Vs

3 hours of prep,but no weapeons just fist to fist

Who Wins ?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. The prep time says it all.

#3 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Batman. The prep time says it all."

really kraven has super strength and he did beat spider man,he might prove to be tough aginist the bat

#4 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

No,not at all.

Your giving Batman waaaay to much prep time.

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman has defeated Killer Croc, who is also super-strong, many times. Black Panther defeated Kraven too, despite the fact that he had super-strength. And, BP is only at peak human strength.

Its not like Kraven is that strong anyway. He can only lift 2 tons. I'm sure Batman can handle that if he can handle Killer Croc (who can rip the door off of a safe)

#6 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

" Vs 3 hours of prep,but no weapeons just fist to fist Who Wins ?"

If its hand to hand, what prep work would either need?

I go with Batman.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"If its hand to hand, what prep work would either need?"

Exactly.

#8 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
Exactly."

they whould use it to prepare mentaly,like boxers,you know stratagize

#9 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"Static Shock says:
"Alpha says:
Exactly."
they whould use it to prepare mentaly,like boxers,you know stratagize"

raven goes off his instinct, while Batman is a discipline fighter (no need for prep)

#10 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

lol?...why did you give batman prep time if it's a fist fight.that prep time is 0 as long as he's fighting a superhuman of kraven's lvl.let's compare them in the movie batman needed gadgeds to fight a dog.kraven the hunter took down a rhino with no effort at all with his bare hands(amazing spiderman) not to mention that he is a match for spiderman.Batman cannot apply his tehniques on him he is to strong.Besides he's not an idiot he knows how to fight to after all he's a hunter

#11 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

By the wya im sure kraven is stronger than lifting 2 tons.I mean he gave spiderman trouble even pinned him once and spiderman can lift 20

#12 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:

" By the wya im sure kraven is stronger than lifting 2 tons.I mean he gave spiderman trouble even pinned him once and spiderman can lift 20 "

Spider-Man normally lifts 10 tons to my knowledge. Kraven lifts two according to everything I have ever read, it's not his strength that allows him to hang with Spidey it's his reflexes and technique, though his super strength certainly doesn't hurt lol. 

Since this is pure H2H I don't see what the huge prep advantage Batman would have here? Kraven is also know for his prep when facing opponents more powerful than him. 

At any rate Sergei is physically superior, and has defeated every land animal on Earth with just his bare hands. Not to mention it is going to take a lot of abuse to take down someone who tanks blows from Spider-Man.  Batman has superior intellect ( Although Sergei is very intelligent combat-wise) and superior knowledge of martial arts(127 forms IIRC). In the end I imagine it could go either way, victory is not certain for either combatant here. I will go with Kraven to take the majority because his own form of self-developed combat is highly effective and he has the durability and skill combination to hang around for quite a while. He has good enough reflexes to tag Batman, and enough strength and skill(especially with prssure points) to do some damage. After all he can stop a charging bull elephant in its tracks with one blow. The only thing that worries me is that Kraven likes to use weapons, so strictly H2H may be an ever so slight advantage for the Dark Knight.
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: I knew you'd show up for this. You are correct, Sergei is listed up to two tons on serum, and it's also his familiarity with Spider-man's line of thought and fighting style that enables him to do quite well against him.

I like your case.
#14 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
I know people need to comment more in these threads instead of necromancing threads like Sentry vs. Superman.....vomits

Like I said Batman could win just as easily, it's really a close fight IMO. I also love both characters so it's an enjoyable match-up.
#15 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"

Alpha says:

Exactly.

"

Dispite all his ability, Batman still occasionally loses in h2h in the first round, and to someone of Kravens stature I can see this happening without the prep.
#16 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fist fight batman loses whatever prep or not

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (35208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"

The Batman has defeated Killer Croc, who is also super-strong, many times. Black Panther defeated Kraven too, despite the fact that he had super-strength. And, BP is only at peak human strength.

Its not like Kraven is that strong anyway. He can only lift 2 tons. I'm sure Batman can handle that if he can handle Killer Croc (who can rip the door off of a safe)

"

That was Kraven's son, Alyosha...And Alyosha defeated him first =P
Staff
#18 Posted by PurpleCandy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so spite taking away Kraven's weapons, not that it will make too much of a difference knowing Batman. Besides if Kraven has completely human DNA then Batman could just wip out some anesthetic gas.

#19 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

Besides if Kraven has completely human DNA then Batman could just wip out some anesthetic gas.

Edit: first you bumped a thread that is H2H combat only and said batman would gas him ??????

Second:

IMO ... Kravens should take the slight majority here as batmans track record w/o prep in fights tend to be more negative than positive.

#20 Posted by july16th (77 posts) - - Show Bio

The same Kraven that defeated spiderman and buried him alive? The same Kraven that gave agent venom a run for his money?? lol Kraven for weeks. Batman is good, and with prep time, Batman is great.... but with prep time Kraven is Awesome.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven hunts the bat.

#22 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven murders Bruce.

#23 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

No,not at all.

Your giving Batman waaaay to much prep time.

Really? 3 hours is NOT enough for batman to defeat krave. Are you kidding me? LOL, batman + prep time doesn't mean automatic win

#24 Edited by robertloucksjr (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

Peak Kraven, super strength and reflexes/healing factor, stomps Bat in straight hand to hand. With no weapons, prep is not going to help the Bat much.

#25 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#26 Edited by tparks (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Just fist to fist, I'd say Kraven. Batman's prep helps, but Kraven can utilize prep time too, maybe not at the level of Batman, but good enough that his enhanced physical abilities take this.

#27 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven. Prep master as well and superior physicals, @k4tzm4n did this in his "Does Batman Always Win" thread. Bats takes an L.

#28 Posted by matanui123 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably bats 6/10.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#30 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sergei in hand to hand. I think Bruce can win with gear though.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I think Batman would pull a majority in hand-to-hand combat skills (unless you mean close quarter combat, not just their skill, since Sergei has enhancements).

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I think Batman would pull a majority in hand-to-hand combat skills (unless you mean close quarter combat, not just their skill, since Sergei has enhancements).

I think Jash meant close quarter combat. In terms of hand to hand skill, Bruce has an undeniable skill advantage, but Sergei's own great skill combined with his physicals enhancements will probably overhwhelm Batman.

#34 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Yea I meant with his enhancements.

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@jashro44 said:

I think Jash meant close quarter combat. In terms of hand to hand skill, Bruce has an undeniable skill advantage, but Sergei's own great skill combined with his physicals enhancements will probably overhwhelm Batman.

That I can agree on.

#36 Posted by laflux (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Seems fair.

#37 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

#38 Posted by IKnowTheTruthHurts (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I believe Batman has an advantage in fighting techniques, that doesn't mean he would win in an unarmed hand to hand fight against Kraven because of Kraven's superhuman speed, strength, durability, senses, reflexes, agility, and he has 70 years of hunting and fighting experience to Bruce's 20 years or so of fighting experience. If Kraven was mentally challenged (like Killer Croc), then yes...Batman would "probably" own him in h2h, but this is not the case. Just like you can't be the worlds greatest detective without having an above average intellect....you can't be the worlds greatest hunter without having an above average intellect. I am not saying Kraven is smarter than Bruce, but he's not a moron and has decades of fighting experience...

In H2H and without weapons and/or gadgets, Kraven wins 6 out of 10 times. Sure, Batman is capable of defeating Kraven, but I believe Kraven would have a better chance in winning in an unarmed h2h against Batman.

#39 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

Just hand to hand? Kraven.

#40 Posted by Strongarm (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

laser nipples > rubber nipples

#41 Posted by Roman_Sionis (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@fear_monger: If you took prep off, then it would be more of a fight Fear Monger, but you are giving a man who can beat Superman, Flash, Almost any body in the DCU with prep, 3 HOURS of prep. With that Batman would demolish Kraven. We are talking about an utter prep master. Kraven is superhuman, but no where near say Deathstroke super human level. So yeah, with 3 hours Bats takes this easy, without prep, oh NOW we are talking about a fight.

#42 Edited by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@roman_sionis: Batman can't beat Superman or Flash, much less "anybody" in the DCU, with prep. I think you're overestimating Batman's prep abilities. Also, he can't use any gadgets so what's prep going to do? This is only hand-to-hand so prep isn't going to do much.

#43 Edited by CF12793 (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually back Batman if this is pure hand to hand. In the Pre-52, Deathstroke and Batman had some very close fights, and Deathstroke often commented that Bruce was the more skilled fighter. With Deathstroke being more skilled than Sergei and around his physical level (I'd say based on feats, they're pretty close to being physical equals), I think Bruce would overwhelm Kraven with his better H2H skills.

