#1 Posted by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

starts 50 feet away

batman post 52

mr. terrific pre 52(obviously)

who wins and why

#2 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

@tasir said:

No prep

starts 50 feet away

batman post 52

mr. terrific pre 52(obviously)

who wins and why

Why do you say that?

#3 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Bump

@tasir said:

No prep

starts 50 feet away

batman post 52

mr. terrific pre 52(obviously)

who wins and why

Why do you say that?

He died!

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee said:

@dondave said:

Bump

@tasir said:

No prep

starts 50 feet away

batman post 52

mr. terrific pre 52(obviously)

who wins and why

Why do you say that?

He died!

no he didnt

#5 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6506 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman maybe.

#6 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee: He still has feats from his new 52 Solo Series

#7 Edited by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee said:

@dondave said:

Bump

@tasir said:

No prep

starts 50 feet away

batman post 52

mr. terrific pre 52(obviously)

who wins and why

Why do you say that?

He died!

no he didnt

But his bio said he died in Flash point the outsiders?

#8 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee: That's pre-52, so it doesn't really matter. He had an on-going series in the New 52 until it got cancelled and he's in Earth 2 right now

#9 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@referee: That's pre-52, so it doesn't really matter. He had an on-going series in the New 52 until it got cancelled and he's in Earth 2 right now

Thanks for the info, any opinion on the battle?

#10 Posted by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee be honest who hasn't died in DC comics

#11 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@tasir said:

@referee be honest who hasn't died in DC comics

No one worth reading, Ha Ha

#12 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee: He'd probably win due to his T-Sphere

#13 Edited by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@referee: He'd probably win due to his T-Sphere

I'll admit I know nothing of Mr Terrific or his T-Sphere, so would please explain why?

#14 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee:

http://www.comicvine.com/mr-terrific/4005-19179/forums/new-52-mister-terrific-respect-thread-691369/

#15 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@referee:

http://www.comicvine.com/mr-terrific/4005-19179/forums/new-52-mister-terrific-respect-thread-691369/

Thanks, I'll start reading up on him! :)

#16 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio