#1 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

There are 4 rounds and each round has 2 different locations.

Team 1 & 3 bloodlust.

To death.

Morals off.

*Round 1 h2h only no suits or weapons.

-1st location: on the street at night.

-2nd location: at a mining cave with no lights.

*Round 2 all standerd equipment.

-1st location: in the batcave (can use anything in the batcave).

-2nd location: Golden Gate Bridge.

*Round 3 each team has 1 year prep (no outside help and they have to only use the weapons they created to kill the other teams).

-1st location: empty Gotham city.

-2nd location: in the stadium from the DKR and the bomb is going off in 3 minutes unless one team wins and can stop the bomb.

*Round 4 last one standing no suits or weapons just their normal cloths and a batrang.

-1st location: a farm.

-2nd location: batman and bane's first fight from the DKR with the lights off.

Explain your answer.

Bruce Wayne as Batman, Dick Grayson as Nightwing, Jason Todd as red hood, Tim Drake as red robin Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, Damian Wayne as robin.

#2 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 both locations batman wins but i have no idea about the other rounds.

#3 Posted by Dredeuced (5545 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nightwing and Red Hood (Jason Todd version, correct?) sweep. Either is a decent challenge for Batman solo, but together they've got more experience than team 3, generally better gadgets, and are the 2nd and 3rd best fighters of the bunch. Batman's really good and I think most fights would be hard fought, but Todd and Dick are too good and probably really good at working together.

#4 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: Who's Batgirl here?

#5 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara Gordon.

#6 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

I think Nightwing and Red Hood (Jason Todd version, correct?) sweep. Either is a decent challenge for Batman solo, but together they've got more experience than team 3, generally better gadgets, and are the 2nd and 3rd best fighters of the bunch. Batman's really good and I think most fights would be hard fought, but Todd and Dick are too good and probably really good at working together.

#8 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Which team.

#9 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Todd and Red Robin are the best Robin team but yeah Nightwing and Jason sweep!!!!

#10 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#11 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Is this battle PIS/WIS off? If so, this man is exactly right. Batman is basically the new Silver Age Superman, he has PIS powers. If this was a comic, it would end with Batman winning every round, at the end saying, "None of you are ready." or some nonsense. And then depending on the writer, and who their sweetheart is (Simone - Batgirl, Lobdell - Tim Drake, etc), Batman would pull aside one of his protege's and say, "You were the only who gave me a challenge, someday you may need to take up the mantle."

Anyway, like has been said, Nightwing and Red Hood should be a challenge alone, together they stomp.

#12 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing and Red Hood win handily.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Nightwing and Red Hood win handily.

They are pretty good.