#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Batman Must Clean Up New York (Marvel)

Three Months Prep

Regular Gear, But Can Acquirer Some Of His Tech

In Character

Opponents

Challenges

1. Kingpin Is Planning To Use His Control Over Shadow Land To Kill All Political Leaders And Replace Them Secretly With His Own Candidates, Can Batman Figure Out What He's Doing And Stop Him
  2. Norman Osborn Wants To Create His Own Man-Bat Formula And Sell It, Batman Has To Stop Him Without Causing Much Attention
  3. The Lizard Has Kidnapped Several Kids To Eat Them Can Batman Stop Him
  4. Mr. Fear Is Planning To Use His Fear Toxin To Drive NY Crazy Can Batman Beat It And Stop Him
  5. Mr. HYDE In Hand-To-Hand Batman With 15 Minutes Prep
  6. Mole Man With The Same Challenge Daredevil Went Throw In Issue #9, Issue #10
  7. A Secret Hydra Base Has Taken Root In New York Batman Has To Find Them A Shut Them Down
  8. Bullseye H2H
  9. Typhoid Mary H2H
  10. Frank Castle Both Guys Get One Day Prep
  11. Rhino Is On A Rampage Batman Has To Stop Him
  12. Task Master Hand-To-Hand 5 Minutes Prep
  13. Batman Has To Take On A Camp Of Hand Ninjas
  14. Has To Come Up With Prep To Take Down The Avengers Assembled Team
#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

GO

#3 Posted by Alexander505 (2141 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 13

#4 Posted by Strider92 (15332 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12 imo.

#5 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Taskmaster

#6 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 14

#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he can clear it. The avengers will be trouble since he has no answer for Hulk and Thor unless he calls Diana and Wally for help

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (5145 posts) - - Show Bio

Can he use his prep to get some of these people to fight each other?

#9 Posted by indifferentmrh (62 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at Thor

#10 Edited by robertloucksjr (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5. Mr. Hyde is a 70 tonner with great durability and superhuman stamina. Batman can't beat the Lizard either, but he can probably find a way to trick him and get the kids away before he gets eaten.

#11 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12. Taskmaster could take him easily. Bats has no answer for him. Unless with prep, but if TaskMaster has prep as well then it's a diiferent story for Bats.

Task Factor>Bat Factor.

#12 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Stops at 5. Mr. Hyde is a 70 tonner with great durability and superhuman tamina. Batman can't beat the Lizard either, but he can probably find a way to trick him and get the kids away before he gets eaten.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

If daredevil can beat mr.hyde I think bats can as well,,I thinking he stops at 12 or 13..the hand is CRAZY,,which is why daredevil is the shit cause he trained with them

#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12

#15 Posted by robertloucksjr (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

If daredevil can beat mr.hyde I think bats can as well,,I thinking he stops at 12 or 13..the hand is CRAZY,,which is why daredevil is the shit cause he trained with them

Early Hyde was only a ten tonner. Current Hyde is a beast. Daredevil could not beat him either.

#16 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

What good is all that strength if he can't tag him? DD senses see anything he throws a mile away, and unless his body has changed I don't see why DD couldn't just one shot him in the best again and stop his breathing,

#17 Posted by jritter (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Batman stops at 12. If he did make it past that I think he finish the rest. It doesn't say how much prep he gets for the Avengers but I could see some Tower of Babel-ish stuff happening to all of them.

#18 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

If he made it to 14 would he be allowed to call in members of the JLA for assistance? If yes, he could easily take it imo.

#19 Edited by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: only if you believe there will come

#20 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Stops at 5. Mr. Hyde is a 70 tonner with great durability and superhuman stamina. Batman can't beat the Lizard either, but he can probably find a way to trick him and get the kids away before he gets eaten.

Agreed , Mr Hyde have frequently fought Hulk & Thor & current Hyde is much stronger , how is Batman going to survive H2H with him?

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

this

#22 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by Rick_Grayson (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think i understand fully, but if I'm right in thinking Batman has 3 months prep then New York is toast.

#24 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

This.

#25 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

If not at 5 stops at either 13 or 14,he can't call for help,so no aswer to Thor and Hulk who will own him.

#26 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12

#27 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 14, unless he can find a way to beat Hulk and Thor then this is where it ends.

#28 Posted by Spock69 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

It actually would stop at 10 due to Frank Castle A.K.A. The Punisher always being prepared. Batman might be prepared but again the details were stretched thin and we're talking about the Bat taking on an ex-soldier, ex-cop and vigilante with all sorts of weapons, skills, prep, various hideouts and no distractions.

#29 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

No one Batman can take down Thor. Stops at Round 5 for reasons already listed.