serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By serum

Combat is in the city of Seattle at night

Phoenix Jones is a Super-Hero 100% real, not fiction, is a Super-Hero of Seattle, (obviously has no superhuman powers) he combat crime in the night, has his assistants..he has artifacts (similar to Batman) you can search for information online and youtube, leave a link here:

http://www.dailygossip.org/phoenix-jones-the-superhero-in-trouble-with-the-seattle-police-1650

is incredible, but it is real .. I can not even believe it ..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who Wins?

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By katanalauncher

lol you are kidding right?

Batman can take 100 phoenix Jones.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By serum

is an expert in martial arts .. also uses a special gas... (also other artifacts) ..

No Caption Provided
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

Batman still kicks his a**. He's got more gadgets and is a master of multiple fighting styles. Also has more experience.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Show me some scans of Phoenix Jones' feats.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By serum

@Nefarious said:

Show me some scans of Phoenix Jones' feats.

Stopping a conflict about a night club .. If you want more information you can find yourself on the internet and youtube, do not be lazy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nefarious
@serum: Is that the best he can do? Not impressive.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

Phoenix Jones cuz he tries to stop crime in real life. :P

In all seriousness, Batman because he's physically superior, more skilled in hand to hand combat, more experienced in crime fighting, etc...

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By agent9149
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By serum

@Nefarious said:

@serum: Is that the best he can do? Not impressive.

you wanted to see? Superpowers? Energy Rays? Flying? ... It's obviously a human, as Batman ... Batman has no powers ..

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nefarious
@serum: Yeah, I know he is a human. 
serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By serum

@Nefarious said:

@serum: Yeah, I know he is a human.

Phoenix Jones (born Benjamin John Francis Fodor, 1988) is the leader of a ten-member costumed vigilante group who call themselves the Rain City Superhero Movement, and operates out of Seattle and Lynnwood, Washington. In a CBS Channel 7 news broadcast, Jones is shown entering a back room of an unnamed comic book store in which he changes into costume which consists of a Dragon Skinbulletproof vest and stab plating, as well as a stun baton and oleoresin capsicum/tear gas personal defense spray.

Jones says the best way to prevent getting mistaken for a criminal by the police is to wear a supersuit. He does not condone other people dressing up and fighting crime. He says that all members of the Rain City Superhero Movement have a military and/or mixed martial arts background.

Reported Actions

Sunday, the 2nd of January 2011, in Lynnwood, Washington, Phoenix Jones was witnessed by a man, who asked CBS News to be referred only as "Dan", preventing a car break-in by chasing the perpetrator away. CBS News introduced Dan and Phoenix Jones the following Monday evening.

In January 2011, ABC News aired a news story covering Phoenix Jones, in this report, footage shows Phoenix Jones preventing an intoxicated man from entering his car, threatening to use what appear to be a cattle prod as the man approaches Jones. In the video, a police officer is shown lecturing Phoenix Jones and his group regarding the negative effect masks may have on an intoxicated individual.

On Saturday, the 24th of September 2011, in Belltown, Washington, Phoenix Jones doused a man with pepper spray after he attempted to steal a bus. The driver of the bus had been handing out fliers when another individual attempted to steal the bus. Jones was reported to have intervened and the hijacker escaped with his skin dyed orange due to the spray.

On Sunday, the 9th of October, in Seattle, Washington, Jones was arrested for his role in an altercation involving pepper-spray. Close associates, who were present and equipped with a video camera, told reporters that Phoenix Jones broke up an unfair fight between two groups of nightclub patrons. According to police reports, the officers who responded determined that "there was no fight", with one member of the group denying that anyone among them had been fighting. They asked that the masked man be "arrested for attacking them." According to one woman who was involved in the altercation, after an argument had broken out between her group and another, Jones suddenly approached and pepper-sprayed them, saying "I'm a superhero".. On October 14th, www.bleedingcool.com uploaded a video showing that Phoenix Jones did in fact respond to a fight outside a bar. As of the 15th, prosecutors were still considering whether to drop the criminal charges.

Stance on drugs

Jones was asked by Jonah Spangenthal-Lee, of Publicola.com, if he would have someone arrested for smoking marijuana, he said he considered it a low priority, and that he has no problem with people using drugs, but wants drug dealers to "sell somewhere else."

Injury

Jones reports being stabbed with a knife while trying to intervene with a drug dealer and a citizen, damaging part of his costume which had to be repaired. He has told police that his ballistic vest helped stop a bullet during an incident in Tacoma.

In 2011, Jones reportedly had his nose broken by an assailant while attempting to break up a fight, when one of the men pulled a gun on him while another one kicked him, breaking his nose. Seattle police made a statement that this incident confirms their fears that these real-life super heroes are unqualified civilians who interfere with law enforcement and put themselves at risk.

Members of the Rain City Superhero Movement

The membership of the Rain City Superhero Movement includes:

• Phoenix Jones (leader)
  • Buster Doe
  • Red Dragon
  • Green Reaper
  • Thorn
  • Gemini
  • No Name
  • Catastrophe
  • Thunder 88
  • Penelope
  • Purple Reign (wife)

Criminal record

It has been publicly reported that Phoenix Jones has a criminal record that includes 22 different violations. The majority are for minor traffic violations, mostly speeding tickets. He has been cited 6 times for driving without a license, driving without insurance, or driving with his license suspended. A restraining order was filed against him by another costumed crusader with whom he had feuded over the internet. Jones also was booked during a traffic stop in Snohomish County for "refusal to give information to or cooperate with an officer."

In October 2011, Jones was arrested over four counts of assault, after using pepper spray to break up an alleged fight. He spent approximately seven hours in jail before posting the $3,800 bail.

Identity

Although prosecutors had not filed charges, Jones appeared in court wearing a black and gray striped shirt over his superhero uniform on October 13, 2011. A court officer asked Jones to remove his mask, which he complied to before putting the mask back on after the hearing. Jones then spoke with reporters and removed his mask again to reveal his identity as 23-year-old Benjamin John Francis Fodor. Fodor stated that he would continue patrolling the city:

I will continue to patrol with my team, probably tonight [October 13, 2011]. In addition to being Phoenix Jones, I am also Ben Fodor, father and brother. I am just like everybody else. The only difference is that I try to stop crime in my neighborhood and everywhere else. I think I have to look toward the future and see what I can do to help the city.

Fight Record

Benjamin Fodor currently holds an 11-0-0 in unsanctioned amateur mixed martial arts fights, and a 4-0-0 professional fight record. His fight name is listed as 'Fear the Flattop'.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By serum

my view is that the police should work in alliance with Phoenix Jones .. The police must create an icon to call Phoenix Jones alluded moments .. (in the same way that the police works in alliance with Batman)

I mean the police in Seattle and Washington

No Caption Provided
CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CrimsonCake

If phoenix Jones was transported into the comic book world then phoenix would have a better chance since comic book logic would apply to him.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By patrat18
deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman

All Phoenix Jones has to do is rip the comic in half. Jones FTW.

ragnarokrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ragnarokrules

Phoenix jones is a triple black belt minor mixed martial arts fighter and while im a fan of him... batman still wins

Bardock52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix Jones is real,so he WTFstomps.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Phoenix Jones vs in shape and pissed off Christen Bale would be a good fight.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix Jones vs in shape and pissed off Christen Bale would be a good fight.

LMAO true