This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Give reasons for this fight and who will win!

#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmans mor exprienced Nightwing more agile...batman has more Strength ans is probably smarter batman wins...

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Victor von Doom says:

"Batmans mor exprienced Nightwing more agile...batman has more Strength ans is probably smarter batman wins..."

Thats what i thought Batman could think up of any sort of thing to stop Nightwing, plus he has a great big cave a lot of ideas for costumes that Nightwing couldnt even punch through probably, i say Batman.

What does anyone else think?

#4 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I think nightwing, as Nightwing is more agile, i think this fight would go on for weeks, moths maybe, and in the end nightwing would win, see as NightWing knows all of Batmans tricks, and nightwing is 'changed' since they were together.

So overall i think the agileness would get nightwing a victory.

#5 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"I think nightwing, as Nightwing is more agile, i think this fight would go on for weeks, moths maybe, and in the end nightwing would win, see as NightWing knows all of Batmans tricks, and nightwing is 'changed' since they were together. So overall i think the agileness would get nightwing a victory."

Yes but Nightwind is a lot less intelligent than Batman and no were near as strong his only advantages are agility and stealth, but i'm sure Batman would just never give up until it was over. As he has a lot more willpower than Nightwing ever will!

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS it is a battle in which counts a lot

the handling and the quantity of weapons

the martial arts and finally the experience

what means that the victory is for BATMAN

because it possesses bigger advantage in each one of the aspects

previously mentioned

#7 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"THIS it is a battle in which counts a lot the handling and the quantity of weapons the martial arts and finally the experience what means that the victory is for BATMAN because it possesses bigger advantage in each one of the aspects previously mentioned "

i have that picture on a poster lol.

#8 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

me too callum!

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done !

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

several times over...

M

#11 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Jacthripper (2293 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

And Batstomp