batman has 2 weeks of prep time and has all of his tools and weapons

Soloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Soloman

I think I'm going to go with Bats on this one...

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

I'm pretty sure Bruce has a contingency plan to take out every member of the league and Ra's stole the blueprints and used it against them.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" I'm pretty sure Bruce has a contingency plan to take out every member of the league and Ra's stole the blueprints and used it against them. "
His plan for the Flash was to shoot him. :P

IIRC his plan for J'onn was to cover him with nanites that would cause his skin to spontaneously burst on fire. So it would depend on if J'onn has his weakness to fire in this thread.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I'm pretty sure Bruce has a contingency plan to take out every member of the league and Ra's stole the blueprints and used it against them. "
His plan for the Flash was to shoot him. :P

IIRC his plan for J'onn was to cover him with nanites that would cause his skin to spontaneously burst on fire. So it would depend on if J'onn has his weakness to fire in this thread.
"
Oh yeah, he's seems somewhat immune to the fire weakness, but I remember Hal stating that it was all in his mind, so if Bruce has a way to mess with his brain, it could prove to be lethal. He also has a lot of background information on the Martian and Kryptonian race in his Batcave if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't put it past him to think of something else.

LOL, I remember the Flash plan, pretty dumb. Well he doesn't use guns much so there was probably a surprise factor involved. :P
At least Slade's made more sense.

Out of all the people on the league who messed with the Flash, Hal had the most creative way of beating him. He found weak spots in his body that weren't under the protection of the Speed Force Aura, and rearranged his molecular structure which caused him to speed out of control.

No Caption Provided
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By cascadeking09

Batman.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
If it's pre-Fernus Martian, Bats easily. If it's post-Fernus Martian, Bats may still have a plan developed. In which case, Bats still wins. However, if his plan is to burst post-Fernus Martian into flames, the Martian wins. BatMan has already blasted post-Fernus Martian with a blow torch, and that didn't do anything. So, it will depend on if he has a full-proof plan worked up for post-Fernus Martian. I would think he does, but I'm not completely sure. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:

" Oh yeah, he's seems somewhat immune to the fire weakness, but I remember Hal stating that it was all in his mind, so if Bruce has a way to mess with his brain, it could prove to be lethal. He also has a lot of background information on the Martian and Kryptonian race in his Batcave if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't put it past him to think of something else.

It depends. Even with a contigency plan, the Martian should still be able to use his speed without giving Batman the opening to do much and utilize his plan. Then again, Batman could probably account for his speed, too.

The scans seems as if Hal and Wally have teamed up, and Hal re-arranged the molecular structure of the wall, not Flash's.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" Oh yeah, he's seems somewhat immune to the fire weakness, but I remember Hal stating that it was all in his mind, so if Bruce has a way to mess with his brain, it could prove to be lethal. He also has a lot of background information on the Martian and Kryptonian race in his Batcave if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't put it past him to think of something else.

It depends. Even with a contigency plan, the Martian should still be able to use his speed without giving Batman the opening to do much and utilize his plan. Then again, Batman could probably account for his speed, too.

The scans seems as if Hal and Wally have teamed up, and Hal re-arranged the molecular structure of the wall, not Flash's.
"
Hmm, I think you're right. I didn't even read the whole scan at first but Hal referenced the herringbone, so he did probably re-arrange the wall's molecular structure. Good eye, looks like I took that out of context, but I wouldn't put it past Hal to rearrange Flash's.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" Hmm, I think you're right. I didn't even read the whole scan at first but Hal referenced the herringbone, so he did probably re-arrange the wall's molecular structure. Good eye, looks like I took that out of context, but I wouldn't put it past Hal to rearrange Flash's. "
No prob.

It seemed like an interesting possibility, so I paid full attention on that scan. Still a good matter manipulation feat, though.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Hmm, I think you're right. I didn't even read the whole scan at first but Hal referenced the herringbone, so he did probably re-arrange the wall's molecular structure. Good eye, looks like I took that out of context, but I wouldn't put it past Hal to rearrange Flash's. "
No prob.

It seemed like an interesting possibility, so I paid full attention on that scan. Still a good matter manipulation feat, though.
"
Man, Hal hasA LOT of matter manipulation feats. Just looking through my scans because I wanted to re-read the issue the scan I posted was from and yeah, he has some insane feats for matter manipulation.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
No prob.

