Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1 said:

3. Let's take a look at his major opponents, shall we?

Zabuza: Won. Twice.

A bunch of sand jonin: Won. Easily.

Itachi: Lost.

Itachi: Won.

Deidara: Won.

Hidan-kakuzu: Killed kakuzu once, but he came back. Naruto saved him before using kamui. Stalemate.

Pain: Lost.

Sasuke: Stalemate.

Seven swordsmen: Won.

Obito: Won. He ran away and became juubi's jinchuriki.

Arguable

Itachi: Lost

Itachi 30%: Won... a 30% with the help of naruto

Diedara: Nope, he failed his mission. Diedara hadn't even used his most powerful technique yet. They failed to capture him which was their intention. He got an arm, but he made kakashi use kamui to the point of exhaustion/death

Kakazu: Lost. You can't say he killed Kakazu once and won. One of Kakazus main attributes is his lives. Saying he killed him is moot.

Pain: Died

Sasuke: Lost

Seven Swordsmen: Well with the help of nearly everyone, but I'm not counting any of them as notable. Seriously the whole zombie arc was moot in the end.

Obito: He didn't beat him but if I will count diedara as a lost I guess I'll count this as a win for Kakashi.

Look I agree, compare the stats, powers, techniques, speeds and strengths and Kakashi will wipe the floor.

But with everything he has going for him, he's won barely two fights.

Batman fights people stronger, faster and more powerful than him and still consistently wins.

If Batman wins by PIS then great but Kakashi looses by PIS and that should be taken into account.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh just one question folks.

You guys say that Kakashi isn't good because he hasn't one any fights barring his fight with Zabuza. One question...

Have you guys read/seen about the opponents Kakashi has faced off against? These guys being high class and deadly ninja.

Do you think Batman would be able to even survive against them without prep? Because take note, Kakashi didn't have any prep time for his fights, he did all of his thinking and strategy on the fly.

You guys can't low ball Kakashi because he hasn't won any fights, because Batman wouldn't last against any of the opponents he fought in a no prep fight unlike Kakashi who has.

Even then, Kakashi still shows strategy and quick thinking throughout the fights, it doesn't matter if he won them or not.

That's not the point though. Yeah Kakashi is fast, yeah he's strong. But with all his strength intelligence and techniques he has. He's lost every single 1 on 1 fights he's been on, bar the exceptions. Sure he fights strong people but so does batman. Batman fights stronger, faster and more powerful opponents and still wins.

I know how much you can throw about Kakashi's speed and intelligence and strength. Yeah in a normal fictional world i would have agreed but Kakashi has lost.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

3. Let's take a look at his major opponents, shall we?

Zabuza: Won. Twice.

A bunch of sand jonin: Won. Easily.

Itachi: Lost.

Itachi: Won.

Deidara: Won.

Hidan-kakuzu: Killed kakuzu once, but he came back. Naruto saved him before using kamui. Stalemate.

Pain: Lost.

Sasuke: Stalemate.

Seven swordsmen: Won.

Obito: Won. He ran away and became juubi's jinchuriki.

Arguable

Itachi: Lost

Itachi 30%: Won... a 30% with the help of naruto

Diedara: Nope, he failed his mission. Diedara hadn't even used his most powerful technique yet. They failed to capture him which was their intention. He got an arm, but he made kakashi use kamui to the point of exhaustion/death

Kakazu: Lost. You can't say he killed Kakazu once and won. One of Kakazus main attributes is his lives. Saying he killed him is moot.

Pain: Died

Sasuke: Lost

Seven Swordsmen: Well with the help of nearly everyone, but I'm not counting any of them as notable. Seriously the whole zombie arc was moot in the end.

Obito: He didn't beat him but if I will count diedara as a lost I guess I'll count this as a win for Kakashi.

Look I agree, compare the stats, powers, techniques, speeds and strengths and Kakashi will wipe the floor.

But with everything he has going for him, he's won barely two fights.

Batman fights people stronger, faster and more powerful than him and still consistently wins.

If Batman wins by PIS then great but Kakashi looses by PIS and that should be taken into account.

Everything going for him how, exactly?

Deva Pein? Kakashi? Kakuzu? Akatsuki are individually too much for a jonin team to handle, they solo kage, and even jinchuriki at times. Kakashi doesn't 'loose by PIS', the enemy is way too much for him to handle. Only PIS thing about it is he doesn't use kamui op. Which is currently out of question due to obito in picture. But he can teleport to different locations now.

The reason batman even exists in JL is because comics ignore combat speed difference, and even stat difference, by a lot. A character who can keep up with the likes of wonder woman should realistically throw hundreds of punches before batman could raise his arms. Flash's supposed femtosecond reaction is downgraded so that superman could flick him away. Doesn't happen that much in the manga. Uryu tried to face ulquiorra and got him arm broken. Chad had his flashback and a super song playing for him, and kyorkaku still fodderized him. Aizen fodderized renji and ichigo.

If we actually are to compare two people from anime and comics, we need to use objective feats/points. Stats. Experience. etc.

Saying x character tanks blows from they likes of y is quite useless, about as useless as 'deathstroke quicker where it counts than flash'.

Of course. You can argue that batman is a better tactician because he overcame greater odds in the past. You can show him deducing people being telepath, or recognising where he was in the city etc. That I can accept.

But saying 'lol batman wins fights but kakashi looses so batman should win here, too.' is not a logic acceptable, at least to me.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Anybody who thinks Kakashi is weak is a fool. Kakashi, though it was a filler I believe, was considered the potential sixth Hokage and was seconds away from being anointed.

He's also one of the highest ranking members of the leaf, trained by Minato and mentored by Jiraiya.

Batman will win some fights, but Kakashi will win the majority of them.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Batman's going to feel A Thousand Years of Pain. x_x

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By RaynorJ

@superguy1591: Kakashi was considered for Hokage in the manga as well and almost became one after Danzos death but Tsunade woke up from her coma in the last minute and he didn't become Hokage even though he was at the meeting to appoint him as one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair. I do agree that we should be objective, use feats and points, stats and strength but to be honest, this game draws a huge exception. What I meant with having everything going for him was that he is known to have the mosts jutsus, he is supposed to be one of the strongest, he is supposed to be one of the quickest, he's supposed to be one of the smartest. Yet time and time again he's consistently lost major 1v1s.

In an other Vs battle, comparing just stats if fair. But with such polarising results, A guy who looses everything despite some major advantages vs a guy who wins everything despite major disadvantages, then we really need to take that into consideration.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@soaringturkeys:

Most of the people Kakashi lost to would beat the crap out of Batman. Pain? Itachi? Either one could one-shot Batman.

Kakashi beats Batman plain and simple. Too fast, too strong.

Sonic_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Sonic_jack

I dont know who would win who is Kakashi. what is his abilities

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys:

Kakashi's specialty is his versatility. His senses are better than kiba's, he's a good strategist, can stalemate obito in genjutsu, can do some of lee's taijutsu moves and open gate 1, can use fire, water, earth, lightening easily, use one handed rasengan, kage bunshin, and developed technique like chidori. On top of that kamui, which he can now use for teleportion. Compare that to regular jonins like asuma, yamato etc, and he's far better. He literally didn't get a scratch against hidan, sneaked on kakuzu (same kakuzu who noticed ino in a bird, and sensed shikamaru's shadow from behind)

He doesn't posses higher than average chakra or anything though.

He did have some insane opponents to be fair:

That is the difference in comics and manga. Your skill and versatility can only get you so far, you don't have your own series which can't have you flicked and admitted in a hospital lol

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Funsiized

@soaringturkeys: You are still using that broken logic? Can't we let this thread die?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@sonic_jack said:

I dont know who would win who is Kakashi. what is his abilities

(You can mute the video if you want)

Here, just so you get an idea of who he is/what he looks like.

He's the dude with the white hair.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: You are still using that broken logic? Can't we let this thread die?

Hardly broken logic. Polarising results and history are used more IRL than stats and strength etc.

A bank will more likely support a guy with better credit history but less potential than a guy who looses lots of despite having a lot of income.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soaringturkeys said:

@funsiized said:

Hardly broken logic. Polarising results and history are used more IRL than stats and strength etc.

A bank will more likely support a guy with better credit history but less potential than a guy who looses lots of despite having a lot of income.

*facepalm*

Apples and oranges.

Anyway, bank supports a guy whose assets are sound at their core. They don't stop giving loans because warren buffet's massive company drove his out of business, even when he's pitted against local shopkeepers.

Sonic_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea hes too fast for batman

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

Wait, so you are telling me that If we take Kakashi and say, hypothetically, he had WON every fight he had been in, with doing absolutely nothing to change him stat wise. But he Won his fights, you would vote for him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys said:

@funsiized said:

*facepalm*

Apples and oranges.

