• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23259 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Any reasons for this?

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I honestly think nightwing should win. But batman has batforce and fanboys who would pitch a fit if it ever happened.

Explain how Nightwing wins?

There is no reasonable explanation (at least I haven't heard one)

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

#52 Posted by God_Spawn (38613 posts) - - Show Bio

When Bruce didn't want Nightwing to touch him, he couldn't. Good luck winning a fight with results like that, Grayson.

Moderator
#53 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara said:

@allstarsuperman: Any reasons for this?

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I honestly think nightwing should win. But batman has batforce and fanboys who would pitch a fit if it ever happened.

Explain how Nightwing wins?

There is no reasonable explanation (at least I haven't heard one)

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

You have to remember, Bruce is more used to going against odds than basically everyone. Bane, Croc, just to name a few. Yes, Dick fights 'em too, but my point is, Bruce always fights someone who outclasses him in some fashion and wouldn't hesitate to beat Dick.

#54 Edited by AllStarSuperman (23259 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman242 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

You have to remember, Bruce is more used to going against odds than basically everyone. Bane, Croc, just to name a few. Yes, Dick fights 'em too, but my point is, Bruce always fights someone who outclasses him in some fashion and wouldn't hesitate to beat Dick.

yeah i guess, but i sick of nightwing treated like crap. like in nightwing 7 when batman back fists him. and nightwings practically out. nightwing really needs to establish himself different from bruce. and he seems to be more powerful in the new 52, so i really want him to beat bruce.

#55 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

#56 Edited by AllStarSuperman (23259 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

i guess batman should win, but i really want nightwing to. becuase at this rate he will always be in batmans shadow

#57 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6747 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#58 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

i guess batman should win, but i really want nightwing to. becuase at this rate he will always be in batmans shadow

I've been more interested in Batman, and Batman - The Dark Knight, I haven't read Nightwing's comics. What has he done so far?

#59 Edited by theDCkid (891 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@calebhara said:

@allstarsuperman: Any reasons for this?

@thedckid said:
@thundergodswrath said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I honestly think nightwing should win. But batman has batforce and fanboys who would pitch a fit if it ever happened.

Explain how Nightwing wins?

There is no reasonable explanation (at least I haven't heard one)

Because hes faster and way more agile. but really cause he needs to for his character. they make him out to be just a second rate batman. and he really needs to prove his different, and by beating bruce in a fight he could prove that.

@allstarsuperman It's true Nightwing has a slight edge in speed and agility, but the same could be said for Batman in the strength and intelligence categories. But in the end Batman's biggest advantage is his experience, He's been at it much longer than Nightwing and knows a lot more than him. Just think about this: Batman has made contingency plans for the event that any of his JLA colleagues betray him, why wouldn't a guy (famous for his preperation) prepare for a betrayal from his student?

Batman knows all he needs to, Nightwing isn't quite there yet. Maybe when Dicks been around the block a few times more he'll have a shot at Bruce.

#60 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23259 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@batman242 said:

@allstarsuperman: I forgot about that, lol, but Dick didn't see it coming and didn't expect it and Bruce was trying to hit him so hard that he'd knock a tooth out.... He succeeded. I wouldn't even use that in this fight. They know each other very well, and Bruce taught Dick mostly every thing he knows and has observed him more than vice versa. So with that, I say Bruce wins.

i guess batman should win, but i really want nightwing to. becuase at this rate he will always be in batmans shadow

I've been more interested in Batman, and Batman - The Dark Knight, I haven't read Nightwing's comics. What has he done so far?

nightwing 1-7, he gets the rights to halys circus and an old "died" friend comes back a villian, it also turns out halys circus was a way for the court of owls to get assassins,

nightwing 8-9, night of owls crossover, turns out nightwing was supposed t be a talon and his great grandfather is the best talon of all.

nightwing 10-12, he fights a guy named paragon

nightwing 0, dick graysons origin story

nightwing 13-14, he fights lady shiva, and starts building "amusement mile" which is halys cirsus plus a theme park.

nightwing 15-16 death of the family crossover, joker blows up amusement mile,

nightwing 17, basically dicks just mad about DOTF, and damian talks to him, also halys is destroyed, dicks lost a butt ton of money, and all of the haly circus members leave dick.

nightwing 18, nightwing dealing with damians death,

after this nightwing will be moving to chicago.

#61 Posted by TDK_1997 (15260 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Online
#62 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins with a bit of effort.

#63 Posted by andres_mansilla_15 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@forever: yes but in the new 52 nightwing has beaten batman in the bat cave or it might be in the forever evil comic

#64 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8928 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing ftw