Batman vs Odin

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman has sprain marvel power and knows how to use it and has gl ring. Movie version Odin. Takes place in mount Olympis. Win by ko or death.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Floopay

A green lantern ring and Captain Marvels powers. Well, obviously I'm going to have to go with Odin. Seriously, he's a galaxy buster. At best this makes Batman a Planet Buster+.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman has lord marvel powers not captain marvel.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@Floopay said:

A green lantern ring and Captain Marvels powers. Well, obviously I'm going to have to go with Odin. Seriously, he's a galaxy buster. At best this makes Batman a Planet Buster+.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Agreed.

Tell this to people who think Batman can beat Galactus and Freddy Krueger in the dream world. LMAO

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XLR87T3

What are Lord Marvel's abilities? That would seem to be the most important question.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

Lord marvel has SHAZAM powers and he is the guardian of the eternity rock so batman has all this power.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Agreed.

Tell this to people who think Batman can beat Galactus and Freddy Krueger in the dream world. LMAO

This!

Batman with GL ring and Lord Marvel power<<<<<<<Odin, the Skyfather...Skyfather , mind you.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By minigunman123

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Agreed.

This!

Batman with GL ring and Lord Marvel power<<<<<<<Odin, the Skyfather...Skyfather , mind you.

For the record, that Batman vs. Galactus thread received way too much flack. Batman, with a year of prep and all his allies and the entire earth at his disposal (or even intergalactic resources at his disposal), are more than capable of finding a way to divert, trick, beat, or barter with galactus, to save the Earth.

On to the OP.

I'm pretty sure that Odin would basically annihilate Batman with these powers. Odin has reality warping and manipulation powers, he can basically do anything he wants, or mimic almost any power he wants. He's at least a match for Galactus, only without any weaknesses like Galactus. Prep wouldn't even matter for Batman here. He's dying.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman has lord marvels power. Lord marvel has captain marvel and the wizard Shazam power. Strength of Voldar, Wisdom of Lumiun, Speed of Arel, Power of Ribalvei, Courage of Elbiam, Stamina of Marzosh, Inherent Omnipresence, Teleportation, Telepathy, Sorcery, Immortal, Wisdom of Solomon, Clairvoyance, Hypnosis, Omni-lingual, Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas, Self-Sustenance, Superhuman Stamina, Power of Zeus, Magical Resistance, Physical Enhancement, Inter-dimensional Travel, Spell Source, Sorcery, Advanced Healing, Courage of Achilles, Invulnerability, Optimism, Speed of Mercury.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123: Galactus destroys Universes, Galactus snaps his fingers and Batman dies before he can even touch Galactus. When Batman can destroy a Universe like Galactus can. Let me know. Anyone saying Batman can beat Galactus with even 20 years prep is a Batman fanboy or a troll. Batman has no way of winning. Not even the military does and they have the deadliest weaponary Batman could never dream of getting ahold of... All Batman can do is get earthly prep = None will take out Galactus, he wouldnt feel it more than anything.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jbhdbc

I actually think batman can win. He has captain marvel and SHAZAM power and gl ring he probably wins.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123: Galactus destroys Universes, Galactus snaps his fingers and Batman dies before he can even touch Galactus. When Batman can destroy a Universe like Galactus can. Let me know. Anyone saying Batman can beat Galactus with even 20 years prep is a Batman fanboy or a troll. Batman has no way of winning. Not even the military does and they have the deadliest weaponary Batman could never dream of getting ahold of... All Batman can do is get earthly prep = None will take out Galactus, he wouldnt feel it more than anything.

I suppose that means Reed Richards shouldn't be able to defeat him either.

Yet, somehow, he used to be mainly a FF villain, and he hasn't eaten the world yet. Ultimate Nullifier is an easy example of how Galactus can be defeated with prep.

Do you seriously think Batman's only resources are the piece of shit technologies that the government uses? In comic books, the government usually has mediocre tech at best, and Batman consistently has better tech than them. Do you seriously even read comic books, child?

Plus, Galactus is not a universe buster. Has he consistently destroyed universes before? I doubt the validity of that statement.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

Whenever you see "Batman vs "Insert Cosmic or above level character here"...It's pretty obvious that the OP is biased towards a Batman win.

Commence the Bat-Wank.

The_Ice_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ice_Hunter

Odin steps on Batman even with all of these buffs. He's a casual galaxy buster who could go toe to toe with Classic Fate who made Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, and Captain marvel combined look like total wimps.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Odin still wins even if Batman has the Green Lantern ring and Lord Marvel's powers.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Qpzmg said:

Batman has lord marvels power. Lord marvel has captain marvel and the wizard Shazam power. Strength of Voldar, Wisdom of Lumiun, Speed of Arel, Power of Ribalvei, Courage of Elbiam, Stamina of Marzosh, Inherent Omnipresence, Teleportation, Telepathy, Sorcery, Immortal, Wisdom of Solomon, Clairvoyance, Hypnosis, Omni-lingual, Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas, Self-Sustenance, Superhuman Stamina, Power of Zeus, Magical Resistance, Physical Enhancement, Inter-dimensional Travel, Spell Source, Sorcery, Advanced Healing, Courage of Achilles, Invulnerability, Optimism, Speed of Mercury.

That jsut made him VERY VERY VERY VERY powerful...but still..........Odin would stomps

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An the Bat-Fis still continues. Odin still stomps, he's had thousands of years to master his abilities.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@The_Ice_Hunter: Classic Fate would destroy Odin.

Also Odin still wins but perhaps not as big of a stomp but in the end my man Odin would win.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xeon1cs

Wasn't Billy still getting shit on by Black Adam when he was Lord Marvel?

Also why a Green Lanterns ring? It's not like he actually has the imagination or the parents to use it properly.

The Red Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Red Menace

It is a massive stomp, Odin blinks and Batman will have NEVER existed.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Qpzmg said:

Odin has turned evil and has killed lord marvel and hal jordan now he is going to kill Shazam. Shazam gives batman lord marvel powers and trains him how to use it and he also gives him Hal ring. Takes place in mount Olympis. Win by ko or death.

There are so many things wrong with the OP. First off, I think he deosn't know the differenace between Lord Marvel, and The Wizard Shazam. Lord Marvel is just a featless version of Billy. How can Billy teach Bruce anything if he was already killed by Odin.

FURTHEREMORE, a heads-up before one of you guys finds the scan of Billy fighting the Spectre, and take it out of context. I will tell that that is not Lord Marvel, but one time when Billy absorbed all magic in DC Multiverse. If you were talking about that Billy then Batman stomps. However I highly doubt you meant that.

@Qpzmg said:

Sorry, those titles really don't matter untill proven by feats. Odin blinks him away. Otherwise, the power of Zeus thing would have been an advantage, since he might virtually be on parallel with Odin, but this is DC, so that is a weak assumption to compare, mostly cause Marvel already has it's own Zeus.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crabtree

odin wins.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingkronos

Odin stomps

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@Killer_of_trolls: Has Billy Batson ever been Lord Marvel? I though Lord Marvel only appeared in 1 story arc and that was Freddy Freeman rather than Billy (and got beat up by Black Adam in rock of eternity). Am i missing anything on Captain Marvel, or are you getting confused with the version ? (i am not calling you out or anything, just honest to goodness query, plz dont take this anything offensive)

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vengance101

Batman with prep wins.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By z3ro180

@Qpzmg: Ok this is mega spite of the higest degrey. Batman wins

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Deadgod

Odin megastomps

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Killemall: You don't need to aplogize everytime you ask me something, Mall. lol. After IC, The Spectre killed The Wizard Shazam in DOV The Rock of Eternity was also destroyed spreading many ancient and evil magics. With help from Zatana and other heroes, Captain Marvel imprisoned the Seven Deadly Sins and rebuilt the Rock. Billy Then became Lord Marvel, and chose Freddy Freeman to be his champion, Shazam.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayfournines

Odin curbstomps Batman. Lord Marvel never did anything with his powers other than get beat up by Black Adam.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bo88gdan

Odin easy

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By justleader

odin

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Qpzmg

I changed the op is it still a mismatch.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ygoox

If this is a mano a mano fight, Odin stomps.

But if the term are to Batman get Odin to submits, batman would win even without powers.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By grimlock

@Bo88gdan said:

Odin easy

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By bornstar

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By laflux

Comic Odin stomps. But what has Movie Odin done to prove himself as anywhere near his comic-counterpart?

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Yet, somehow, he used to be mainly a FF villain, and he hasn't eaten the world yet. Ultimate Nullifier is an easy example of how Galactus can be defeated with prep.

Do you seriously think Batman's only resources are the piece of shit technologies that the government uses? In comic books, the government usually has mediocre tech at best, and Batman consistently has better tech than them. Do you seriously even read comic books, child?

Plus, Galactus is not a universe buster. Has he consistently destroyed universes before? I doubt the validity of that statement.

The Military has Nuclear Bombs powerful enough to vape practically a whole city, Batman doesnt have Nuclear devices, or the tech they have, They have to many machine guns, Bomb...etc Batman wouldnt stand chance. Galactus would crush Batman and eat the Military bases bombs for lunch and belch it back in Batmans face. Yes Galactus pops Universes and pulls them back together. Batmans just a human, nothing more.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By PowerHerc

Odin wins.

Batman is still out of his league.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingAres109

I didnt know movie version Odin was busting galaxies.I gotta look at Thor the movie again.I think I must have miss something..Could anyone tell me where part of the movie he started busting galaxies at?!?Thanx

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

The Military has Nuclear Bombs powerful enough to vape practically a whole city, Batman doesnt have Nuclear devices, or the tech they have, They have to many machine guns, Bomb...etc Batman wouldnt stand chance. Galactus would crush Batman and eat the Military bases bombs for lunch and belch it back in Batmans face. Yes Galactus pops Universes and pulls them back together. Batmans just a human, nothing more.

You haven't read a single Batman comic, that much is evident.

Creating a nuclear bomb is a highschool science project; it's not that hard. The hard part is getting the materials to do it. Batman would be able to do that easy.

Batman could easily get guns, but he has more effective methods of eliminating opponents.

You haven't explained anything about how Batman doesn't win against Galactus. Throughout the weeks you've been arguing about this specific pairing, you've only said the same thing, that is, "Galactus is powerful, therefore he wins". Batman has beaten Superman before, and you know why? Not because he's even a fraction as powerful. He has resources to play off people's weaknesses. Galactus has at least one major weakness besides his ultimate nullifier, and that's his hunger. Not to mention, maybe Batman would just cloak the entire planet and hide it in an alternate dimension, we know he has technology capable of that, he did it with Brother Eye in Infinite Crisis.

Anyway.

I'd say that Odin would win if Batman has no prep and is just using his powers, not his wits. Otherwise he might stand a tiny chance, but this fight seems unlikely to end in his favor. Odin wins 8/10, maybe 9/10.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Creating a nuclear bomb is a highschool science project; it's not that hard. The hard part is getting the materials to do it. Batman would be able to do that easy.

Batman could easily get guns, but he has more effective methods of eliminating opponents.

You haven't explained anything about how Batman doesn't win against Galactus. Throughout the weeks you've been arguing about this specific pairing, you've only said the same thing, that is, "Galactus is powerful, therefore he wins". Batman has beaten Superman before, and you know why? Not because he's even a fraction as powerful. He has resources to play off people's weaknesses. Galactus has at least one major weakness besides his ultimate nullifier, and that's his hunger. Not to mention, maybe Batman would just cloak the entire planet and hide it in an alternate dimension, we know he has technology capable of that, he did it with Brother Eye in Infinite Crisis.

Anyway.

I'd say that Odin would win if Batman has no prep and is just using his powers, not his wits. Otherwise he might stand a tiny chance, but this fight seems unlikely to end in his favor. Odin wins 8/10, maybe 9/10.

I've read on Batman more than you obviously.

Creating a Nuclear Bomb is military equiptment, Batman couldnt access it unless the military tells him to. Ask any mod, they will tell you Batman vs Galactus is a mismatch. Galactus just snaps his finger and Batman dies. Nothing you can do about it. You're just a fanboy who love batman.

Batmans never beaten Superman in anything canon. Cross overs = Non canon.

Odin has to much power over Batman, this is a mismatch as well. Suprised it hasnt been locked. Let me guess you think Batman can beat Satan too right? A Spiritual being. LOL Batman wins against Odin 0/10 in definite, same with Galactus, Batman stands no chance. K4tzm4n even told me if theirs a Batman vs Galactus thread again to let him know since its one of the worst mismatches on this site in Galactuses favor. If the Mods say its A Mismatch in Galactuses favor then it is. Anyone thinking Batman can beat Odin or Galactus is either a text book Batman fanboy or a troll. From the looks of you, you seem to be doing both.

Odin 10/10

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Creating a Nuclear Bomb is military equiptment, Batman couldnt access it unless the military tells him to. Ask any mod, they will tell you Batman vs Galactus is a mismatch. Galactus just snaps his finger and Batman dies. Nothing you can do about it. You're just a fanboy who love batman.

