Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman: Any reasons for this?

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I honestly think nightwing should win. But batman has batforce and fanboys who would pitch a fit if it ever happened.

Explain how Nightwing wins?

There is no reasonable explanation (at least I haven't heard one)

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#52 god_spawn  Moderator

When Bruce didn't want Nightwing to touch him, he couldn't. Good luck winning a fight with results like that, Grayson.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@calebhara said:

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I honestly think nightwing should win. But batman has batforce and fanboys who would pitch a fit if it ever happened.

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

You have to remember, Bruce is more used to going against odds than basically everyone. Bane, Croc, just to name a few. Yes, Dick fights 'em too, but my point is, Bruce always fights someone who outclasses him in some fashion and wouldn't hesitate to beat Dick.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AllStarSuperman
@batman242 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

You have to remember, Bruce is more used to going against odds than basically everyone. Bane, Croc, just to name a few. Yes, Dick fights 'em too, but my point is, Bruce always fights someone who outclasses him in some fashion and wouldn't hesitate to beat Dick.

yeah i guess, but i sick of nightwing treated like crap. like in nightwing 7 when batman back fists him. and nightwings practically out. nightwing really needs to establish himself different from bruce. and he seems to be more powerful in the new 52, so i really want him to beat bruce.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MethoKi

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

i guess batman should win, but i really want nightwing to. becuase at this rate he will always be in batmans shadow

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

i guess batman should win, but i really want nightwing to. becuase at this rate he will always be in batmans shadow

I've been more interested in Batman, and Batman - The Dark Knight, I haven't read Nightwing's comics. What has he done so far?

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By theDCkid

@allstarsuperman said:

@calebhara said:

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman It's true Nightwing has a slight edge in speed and agility, but the same could be said for Batman in the strength and intelligence categories. But in the end Batman's biggest advantage is his experience, He's been at it much longer than Nightwing and knows a lot more than him. Just think about this: Batman has made contingency plans for the event that any of his JLA colleagues betray him, why wouldn't a guy (famous for his preperation) prepare for a betrayal from his student?

Batman knows all he needs to, Nightwing isn't quite there yet. Maybe when Dicks been around the block a few times more he'll have a shot at Bruce.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@batman242 said:

I've been more interested in Batman, and Batman - The Dark Knight, I haven't read Nightwing's comics. What has he done so far?

nightwing 1-7, he gets the rights to halys circus and an old "died" friend comes back a villian, it also turns out halys circus was a way for the court of owls to get assassins,

nightwing 8-9, night of owls crossover, turns out nightwing was supposed t be a talon and his great grandfather is the best talon of all.

nightwing 10-12, he fights a guy named paragon

nightwing 0, dick graysons origin story

nightwing 13-14, he fights lady shiva, and starts building "amusement mile" which is halys cirsus plus a theme park.

nightwing 15-16 death of the family crossover, joker blows up amusement mile,

nightwing 17, basically dicks just mad about DOTF, and damian talks to him, also halys is destroyed, dicks lost a butt ton of money, and all of the haly circus members leave dick.

nightwing 18, nightwing dealing with damians death,

after this nightwing will be moving to chicago.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Batman.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

batman wins with a bit of effort.

Avatar image for andres_mansilla_15
andres_mansilla_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forever: yes but in the new 52 nightwing has beaten batman in the bat cave or it might be in the forever evil comic

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing ftw

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spectrum says:

"Batman. He trained Nightwing so he knows all his moves and his tecniques"

Exactly.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

this fight is really very close, Bats is stronger, more skilled and Dick is faster and more agile. IDK who wins.

majinn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman based on sheer skill and experience. Sure Dick has a slight edge in speed and agility, but batman is much better in every other category.

(And yes I am aware of the little stalemate they had in the new 52.In all honesty I just discount that as writer's wank for dick fans.)

In a non- biased fight Batman would beat Nightwing with no serious trouble. Dick is a very good fighter, but batman is in the top elite fighters of DCU. With the likes of Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon Connor Hawk, Cassandra Cain, etc, Dick is in no way shape or form on the level of any of these people.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick's advantage in speed and agility aren't enough to make up for the gap in strength and skill Bruce possesses.

There's also the fact that Bruce knows everything Dick is capable of, and every element of how he fights and interacts with his surroundings.

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing. Batman trained him yes, but that's why Nightwing would win. He knows everything Batman does, and then some. Nightwing has an unpredictable fighting style that he himself created. Nightwing was also known to be faster, smarter, and stronger than Bruce when Dick was Batman. In the New 52, Dick beat Batman in a fight. So yes, there is a way Nightwing would win.

Waves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 anthp2000  Moderator

Bruce is absolutely and undoubetly superior in everything except for speed and agility, which is not a game changer the slightest.

That said, it's far from a stomp.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73 morpheus_  Moderator

Based on Fugitive and Dick's track record against similarly skilled opponents, Bruce should dominate.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam
@nathaniel_adam said:

this fight is really very close, Bats is stronger, more skilled and Dick is faster and more agile. IDK who wins.

Richard has fought enough with Bruce that he even knows his fighting pattern to the pount that Bruce's blows are perceived as telegraphic moves. Just to add something to that post.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are actually saying Nightwing has a chance? Ha ha ha ha haaa

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers