Batman vs present version Spider-man

SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SnickerSnack

I don't know if this thread already exists and forgive me if it already does. 
Who wins between Batman (with utility belt and no prep time) vs Spider-man (wearing the usual blue and red suit, is already trained on martial arts, but without spider-sense)? 

Battle takes place in a city both heroes are not familiar with and the only way to win is by KO. 
Please don't just mention the hero's name but also state why that hero wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By slimj87d
@SnickerSnack said:

" I don't know if this thread already exists and forgive me if it already does.  Who wins between Batman (with utility belt and no prep time) vs Spider-man (wearing the usual blue and red suit, is already trained on martial arts, but without spider-sense)?  Battle takes place in a city both heroes are not familiar with and the only way to win is by KO.  Please don't just mention the hero's name but also state why that hero wins. "

Next time try to use the search function. Then you don't have to apologize.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By starkwood

I have a feeling people are going to say Batman wins, but I'm not and never have been a Batman fan, and Peter has superior physical stats, so I'm going with Spidey.

SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SnickerSnack
@SlimJ87D said:
" @SnickerSnack said:

" I don't know if this thread already exists and forgive me if it already does.  Who wins between Batman (with utility belt and no prep time) vs Spider-man (wearing the usual blue and red suit, is already trained on martial arts, but without spider-sense)?  Battle takes place in a city both heroes are not familiar with and the only way to win is by KO.  Please don't just mention the hero's name but also state why that hero wins. "

Next time try to use the search function. Then you don't have to apologize.

"
This battle and mine are different. :) I know there already exists a batman vs spiderman thread (there's a lot actually) that's why I placed some conditions in, to make mine different from the others. :D