Odin has to much power over Batman, this is a mismatch as well. Suprised it hasnt been locked. Let me guess you think Batman can beat Satan too right? A Spiritual being. LOL Batman wins against Odin 0/10 in definite, same with Galactus, Batman stands no chance. K4tzm4n even told me if theirs a Batman vs Galactus thread again to let him know since its one of the worst mismatches on this site in Galactuses favor. If the Mods say its A Mismatch in Galactuses favor then it is. Anyone thinking Batman can beat Odin or Galactus is either a text book Batman fanboy or a troll. From the looks of you, you seem to be doing both.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

You know, since you both like to spout irrelevent and/or incorrect facts, and hope that they'll eventually become true.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

You know, since you both like to spout irrelevent and/or incorrect facts, and hope that they'll eventually become true.

No, all of its facts. None of earthly tech can harm Galactus or Odin, it would just make them laugh more than anything. Whats batman gonna get ahold of with 1-20 years prep? NM Eathly weaponary which none will harm Galactus. People saying Batman can beat Galactus is a 100% Fanboy. Sorry, but its the truth.

Let me guess you probably think Batman could beat Mythology Zeus too right? This Zeus swallowed a Universe and recreated it.

Batman wouldnt stand a chance against Silver Surfer let alone Galactus, Odin or Doctor Manhattan. I could name off loads of character Batman with no matter how much prep would floor and or Murder him with ease.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

No, all of its facts. None of earthly tech can harm Galactus or Odin, it would just make them laugh more than anything. Whats batman gonna get ahold of with 1-20 years prep? NM Eathly weaponary which none will harm Galactus. People saying Batman can beat Galactus is a 100% Fanboy. Sorry, but its the truth.

Let me guess you probably think Batman could beat Mythology Zeus too right? This Zeus swallowed a Universe and recreated it.

Batman wouldnt stand a chance against Silver Surfer let alone Galactus, Odin or Doctor Manhattan. I could name off loads of character Batman with no matter how much prep would floor and or Murder him with ease.

Actually, Mythology Zeus would beat pretty much all comic book characters with the exception of TOAA and The Presence. I don't see how that's relevant.

Ultimate. Nullifier. Batman wins. This is not "Batman is better than Galactus". This is "Galactus has a VERY SPECIFIC WEAKNESS that Batman can exploit due to ridiculous amount of prep".

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By minigunman123

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

Not only that, I even mentioned a way Batman could hide the Earth from Galactus until Galactus leaves, with technology Batman already has, and has already used. He could simply phase the Earth into another dimension for a while, when Galactus approaches. You obviously have no idea the kind of things Batman is capable of. Stop making an idiot of yourself.

OneAb0veAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OneAb0veAll

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

Actually, Mythology Zeus would beat pretty much all comic book characters with the exception of TOAA and The Presence. I don't see how that's relevant.

Ultimate. Nullifier. Batman wins. This is not "Batman is better than Galactus". This is "Galactus has a VERY SPECIFIC WEAKNESS that Batman can exploit due to ridiculous amount of prep".

What weakness does Galactus have that Batmans capable of doing? NM Nothing, last I checked Galactus was immortal........ Galactus knocks his head off with a soft poke. You saying Batmans beaten Superman is no excuse cause

1. Superman would get floored easily by Galactus

2. Batmans never beaten Superman in anything canon, all were crossovers and fan made films.

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@minigunman123 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

Anyway.

Odin 10/10

Lol, OK there, Obama.

?

Not only that, I even mentioned a way Batman could hide the Earth from Galactus until Galactus leaves, with technology Batman already has, and has already used. He could simply phase the Earth into another dimension for a while, when Galactus approaches. You obviously have no idea the kind of things Batman is capable of. Stop making an idiot of yourself.

What tech does Batman have now to hide Earth? Is he Superman now, can he move planets? Are you trolling? Obviously You are.

Batman

1. is a human

2. he has no super powers.

3. Has just a bullet proof and gadgets and Galactus wouldnt even feel any of em.

4. Batman got his back broke by Bane for godsakes, he gets Murdered by Silver Surfer even who is not on Galactuses level.

5. Same thing goes with Odin, Odin wouldnt even fight Batman, cause all Odin could do is laugh in Batmans face and Batman couldnt do anything to fase him. Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, World Breaker Hulk, Terminator, Zeus, Odin, Majestic, Spiderman ( who has beaten him. ) Wolverine, Doomsday...etc would all murder Batman with extreme ease, theirs more characters who would murder Batman within 20 seconds or less, I just aint gonna spend all night naming em.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal19

Odin easily. these kinds of threads are getting annoying I think they are just made to make batman fanboys look stupid

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By isaac_clarke

Since they downgraded Odin to his movie counter part and gave Batman a ring he can't use - then Lord Marvel wins.