"
Man, Hal hasA LOT of matter manipulation feats. Just looking through my scans because I wanted to re-read the issue the scan I posted was from and yeah, he has some insane feats for matter manipulation. "
I think a few respect threads are in order for the future, and you should be the person to create one for the GLs. It's one of the few things the Vine lacks.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" I think a few respect threads are in order for the future, and you should be the person to create one for the GLs. It's one of the few things the Vine lacks. "
That would be a good idea. I think I saw some respect threads on the site, but most of them weren't very informative.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I think a few respect threads are in order for the future, and you should be the person to create one for the GLs. It's one of the few things the Vine lacks. "
That would be a good idea. I think I saw some respect threads on the site, but most of them weren't very informative. "
Back in the day, I believe respect threads could only be done in honour of the character, but without extensive use of scans, as not to get the site in trouble. It seems things have changed in the past few years on that matter. And many scans are posted in the forums as it is, anyway.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
That would be a good idea. I think I saw some respect threads on the site, but most of them weren't very informative. "
Are respect threads allowed here? I thought they were against the rules.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Back in the day, I believe respect threads could only be done in honour of the character, but without extensive use of scans, as not to get the site in trouble. It seems things have changed in the past few years on that matter. And many scans are posted in the forums as it is, anyway. "
Oh, I see.

@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Are respect threads allowed here? I thought they were against the rules. "
I guess they are. If I made a Kyle respect thread, including both ION versions and his whole journey, fights, sections for his specific uses from his ring, like energy projection, durability etc., I might need like 10 pages, somewhere around there.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By angryvigilante

MM

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" I guess they are. If I made a Kyle respect thread, including both ION versions and his whole journey, fights, sections for his specific uses from his ring, like energy projection, durability etc., I might need like 10 pages, somewhere around there. "
Take a look at my post here. If such a thing is allowed, I see no reason for you not to create a respect thread. I would advise to consult a moderator first, of course.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" I guess they are. If I made a Kyle respect thread, including both ION versions and his whole journey, fights, sections for his specific uses from his ring, like energy projection, durability etc., I might need like 10 pages, somewhere around there. "
Take a look at my post here. If such a thing is allowed, I see no reason for you not to create a respect thread. I would advise to consult a moderator first, of course. "

No Caption Provided

Seriously though, if I ever intend to make a respect thread, most likely for Kyle, but maybe the whole Corps, I shall consult a moderator first.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc: Sounds good.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Any plans Batman comes up with, Martian can read from his mind very quickly. Batman is not fast enough to take him out. Martian Manhunter ftw!

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sexy_merc
@EpitomeofCool said:
" Any plans Batman comes up with, Martian can read from his mind very quickly. Batman is not fast enough to take him out. Martian Manhunter ftw! "
I'm pretty sure he'd take his telepathy into account when prepping considering it is one of J'onn's greatest weapons.
Avatar image for notasoccerstar09
Notasoccerstar09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Notasoccerstar09

martian because couldnt he stay in space or at least far away from the bat and just turn Bruce's brain into mush?

but up close batman could use fire possibly 

in the end mm

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Sexy Merc:  Yes that was the tower of Babel JLA story arc.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Silver2467
@Notasoccerstar09 said:
" martian because couldnt he stay in space or at least far away from the bat and just turn Bruce's brain into mush?  but up close batman could use fire possibly   in the end mm "
No disrespect, but this is a very misinformed comment. First of all, the Martian can't turn BatMan's mind into anything. He could attempt to mindrape him, but if I recall correctly, Bats has developed tech to deal with that. Second, post-Fernus, fire isn't going to cut it. Bats has already tried sprayed him with a blow torch, and that didn't do anything to him. No offense. 
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GT-Man

batman
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By pmnsquish

ya and martian manhunter always had a weakness to fire but later on he wasnt afraid of it but it still hurt him

pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pmnsquish
@pmnsquish said:
" ya and martian manhunter always had a weakness to fire but later on he wasnt afraid of it but it still hurt him "
that is all i know of though maybe later on he was totally immune to it i dunno?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daak1212

