• 69 results
Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Taekwon

Both the best Gotham has, But who his the better ???? Nightwing has agility and all that batman taught him, batman has the expieriance aswell

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman wins.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By venom hybrid

Batman wins he taught nightwing and still has more skills, experience and the gadgets

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By venom hybrid

Taekwon says:

"He was Taught by Batman, Knows all his tactics just as fit agile and strong"

Batman is a fully grow man and he is bigger so he is stronger and almost as agile he has experience and gadgets and Batman would know how nightwing fights because he trained him

Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Taekwon

Nightwing

Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Taekwon

hmmmmm ?????? Nightwing still just as good a fighter as batman so really batman only has his gadgets to count on which nightwing will know how to avoid

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"batman wins. "
venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By venom hybrid

Taekwon says:

"Nightwing "

How?

Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Taekwon

Nightwing isnt that inexpierenced either. He is protector of Bludhaven and started crime fighting at a younger age than bruce did.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's what i want to know how?

Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Taekwon

He was Taught by Batman, Knows all his tactics just as fit agile and strong

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mantoid

venom hybrid says:

"Taekwon says:
"Nightwing "
How?"

Just what I was going to post.

M

Taekwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Taekwon

Buthe not really more expierenced. He just has fought different people and is ore famous. Nightwing startd training at a younger age than bruce so basically his whole life has been crime fighting. Bruce started crime fighting in his 20's nightwing started as just a boy and the gadget thing, comeon nighting is ranked 22nd out of 610 for gadgets on comicvine, hes got gadgets aswell and will know about batmans gadgets after having worked with him for so long

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but you just said they worked together for so long so Batman will know nightwings coupled with his experience e.g more battlesand tougher battles strength advantage and iven the fact he has a plan to eat everyone which is why he always has his kryptonite Batman is going to win

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but Batman is still more experiencedstronger and his experience in dealing with other MAtists give him the edge plus his gadgets and nightwing's going down

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((batman would defeat nightbird)) ((you can't defeat the master))

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Batman wins this. The master beats the student.

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By howlettjames

this was a stupid match up IMO. batmans, stonger, far more experiened, far far far more intelligent, and a way better strategist(he basically leads the JLA in battle). the only thing you could say dick has an advantage in would be agility(which would still be arguable because batmans a great gymnast just like dick). just in a normal fight everything i've listed would enable batmans to win, but give him time to prepare he can beat/outsmart people far above his class(like darksied)the the little bird wouldn't stand a chance agaisnt batman. so do yourself a favor and just close this thread because its obvious your not using common sense here, your some sort of nightwing fanboy, and can't take the fact that your hero cant handle dc's greatest character.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Batman wins and once he is done he will dip nightwing in some paint and give wayne manor a fresh coat :D

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

Batman wins

ask me in a few years of training and probably will change my mind

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#21  Edited By Mighty Thorion

The pupil is not yet ready to defeat the master. Batman wins for now at least - maybe one day Dick will become his natural successor?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Maybe.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

Taekwon says:

"He was Taught by Batman, Knows all his tactics just as fit agile and strong"

Taekwon says:

"hmmmmm ?????? Nightwing still just as good a fighter as batman so really batman only has his gadgets to count on which nightwing will know how to avoid "

Taekwon says:

"Nightwing isnt that inexpierenced either. He is protector of Bludhaven and started crime fighting at a younger age than bruce did."

Taekwon says:

"Buthe not really more expierenced. He just has fought different people and is ore famous. Nightwing startd training at a younger age than bruce so basically his whole life has been crime fighting. Bruce started crime fighting in his 20's nightwing started as just a boy and the gadget thing, comeon nighting is ranked 22nd out of 610 for gadgets on comicvine, hes got gadgets aswell and will know about batmans gadgets after having worked with him for so long "

youre not making any sense ;)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

Batman would win here against Nightwing.

puts head down and runs out of thread in fear

LOL

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

lol

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Stronger

Batman wins but it would be an epic fight between the master and the student!!!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hasn't Batman already flawlessly defeated Grayson?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Batman, the answer is always Batman 

i would have at least added Tim, Steph and Babs on Nightwing's side...make it more even

spideriron1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By spideriron1

Batman for the win! Just think about it batman has way more experience in crime fighting and has stopped way more than nightwing because batman has a suprise ellagance to him that just kills. He can take out bane and all of them he can also take out jokers huge kick ass plans. Lets see nightwing defeat bane and joker all in one swoop!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dex_Starr

@k4tzm4n said:

He humiliated him during the Bruce Wayne Fugitive arc. Bruce was holding back and Dick couldn't land a single hit on him.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By ReVamp
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@k4tzm4n said:

He humiliated him during the Bruce Wayne Fugitive arc. Bruce was holding back and Dick couldn't land a single hit on him.

