Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArkhamKnight
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Preparation time.

The fight takes place in a semi-open forest.

They start about 20 feet from each other.

Batman has his belt and Kenshin has his reverse-blade sword.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathHero61

Kenshin speed blitzes the hell out of batman before he can even register who his opponent is.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if Kenshin isn't in battousai mode he won't be going all out in the first place and he won't be using the sharp side of his sword. Batman has the gadgets to incapacitate him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Kenshin when going against people who are far below him he speed blitzes regardless he just holds back allot more power so he doesn't snap their neck in half. In fact a morals on battousai is always holding back......

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Kenshin when going against people who are far below him he speed blitzes regardless he just holds back allot more power so he doesn't snap their neck in half. In fact a morals on battousai is always holding back......

The thing is he isn't Battousai when he is morals on. He goes Battousai when morals are off, like when Miss Kaoru got kidnapped, or someone he loves is in danger. Morals on he's just Kenshin who is still fast but Batman is some slouch.

ArkhamKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArkhamKnight

@darthaznable: guess I shoulda put that in the rules. Kenshin isnt battousai, and morales are on. Neither of them would have any reason to kill each other since they both are against killing.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin still destroys, batman would be a turtle to kenshin still and would have his head blitzed off. morals or not. and lets say batman somehow survives, when kenshin realizes how annoying and bothersome an opponent is he speed blitzes the hell out of them. Like he did to sanosuke. and sanosuke is supersonic in terms of combat speed, if kenshin can make him look slow i really don't know how batman stands any better of a chance.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Erkan12

Kenshin wins with Battojutsu.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin stomps.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin blitz right into sonic Batarangs or ice pellets and get a batkick to the face.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: you say that but batman wouldn't be able to react to kenshin. This is no different from spidey against thugs in the street:

No Caption Provided

None of them could react. Thats how kenshin vs bats is going to go.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: you say that but batman wouldn't be able to react to kenshin. This is no different from spidey against thugs in the street:

No Caption Provided

None of them could react. Thats how kenshin vs bats is going to go.

Because common thugs are Batman. Spider-Man =/= Kenshin. I'm not saying Batman wins or loses but that's a pretty bad comparison. Batman can catch arrows and dodge bullets. Ontop of gadgets? What's stopping him from pulling the vanishing act or just dropping a smoke bomb?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By mickey-mouse

I love Kenshin. One of my favorite's. But, we're talking like Batman is a slow poke. If Batman uses any of his advanced tools; freeze capsules, magnets, hardlight gun, sonic guns, etc---Kenshin is going to go WTF????. Kenshin has never even seen weird science fiction stuff like that. Hell Kenshin doesn't even like violence he's not going to start out speed blitzing his opponent? Heck hell probably start out trying to talk Batman out of fighting.

Bats 7/10

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Kenshin is not that fast, even amongst street levelers. Batman has been able to catch impulse before, and has been able to react to plenty of fast people. Kenshin may be faster than batman (even that is actually arguable), but he isn't at the level of speed difference of Spiderman vs street thugs.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I love Kenshin. One of my favorite's. But, we're talking like Batman is a slow poke. If Batman uses any of his advanced tools; freeze capsules, magnets, hardlight gun, sonic guns, etc---Kenshin is going to go WTF????. Kenshin has never even seen weird science fiction stuff like that. Hell Kenshin doesn't even like violence he's not going to start out speed blitzing his opponent? Heck hell probably start out trying to talk Batman out of fighting.

Bats 7/10

Then he realizes how Kenshin prefers peace then tries to make him the new Robin. My fanfic has begun.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin is not faster than a Bullet timer which Bats happens to be with feats ranging from point blank dodging, punching bullets out the air and out right running through direct fire.

Also Kenshin is a very Linear fighter so it's not like he'll be hard to predict.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

*facepalm*

Kenshin is low hypersonic in terms of speed.

going to help you, pure feats please.

And sojiro is far faster than kenshin. Kenshin still managed to keep up with him. Sojiro based on feats is miles above batman. Kenshin keeping up with him makes sense. His master stated that he focuses too much on reaction time when they were sparring.

Kuzuryūsen (九頭龍閃, Nine-Headed Dragon Flash) - A dashing attack that uses Shinsoku (Godspeed) to simultaneously strike all nine vital spots on the foe's body from a normal kendō stance, as each of these nine points are the main targets for different swordstyles (only different styles target different ones). It is said to be undodgeable and nearly unblockable, and is taught as a prerequisite for the succession technique. It is also Hiko Seijūrō XIII's signature move. Users who are faster than the Hiten Mitsurugi, however, are able to evade the attack, as seen with Sōjirō. The strength of the move's "nine heads" will differ greatly depending on the strength of the user. Kenshin's Kuzuryūsen is powerful, but is countered at one point by Yukishiro Enishi, while Hiko's Kuzuryūsen allows him to instantly down the immense Fuji with no prior attacks.

Kuzuryūsen

• The nine heads of the targets are in counterclockwise while looking towards the target from the user's view:
    • Karatake (唐竹/幹竹, Tang Bamboo/Tree Trunk Bamboo) Aimed at above head with downward strike: 壱 (ichi, one)
    • Sakagesagiri (逆袈裟切り, Inverted Kasaya Cutter) Aimed at right shoulder diagonally: 弐 (ni, two)
    • Miginagi (右薙, Right Mower) Aimed at right arm's center from the side: 参 (san, three)
    • Migikiriage (右切上, Right Cutting Upward) Aimed at right arm's bottom/right wrist diagonally: 肆 (shi, four)
    • Sakakaze (逆風, Inverted Wind) Aimed at groin area from below via upward stroke, or straight from front: 伍 (go, five)
    • Hidarikiriage (左切上, Left Cutting Upward) Aimed at left arm's bottom/left wrist diagonally: 陸 (riku, six)
    • Hidarinagi (左薙, Left Mower) Aimed at left arm's center from the side: 漆 (shitsu, seven)
    • Kesagiri (袈裟切り, Kasaya Cutter) Aimed at left shoulder diagonally: 捌 (hatsu, eight)
  • Tsuki/Shitotsu (刺突, Thrusting/Thorn Stab) Aimed at center of chest, at breastbone: 玖 (kyuu, nine)

No Caption Provided

Basically nine strikes aiming for vital points all in a instant. Thats easily hypersonic.

And sanosuke is supersonic in combat speed i have the scans to prove it, if you want.

Because common thugs are Batman. Spider-Man =/= Kenshin. I'm not saying Batman wins or loses but that's a pretty bad comparison. Batman can catch arrows and dodge bullets. Ontop of gadgets? What's stopping him from pulling the vanishing act or just dropping a smoke bomb?

That was only simply for perspective it was not supposed to be an exact picture perfect match. Show me when batman reacts to hypersonic moving foes in close quarters combat, pure close combat reaction time speed.

Kenshin was clashing with people who were fast enough to do this:

So fast that they tore the fabric of the mats apart.

And lets assume batman somehow keeps up in speed(which is retarded.) He would be physically overpowered so easily its not even funny anymore.

ArkhamKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ArkhamKnight

@lukehero: I agree, Batman is a lot faster than most people think. I still dont know about this fight though.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShenKuei

@dratini1331 said:

@deathhero61: Kenshin is not that fast, even amongst street levelers. Batman has been able to catch impulse before, and has been able to react to plenty of fast people. Kenshin may be faster than batman (even that is actually arguable), but he isn't at the level of speed difference of Spiderman vs street thugs.

Completely correct, in spite of @deathhero61 posting bunch of scans that don't even remotely prove Kenshin to be hypersonic in any way.

Despite this I would still side with Kenshin as he is much stronger and likely faster than Batman. I wouldn't call it a stomp though.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: just letting you know that moving so as to appear invisible is not supersonic. Anyone moving as fast as a fastball would be almost invisible to those perpendicular to the path of motion at close distance. This is why catching an arrow is such a hard feat. The arrow moving past someone would move so fast a to be invisible to the normal eye.

Batman wins via sonic incap. No one has the sonic boom effect to indicate supersonic motion. It should not be assumed.

The pressure wave of a person going supersonic should have the force of a grenade exploding. For proper context.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kal-El Summers

RK characters are probably capped off at "faster than the eye can see"-level speed. Funny thing is that Kenshin wasn't even keeping up with Soujirou because he should've literally lost after the first blow, but PIS stepped in, saved him(noted by both Soujirou and Sano), and then handed him a win. Also, Soujirou being "miles above Luffy" is downright laughable. A single Gomu Gomu no Pistol from Buggy arc-Luffy would take Soujirou's head off before he could react to it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamknight: noooooo .. look at my uploaded pictures.. these two are my absolute favourites.. how can i choose from them..

batman defeats kenshin himura the wonderer

battosai the manslayer kills batman

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@arkhamknight: noooooo .. look at my uploaded pictures.. these two are my absolute favourites.. how can i choose from them..

batman defeats kenshin himura the wonderer

battosai the manslayer kills batman

This.

Anyways, wanderer. :-)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DeathHero61

This is stupid batman is overrated and has no feats that suggest he is taking on kenshin.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats is overrated, but that doesn't mean this fight isn't a lot closer than you're trying to claim it is.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

None of that proves Kenshin is hypersonic nor supersonic.

I know he can bullet time 15 century guns that is....

I can explain to you Batman out running a series of explosions (c4 which detonates at hypersonic speeds) down a hallway.

I can show you batman dodges 21st century machine gun fire easily ( yes 15th century guns <<< 21 st century guns in speed)

Batman can nerve strike as well he doesn't even need nine he KO Solomon Grundy with 1.

Beside the point good luck trying to pierce or cut through the batsuit as well that thing withstands explosions and far worst.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarthAznable

Lol I wish they would ban any anime characters from versing comic characters. And everything on comicvine is overrated. Don't just say one character is overrated because he has a chance of winning and isn't as outclassed as you believe him to be.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Easternwind

@darthaznable: no , they really shouldnt

almost EVERY close comic matchup has been done

if we took away anime, even MORE threads would pop up

with:

"STOMP. its a stomp, been done before, mismatch, stomp DUPE!!. roflstomp, use the search bar"

Anyway knives from trigun comes in and shoots them both in the spine and knives does what he did to legato, but then superman comes and kills knives, but then the bleach verse attack superman, so the rest of the dc verse comes, but then the whole anime verse comes, and so they call Marvel for back up and the thread gets locked.

JK

Anyway , I dont know if a non all out kenshin can beat batman , im calling this a draw

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@darthaznable: no , they really shouldnt

almost EVERY close comic matchup has been done

if we took away anime, even MORE threads would pop up

with:

"STOMP. its a stomp, been done before, mismatch, stomp DUPE!!. roflstomp, use the search bar"

Anyway knives from trigun comes in and shoots them both in the spine and knives does what he did to legato, but then superman comes and kills knives, but then the bleach verse attack superman, so the rest of the dc verse comes, but then the whole anime verse comes, and so they call Marvel for back up and the thread gets locked.

JK

Anyway , I dont know if a non all out kenshin can beat batman , im calling this a draw

Agreed with the underlined part.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Easternwind

@scorpion2501: You dont agree that Superman beats knives from trigun and that a Dc+Mu vs animeu thread would get locked? jk

but yeah, I kinda hate it sometimes when people tell me to use the search function but, not to bump old threads? lolwut?am i supposed to search for the most recent one and bump that? anime helps spice the threads up

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DeathHero61

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61:

None of that proves Kenshin is hypersonic nor supersonic.

I know he can bullet time 15 century guns that is....

I can explain to you Batman out running a series of explosions (c4 which detonates at hypersonic speeds) down a hallway.

I can show you batman dodges 21st century machine gun fire easily ( yes 15th century guns <<< 21 st century guns in speed)

Batman can nerve strike as well he doesn't even need nine he KO Solomon Grundy with 1.

Beside the point good luck trying to pierce or cut through the batsuit as well that thing withstands explosions and far worst.

Kenshin blitzes people who have feats that prove they are supersonic and disappeared from sight from those who are supersonic and based on what you said then neither is the likes of the dragon ball versions of the weakest z fighters like krillin or yamacha. Or even Master Roshi are you saying batman can beat those guys as well?

Still far more than batman.

An explosion moves at mach speeds plus from what i remember from batman c4s are usually detonated one by one. Kenshin was outrunning an explosion right after it was fired.

Aim-dodging and legit perceiving the bullet and blocking it or dodging it are two different things. No bullshit show me batman doing this exactly:

This guy is a bullet timer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sanosuke was keeping up with him in a straight up brawl.

And Kenshin>>>>>>>>>>>>sanosuke

Being able to strike nine places on a human body in a split second is far from peak human.

Who said anything about piercing? And when has the suit survived explosions? and even if it has regular clothing can do the same. If you blew me up with a grenade my cloths would be damaged but it would still be on my body intact. The only thing is that it will have a few rips and tears. Plus kenshin won't need to pierce the armor, he would use blunt force which has been shown to be efficient against batman.

You guys need to stop overrating bats, he has been beaten by far weaker opponents. And again:

Also kenshin is fast enough to create a vacuum, not that you would know. Plus battojutsu is know for techniques that are virtually unavoidable. Superhumans that are well versed in the technique just barely dodge it. Batman isn't either.

Kenshin has fought people far more skilled and more powerful than batman.

Batman isn't a god. He isn't chuck norris, he has clear limits and i have yet to see him fight someone even remarkably close to kenshin and winning in a straight up fight without some form of knowledge on his opponent.

Kenshin is more skilled, more fast and more powerful than batman can hope to be.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grenades don't kill via the explosion, they kill via the shrapnel.

Nice strawman argument using DB characters, tho.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

None of those demonstrates it's supersonic speed. It's you assuming it is.

You need to fact check C4 detonation speeds. It's lowest speed would 4000m/s.

Also Bruce outran consecutive explosions that started to detonate the moment he entered the room. And for the fact of the matter it's outrunning the concussive force that's why it's impressive.

Again explosive by gunpowder(Kenshin) <<<<< C4.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61:

None of those demonstrates it's supersonic speed. It's you assuming it is.

You need to fact check C4 detonation speeds. It's lowest speed would 4000m/s.

Also Bruce outran consecutive explosions that started to detonate the moment he entered the room. And for the fact of the matter it's outrunning the concussive force that's why it's impressive.

Again explosive by gunpowder(Kenshin) <<<<< C4.

Stop being difficult. Bullets are shot are super sonic speeds, period. They are faster than sound.

Scans please? and not that it matters either way since i haven't seen anything from batman that puts him on his speed still and you keep on dodging the fact that kenshin can launch nine strikes in a single instant. While batman has yet to show such combat speed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grenades don't kill via the explosion, they kill via the shrapnel.

Nice strawman argument using DB characters, tho.

The force of the explosion itself is pretty damn powerful and can potentially snap your neck or any bones in your body if you are close to one, but yeah the shrapnel is what mainly kills a person.

Im not sure if that is sarcasm or a legit compliment.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Doom_Phd

@deathhero61: they are shot at sonic speeds yes but still slow to what you're trying to convey.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathHero61

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61: they are shot at sonic speeds yes but still slow to what you're trying to convey.

What im trying to prove is that kenshin is supersonic to hypersonic. I already got the supersonic part down since the start of this argument. Batman is highly inferior in terms of combat speed so he gets blitzed. Stop procrastinating. Show me batman having combat speed on kenshin's level. Take note that kenshin was actually fast enough to create a vacumm that could suck an opponent towards him. Kenshin has shown far more skill in a single battle then batman would ever show, honestly kenshin's fight with batman will go exactly how it went with sanosuke but worse:

Here is some scans of his fight with kenshin. The normal humans who took no form of physical training whatsoever and karou someone who is essentially very athletically trained mention how fast he is with the sword in hand.

I think im missing some but here is the rest:

Kenshin would be dancing around batman just like he did to sanosuke.

And here is kenshin speed blitzing a bunch of likely near peak humans most of them which had some form of basic combat training.

And if you are not convinced here is some highly trained soldiers getting wrecked by kenshin.

In the third scan he blitzes three soldiers in basically a second, the scan indicates that all three soldiers were blitzed at once.

And here is more blitzing

And although he has reacted to far faster threats, kenshin has reacted to canon fire(batman's most legit fastest feat is catching an arrow and we know that bullets>>>canonballs>>>>>arrows)

And i actually forgot to show the ending of kenshin's and sanosuke's fight.

Take note, sanosuke only tanked the attack do to his already amazing strength and endurance.

Again. Batman is getting wrecked.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Doom_Phd

@deathhero61:

Kenshin is not hypersonic so let's get that out the way.

He is a bullet timer yes, like Bruce that's about it.

However Kenshin only dealth with machine gun fire a couple times and those were aim dodging since it was wagon Gatling guns where you got to factor in the person turning the weapon and cranking it.

Batman has dealth with sniper fire and machine guns on a regular basis. So I am incline to believe he can handle Kenshin speed.

Then Kenshin sword is nothing special so it's not penetrating the Batsuit.

If Kenshin tries to go hand to hand with Bruce he get wrecked. Bruce has a better strength feats and durability including stamina.

Bruce has fought tougher swordsmen Kenshin can't even fathom.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61:

Kenshin is not hypersonic so let's get that out the way.

He is a bullet timer yes, like Bruce that's about it.

However Kenshin only dealth with machine gun fire a couple times and those were aim dodging since it was those were wagon Gatling guns where you got to factor in the person turning the weapon and cranking it.

Batman has dealth with sniper fire and machine guns on a regular basis. So I am incline to believe he can handle Kenshin speed.

Then Kenshin sword is nothing special so it's not penetrating the Batsuit.

If Kenshin tries to go hand to hand with Bruce he get wrecked. Bruce has a better strength feats and durability including stamina.

Bruce has fought tougher swordsmen Kenshin can't even fathom.

Whatever you say.

Bruce has not reacted to bullets. End of discussion.

None of those were aim-dodging at all and i already showed you sanosuke going at it with someone who has supersonic reactions. The gatling gun is a low end feat.

Scans?

Blunt force. I never said piercing.

Who said kenshin was going hand to hand? Better strength feats? Oh hell no and durability and stamina? Feats please prove this. Stop stating baseless statements. And durability was actually pretty funny since bane cracked his back with ease and kenshin could do the same since from what i seen is far higher in terms of striking strength then bane. Kenshin has fought Aoshi, then sojiro and then Shishio Makato with no breaks after each fight. Kenshin has far more stamina and durability.

Scans? Feats? Stop procrastinating. Post feats. Im not going to take you seriously unless you show feats.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thelocust619

@doom_phd: @deathhero61: I wouldn't particularly say Kenshin's reaction time is hypersonic, by feats its around low supersonic at best. I would, however, support Kenshin's SWORD being hypersonic.

Think of it like this...on a much larger scale, if you flick a laser pointer across the moon, it'll appear to be crossing the moons surface faster than the speed of light. It won't be, but that's the idea here, with the handle of Ken's sword being the laser pointer and the end of the blade being the laser beam on the moon.

Now I'm not saying his blade is FTL, lol, on this scale the speed is obviously reduced, but he does swing fast enough to create a powerful vacuum. That is essentially breaking the sound barrier right there. But not only that, he's fast enough to create that void, spin around, n cut the SAME void again.

The physical difference between moving at supersonic speeds vs hypersonic is where the sonic boom cone (idk the correct term) forms. Supersonic objects are somewhat encased in their cone, while hypersonic objects travel in front of the cone. If Kenshin is catching up to his own miniature sonic boom, he must be moving faster than it. The difference between supersonic and hypersonic is not that great, so this is in fact entirely plausible.

However, this is the fastest attack shown in the RK universe, so we can only say that RK characters operate at supersonic speeds, kenshin's sword moves supersonic + (blitzes supersonics) and peaks at hypersonic with hus ultimate. Everything else in RK is <hypersonic speeds.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeathHero61

@doom_phd: @deathhero61: I wouldn't particularly say Kenshin's reaction time is hypersonic, by feats its around low supersonic at best. I would, however, support Kenshin's SWORD being hypersonic.

Think of it like this...on a much larger scale, if you flick a laser pointer across the moon, it'll appear to be crossing the moons surface faster than the speed of light. It won't be, but that's the idea here, with the handle of Ken's sword being the laser pointer and the end of the blade being the laser beam on the moon.

Now I'm not saying his blade is FTL, lol, on this scale the speed is obviously reduced, but he does swing fast enough to create a powerful vacuum. That is essentially breaking the sound barrier right there. But not only that, he's fast enough to create that void, spin around, n cut the SAME void again.

The physical difference between moving at supersonic speeds vs hypersonic is where the sonic boom cone (idk the correct term) forms. Supersonic objects are somewhat encased in their cone, while hypersonic objects travel in front of the cone. If Kenshin is catching up to his own miniature sonic boom, he must be moving faster than it. The difference between supersonic and hypersonic is not that great, so this is in fact entirely plausible.

That makes sense but sojiro had to at least be moving at low hypersonic speeds based on showcases. He was all over the place with his speed and kenshin was reacting to him, thats combat speed and reaction speed, kenshin's own master said kenshin focuses on reaction time speed, in fact his sword style incorporates it. So i can assume that both his reactions and combat speed is hypersonic.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

The attack I mentioned is the fastest attack shown in the RK universe, so we can only say that RK characters operate at supersonic speeds, kenshin's sword moves supersonic + (blitzes supersonics) and peaks at hypersonic with his ultimate. Everything else in RK is <hypersonic speeds.

Kenshin never used the fully hypersonic version of his attack on Sojiro, only the first stage which did not outrun its own void (to our knowledge). Smashing mats n walls indicates impact force, not outright speed, n it doesn't take the weight of a small boy moving at hypersonic speeds to cause that damage...in fact he would have blown through the roof lol there's nothing concrete to put him that high. Supersonic+, that's respectable.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh also, Batman is now the dead. Very the dead.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Doom_Phd

@deathhero61:

I wouldn't waste my time posting any feats because it's a waste time since your so fixated on downplaying Batman. What you fail to realize the scope of each other in their respective verse. DC street level is leagues of RK and thus it's only natural Batman will have better feats since he is their most representative Street Leveler.

But you want feats here is a site

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.fr/?m=1

By the way still no argument on how kenshin bypass the suit.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DeathHero61

@doom_phd said:

@deathhero61:

I wouldn't waste my time posting any feats because it's a waste time since your so fixated on downplaying Batman. What you fail to realize the scope of each other in their respective verse. DC street level is leagues of RK and thus it's only natural Batman will have better feats since he is their most representative Street Leveler.

But you want feats here is a site

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.fr/?m=1

By the way still no augment on who he bypass the suit.

No no no stop procrastinating, you are making excuses, it only took five minutes to post feats. Im not downplaying batman at all you are overrating him like allot of people on vine here do. I am a huge batman fan. No lie i grew up with him. But he stands no chance. And you have not provided any proof that convinced me otherwise.

BLUNT FORCE. I NEVER SAID KENSHIN WAS TRYING TO PIERCE THE SUIT HE ONLY NEEDS TO USE BLUNT FORCE. If explosions are the only thing that apparently hurt bruce(which you are still not proving) then people like deathstroke, croc, joker etc. wouldn't be able to hurt him. Neither would others unless you are trying to say their attacks pack more force than a explosion.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh by the way I forgot to address this little comment. About you have yet to see Batman fought someone on Kenshin level?

Deathstroke

Richard Dragon

Lady Shiva

Cassandra Cain

All above Kenshin and Bruce didn't have Knowledge either.

Sorry about double post

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshin stomps