Team:

Round 1: Hawkeye

Round 2: Punisher

Round 3: Captain America

Round 4: Skulduggery Pleasant

Vs

Batman

Rules:

Strictly Hand To Hand. No Weapons, Armour, Gadgets, Magic, Ect.

Morals are off.

Each round starts 40 feet away.

Everyone gets a week prep but have no idea who they're going to be fighting.

Batman gets 30 minute break after each round but doesn't magically heal any injuries he may have obtained.

Win by KO or death.

A deserted alleyway in Los Angeles.

BONUS:

1v1v1v1v1. Massive free-for-all against all characters in the fight. No teaming up, all characters are bloodlusted. Still hand to hand.

If you don't know any of the characters, look them up:

Hawkeye: http://marvel.com/universe/Hawkeye_(Clint_Barton)

Punisher: http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher_(Frank_Castle)

Captain America: http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_America

Skulduggery Pleasant: http://skulduggery.wikia.com/wiki/Skulduggery_Pleasant

#2 Edited by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is definitely not winning the first round.

#3 Posted by God_of_Batman (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyz256: Care to elaborate? I don't see how Hawkeye would beat him H2H.

#4 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant the first scenario. He'll get past Hawkeye but isn't going to clear all four rounds, in my opinion.

#5 Posted by God_of_Batman (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyz256: Ah, okay. So what round do you think he'll fall on?

#6 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I'd say Batman VS Cap could go either way and that there's no clear winner, but here Batman will be after 2 other fights. Not that I think Either Clint or Frank are good enough to cause any significant damage to Batman but well it's something. On the other hand, Batman has morals off this time. I'd say it's still too much of a toss-up to decide. If Batman DOES beat Cap, however, I have no idea who's the guy on round 4. But I'd assume Batman will be very tired and possibly injured after fighting Cap so it already puts him in a huge disadvantage.

#7 Posted by God_of_Batman (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Hmm, yeah, I was a little unsure of how the Bat VS Cap one would go, but because morals are off I thought he would stand a good chance. As for the last guy, you should look him up, I put links to lal the characters for a reason. As for why he's there? Well, let's just say I put him in their because Bats would have to completely change his usual fighting style to hurt him, and before that he would have to work out HOW to hurt him. Skulduggery probably does have some fairly decent H2H combat training, but I doubt it's in Batman's league. Again, he's in their because Bat's hasn't really encounter someone like him before and would have to change his tactics to fight him. That, and he's mainly in their for the FFA bonus round, I would like to see how that would turn out. I guess maybe putting Skul in AFTER cap would be a bit of an unfair match, but I still believe it's possible for bats to pull it off.

#8 Edited by StarkyStark (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt destroys batty

#9 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by RBT (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3. Cap can handle a bruised Batman. What's the point of prep when they don't know who they're going against and cannot bring anything to the battle?

Bonus round, Bats. He is best out of all five.

#11 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know who that is at round 4, so no comment.

Batman should roll thru rounds 1 & 2, round 3 could go either way but I'm go with Bats. He's the better martial artist between the two.

#12 Posted by godzilla44 (2936 posts) - - Show Bio

either stops at 3 or clears, I'll flip a coin for round 3

#13 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stops at Captain America. I think both are equal in H2H skill, Cap has better physicals, and there are no gadgets.

#14 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at three because hawkeye and punisher will do some work on bats. Cap can finish him easy