Batman vs Kakashi

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mcool135

Who keeps making this crap? Kakashi wins. Obvious spite thread is obvious...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PrinceAragorn1: In some of his fights that people over hype to this day. He in most cases needed help and this is coming from a huge Kakashi fan.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: In some of his fights that people over hype to this day. He in most cases needed help and this is coming from a huge Kakashi fan.

Did you see his opponents? carefully?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes I do know his opponents as I have watched all of the Naruto series up to the main half of Shippuden and I am keeping up with the manga.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@NeonGameWave: Then I dont need to explain why he needed help, I guess. But that isn't going to help batman anyway.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NeonGameWave

@PrinceAragorn1: Batman is not getting stomped though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Batman is not getting stomped though.

Well, almost all the guys on thread are saying so.. I'm tempted to agree..

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I hate batman and Kakashi would stomp but overall this is a pointless battle thread (can we please stop anime v comics battles)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@SupremeHyperion said:

I hate batman and Kakashi would stomp but overall this is a pointless battle thread (can we please stop anime v comics battles)

well he made it believing its possible for batman to win here.. seemingly unintentional..

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Hyperlight

kakashi is physicall superior... mster ninja wit superpowers. its lik egiving deathstroke the 12 talismans hahah. kakashi wins

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gracetrack

Haha! This is a fascinating battle, so kudos to you NeonGameWave! And I too love both these characters.

This reeeeeeally is tough to judge. I agree with some of the points already made, particularly that Batman has far more a chance than many people here seem to think.

Both get a week's worth of prep? I'm sorry, but if that is the only other stipulation, besides the fight happening in an unnamed forest, than Batman has just as much of a chance as Kakashi here.

Batman is more of a threat when it comes to long term planning and strategics of this nature.

Kakashi is more of a threat when it comes to tactics heat-of-battle, however.

Here are two possible scenarios:

Scenario #1: Kakashi lures Bruce into, or Bruce simply miscalculates and stumbles into (that's a big "if"), a more heated hand-to-hand close encounter. Kakashi wins. Hands down. If he is uses his sharingan (I don't know why he wouldn't) he will be able to move and adapt at a much faster rate than Bruce... and the caped crusader is not nearly quick enough to evade kamui (if Kakashi even needs to resort to using it).

Scenario #2: Bruce, having had a week to prep, is well aware of kamui as well as most of Kakashi's other primary weapons. He's not dumb. This is Batman we are talking about. He has studied his opponent, so he is easily able to negate the Copy Ninja's biggest advantage - the sharingan. Bruce uses multiple methods - smoke screens, cover of darkness, Scarecrow's fear gas, distance, etc. - to stifle Kakashi's vision and make him delusional, all the while luring him into the "endgame." Pick one: Death from above by Bat Jet or JL Watchtower cannon; some kind of gas used to incapacitate; so on and so forth.

ZtheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ZtheGreat

Too skewed. The Naruto fans have made it pointless to argue anything, and the Batman fans are immediately getting shot down as fanboys. Arguments can't be made = Pointless thread.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mcool135

If Batman get's his Insider Suit then it's a different story, but without he loses. This is just a spite thread against Batman...

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Gracetrack

@ZtheGreat said:

Too skewed. The Naruto fans have made it pointless to argue anything, and the Batman fans are immediately getting shot down as fanboys. Arguments can't be made = Pointless thread.

I would tend to agree. The thread isn't pointless, but discussing it with people who are not willing to keep an open mind tends to be.

Problem is, there are too many people on these message boards who come in all 'cock of the walk' thinking they know everything there is to know about comics and these debates, and you cannot reason with such people.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NeonGameWave

@mcool135: I allowed the Insider Suit.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Omnicrono: Thank you, and awesome points!

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@NeonGameWave said:

@Omnicrono: Thank you, and awesome points!

