Batman vs Master Chief

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

H2H only

Chief has his physiological upgrades but not his suit

Who wins

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been done before. Master Chief stomps Batman. Literally.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: The wank is real

So generic Navy H2H training >>>>> Years of martial arts expertise?

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief has >20 ms reaction time out of suit. Stomp.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edude117

@imthedamnbatman: Look, I can't expect much from a guy who's name is ImTheDamnBatman, but I want you to understand that John, the most expensive and risky military experiment of his time, does not have "generic Navy H2H training". He's also got years and years of advanced martial arts training under his belt. Why would they give the last hope for mankind's survival "generic Navy H2H training"? Also, the main reason MC stomps so hard is because his reaction time is near instantaneous compared to Batman. And, because of John's insane durability, there's literally nothing Batman can do to hurt Chief. His bones, at least to Batman, are 100% unbreakable and his strength is enough to crush Batman's skull. With prep time, I'm sure Batman would press his PIS button and create an anti-Chief spray, but since this is just a H2H fight without any prep, Chief annihilates him. And, again, this has been done before. Multiple times. The general consensus by far is that Chief wins. This has, is, and always will be an extreme mismatch. You must not know anything about John to make a thread like this.

Oh, and if you already have an opinion on who'd win, why are you making a thread about it?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebelltollsforthee
thebelltollsforthee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Chief puts a hole in in Batman.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this is fair to poor Mr. Wayne.

For a guy named after batman, I'd not make threads where he loses badly intentionally lol

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how this is fair to poor Mr. Wayne.

For a guy named after batman, I'd not make threads where he loses badly intentionally lol

lol

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WastelandMan

Chief stomps.

Even without his suit he still has super strength, reflexes, agility, and durability. He solo'd a bunch of the UNSC's most highly trained soldiers and killed each with a single punch before they knew what hit them out of suit.....................when he was 14. And his bones are near indestructible.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp
CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CF12793

@edude117 said:

@imthedamnbatman: Look, I can't expect much from a guy who's name is ImTheDamnBatman, but I want you to understand that John, the most expensive and risky military experiment of his time, does not have "generic Navy H2H training". He's also got years and years of advanced martial arts training under his belt. Why would they give the last hope for mankind's survival "generic Navy H2H training"? Also, the main reason MC stomps so hard is because his reaction time is near instantaneous compared to Batman. And, because of John's insane durability, there's literally nothing Batman can do to hurt Chief. His bones, at least to Batman, are 100% unbreakable and his strength is enough to crush Batman's skull. With prep time, I'm sure Batman would press his PIS button and create an anti-Chief spray, but since this is just a H2H fight without any prep, Chief annihilates him. And, again, this has been done before. Multiple times. The general consensus by far is that Chief wins. This has, is, and always will be an extreme mismatch.

Oh, and if you already have an opinion on who'd win, why are you making a thread about it?

And that's a wrap, folks!

MC for the (almost) insanely easy win.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@edude117 said:

@imthedamnbatman: Look, I can't expect much from a guy who's name is ImTheDamnBatman, but I want you to understand that John, the most expensive and risky military experiment of his time, does not have "generic Navy H2H training". He's also got years and years of advanced martial arts training under his belt. Why would they give the last hope for mankind's survival "generic Navy H2H training"? Also, the main reason MC stomps so hard is because his reaction time is near instantaneous compared to Batman. And, because of John's insane durability, there's literally nothing Batman can do to hurt Chief. His bones, at least to Batman, are 100% unbreakable and his strength is enough to crush Batman's skull. With prep time, I'm sure Batman would press his PIS button and create an anti-Chief spray, but since this is just a H2H fight without any prep, Chief annihilates him. And, again, this has been done before. Multiple times. The general consensus by far is that Chief wins. This has, is, and always will be an extreme mismatch.

The OP can be as opinionated as they wanna be as long as they don't have a predetermined winner in mind when they make the thread.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: you can safely take out the almost

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except for the fact he called the first post a fan wank.

Stay classy, comicvine.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stupid_People

@imthedamnbatman said:

@stupid_people: This isn't the fanficition section buddy.

Would you like proof?

Also a tip: try NOT being a monumental fanboy...thanks Buddy.

No Caption Provided

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@edude117 said:

The OP can be as opinionated as they wanna be as long as they don't have a predetermined winner in mind when they make the thread.

you haven't read the thread then. The OP clearly had Batman in mind as the winner.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How on earth is this thread not locked yet?

ComicNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ComicNoob
No Caption Provided

I'm just going to drop this here...

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jmarshmallow

I'm probably one of, if not absolutely, the biggest Batman wanker on this site.

But I realize that Master Chief is on a whole different level. Honestly, there isn't any street leveler that I would put Master Chief against out of his suit. I'd go as far to say that he could give Spidey a very hard fight out of his suit.

In his suit? GG for anyone short of...I'm not even sure what to compare him to, but he could most certainly stomp every street leveler.

Long story short: Bats doesn't stand a chance against Master Chief, with or without a suit. No street-leveler does.

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

I'm probably one of, if not absolutely, the biggest Batman wanker on this site.

Wow, at least you're honest about it. Lol.