I have to read that, I call bull.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I don't. Dick just isn't on Batman's level.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@k4tzm4n said:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/2417862.html

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

Dick just isn't on Batman's level.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ReVamp
@Hohenheim_of_light: I'm sorry, but that scan isn't really reliable at all. Batman was running away, he wasn't trying to confront Dick which means that tells us nothing about them fighting each other. Kind of like in Soccer, its much easier to keep the ball if you're running away from the defender instead of confronting him. Also, while Bruce was calm, Dick was going through a severe emotional moment and wasn't really calm enough to use any skill. 
So its not really as you described it, at least in my book.  I'd love to hear your interpertation of it. 
Dick doesn't win, but that Scan doesn't prove anything. (No Offense :P)
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: I'm sorry, but that scan isn't really reliable at all. Batman was running away, he wasn't trying to confront Dick which means that tells us nothing about them fighting each other. Kind of like in Soccer, its much easier to keep the ball if you're running away from the defender instead of confronting him. Also, while Bruce was calm, Dick was going through a severe emotional moment and wasn't really calm enough to use any skill. So its not really as you described it, at least in my book. I'd love to hear your interpertation of it. Dick doesn't win, but that Scan doesn't prove anything. (No Offense :P)

Batman was running away, he didn't want to hurt Dick and was avoiding every single one of his attacks, being defensive and not going on any offense. If he really wanted to he could of beaten Dick easily. It proves that Dick cannot lay a hand on Batman unless Bruce gives him a free shot, it shows that there was a huge gap in their abilities.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ReVamp

Batman was running away, he didn't want to hurt Dick and was avoiding every single one of his attacks, being defensive and not going on any offense.

Yes he was, he was running away. He was evading not defending, which is much different. The fact that he was not going on the offensive also further enhances this. 

If he really wanted to he could of beaten Dick easily. It proves that Dick cannot lay a hand on Batman unless Bruce gives him a free shot, it shows that there was a huge gap in their abilities.

No he couldn't. Dick couldn't lay a hand on him, but Bruce didn't try to lay a hand on him either, thus any other conclusions htat you take from this are based on opinion not fact. It doesn't show the huge gap in their abilities, it shows that if Bruce was trying to run away from Dick he could. This is not even getting into the emotional state business or anything of that.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

Batman was running away, he didn't want to hurt Dick and was avoiding every single one of his attacks, being defensive and not going on any offense.

Yes he was, he was running away. He was evading not defending, which is much different. The fact that he was not going on the offensive also further enhances this.

If he really wanted to he could of beaten Dick easily. It proves that Dick cannot lay a hand on Batman unless Bruce gives him a free shot, it shows that there was a huge gap in their abilities.

No he couldn't. Dick couldn't lay a hand on him, but Bruce didn't try to lay a hand on him either, thus any other conclusions htat you take from this are based on opinion not fact. It doesn't show the huge gap in their abilities, it shows that if Bruce was trying to run away from Dick he could. This is not even getting into the emotional state business or anything of that.

He didn't want to fight, he humiliated Dick and if he actually went on the offense he would of taken him down easily. It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it, if Dick can't land a single hit on him, then why should anyone believe that Dick is on or near his level?

Don't try to blame it on Dick being emotional, most members of the Bat family have been able to fight with clarity while under distress, Dick is no exception to this.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

If he had the skill to dance around all of Grayson's attacks, it's only logical he had numerous openenings for counters, and if he opted to take them, the outcome would have been rather obvious.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ReVamp

He didn't want to fight, he humiliated Dick and if he actually went on the offense he would of taken him down easily.

How do you know that? You don't. The Soccer/Football analogy comes into play. Its easier to run away from somebody than keep the ball whil confronting them. You can't assume that he would've taken him down, because its not based on fact.

It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it, if Dick can't land a single hit on him, then why should anyone believe that Dick is on or near his level?

Dick couldn't land a single hit on him, out of five or so, with Batman running away, which I've mentioned is much different to actually confronting him.

Don't try to blame it on Dick being emotional, most members of the Bat family have been able to fight with clarity while under distress, Dick is no exception to this.

There's different kinds of stress. There the stress of having to beat the villain, the stress of saving people and then there's the stress of someone close to you f**king with your psyche, specially when you have a fragile history when it comes to that topic. We've seen Batman go through all sorts of things with revelations of his parents, so no, this rule isn't appliable here.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By daredevil21134

@ReVamp said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I read that,it happened in the Batcave

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ReVamp
@daredevil21134: Yeah I know. Read further ahead, I've already read it and I'm discussing it with H.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

He didn't want to fight, he humiliated Dick and if he actually went on the offense he would of taken him down easily.

How do you know that? You don't. The Soccer/Football analogy comes into play. Its easier to run away from somebody than keep the ball whil confronting them. You can't assume that he would've taken him down, because its not based on fact.

It doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it, if Dick can't land a single hit on him, then why should anyone believe that Dick is on or near his level?

Dick couldn't land a single hit on him, out of five or so, with Batman running away, which I've mentioned is much different to actually confronting him.

There's different kinds of stress. There the stress of having to beat the villain, the stress of saving people and then there's the stress of someone close to you f**king with your psyche, specially when you have a fragile history when it comes to that topic. We've seen Batman go through all sorts of things with revelations of his parents, so no, this rule isn't appliable here.

How do I know what? That Batman didn't want to fight? Or that Bruce could of taken down Dick easily if he wanted to? If Bruce is casually able to dodge all of his attacks, then as K4tz already said, it's logical to assume he could of easily counter attacked if he wanted to but chose not to because he didn't want to beat on his protege. It's based on the sheer skill difference that Bruce demonstrated by not allowing Dick to hit him once.

And yet, Dick didn't show signs of distress when he attacked Bruce, he wanted answers and was upset but not to a degree that Dick's fighting ability was hampered.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ReVamp

How do I know what? That Batman didn't want to fight? Or that Bruce could of taken down Dick easily if he wanted to? If Bruce is casually able to dodge all of his attacks, then as K4tz already said, it's logical to assume he could of easily counter attacked if he wanted to but chose not to because he didn't want to beat on his protege. 

But he wan't dodging as he would've if they were in battle, because again, he was trying to run away.

It's based on the sheer skill difference that Bruce demonstrated by not allowing Dick to hit him once.

Don't see it. Really don't. Not saying its not true, but its not displayed in this scan.

And yet, Dick didn't show signs of distress when he attacked Bruce, he wanted answers and was upset but not to a degree that Dick's fighting ability was hampered.

He shouts "You Stubborn fool" randomly, (which... nvm) showing hte anger that he feels and then says "Stop evading". Really? Really? He says Stop evading? Two things:

1.  Either he's so pissed that he's gotten to the point where he'd say such a thing
  2. Or this is horrible writing to such an extent.
WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WizardofSmiles

Dick has been training since what 3-4? At that age that it's 2nd nature doing a back flip, that and walking are kinda the same thing to him.

Bruce stated in his FIGHTING , not book learning mid to late teens... He has really only a few years of pure fighting training on Dick, he spent a year here a year there being trained..

Dick got a crash corse and was already in perfect shape from day one..

Bruce has anywhere from 2-6" and 20-40 lbs depending on what you read.. That alone could decide this battle..

Dick if just faster, can get up in the air better bobbing and weaving would be his strength. Plus the lack of fear he has for Bruce removes a HUGE advantage Batman leans on.

In a pure fight ( like a MMA fight) I give the edge to nightwing.. if it gets dirty or gets planed out.. Batman, but barely.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

How do I know what? That Batman didn't want to fight? Or that Bruce could of taken down Dick easily if he wanted to? If Bruce is casually able to dodge all of his attacks, then as K4tz already said, it's logical to assume he could of easily counter attacked if he wanted to but chose not to because he didn't want to beat on his protege.

But he wan't dodging as he would've if they were in battle, because again, he was trying to run away.

It's based on the sheer skill difference that Bruce demonstrated by not allowing Dick to hit him once.

Don't see it. Really don't. Not saying its not true, but its not displayed in this scan.

He shouts "You Stubborn fool" randomly, (which... nvm) showing hte anger that he feels and then says "Stop evading". Really? Really? He says Stop evading? Two things:

1. Either he's so pissed that he's gotten to the point where he'd say such a thing
  2. Or this is horrible writing to such an extent.

Except that he was dodging as if they were in battle, you make it sound as if he ran away out of fear of Dick, when he only went on the defensive to avoid hurting him.

If one character constantly attacks another, and the other effortlessly evades all of his attacks, then there is a huge skill difference.

Right, so we should assume that he was blinded by rage and wasn't fighting clearly, I mean it's completely comparable to when he fought Deathstroke after he killed thousands of people in Bludhaven /rolls eyes.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ReVamp
@Hohenheim_of_light
  1. Not because of fear, but because he didn't want to confront him.
  2. I'm not sure what you mean by efortlessly, or how you see that.
  3. He had two other people with him in the Deathstroke fight, unless you're referring to something else.
WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WizardofSmiles

There is a comic of Dick as a young 20 something ROBIN! landing a few hits in a sparing match..

I'm with the evading a fight is different then being in a fight.

You can't bring up one fight that lame.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I've hardly read even close to half of Wayne and Grayson's primary material, but I'll be damned if it wasn't made to be completely obvious that Wayne is and always has been his superior.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ReVamp said:

@Hohenheim_of_light:
  1. Not because of fear, but because he didn't want to confront him.
  2. I'm not sure what you mean by efortlessly, or how you see that.
  3. He had two other people with him in the Deathstroke fight, unless you're referring to something else.

1. I'm not sure what point you're making, if Nightwing wanted to fight, and couldn't lay a hand on Bruce, then it's obvious that Bruce has a significant skill advantage

2. I mean that he would beat Dick with little trouble

3. Are you talking about the fight they had after Bludhaven where Nightwing exits and leaves Deathstroke that not saying he'll come back for him later?