BATMAN VS LEGIT GENIUSES "HARD TRUTH"

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThanosRulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OK VINERS. I FELT WITH ALL THE WANK THAT WAS GOING ON WITH BATMAN IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO MAKE THIS BATTLE. IT IS TIME TO DEBUNK THE PREP FEATS OF BATMAN THE PIS MACHINE. I KNOW THIS NOT A BATTLE BUT THIS NEED 2 BE SAID.

I SEE PEOPLE SAYIN BATMAN CAN BEAT SUPERMAN OR THE SENTRY AND THEN SAY OH HE A GENIUS LIKE DOOM OR BLACK PANTER. I SAY NAW HE JUST GOT THE PIS. HE SHOULDNT BEAT SUPERMAN IN END GAME THAT IS A INSULT TO THE LEGIT GENIUSS OF THE COMICS LIKE REED DOOM BLACK PANTHER ROCKET RACCOON AND ABOUT A MILLION OTHER PEOPLE. HE JUST A RICH GUY WHO CAN BUY ALL KINDS OF BOOKS AND TRAININ. HE DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO FIGHT ODIN OR GALACTUS LIKE THEY DO.

NOW THERE ARE CHARACTERS LIKE REED, DOOM, BLACK PANTHER, ETC. THAT WOULD BEAT THE PANTS OFF SUPERMAN. IF IT WAS REED IN ENDGAME HE WOULD KNOW ALL THE WEAKNESS OF SUPERMAN IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES CAUSE HE A BETTER DETECTIVE THAN BATMAN WHEN U THINK ABOUT IT. IN 30 HE WOULD HAVE A NEW TYPE OF KRYPTONITE MADE AND IT WOULD KILL SUPERMAN INSTANTLY. REED DONT NEED THE PIS CAUSE HE A LEGIT GENIUS AND IT IS HIGHLY INSULTING THAT PEOPLE WOULD EVER THINK BATMAN IS IN THE SAME LEGUE AS DOOM, REED, BLACK PANTER IN ANYTHIGN. CAUSE THOSE GUYS ARE LEGIT GENIUSES.

NOW I NEED ALL THE VINERS WHO ARE SICK OF ALL THE WANK TO RISE UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE TAKE A FEAT THAT THE WANKERS USE AND APPLY LOGIC TO IT. SEND THEM BATWANKERS HOME PACKIN....HAHA

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By algorhythm511
No Caption Provided

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh...I think the OP is the perfect example of how Batman lowballers and hater are as bad if not worse than even the most hardcore Batman fanboys.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: or the OP is at least one of those people who think batman fans are being serious when they say "because he's batman"

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: or the OP is at least one of those people who think batman fans are being serious when they say "because he's batman"

Personally, I think the guy is a 6 year old troll based on the way he writes. This is coming from someone who will almost never resort to Ad Hominem attacks against people.

As for Batman's prep, he can be a beast with it but there are limits. I do feel there are better scientist in the Marvel and DC universe, but I think Batman is one of the best tacticians and uses his detective skills to deduce weaknesses and opportunities and is the best at that aspect. I feel that intelligence is pretty diverse and I don't feel the gap between people like Lex and Batman is as wide as some people make it seem. Anyways, enough of this rant off to bed.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Beware_My_Power
algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mysticmedivh
algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosrulz: he's not real...he's as smart as he needs to be, just as he is strong as he needs to be, he's punted the front end off a motorcycle for crying out loud. He's clearly a super human man, the only reason he's not is because the writers tell you he isn't after showing everyone his head being slammed into concrete and thrown out of a building.

dont take it to heart, just lighten up and accept it

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By algorhythm511

@w0nd: You are so right. People often forget it is almost impossible to make a completely realistic superhero that lives in a world where people can bench press planets. He is expected to be a part of that team because of his popularity.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Damn OP! That was surely one of the most logical and legit arguments ever made! It's good to see people with no bias or fanboyish behavior every once in a while!!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By algorhythm511

@digitalshooter9: The funny thing he doesn't realize is he makes Reed and Doom fans look bad.

Who wants to take bets as to when OP gets banned?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: I give it a week. Seriously though the OP sounds like a marvel fanboy. Batmans detective skills are phenomenal. He didn't reference any DC scientist only marvel ones.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511:

I'll give it until tomorrow... This is just embarrassing for Comic Vine as a whole.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I hate to say it but this thread is just looking for trouble

also wrong forum

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fail

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This thread was made in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Batman doesn't buy books and training can't be bought with money.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Flames ahead

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admire the OP for taking his time creating that post, lol. Must've been exchausting.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jonez_

Batman

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Well first, off Batman is a genius like Lex, Superman, Panther, Spider-Man, Stark, and Reed. Yes there are different degrees to their intelligence but I doesn't change the fact that Batman is a genius just as they are.

Second, Batman achieved everything he is through training, nothing could be bought. That's the purpose of him being a driven character and goes towards him achieving all of his goals.

Third, everyone who isn't in Superman's physical or mental league should lose to him. Superman is a genius that not even Reed can compare to if he applies himself, so not even Reed let alone Batman should be able to beat him without some obscene prep time and a whole lot of context (that was done in every encounter where Batman has faced Superman and every encounter where a weaker foe has faced Supes)

Fourth, Reed, Batman, Panther, Lex, [insert any human or human like character name] all have their fair share of pis, because to make them pull off amazing feats consistently it is needed. Yes does Batman tend to have more Pis sure, DC does nothing but throw him into every situation possible, and in a universe filled with planet crackers and gods human character are bound to have pis (especially when they are used as much as Batman). Heck every super powered being has to be darn near a 100 tonner in order to contend with situations in the DCU. However this doesn't change the fact that Batman is a awesome driven comic book character who is an amazing fighter, great detective, and has a very gifted mind, and skill set allows him to consistent pull off amazing feats.

Kingthunder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh...I think the OP is the perfect example of how Batman lowballers and hater are as bad if not worse than even the most hardcore Batman fanboys.

Well first, off Batman is a genius like Lex, Superman, Panther, Spider-Man, Stark, and Reed. Yes there are different degrees to their intelligence but I doesn't change the fact that Batman is a genius just as they are.

Second, Batman achieved everything he is through training, nothing could be bought. That's the purpose of him being a driven character and goes towards him achieving all of his goals.

Third, everyone who isn't in Superman's physical or mental league should lose to him. Superman is a genius that not even Reed can compare to if he applies himself, so not even Reed let alone Batman should be able to beat him without some obscene prep time and a whole lot of context (that was done in every encounter where Batman has faced Superman and every encounter where a weaker foe has faced Supes)

Fourth, Reed, Batman, Panther, Lex, [insert any human or human like character name] all have their fair share of pis, because to make them pull off amazing feats consistently it is needed. Yes does Batman tend to have more Pis sure, DC does nothing but throw him into every situation possible, and in a universe filled with planet crackers and gods human character are bound to have pis (especially when they are used as much as Batman). Heck every super powered being has to be darn near a 100 tonner in order to contend with situations in the DCU. However this doesn't change the fact that Batman is a awesome driven comic book character who is an amazing fighter, great detective, and has a very gifted mind, and skill set allows him to consistent pull off amazing feats.

agreed could have not said it better

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No thank you, sir. I've already had breakfast. I'm full.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I just noticed your account says thanosrulz....

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this seriously (it seems a bit like a bait thread), but this isn't even close. When you have achievements like:

The Hellbat - Allowed Batman to take hits, and give hits to Darkseid. This put him above Superman physically, and allowed him to survive an encounter with a quite casual planet Buster.

The Justice Buster - Gave him Wonder Woman level strength/durability, and the tools to bring down much of the JLA (in a believable fashion).

The Insider Suit - Gave him th abilities of the JLA for a very limited time. Allowed him to beat down Geo-Force, who has given Superman some fair battles.

The Boom Tube Gauntlets - Gave Bruce the ability to control all energy, create blasts to stagger the mightiest of beings, and teleport anywhere in the galaxy (also to telefrag people).

The Codex - A device that stores the genes and personalities of every living thing on earth (down to the last bacteria). He literally put the world inside a box as a contingency. That's some impressive stuff. He also allowed it to be recreated in the event of a World-Ending Apocalypse.

Those are only some of his greatest achievements. If you don't call him a genius after all this, I simply don't know what else to tell you (unless you think this stuff can be bought on eBay).

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kyrees

@firestormfate1919 said:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this seriously (it seems a bit like a bait thread), but this isn't even close. When you have achievements like:

The Hellbat - Allowed Batman to take hits, and give hits to Darkseid. This put him above Superman physically, and allowed him to survive an encounter with a quite casual planet Buster.

The Insider Suit - Gave him th abilities of the JLA for a very limited time. Allowed him to beat down Geo-Force, who has given Superman some fair battles.

Those are only some of his greatest achievements. If you don't call him a genius after all this, I simply don't know what else to tell you (unless you think this stuff can be bought on eBay).

the hellbat was made by the justice league for him and is very lethal to him since it uses his body as sort of fuel.

the insider suit had the weak versions or worse "lite" versions of the JLA's powers and would need to recharge per used ability. charge time ranges on minutes to hours.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

He designed the Hellbat though. They only assisted in the creation. He could still build it, it would just take years as opposed to taking days. He has access to Oan energy, Sun-Temperature levels, a Speed-Force engine (although I'm not sure that's still around in the New 52), ect. It's like an architect hiring a construction crew to help build a house. It still counts as the architect's achievement.

I know the Insider Suit is quite nerfed, but he still used it to bring down Geo-Force. That's the same Geo-Force who went evenly with Superman and the Eradicator.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You dare speak bat-god's name in vain?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat-God solos

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: lol. Not.even.close.

I have yet to see ANY legitamate argument made by a batman fan in most of his battles. other than give him more prep=win. Absolutely retarded.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By algorhythm511

I give it a week. Seriously though the OP sounds like a marvel fanboy. Batmans detective skills are phenomenal. He didn't reference any DC scientist only marvel ones.

I'll give it until tomorrow... This is just embarrassing for Comic Vine as a whole.

My guess is he won't reach 100 posts before he is banned.

I looked his previous posts and he claims that Lex Luthor just steals Kryptonian tech from the Fortress of Solitude and has his scientist reverse engineer it, lol. So, yea, I think he is a pretty big Marvel fanboy.

Very well put! Yea, to add to what you said. I think all those people listed above are all geniuses in their own right and there are areas they excel in better than the others--not just in science and tech. I am confident if you put Batman, Lex, Superman, Panther, Spider-Man, Stark, and Reed all in a room and told them to figure out a solution to something, they would all be able to contribute in their own unique ways.

Also, that is so true about the training. He is a perfect example of growing as a person to achieve a purpose.

I have yet to see ANY legitamate argument made by a batman fan in most of his battles. other than give him more prep=win. Absolutely retarded.

Sorry, but most people actually use prep feats from Batman to show how he could win against a given opponent. In reality, prep is very plot driven and we have to go off past successes to gauge how they would do against a new opponent. Prep battles are pretty silly because, in reality, prep requires plot, which most battles don't usually have.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN ABSOLUTELY STOMPS THANOS WITH OR WITH OUT PREP ALL HE NEED IS 30 AND THEN BY BY TITAN

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leave Batgod alone

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@ironshinobi88 said:

Question where do you look?

Because I am very positive that there are plenty of Batman fans make very valid arguments. Heck if you visit battle forums and read them you will see people argue that Batman would win due to him being vastly skilled in h2h or through the use of his gadgets. Lots of people even take his stealth and intelligence into consideration as well. People pst many reasons why Batman can win, and it not just prep.

The time prep is argued is when it pertains to the battle or is brought up facing someone like Superman (Because it is a mismatch in favor of Superman or any powerful being Batman is going up against).

ThanosRulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ThanosRulz

IM SUPRISED I THOUGH THERE WOULD BE SOME DEBUNKING GOIN ON HERE SINCE THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE SICK OF BATWANKERZ ON THIS BOARD. ALL I GOT R SOME BANWANKERZ SO I AM GOIN TO HAVE TO DROP A MASSIVE LOAD OF KNOWLEGE ON THE VINE LIKE ALWAYS. SO I GOIN TO ANSWER MY FANMAIL HAHA

@algorhythm511 said:

THAT SO NEGETIVE I PERFER THE TRUTH TELLER ABOUT BATMAN.

@proto3296 said:

@algorhythm511: I give it a week. Seriously though the OP sounds like a marvel fanboy. Batmans detective skills are phenomenal. He didn't reference any DC scientist only marvel ones.

@proto3296 said:

NAW MAN...........THE MODS AINT GOIN TO BAN ME CAUSE THEY KNO I SPEAK THE TRUTH. IM THE MESSIA TO THE VINE. IF I DO GET BANNED THO I AINT COMIN BACK. I WILL JUST HAVE TO LIVE ON THRO ALL THE BATMAN TRUTH TELLERS ON THIS SITE.

@algorhythm511 said:

@beware_my_power said:

Personally, I think the guy is a 6 year old troll based on the way he writes. This is coming from someone who will almost never resort to Ad Hominem attacks against people.

As for Batman's prep, he can be a beast with it but there are limits. I do feel there are better scientist in the Marvel and DC universe, but I think Batman is one of the best tacticians and uses his detective skills to deduce weaknesses and opportunities and is the best at that aspect. I feel that intelligence is pretty diverse and I don't feel the gap between people like Lex and Batman is as wide as some people make it seem. Anyways, enough of this rant off to bed.

WHY U GOTTA MAKE THIS PERSONEL. I OLDER THAN 6 IVE BEEN A GROWN A$$ MAN FROM DAY 1.

AS FOR UR SECOND PARAGRAF.......U RIGHT ABOUT THERE BEIN BETTER SCIENTIST. BUT U WRONG IN EVERY OTHER WAY.....REED, DOOM, BLACK PANTER, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLEZ ARE SMARTER THAN BATS IN EVERYWAYREED DOOM BLACK PANTHER AN THANOS OUTSMART OMNI POTENT BEINGS ALL THE TIME SO THEY BETTER TACTICIANS AND MORE CUNNING. THE SCIENCE JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE. AND THEY ALL BETTER DETECTIVES CAUSE BEING A SCIENTIST IS ABOUT BEIN A DETECTIVE. LIKE BEIN ABLE TO LOOK FIGURE OUT WHAT KINDA BIRD IT SI BY THE POOP.

THAT SOUND LIKE LIBERAL NEW AGE CRAP SAYIN BATMAN IS SMARTER IN SOME WAY THAN REED. U HEAR THAT FROM OBAMA?

@lxlgiftedlxl said:

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT. CAUSE THEY SO MUCH SMARTER THAN BATS AND LEX.

BUT HE SPEND ALL THAT MONEY ON TRAININ. ITS KINDA LIKE THIS KID DOWN THE STREET. I THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM BUT HE GOT A BLACK BELT IN TI QUAN DOE. HE SLOW BUT HIS PARENTS PAY FOR LOTS OF LESSONS. THAT KINDA LIKE BATMAN.

SUPERMAN A GENIUS? I KNOW HE GOT A LOT OF TECHNOLOGY IN THAT FORTRESS OF HIS.

BUT SEE THAT JUST IT. REED DONT USE PIS CAUSE HE LEGIT. LEX JUST STEAL TECH FROM THE FORTRESS. THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH BATMAN THEN CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT PURPOSE HE HAS.

@firestormfate1919 said:

The Justice Buster - Gave him Wonder Woman level strength/durability, and the tools to bring down much of the JLA (in a believable fashion).

The Boom Tube Gauntlets - Gave Bruce the ability to control all energy, create blasts to stagger the mightiest of beings, and teleport anywhere in the galaxy (also to telefrag people).

The Codex - A device that stores the genes and personalities of every living thing on earth (down to the last bacteria). He literally put the world inside a box as a contingency. That's some impressive stuff. He also allowed it to be recreated in the event of a World-Ending Apocalypse.

BUT HOW U KNOW HE DONT STEAL ALL THAT THOUGH. CAUSE BOOM TUBE ARE PART OF DARKSIDE THING RIGHT? IM HOPIN SOME 1 ELSE DEBUNK ALL THAT CAUSE THEY AINT ALL THAT GOOD. I CAN IF NO ONE ELSE BRAVE ENOUGH.

Very well put! Yea, to add to what you said. I think all those people listed above are all geniuses in their own right and there are areas they excel in better than the others--not just in science and tech. I am confident if you put Batman, Lex, Superman, Panther, Spider-Man, Stark, and Reed all in a room and told them to figure out a solution to something, they would all be able to contribute in their own unique ways.

Also, that is so true about the training. He is a perfect example of growing as a person to achieve a purpose.

I ALREADY DEBUNK ALL THAT BRO. THAT SOUND LIKE SOME CRAP OBAMA WUD SAY.

Sorry, but most people actually use prep feats from Batman to show how he could win against a given opponent. In reality, prep is very plot driven and we have to go off past successes to gauge how they would do against a new opponent. Prep battles are pretty silly because, in reality, prep requires plot, which most battles don't usually have.

NAW ITS ALWAYS SOME OF THE PIS.

FINALLY

I KNOW IT SOUND LIKE I THE BAD GUY BUT I AINT. IM JUST A LAY IT DOWN KEEP IT REAL KINDA GUY. SO WE GOT A GUY THAT A WIERDO THAT HAS KIDS DO ALL HIS WORK AND THE ONLY THING HE GOT GOIN IS HE GOT MONEY. ALL THE JL IS SMARTER THAN HE IS ANYWAY. THEY GOTTA MAKE WAY 4 BATMAN THO. I DONT KNOW WHY ANY 1 LIKE HIM. U CANT RELATE TO HIM LIKE REED OR DOOM. I THINK I VERY MUCH LIKE REED IN A LOT OF WAYZ. I ADMIT LEX SMARTER THAN BATMAN IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE BUT HE PALE IN COMPARISON TO LEGIT GENIUSES. HE STEAL A LOT OF TECH AN GET ALL HIS SCIENTIST TO BUILD HIM SOMETHING.

THE REASON REED DONT NEED THE PIS IS CAUSE HE A LEGIT GENIUS AN HE SMART ENOUGH TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITH SUPERPOWER AND STILL HOLD HIS OWN.

SO IF ANYONE KNOW SOME BATMAN TRUTH TELLERZ ON THIS BOARD CALL EM OUT CAUSE WE NEED TO REPRESENT. I KNOW 2 BUT THERE MIGHT BE MORE. SO @lvenger@risingbean MAKE SUM NOISE TO THESE BATWANKERZ.