No Repeat Battles/Use the Search Function

We have a search function now which can be used to search for past battles, for more information on this please see the battle forum FAQ . If you want to see who would win a fight, check if we’ve already discussed it. If we have and you have something to say about the outcome that’s been reached, don’t be afraid to bump the thread, but don’t make a new one when one already exists. Our search tool should give you everything you need, but if for some reason it doesn’t, the recap thread is another place you can look for old fights and Google can be used to search CV. Dupe threads will be locked.

Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs Kakashi Hatake (Naruto Shipuuden) - Comic Vine

Kakashi vs Batman - Comic Vine

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Gracetrack

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Thank you, sir. I think people understand the point you are making. However, I believe this new thread has enough differences from the ones you posted to make it legitimate. Why? Mainly, because the battle stipulations are quite a bit different.

The first thread you provided lists Batman as having all his gadgets and only 3 hours of prep. The setting of the battle is different too (Hidden Leaf Village).
The second thread doesn't give any clear stipulations from the outset, except a vague "Batman has prep."
That being said, I would add to your statement that, yes, repeat battles shouldn't happen, but make sure it actually is a direct repeat battle or if the battle rules are different enough to warrant the new thread. In this case, the new thread is warranted, in my opinion.

The only other thread I am able to find (besides the ones you listed) states that there is no prep time for either character, the battle takes place at midnight, and both fighters are "bloodlusted." Again, quite a different scenario.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mcool135

@NeonGameWave said:

@mcool135: I allowed the Insider Suit.

Then Batman wins easily, unless Kakashi is able to send him into another dimension in time, but that's not likely with Batman having super speed, and invisibility.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SirMethos

Kakashi wins pretty easily.

He's stronger, faster, far better reflexes, more versatile(by a large margin), and is a genius in his own right.

Even with the Insider Suit, there is absolutely nothing to support a claim that Batman would have superior speed, and the invisibility is effectively useless.

That said, I find it amusing that people call it a spite match, and instantly call the match creator a "dc hater". When it could just as easily be a Batman fan/fanboy, that vastly over-estimates Batman's capabilities.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Gracetrack

@SirMethos said:

He's stronger, faster, far better reflexes, more versatile(by a large margin), and is a genius in his own right.

This is what becomes very tough to gauge, particularly because it is manga vs western comics we are talking about. In general, the laws of nature and logic operate on different levels between the two, partly because there are two vastly different cultures/worldviews serving as the guiding heart, or spirit, behind each.

Keeping in mind that caveat (as I would hope we all do), I will attempt to explain my viewpoint.

Based on how I interpret Kakashi's character and abilities in the manga (I've read 99% of Naruto manga), I would say he is behind Batman in the categories of strength and speed, at the outset. They are probably about equal when it comes to reflexes and anticipating movement, but when using his sharingan, Kakashi then easily surpasses Bats in those two categories.

Make no mistake though, Bats is no slouch when it comes to speed and reflexes. He is capable of anticipating and dodging bullets at close range, can leap a distance of at least twenty feet while running, has been shown capable of vanishing from a person's line-of-sight with no trouble, is probably the DC Universe's foremost stealth master, and is one of the DCU's greatest escape artists (perhaps only 2nd to Scott Free, aka Mister Miracle). (I will be happy to provide scans documenting these things if anyone wants to see them.)

Now, there are no regular "guns" or "bullets" to be seen in the Naruverse, so it is difficult to say if Kakashi(without sharingan) could not anticipate and dodge gunfire as Batman does.

I am sure Kakashi can leap just as far as Bats, if not farther, what with all the tree hopping that ninja like to do in the Naruverse. Haha!

Kakashi is also highly skilled at escapology and misdirection with the aid of different jutsu (e.g. substitution). He too can easily vanish without a trace from a person's sightline, and is a master of stealth. He's a super ninja by trade. He has to be good. However, if shackled and restrained from using jutsu, he is not on the same level as Batman when it comes to escapology.

