Batman vs. Lex Luthor(With RULES, please read)

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30

Ok, this battle is of two fights between the two. 

Rules of first fight: 

-Batman is in his prime with the future Batman Beyond suit 
-Lex has his suit from DCU online cinematic trailer(the one he wears and updated and killed Superman in that future fight) 
-Both Bruce and Lex have 1 day of prep 
-Fight takes place in New York City, Manhattan 
-Both realize the other is a threat to their plans to "mankind" and will kill the other to win 

So fight one: 
Batman(Bruce in futuristic BB suit): 

Vs. 
Lex Luthor(in DCU game battle suit)

Now, the SECOND battle works like this.. 

Rules of Second Fight:  

-2 Days of Prep for both
-Fight Takes place in a now destroyed Metropolis(similar to the one in DCU trailer and MKvs.DCU game) think along those lines... 
-Lex Luthor has Superman's powers 
-Batman has Superman's powers  
-Superman is "not around"  
-Batman knows about Lex having Clark's abilities and Lex knows about Batman having them too, Batman wants to stop him before he can do damage or take over the world...Lex wants to stop Batman because with no Superman around, he knows Batman is his only threat 
-Both are bloodlusted and prepared 
-Fight is only won by death, anything goes 

Batman(but has Superman's powers):  

Vs. 

Lex Luthor(with Superman's powers):  

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Biggest speculative match of the month.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MKF30
@Sexy Merc said:
"Biggest speculative match of the month. "

lol, I take that as you're not sure. :) I know, I'm not even sure about the second one especially...
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reactor

Wow. The first fight will take some serious thought, but the second one is pretty clear cut.

Fight One: Unsure.

Fight Two: Bruce. Since the playing field has been equaled, and thus no particular "super" advantage, this is basically Bruce vs Lex. In which case, Bruce wins. Better fighter, more skilled in combat, greater combative knowledge of the anatomy, and would probably have better usage with his newfound agility. It can also be argued that Bruce is a better planner.

Lex has always relied on his tech and influence to be his power. I can't think of one time that he's been in a serious, gritty, hard-core hand-to-hand struggle with anyone. Lex may have powers now, but since Bruce does two, he simply has no advantage. Now, Lex is an excellent planner, although imo, he's not on Bruce's level.

That said, I'd say Bruce wins round two.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos

Roud One: Lex kills him. 
Round Two: Lex turns the sun red then proceeds to kill Batman in his super suit.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBatman586

Bruce wins both rounds.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MKF30

Hellos, Lex is wearing his suit in battle one...not two. Second battle, both have Superman's abilities(no suits)

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@MKF30 said:
"

Hellos, Lex is wearing his suit in battle one...not two. Second battle, both have Superman's abilities(no suits)

"

Anything goes and two days of prep.  
It's not like he hasn't turned the sun red or have a super suit somewhere.

You should change the OP to just H2H if you don't want people to come up with ridiculous scenarios like I am.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Oh so you're saying he turns the sun red(some how) and uses the suit to destroy Batman.... 

You can come up with anything as long as it's logical and makes sense(H2H) won't work...everyone knows Bruce would own Lex like nothing...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Anyone else? lol

NaruNick073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NaruNick073

Round 1 Could Go Either Way Really.  But I Say Round 2 Goes To Bruce, Because I Think Bruce Would Form A Plan Of Attack Utilizing Supes Abilities To The Fullest, And I Think Luthor Would Do 1 Of 2 Things. 1.) Create A Ridiculous Plan That Would Take More That 2 Prep Days To Accomplish, Or 2.) Attack With Everything And Let The Power Go To His Head.

spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spiderguylll

Round 1 Batman (calls help from Dick) or if no help Batman again ( he ALWAYS has a special Batarang for fights like this)
Round 2 Lex (Batman has had Superman's before and didnt use then properly because stayed in the shadows)

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By velle37

Round 1: Futuristic technology and prep, superior suit, superior battle knowledge. 

Round 2: I think Lex's prep would be better than Bat's, but Bats has better fighting experience, skills, and knowledge. This could be tough, but with both bloodlusted I see Bruce as more ruuthless. Could go either way, but i lean towards Bruce.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Hellos said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
Anything goes and two days of prep.  It's not like he hasn't turned the sun red or have a super suit somewhere. You should change the OP to just H2H if you don't want people to come up with ridiculous scenarios like I am. "
He turned the sun red by dumping a God into the star and blowing him up.  Where's Luthor going to get a dead God, let alone a dead Kryptonian God, in two days?
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By GT-Man

1: Tie 
2: Batman
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos
@ThanosIsMad said:
"He turned the sun red by dumping a God into the star and blowing him up.  Where's Luthor going to get a dead God, let alone a dead Kryptonian God, in two days? "

The dumpster across the street. :P
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sentryssj4

@MKF30:  
well seeing that you didnt put morals off and that the match is only won by death bruce cant win

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MKF30
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Hellos said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
Anything goes and two days of prep.  It's not like he hasn't turned the sun red or have a super suit somewhere. You should change the OP to just H2H if you don't want people to come up with ridiculous scenarios like I am. "
He turned the sun red by dumping a God into the star and blowing him up.  Where's Luthor going to get a dead God, let alone a dead Kryptonian God, in two days? "

Good point.. 

Sentryssj4, not true at all...both are bloodlusted...Lex is just Evil, but that doesn't mean Bruce has lesser of a chance. He'll kill if he has to and would definitely do so before Clark would....besides, Lex is just evil....Bruce has a TON more built up rage from a kid and is a million times better strategist and fighter then Luthor...
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

Lex stomps in the first round the beyond suit was inconsistent,even at its strongest i would say it would be around 5-8tons(he lifted a giant boulder underwater),lex's suit took a direct hit from supes who owned adam who demolished the city fighting hal jordan,unless he brings something which can disable lex's suit then he loses 
bruce wins the second round due to fighting skills.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MKF30

But Supes was also holding back out of fairness ^ if Supes went all out, he could have shattered the suit Lex was wearing...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

Everyone, thanks for posting so far.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MKF30

Anyone else? I think overall I'd go with Batman/Bruce for both battles...first one he'll merely outsmart Lex some how and second one, come on lol Batman with Superman's powers...? Do the math right haha.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock

round 1 Bruce i doubt hed use the BB suit he has much more powerful ones but they arnt as good at sneaking

Round 2 Bruce has much better fighting skills and Luther is an egotist he would go right after Batman when he got Supes powers

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30

That's the rules here though Sherlock ^ of course he has more such as the mechanical suit also shown in BB but since Batman is about being nimble most of the time that's why I used the Future suit, plus it's far more stealthy and advanced. Lex's may have more power and all but the BB suit can cloak, see every vision, fly etc it makes up for what it lacks in power. 

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killer-Flood

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

thechiefofdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman will take the second one due to his experience as a fighter.

and honestly i think that batman will just bring an EMP the size of a bus and trap Luthor in his suit then use his head as a punching bag

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander all rounds

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers