• 69 results
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Void_Paladin

Bruce outclasses Dick in almost every aspect. Batman wins this without the use of prep/gadgets/extreme effort.

WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By WizardofSmiles

Who would win Between Jason and Dick?

Jason put up a hell of a fight landed some hits w/ Bruce. Just saying..

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Batman wins. He has taught Dick everything, and since Bruce has the advantage of gadgets as well, there is nothing Dick can really do.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By slick23

@WizardofSmiles said:

Dick wisn against Jason Todd lol.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#55  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@WizardofSmiles said:

Grayson is Todd's superior in hand-to-hand (although I'd dispute by not as much as other people like to pass off).

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By progenitorigin

Grayson is awesome, but Bruce taught him everything he knows. Probably not everything Bruce knows.

WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WizardofSmiles

Just saying Dick beats Todd.( good thing! other way sounds dirty.) Todd held own w/ Bruce. =NW vs Batman closer then you'd think.

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Batman wins. I mean, is there really any question that the master beats the student?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By entropy_aegis

@WizardofSmiles said:

Dick has been training since what 3-4? At that age that it's 2nd nature doing a back flip, that and walking are kinda the same thing to him.

Bruce stated in his FIGHTING , not book learning mid to late teens... He has really only a few years of pure fighting training on Dick, he spent a year here a year there being trained..

Dick got a crash corse and was already in perfect shape from day one..

Bruce has anywhere from 2-6" and 20-40 lbs depending on what you read.. That alone could decide this battle..

Dick if just faster, can get up in the air better bobbing and weaving would be his strength. Plus the lack of fear he has for Bruce removes a HUGE advantage Batman leans on.

In a pure fight ( like a MMA fight) I give the edge to nightwing.. if it gets dirty or gets planed out.. Batman, but barely.

Real world logic for the fail.It does'nt work like this and Dick stopped being Robin when he was 16,so i have no idea who this 20 year old Robin is.

WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WizardofSmiles

The story was they didn't see each other much w/ Dick in college.. pre Crisis. late 70's. They were sparing. Then remove that fight.. still.. Dick has been fighting crime like 2-4 years less the Bruce.. working out about as long..they are what 5-10 years apart w/ this 29 - 33yo Batman nowadays..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Jason prepped for years to defeat Bruce in UTRH fight, it was a good feat for Jason being able to hold his own against Bruce before Bruce even knew it was but still failed miserably in the end. That being said, his style is much different, he had basic Robin training then had years building his own in secrecy,but he still gets beat by Nightwing who is a better fighter if by just a bit. So if you wanna use ABC logic Dick doesn't have that secrecy factor here. He's ran with Bruce for years and years and years and received most of his training from Bruce which would put him at an even bigger disadvantage. It's gonna end like how Bucky beat Black Widow.

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By batfan1939

Unless Dick has significantly improved since Bruce died, Batman stomps this. He knows how Dick thinks, he has more weapons (and is better at using his), he knows what skills Dick has (since he gave most/all of them to him), and he has greater strength, strategy, skill, and experience (though not by the margin people tend to think -- it's only about three years, out of 15-20, but still) -- not to mention that Batman probably has a closet full of plans of how to handle Dick under every conceivable set of circumstances. Dick definitely has agility and maybe speed (barely) -- but even on his best day, if it was also Bruce's worst, this would be a long, one-sided fight in the Dark Knight's favor. Not to mention, unless morals are off (always makes fights less interesting, and wasn't mentioned) Dick is more likely to hold back than Bruce. Batman vs Dick and Tim would be a good fight (not sure even The Batman could come out of that one the victor). Everything I just mentioned ignores the fact that, even without having raised, trained, etc. his opponent, Batman's one of the top strategists in DC. We're talking about someone whose plans took down the Justice League, successfully restructured Gotham's underworld as he'd predicted, and even beat Darkseid at his own game, on his own PLANET. Batman's also more likely to get into Dick's head than vice-versa (well, he'll get in sooner), and we know what he can do once he's done that. Batman wins. Finally (a lot of fights seem to go against him on this site).

In response to the Jason Todd comparison, Todd as the Red Hood managed to ESCAPE a couple times, and once Batman saw who Jason was, Batman held back. Bruce then showed Jason what a true down-and dirty fight would be like in the last pages of UTH part 2, after realizing that he couldn't afford to hold back (and destroyed a bathroom with Jason's face, and KNOCKED JASON THROUGH A WALL!

Love that storyline.

Batman then makes a lengthy speech about how Jason's so far inferior that he could never match up (though I'm sure he was exaggerating/being somewhat figurative), and tries to reason with Jason. Then Jason does the "shoot me in the face" thing, and Batman bests him AGAIN (this time, simply outsmarting him). Batman's troubles with Jason were purely personal/moral (Todd would kill), not combative (you know what I mean). Again, I think Batman curbstops Grayson to a fine pulp, in part because Jason's considered to be close in skill. The only reason this would be close is if Batman seriously holds back (he understands Dick far better than Jason; Dick isn't so morally ambivalent when fighting; and Dick probably wouldn't be as motivated to defeat Batman as Jason was, since Jason had something to prove to Bruce -- and himself).

Batman wins.

WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WizardofSmiles

Batman did not teach Dick to be a flying Grason. I think saying "batman taught him everything' he knows..is wrong. I'm not saying it's gonna win the fight , but I'm saying they fight different, hints why he hated the cape as Batman.

We can't talk motiv to fight.. they would not fight then.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Obtrusive

Nightwing has been batman for the last year or so, does that count as anything?

TwinUzuamkis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TwinUzuamkis2

I say Bats win because of the reasons above. But wouldn't be easy. Nightwing is no pushover but Bruce knows Dick better than Dick knows himself and is better prepared. Now if it was Holding back Batman vs Full on Nightwing, the outcome could be different. But I give it to Bats 8/10.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By THORSON

VOTING FOR NIGHTWING

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers