This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ghostodoofus (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are among the greatest fighters on earth in the DC universe. Although Batman is extremely skilled at fighting, Ozymandias would not be an easy opponent (he easily toyed with Rorschach and Nite Owl II), he's also a genius like Batman.

Scenario 1: both would fight each other h2h armed with absolutely nothing.

Scenario 2: both would have 1 hour prep time and will fight with weaponry (I believe Batman would have the advantage here)

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, what an original thread. I bet no one has ever thought of making this fight before........

#3 Edited by Wyldsong (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello there!

Sorry to tell you my friend, but this battle has been done a multitude of times, so this thread will probably get locked. If you tried the search function and could not find this battle, then you should always try and google it (I typed in Batman vs Ozymandias comicvine and got a ton of results).

Good luck!

#4 Edited by Wyldsong (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello there!

Sorry to tell you my friend, but this battle has been done a multitude of times, so this thread will probably get locked. If you tried the search function and could not find this battle, then you should always try and google it (I typed in Batman vs Ozymandias comicvine and got a ton of results).

Good luck!