#44 Posted by Roman_Sionis (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@viperking: Oh I see now, sorry. My mistake. I often make matches with rules and complain that no one follows them, Now I am caught doing the same lol. Anyway if just H2H and no gadgets...man..not even a helpful zip line or batarang..lets review Kravens abilties WHEN he ingests those potions..wait wait...are the potions allowed? if none well this is without potions: kraven was a brilliant tactician and gifted hunter and tracker. He was a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, having trained himself against savage beasts. He was very familiar with medicine and with exotic poisons and tranquilizers. He developed his own fighting style by battling jungle animals with his bare hands. He was also skilled at taming wild beasts. But batman mastered ALL forms of combat, Is more then likely a better tactician. They are both good at hiding in shadows(Hence hunting). Batman is also familiar with medicine and poison. Id say a 50/50 on that for both as in they are equal for medicines and poisons. If you go by what I am saying I'd say
Better fighter: Batman(He knows all forms of combat, Kraven knows alot but not all of them)
Better tactician:Batman (Prep and tactics are a bit similiar, Batman has done stuff with prep/tactics Kraven could not do)
Better hunter: ..both are good at hiding in shadows and using stealth..Id say,depending on the condition(Time or day, Stormy or clear) It would vary
Better medicines Both(Both are highly skilled in the subject)
Over all Id say Batman has it from these ratings, that are very logical and thought. But we need to know if Potions are allowed for Kraven

And beside the topic, Batman has beaten Superman with prep, and possibly Flash if needed.

#45 Edited by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@roman_sionis: Isn't Kraven enhanced to superhuman levels? Also, Kraven has decades of experience so he should be a match to Batman in just hand-to-hand. Beside the topic, Batman has never beaten Superman with prep in a canon comic. The Flash wouldn't lose to Batman without plot-induced stupidity. Referring to CitizenBane's blog post last year - http://www.comicvine.com/profile/saren/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/

#46 Posted by Roman_Sionis (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@viperking: Actually he did beat superman once in canon I believe, just not sure where but it was like he said for Supes to remember that a man beat him. May or may not of been canon but still counts as alternate counterparts are very similiar, back to the point

Kraven is a good fighter, batman also has decades of expierence. What does Kraven do? Kraven fights Spiderman, and puts up a fight. A very good one at that.

What does Batman do? Fights a maniacal clown, could be beat by spidey, Fights a muscled up highly intelligent luchador. Might be beat by spidey. And fights a scaly skin diseased crocodile man, still be beat by spidey. But different odds...however, Kraven could still use potions which change his stats to lifting 2 tons, running very fast and being incredibly agile. We need to know if Kraven can use potions before a final answer, and if batman can use wrist technology yah?

#47 Edited by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@roman_sionis:

That wasn't canon. That was the Dark Knight Returns, where Superman was considerably weaker than the New Earth version since Superman was almost killed by a nuke. So your claim that alternate counterparts are similar is moot. In fact, Superman didn't even lose since the fight ended with Superman holding Batman's body after he suffered almost a fatal heart attack. Plus, Superman was holding back and barely fought since he was more worried about Batman's health than his own, even though he's exposed to kryptonite, thanks to Green Arrow. Before the fight ended due to Batman's heart attack, Batman gave Superman a nosebleed, a swollen eye and a bloody lip. In contrast, while holding back, Superman broke three of Batman's ribs and crushed his wrist. Batman can claim whatever he wants but he didn't actually beat him since Batman was the one that almost died, not Superman.

The only time Batman has ever beaten Superman is the (non-canon) sequel to Dark Knight Returns, the Dark Knight Strikes Again, which is really bad. Batman finally defeats Superman with years of prep, and the help of Flash, the Atom, and Green Arrow, even though Superman only wanted to talk. This is the only instance where Batman has defeated Superman in any published content but even then, it's still not canon and it is a much weaker Superman than the one we know.

Back to the point, I'm absolutely sure that Batman fights a less formidable gallery than Spiderman. Joker, Bane, and Killer Croc would easily be defeated by Spiderman unless they (not counting Killer Croc) have a large amount of prep time. Spiderman outclasses all three of them combined in strength, speed, and agility. Anyways, I think Kraven can use potions since it is implied that he is superhuman in this fight. I'm almost sure that Batman can't use any weapons or gadgets, wrist technology included.

#50 Posted by ComicStooge (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: He's been un effected by stabs to the heart, twice. And it allowed him to survive a beating from the Hulk.