• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by comedian212 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

no weapons pure fighting skills 
who wins

#2 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats the sh!t out of the Punisher.

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

pure h2h, punisher gets beat to hell and back
#4 Posted by Lunacyde (18632 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" pure h2h, punisher gets beat to hell and back "
Haha exactly...although Frank doesn't play by the rules so i could see him pulling out a gun in spite of the OP lol :)
#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" pure h2h, punisher gets beat to hell and back "
Haha exactly...although Frank doesn't play by the rules so i could see him pulling out a gun in spite of the OP lol :) "

XD no doubt
#6 Posted by Fresh Prince (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#7 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman after a decent fight..Frank has some h2h skills. I could see him taking it if he had a knife or gun on him and bats had nothing

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

would punisher even fight back i remember he just let cap beat his ass cause he was a good guy though im pretty sure cap coulda done it any way either way bat man would win

#9 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

well.... 
 
frank spent 6 years in 'Nam and he's in his 50's 
batman spent 7 years training over the world but he's in his 30's 
 
Frank has 20 years more expeirience you do the math...

#10 Posted by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats easily.

#12 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce takes this here

#13 Posted by ward04 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

man this aint even fair, Batman

#14 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

he wouldn't  just run up to him and say "hey I'm gonna shoot you"
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

they fought in JLA/Avengers.  Castle had his guns.  They didn't even show his beat down on panel.

#17 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I still believe he could just sniper bataman from a window...easy as that.
#18 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2202 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman kicked his ass in JLAvengers, and that was probably the most accurate Marvel/DC crossover in terms of character portrayals.

#19 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@burr787 said:
" Batman beats the sh!t out of the Punisher. "
#20 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is trump, batman wins hands down.

#21 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

no puisher would just sniper him
#22 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@comic stooge said:
"no puisher would just sniper him "

READ THE POST, NO WEAPONS ONLY COMBAT SKILLS HERE
#23 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.
#24 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
"Batman kicked his ass in JLAvengers, and that was probably the most accurate Marvel/DC crossover in terms of character portrayals. "

True that
#25 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman!
#26 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like Frank can't fight                 
 
 
                 
              
 
 
#27 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank can definitely fight, but he does not have the level of mastery over h2h combat that bruce does, not even close. Batman is primarily a h2h combatant, this is what he relies on the most and this is his world in this fight. Frank is slick and he can hang but not for very long at all. There is something to be said for Batman beating that ass off-panel in JLA/Avengers too. 
#28 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman
#29 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher could play Batamns game for short bursts but Frank dosn't play by the rules so...Punisher
#30 Posted by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#31 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

" would punisher even fight back i remember he just let cap beat his ass cause he was a good guy though im pretty sure cap coulda done it any way either way bat man would win "

That was because Captain America had been Frank's inspiration to join the military to begin with. He would have fough back against anyone else.
#32 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @joshmightbe said:

" would punisher even fight back i remember he just let cap beat his ass cause he was a good guy though im pretty sure cap coulda done it any way either way bat man would win "

That was because Captain America had been Frank's inspiration to join the military to begin with. He would have fough back against anyone else. "
THANK YOU!
#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @joshmightbe said:

" would punisher even fight back i remember he just let cap beat his ass cause he was a good guy though im pretty sure cap coulda done it any way either way bat man would win "

That was because Captain America had been Frank's inspiration to join the military to begin with. He would have fough back against anyone else. "
THANK YOU! "
LOL No prob xD
#34 Posted by NightFang (9973 posts) - - Show Bio
@burr787 said:
"Batman beats the sh!t out of the Punisher. "
             Agreed.
#35 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher
#36 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would beat the snot out of Punisher
#37 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher
#38 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats is out of Frank's league in h2h.  Frank is a naturaly talented fighter, but as far as I know his training stops at military self defense and occasional sparring with other heroes.   He has a lot of experience, but so does Bats, plus Bats has far more martial arts training behind him, and he outclasses Frank physically.  Batman wins this.
#39 Posted by Paracelsus (1595 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to favour the Punisher- remember he's not just a vigilante but has had SEAL as well as Recon Marine (Recon Marines are an elite within the elite of the US Marine Corps)training!

#40 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, no one cares about military training. Batman was trained by most of the best and near-superhuman martial artists and assassins of DCU and is among the best H2H fighters in the Universe.

#41 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

PUNISHER!

#42 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@comic stooge said:
" PUNISHER! "
loses
#43 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @comic stooge said:
" PUNISHER! "
loses "

hard core.................
#44 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@comic stooge said:

"
It's not like Frank can't fight                 


                 
              
 
"
Wolverine is trained but at heart he is mostly a brawler who depends too much on claws and healing factor
Punisher beating on Daredevil is PIS
 
BTW Batman owned him in the crossover
#45 Posted by comic stooge (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher!
#46 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats destroys punisher, and sends him to a nice new place. :D 
Arkham Asylum    
#47 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would win, but its not like Punisher wouldn't put up a good fight.

#48 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#50 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins in a hand to hand combat but I think if weapons 
are used The Punisher wins