#1 Posted by mkdeadpool2 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are given a paperclip,a syringe, a watermelon, a cuetip, a rubberband,and the latest nickelback cd, they can only use these weapons
Who would win?
Who would be more creative?
Who would have more viewers watching if it was recorded in their own individual tv shows?

#2 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Batman

Batman

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225198 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman takes every round
#4 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you guys talking about? How can Batman beat the sweetest mullet in the history of TV?

Macguyver pwns this!

#5 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguiver makes a portal to Darkseid's throne room with this assortment of items and sends Batman there. Lol.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225198 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"What are you guys talking about? How can Batman beat the sweetest mullet in the history of TV?

Macguyver pwns this!"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I really never liked Mcguyver
#7 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"What are you guys talking about? How can Batman beat the sweetest mullet in the history of TV?

Macguyver pwns this!"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I really never liked Mcguyver
"

You, good sir, are now my enemy!
#8 Edited by King Saturn (225198 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"What are you guys talking about? How can Batman beat the sweetest mullet in the history of TV?

Macguyver pwns this!"
Ha Ha Ha  !  I really never liked Mcguyver
"

You, good sir, are now my enemy!"
Ha Ha Ha  !   I always thought Matlock was better

lmao
#9 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

THAT'S IT! Your life is now null and void!!!

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225198 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"THAT'S IT! Your life is now null and void!!!"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Chill Dude... I was just fu#king with you. McGuyver is pretty cool... I just wanted to say that to mess with you a little

lol
#11 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

That's better. I almost unleashed the Speed Force on you.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (225198 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"That's better. I almost unleashed the Speed Force on you."
Nah. I used to watch McGuyver all the time on WGN.