word I'd use to describe them, they're both cool and competent and never rush into a situation unprepared. I really don't see them hating each other's guts and tripping over each other's feet like you do, I mean how hard is it to actually fight together? They won't be pulling any crazy combo moves together, but if they're both shooting at Batman, it's not like one of them can accidentally shoot the other, or if they're fist fighting Batman, it's not like Bruce can duck and make Punisher hit Chris in the nose like the Three Stooges.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@nickzambuto:it's not like Bruce can duck and make Punisher hit Chris in the nose like the Three Stooges.

Lol really liked that little bit.

I agree with everything Nick has said with Batman getting the win. He'll have to work for it.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No, but that would be funny...

I see your point now; thank you for enlightening me

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar: I'm having a debate with another user on some other battle, and he's the type who gets backed into a corner and just counters by saying everything is PIS without actually having an argument. It's great to see someone who actually has an open mind.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_spiderman
Amazing_Spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Chris or punisher can take batman to a stand off together they wreck him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Chris or punisher can take batman to a stand off together they wreck him.

Neither punisher or Chris have good odds against batman one on one. They lose here to.