Yeah Batman would win.  You see Martain wouldnt be able to hurt him because Batman would set him self on fire and Martian would be like " Oh crap fire " and batman would...oh wait he's on fire nvm.  MM wins
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@pmnsquish said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" ya and martian manhunter always had a weakness to fire but later on he wasnt afraid of it but it still hurt him "
that is all i know of though maybe later on he was totally immune to it i dunno? "
He's immune to normal fire, but flames created with emotion(such as those created by an arsonist) can still hurt him.
Notasoccerstar09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Notasoccerstar09
@Silver2467 said:
" @Notasoccerstar09 said:
" martian because couldnt he stay in space or at least far away from the bat and just turn Bruce's brain into mush?  but up close batman could use fire possibly   in the end mm "
No disrespect, but this is a very misinformed comment. First of all, the Martian can't turn BatMan's mind into anything. He could attempt to mindrape him, but if I recall correctly, Bats has developed tech to deal with that. Second, post-Fernus, fire isn't going to cut it. Bats has already tried sprayed him with a blow torch, and that didn't do anything to him. No offense.  "
genius right here ^  i didnt literally mean that he would turn he brain into mush 

i do know about the fire which is part of the reason i said mm would win 

the one thing part i did not know was about the tech he built 

but unless its implanted in his brain it most likely wont help

but thanks for telling me (generally when someone says no disrespect they really mean your an idiot) 

Right back at cha
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@Notasoccerstar09: No, when I said no disrespect, I really meant no disrespect. 
Notasoccerstar09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Notasoccerstar09

its cool but it generally comes across as semi rude 
especially with it being the internet and all

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467
@Notasoccerstar09 said:
" its cool but it generally comes across as semi rude  especially with it being the internet and all "
I can understand that. 
Avatar image for the_cheese_pickle
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmnsquish said:
" @pmnsquish said:
that is all i know of though maybe later on he was totally immune to it i dunno? "
if you don't know a lot about martian manhunter why did you start this thread? 

later on yes he is immune to fire

i think if batman has 2 weeks of prep and all of his weapons he takes this one because he has developed a bat mask that is immune to telepathy which is one of MM main powers
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pmnsquish
@Decoy Elite said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @pmnsquish said:
He's immune to normal fire, but flames created with emotion(such as those created by an arsonist) can still hurt him. "
okay thank you
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#37  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

MM. Spite.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#38  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Take a look at my post here. If such a thing is allowed, I see no reason for you not to create a respect thread. I would advise to consult a moderator first, of course. "

No Caption Provided
  Seriously though, if I ever intend to make a respect thread, most likely for Kyle, but maybe the whole Corps, I shall consult a moderator first. "
LOL.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sherlock

Batman beats anyone with prep time he beat multiple white martians on one occasion after they took out the rest of the league he so wins this

shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By shonen2
@the cheese pickle said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @pmnsquish said:
if you don't know a lot about martian manhunter why did you start this thread?  later on yes he is immune to fire i think if batman has 2 weeks of prep and all of his weapons he takes this one because he has developed a bat mask that is immune to telepathy which is one of MM main powers "

No Caption Provided
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pmnsquish
@shonen2 said:
" @the cheese pickle said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @pmnsquish said:
if you don't know a lot about martian manhunter why did you start this thread?  later on yes he is immune to fire i think if batman has 2 weeks of prep and all of his weapons he takes this one because he has developed a bat mask that is immune to telepathy which is one of MM main powers "

No Caption Provided
"
hhahahahaha
THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fools think batman is going beat down an alien god. what has this world come to?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this happened in the comics batman wins he is the higher tier and bigger character.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VMole

@thorson said:

fools think batman is going beat down an alien god. what has this world come to?

It's just some guys having some fun, nothing wrong with that, and Batman can still conceivably beat MM given the right circumstances and planning.

Realistically, however, Batman is going to get squashed in most scenarios, planning can only carry you so far and he's still operating within human limits, plans can also go wrong.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole:

yes but we use comic boundaries instead of real life limits.

so batman can and would probably win the majority in the comics.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VMole

@comic_book_fan: Even assuming comic boundaries, MM is still too much for Batman to handle without J'onn holding the idiot ball. He's basically at Superman's level but with niftier gimmicks, and it is agreed upon by nearly everyone that under any circumstance that doesn't heavily stack the odds in Batman's favor that Superman would crush Batman.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By comic_book_fan

@vmole:

if it were but batman has beaten someone who had copied manhunter's powers and the guy got the drop on bruce and bats still pulled it off.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If fans were being realistic, they'd pick MM to win in the first 30 seconds of the battle.