Anyway, bank supports a guy whose assets are sound at their core. They don't stop giving loans because warren buffet's massive company drove his out of business, even when he's pitted against local shopkeepers.

Yes they do?

Look CEO's have goten kicked out of his own company purely because of that reason.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@soaringturkeys said:

@funsiized said:

*facepalm*

Apples and oranges.

Yes they do?

Look CEO's have goten kicked out of his own company purely because of that reason.

Because the companies have to keep facing the other big opponents, and CEO can't face them continuously.

Like I said, apples and oranges lol.

Kakashi isn't facing an opponent who outclasses him completely here. Show me him losing to someone on batman's level, and then we'll see about your logic.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renobjc: stfu batman fanboy batman will die plain and simple bloodslusted or not stop trying to rationalize bs,kakashi is on another league probably can take on spiderman,puma, and morlun and can still win.I hate what threads become prep does not make batman undefeatable. The bat dies, batman can't even beat Kisame.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: No need to bump this thread. The last post was made 6 months ago and this fight it going nowhere. And no need to tell people stfu. It's a friendly website.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can counter kakashis Justus with gadgets, and he's a better tactision. But kakashi has better base stats (Although Batman is superhuman, dodging bullets and punching through concrete. Someone needs to tell dc what peek human means but whatever) so I think Batman wins 6/10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep I give it to batman. Kakashi is a smart tactician and I could see a chess match between batman and kakashi being potentially interesting but batmans resources are too much for kakashi.

Unless this is kakashi with 2 sharingans. Than he would win. But this thread was made before that and kakashi doesn't have a sharingan currently so no reason to assume its that version.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nah bro. Even at early stages he still had access to lightning clones and shadow clones, not to mention the attack dog summons. He would win without the sharingan. He still has earth and water styles going for him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nah bro. Even at early stages he still had access to lightning clones and shadow clones, not to mention the attack dog summons. He would win without the sharingan. He still has earth and water styles going for him.

Batman has a suit of armor he used to stomp Metallo. Metallo is strong enough to hurt superman even without kryptonite.

Thats really not even scratching the surface of what batman can do in a week either.....

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi takes this quite easily he has delt with far worse than batman.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: even so, that is only one offense he has against Kakashi, while Kakashi still has dozens of counters plus use Gen jutsu. IMO best offense Bats has is gaseous attacks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: even so, that is only one offense he has against Kakashi, while Kakashi still has dozens of counters plus use Gen jutsu. IMO best offense Bats has is gaseous attacks.

Batman has created a device that has protected him from martian manhunters TP. Kakashis genjutsu isn't going to be of help.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

With prep I give it to batman. Kakashi is a smart tactician and I could see a chess match between batman and kakashi being potentially interesting but batmans resources are too much for kakashi.

Unless this is kakashi with 2 sharingans. Than he would win. But this thread was made before that and kakashi doesn't have a sharingan currently so no reason to assume its that version.

I agree! I far as feats goes Kakashi is the best tactician in the Naruto Universe. His fight with Obito kinda sealed that deal for me.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By WastelandMan
Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, clearly.

linkone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins, because of his Sharingan Ability, Kamui. Even if he loses in h2h, then he can just teleport Batman into a different Dimension, where he will eventually die of on reason or another, it all depends on the nature of the dimension, on how he dies though. And I know you all will say, Kakashi has only used it as a last resort kind of thing.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By flashback0180

spite stomp ,batman dies before he blinks

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Batman wins on account of having greater resources. I don't wanna be that guy who says 'lol Justice Buster armour GG' or 'Pfft Batman just gets the Hellbat' but...

in one word : Kamui

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@leo-343 said:

Batman wins on account of having greater resources. I don't wanna be that guy who says 'lol Justice Buster armour GG' or 'Pfft Batman just gets the Hellbat' but...

This.

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Batman supposed to combat Kamui. Kakashi can now do it instantly like he did against pain and obito. Plus are people forgetting Bats not hiding from the sharingan? Kakashi is crazy fast too.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi spites

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman easily

bloodbendda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really has 4 pages lol. Batman spite stomps with his anti-ninja spray.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgod solos fiction

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman with prep

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Kakashi is Batman if Batman had powers.

Tragic back stories, extremely tactical, apprentices that went rouge, etc

Batman just doesn't read porn in public.

He does it in his Bat Cave

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By BoogalooIgloo

kAmUi Gg