Batman.

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By theodixon9

Batman's already been shown to have a device capable of preventing martian telepathy.

With two weeks prep, I think Batman would be able to create something impressive and I think he could possibly win. However, the brief for this battle isn't amazing and we don't know some stuff like how far from each other they are or whether they have morals on which could affect the outcome of the battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Batman

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shawnbaby

J'onn.

The concept of Batman taking on someone at that level without PIS is ridiculous.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman leaves drugged orios with a glass of milk.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

batgod wins every battle = cool

superman wins every battle = boring

i don't understand.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thorson said:

i don't understand.

Because he's Batman!

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's got a $10,000 sliver of meteor rock for the one in Metropolis. All he'd need for MM is a penny for a book of matches.

Damn I love New Frontier...

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

J'onn.

The concept of Batman taking on someone at that level without PIS is ridiculous.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn turns Bruce into Batpaste

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH. This is a spite match up.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

i don't understand.

Because he's Batman!

that's why he's boring. I get it.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman's already been shown to have a device capable of preventing martian telepathy.

With two weeks prep, I think Batman would be able to create something impressive and I think he could possibly win. However, the brief for this battle isn't amazing and we don't know some stuff like how far from each other they are or whether they have morals on which could affect the outcome of the battle.

This. He can also remain undetectable by him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, nananananana

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: batman don't win every battle even with prep this is probably the strongest opponent he can beat but he can win this.

and superman don't win every fight but he he is the strongest and most durable person on earth and will would beat most beings on earth.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#75  Edited By frozen  Moderator
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By frozen  Moderator
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: he has held off more powerful telepaths and he is faster and stronger the only thing manhunter can stat phased and force a tie.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 frozen  Moderator

@comic_book_fan: The fight has been done on the Vine. Superman lost. Why? He hasn't held off more telepaths, his mind has been entered, he's arguably not as fast and strength is around equal.

He gets stomped.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: lol superman is much faster and stronger than manhunter manhunter takes away some of that diffrence with his elastic powers which allows him to hit almost as hard and counter the speed but superman is still much faster stronger and more durable manhunter may not be afraid of fire but he is still some what vulnerable to heat.

superman resisted dominus and despero before both are a good deal stronger than manhunter in telepathy.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep batman wins this.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: No, MM is too fast, too strong, and has other abilities on his side that would allow him to crush batman with 2 weeks prep.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By comic_book_fan

@eisenfauste: with 2 weeks prep batman could have a tp proof suit sneak into manhunters room and drug him with scare crow gas to give him back his fear of fire or just use joker gas on him to make him laugh uncontrollably use post hypnotic suggestion to make manhunter think he is dieng when bat man says a trigger word or just put him to sleep when ever he says the trigger word.

there are countless ways batman could win with 2 weeks prep hell with a couple hours prep he would win.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but it's so wrong on so many levels.

Lock this thread, mods, this is a mismatch.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Why are you in the battle forums when you could be writing fan-fiction?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: explain why it is wrong has manhunter proven to be immune to any of the toxins mentioned.

hell even if he was i am sure bruce has manhunters dna some where he could use it to figure out a way to make it work thats what he does thats why he is allowed to join and is so respected among them if this was a random encounter manhunter stomps but with prep bruce wins the majority.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce shares oreos with MM

Jonn thanks the bat by erasing his childhood trauma

the end, everyone wins

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: with 2 weeks prep batman could have a tp proof suit sneak into manhunters room and drug him with scare crow gas to give him back his fear of fire or just use joker gas on him to make him laugh uncontrollably use post hypnotic suggestion to make manhunter think he is dieng when bat man says a trigger word or just put him to sleep when ever he says the trigger word.

there are countless ways batman could win with 2 weeks prep hell with a couple hours prep he would win.

"Batman still lose with prep" said no Batman Fanboy ever

MMH FTW, I don't what kind of prep he has. This fight would last 10 secs.With MMH just stretching and punching him right in his face.

MMH could turn into any of his little Bat children and fight him like that. He could turn into a T-Rex and swallow him whole. He could heat blast his head clean off. He could just grab him by his little Bat-nuts and fly him to the sun. See, I can make up non-sense scenarios too. There are more ways for J'onn to win.

Please stop wanking Batman dude. Yes, its conceivable he could win. But he won't win the majority. MMH is Superman level character, with some of the same powers and some he doesn't.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: mine were not non since in this scenario batman can work up to 2 weeks to come up with a way to beat manhunter and manhunter can't do anything until that fight happens everything i said bruce has access too now if you want to show me a scan proving manhunter is immune to scarecrow gas or joker gas i will concede but until then your anger and hatred toward batman does not change the fact that he could win this hell nothing i said was even theoretical batman does have access to both scarecrow gas and joker gas he also has access to manhunters dna and tp shields what is that big of a stretch here lol.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Oni_Bane
@comic_book_fan said:

@oni_bane: mine were not non since in this scenario batman can work up to 2 weeks to come up with a way to beat manhunter and manhunter can't do anything until that fight happens everything i said bruce has access too now if you want to show me a scan proving 1. manhunter is immune to scarecrow gas or joker gas i will concede but until then 2. your anger and hatred toward batman does not change the fact that he could win this hell nothing i said was even theoretical batman does have access to both scarecrow gas and joker gas he also has access to manhunters dna and tp shields what is that big of a stretch here lol.

Man, that is one long sentence right there.

1. You don't know that Scarecrow gas or Joker gas will work on a Martian Physiology. If you can provide a scan showing me that it does work, I'll concede, but until then your fanboyism and hatred towards MMH doesn't change the fact that Batman loses the majority here.

2. I am not angry, and because I don't think Batman wins here, that means I hate him? I like Batman just fine, I don't like when people put him up against guys (Superman level and above) like this, give him some prep and then think that evens it out. He isn't fighting Killer Croc or Two-face here.

Finally, sure, he could have access to MMH DNA but what does that do for him? Even if he has shields, how is he going to stop MMH from speedblitzing him and tearing his head off. MMH is a Superman level character. As strong and durable as Superman himself, without some silly green rock weakness (I know its called kryptonite). The stretch is that you think that a non-metahuman male wins against Super powered, density controlling, shape-shifting, telepathy using powerhouse who could arguably take down Superman in a straight up fight. Why can't you just admit that Batman loses? Is it to much of a stretch that your Batgod loses every once and awhile?

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

Wenjun_Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Wenjun_Chew

You're mostly right in the spirit of the human capacity for prep. It is just sad that people on this forum underestimate Batman and tend to worship god-like characters.

However, the plan doesn't sound foolproof. Martian Manhunter is capable of speed-blitzing Batman. What is a TP-proof suit? How does it even work, and if it works, how does it protect Batman from speed-blitz?

I feel that Batman can only take out Martian Manhunter from a long distance away.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This all depends on if Batman could find any kind of exploitable weakness for MMH. He has that suit that lets him hide from all spectrums currently being observed and the Telepathy Blocking headgear he invented so he could make him self undetectable by the Martian, but after that not much else he could do to him so he can force a stalemate at best and i think and that is being a little biased for Bats honestly. Without the fire weakness there isn't much he can really do to the Martian other than piss him off. If morals were off it would also be worse for Batman in this case because then MMH could just flatten ...everything pretty much until he got Bats. I don't want to but without proof that he can actually hurt the martian, majority goes to MMH.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Mm stomps casually.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman with 2 weeks of prep and all resources he puts manhunter down.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bateman with prep=win.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers