#1 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

This has probably already been done, but just for old times sake. lol.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher 9/10

#3 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Punisher 9/10"

LOL

No offense - but you are insane. lol (^_^) Bats got that fight before he gets outta bed in the morning 9.5 out of 10 times (that .5 is a giveaway so that the Punisher's self-esteem isn't too badly damaged)

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"LOLNo offense - but you are insane. lol (^_^) Bats got that fight before he gets outta bed in the morning 9.5 out of 10 times (that .5 is a giveaway so that the Punisher's self-esteem isn't too badly damaged)"

No offense bro, but you are the one who has misplaced his sanity. Punisher takes this fight blindfolded. I was being generous with 9/10, Bats doesn't stand a chance.

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

batman might get lucky but if robin's there then punisher for sure.

#6 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. Enlighten me. What in all of comicdom can the Punisher (I can't even say his name in this context without cracking a smile) do against Batman? Even Adam West's Batman for pete's sake. (^_^)

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"lol. Enlighten me. What in all of comicdom can the Punisher (I can't even say his name in this context without cracking a smile) do against Batman? Even Adam West's Batman for pete's sake. (^_^)"

Oh, I don't know, he could shoot him.

Seems like it might work.

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84508 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"lol. Enlighten me. What in all of comicdom can the Punisher (I can't even say his name in this context without cracking a smile) do against Batman? Even Adam West's Batman for pete's sake. (^_^)"

Seems like it might work."

Sonnovabitch :P When I said that exact same thing about Batman vs Winter Soldier, you said Batman could dodge bullets. And that his body armor would protect him, even had a scan of it doing so.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sonnovabitch :P When I said that exact same thing about Batman vs Winter Soldier, you said Batman could dodge bullets. And that his body armor would protect him, even had a scan of it doing so."

Yeah, but then I was serious. Now I'm just joking. Dang, you blew my cover.

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84508 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
"Sonnovabitch :P When I said that exact same thing about Batman vs Winter Soldier, you said Batman could dodge bullets. And that his body armor would protect him, even had a scan of it doing so."

Yeah, but then I was serious. Now I'm just joking. Dang, you blew my cover."

Oh my bad. Nothing to see here people, move it along :P

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#12 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

BAt man would throw a batarang and then a left and a right punishers down for the count

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

that easy huh?

#14 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
Oh, I don't know, he could *shoot* him. Seems like it might work."

lol. ::Then Punisher woke up and called Batman and begged for forgiveness::

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:

Seems like it might work."

This is not as bad as this....

#16 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, Art is very therapeutic.

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This happened in a crossover. Bruce kicked the hell out of Punisher. And it was actually a pretty good crossover in terms of realism. They at least showed Frank being on a level with AzBats.

#18 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

woah if we are talking about adam west batman then its a done deal. He magically has every answer to any trap or situation convienently in his belt.

Hahah batman my mind erase gass will defeat you....

Lukily I have my anti mind erase serum in my utility belt

#19 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOA...serious stuff...

#20 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool pics,by the way....