#1 Posted by Chazer76 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Metropolis.
Both are bloodlusted.
Both get 1 month prep, and have access to all their companies tech and funds.
Who wins?

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex destroys Bruce.

#3 Posted by Chazer76 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will be down 1 enemy. With or without prep.

#5 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex destroys Bruce.

Whaaaaaaaat.....

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (19261 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#7 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazer76 Lex has a greater pool of resources, his tech outclasses Bruce's in addition to his intellect. If you give him a month to come up with a plan to kill Bruce there's no doubt in my mind he would.

#9 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (19261 posts) - - Show Bio

I always saw Batman as the smartest person in DC with his moral code limiting his full brain power. Bloodlust will change that.

#11 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#12 Edited by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

I always saw Batman as the smartest person in DC with his moral code limiting his full brain power. Bloodlust will change that.

There are many individuals more intelligent than Bruce. His moral code has nothing to do with his thought capacity.

#13 Edited by MonsterStomp (19261 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

There are many individuals more intelligent than Bruce.

Few in the N52.

#14 Posted by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (19261 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

#17 Edited by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor

#18 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

@monsterstomp Darkseid doesn't come to mind?

Bruce is smartest human in DC 52.

Any official confirmation to back that up?

#20 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by comic_book_fan (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

batman.

#22 Edited by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by MonsterStomp (19261 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have more confidence in pre-52 Luthor, but New-52 Luthor kinda came across as a goofball in Action Comics. But then again, he did recently build Hybrid, and there's also the zombie virus he came up with. His powered armor wasn't that impressive though.

I'd give this one to New-52 Batman, just because he's had more showings with the resources and tech at his disposal, and to my knowledge, Batman is a more seasoned fighter and tactician, while Luthor seems to be predominantly a plotter and scientist. I just don't think he'd be too used to actual straight-up combat.

#25 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

Nothing is official really. Top 3 would be Bruce, Lex and maybe Mr. Terrific. Its your choice now how you arrange them.

#26 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

Nothing is official really. Top 3 would be Bruce, Lex and maybe Mr. Terrific. Its your choice now how you arrange them.

I agree. It's just that the way you put it seemed like it was fact. I personally believe Lex is the smartest human in DC but to each his own I suppose.

#28 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor absolutely stomps......he has access to weaponry and offensive technology that not only rivals Batman's but surpasses it by quite a margin. For all of Batman's robotic suits, he's never had one that allowed him to fight evenly with a Superman level opponent. He has a robotic Superman suit but that only managed to scrap Metallo who's fodder when Superman gives a crap, Lex battled a serious Superman in space using a suit built from the materials of 3 different worlds (Earth tech obviously since his is one of the most advanced technological companies on the planet right above Wayne Tech, Star Labs, Cadmus etc... , Krypton tech from Brainiac as well as stolen Kryptonian Battle Suits and Fourth World Apokoliptian tech from previous deals with Darkseid). Bruce has similar access (Earth tech from Wayne Enterprises and it's partners like Queen Industries, Star Labs, Cyborg, and Mr Terrific, Kryptonian tech from Superman's Fortress of Solitude and Fourth World New Genesis tech due to his affiliation with Mr Miracle as well as trips to both New Genesis and Apokolips), difference is he rarely is seen utilizing Kryptonian tech and New Genesis tech offensively and against someone who almost always does and runs a business on interstellar weapon trafficking and making superpowers, hes tremendously outgunned.....

Luthor's gonna win BIG.

#29 Posted by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Not Joker?

Joker is genius, no doubt. But he's not really in the same league of Bruce. His insanity makes it up for it though. Just like Lex and Bruce. Lex has no morals. That's why he created zombie virus. Can Bruce do it? Most probably. Will he do it? No. His morals does limit what he can do.

#30 Posted by RustyRoy (13258 posts) - - Show Bio

One month prep and a bloodlusted Batman who wants nothing but to win? Yeah Batman takes this one.

#31 Edited by RustyRoy (13258 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw I'd love to see this in comics.

#32 Posted by Dextersinister (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Nothing is official really. Top 3 would be Bruce, Lex and maybe Mr. Terrific. Its your choice now how you arrange them.

Lex has been stated to be the most intelligent human within the DC universe a few times. Bruce is not even in the top 10 behind people such as Terrific, Ivo, Sivana, Ray Palmer and so on.

Bruce is a brilliant tactician but his feats of engineering just can't compete with a lot of the DC geniuses.

#33 Edited by Alexander505 (2164 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Lex destroys Bruce.

Prove it.

My money on Batman.

#34 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes Insider suit, arms himself with boomtube glove, injects himself with venom to give him more stamina and healing factor and it's over. And does Batman has Green Lantern ring in Batcave?

#35 Edited by RBT (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Nothing is official really. Top 3 would be Bruce, Lex and maybe Mr. Terrific. Its your choice now how you arrange them.

Lex has been stated to be the most intelligent human within the DC universe a few times. Bruce is not even in the top 10 behind people such as Terrific, Ivo, Sivana, Ray Palmer and so on.

Bruce is a brilliant tactician but his feats of engineering just can't compete with a lot of the DC geniuses.

Now this is just wrong. You can argue that he's not the most intelligent human in DC, but not in top 10? Nope.

Engineering only matters to some extent. Bruce is a great tactician. And Bruce is a great engineer. He's created some great machines. JLA bots, Insider and all that. Of course, he's not on Lex's level in engineering. But his tact and cunning outclasses Lex by a big difference. This is the reason he'll win.

#36 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex blows up the planet.

#37 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by nickzambuto (14126 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@citizenbane said:

Lex blows up the planet.

How?

I'm sure such a feat is possible, given Lex Luthor's level of intelligence. He could tamper with the core or something. I dunno, none of us are Lex Luthor.

#39 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor once built a suit from a Kryptonian spaceship capable of destroying planets and powered it with hundreds of tons of Kryptonite. Batman gets stomped. Badly.

#40 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex wins.

#41 Posted by Black_Arrow (3425 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins Because in the op it states have access to all their companies tech and funds, Les uses mostly alien tech in combination of human tech, now he only has human tech and his feats with it arent so good

#42 Edited by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

batman teleports him to apokolips with the boom tube gauntlet.

#43 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Stomps easily, Luthor was owned by joker handily if I am not wrong, even with his equipment, Luthor cannot match up to batman with insider and he fan also use the new 52 venom since this is bloodlusted.

#44 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, the bat fanboyism is strong amongst these posters that didn't even make it to 200 posts

#46 Edited by Juiceboks (9786 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Lex destroys Bruce.

LMFAO!!!!

I fail to see how a man that is much more intelligent than Bruce and has access to advanced alien and human tech beating him is funny. Seriously how many of the users rooting for Batman can name one of Lex's high end inventions?

#47 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, the bat fanboyism is strong amongst these posters that didn't even make it to 200 posts

You got us there. Sorry, Mr. 6577!

#48 Posted by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor.

#49 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and I would be complete if they has a prep battle in the comics.

#50 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

Lex blows up the planet.

That is eventually suicide for lex himself. I mean how long would lex survive without earth anyways?