This leads me to my next point: if Bruce deduces that the powerful jutsu Kakashi uses comes almost entirely from the formation of hand signs... and I can't see him not deducing that with a week's worth of prep and no other stipulations... then it's practically game over for the Copy Ninja. All Bruce needs to do is to take out one of Kakashi's hands. Batarang through the palm, anyone? (haha, I know it won't be that easy)

Kakashi is a genius strategist and tactician (like Batman) so he will most likely know about most of Batman's capabilities as well. He'll be on the look out for flying objects that look like bats. Knowing his opponent is The Bat, I believe, also means he most likely will opt to us his sharingan right from the outset of the battle. Not good news for Bruce... if Bruce was not even more the brilliant strategist. But he is in my books.

Kakashi can also manipulate his chakra for increased strength (though he cannot do that to the extent of someone like Tsunade, it still makes a difference).

What about genjutsu? To be sure, this is where I see Batman potentially having the most trouble if he isn't careful, and it could very well mean victory for Kakashi under the right circumstances. However, Bats has been shown to be quite adept at detecting and combating illusions, hypnosis, and mind control of varied kinds. The use of genjutsu is not an assurance of victory for Kakashi.

Even though I totally see Kakashi starting out with "guns blazing" in this fight (using sharingan), he most likely will not use the mangekyo unless he is about to be critically wounded or is in the throws of death (as evidenced by what we see of his battles in the manga). It's his last resort; his trump card. So, for instance, I can totally see him using it to protect himself from the "death from above by Justice League Watchtower cannon" scenario. However, Kakashi's hesitation in using his ultimate weapon could be his undoing. All Batman needs is time, and a way to get Kakashi to inhale a bit of fear toxin and/or sleep gas.

Here's what I am thinking:

Speed: Batman (just barely)

Strength: equal

Reflexes: Kakashi (sharingan)

Stamina: equal

Tactics(during battle): equal

Strategy(pre-battle): Batman

Hand-to-hand combat: Kakashi (sharingan)

Tools/Weapons: equal (for every Kakashi-jutsu there's probably a Bat-gadget to respond, with the exception of kamui)

Again, it is ultimately the week of preparation - and who can best utilize it - that will determine the win here. Batman's computer alone gives him a far speedier uptake of intel than the regular methods at Kakashi's disposal (note & pigeon?). In my opinion, this give Batman the advantage and the win 8 times out of 10. If this was a zero prep time battle scenario, Kakashi would win.

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lachydotc: lol first fight kakashi second fight kakashi

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Arise7

Pretty tough fight, Batman has an edge in strength but Kakashi is faster than him and his sharingan will allow him to predict his moves meaning Kakashi will win any physical in a fair fight except Batman never fights fair....Batman has his tech while kakashi has his genjutsu. However you gave Batman 1 week of prep so he takes it. Normally in a random encounter Kakashi will take it because of his Kamui in which Batman would have no defense against but if Bats gets 1-week prep then he would probably be able to figure out Kakashi's special technique. He's done more impressive things with a day of prep, let alone an entire week.

Ultimately this fight would come down to who is the better ninja, whoever gets the jump on the other wins since this is the only way Batman would beat Kakashi but Batman is better at stealth feats imo. Despite the fact that Kakashi can do ninjutsu, Batman still has better stealth levels than Kakashi and he would be able to EMP/Sonic grenade him.

Also people who are saying Kakashi is a genius tactician is full of shit. I've read the entire Naruto manga, he is a GOOD strategist not a GENIUS like batman is. People like Lelouch, Batman, "L", are what you would call genius level. Kakashi fights smart but he hasn't shown exceptional prebattle strategies that any of the above have.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Can Batman counter Kamui?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kamui

GG

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Uchiha545

Kakashi wins batman can't counter all of what Kakashi can do in a week

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Batman counter Kamui?

Well he does have a boom tube gauntlet IIRC. As long as Kakashi doesn't port his head off I guess its possible.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps while reading his book.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chibi_cute

Kakashi transports batman into another dimension

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi rofl stomps batman.

Kakashi wins pretty easily.

Even with the Insider Suit, there is absolutely nothing to support a claim that Batman would have superior speed, and the invisibility is effectively useless.

That said, I find it amusing that people call it a spite match, and instantly call the match creator a "dc hater". When it could just as easily be a Batman fan/fanboy, that vastly over-estimates Batman's capabilities.

agreed :)

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another problem for Batman here, is Kakashi is a strategic genius. Though I only really follow the anime, he has countered and thought very quickly against Orochimaru during their fights as Orochimaru using the reanimation jutsu to bring back powerful opponents back from the dead(even as said fights were going on). Heck Kakashi has even fought blind(due to being injured), with Guy in that one episode when they were fighting 2 of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist.

There is also the problem Batman has with shadow clones, solid ones that can perform jutsu and actually pound and touch someone.

When did this happen? Kakashi vs Orochimaru?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI,

Kakashi has lost all his major battles and every single mission bar his first fight and some fodder in the war.

He's had to be rescued in every single mission he's been in.

He's really not that good a character

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Wolfrazer

@hyperbertha said:

@wolfrazer said:

Another problem for Batman here, is Kakashi is a strategic genius. Though I only really follow the anime, he has countered and thought very quickly against Orochimaru during their fights as Orochimaru using the reanimation jutsu to bring back powerful opponents back from the dead(even as said fights were going on). Heck Kakashi has even fought blind(due to being injured), with Guy in that one episode when they were fighting 2 of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist.

There is also the problem Batman has with shadow clones, solid ones that can perform jutsu and actually pound and touch someone.

When did this happen? Kakashi vs Orochimaru?

Sorry not Orochimaru...meant to say Kabuto. .....Why did I say Orochimaru?....I must not have been thinking clearly back then. But yeah...

Also to those pointing out that Kakashi hasn't won....who cares? He still shows battle tactics against opponents, even when they are clearly out of his league he is still able to fight against/fend them off using a variety of skill. Just to point out, even Pain considered him a legit threat if he wasn't dealt with...which speaks volumes of him and just how powerful he was, this is the same Pain that fought against Jiraiya and all them beforehand.

He also fought well against the likes of Hidan and Kakuzu(at the same time at some points), Sasuke, ressurected 7 mist swordsman, probably some others I'm forgetting.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FYI,

Kakashi has lost all his major battles and every single mission bar his first fight and some fodder in the war.

He's had to be rescued in every single mission he's been in.

He's really not that good a character

And? Explain to me how does that equates into a good or bad character. Also, Explain to me how it's valid here, and I hope you're not going with that horribly faulty logic that since he loses fights in his series, and batman wins fights, batman would win here.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Funsiized

Kakashi.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#87  Edited By OverLordArhas
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By dondave

Hatake

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I'm by no means opposing your stance that Kakashi wins this. I just wanted to know when he fought orochimaru...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Funsiized

@overlordarhas: Well, if the stories I hear about him and Robin are true....he may just enjoy it...

KingRobbStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. The prep was the major factor in this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi horrifies Bruce.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many people say spite i say kakashi but damn dont under estimate Batman.. as if

its going to be as easy as FireLord beating Martian Man Hunter LOL

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: I know that post was more a general thing to those saying Kakashi doesn't have skill. But again, never fought Orochimaru, I was thinking of Kabuto and that reanimation jutsu thing.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Superguy1591

I'm sure someone already said this, but Batman is a ninja so this is a fair fight. Unfortunately for Batman, who I believe would be a Jonin, Batman only knows Taijutsu.

Sound familiar? Kakashi wins this 6/10...like against Guy.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: 6/10? probably 10/10 Kakashi's speed feats are far above anything Batman has shown. His Kamui means he's totally invulnerable to batty's gadjets. Batman has no resistance to chidori or kamui.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Batman's reflexes have always been written superhuman so I don't think Batman would have trouble dodging Chidori(He dodges heat vision). He also has a week of prep to know to avoid the Kamui. So you have to factor that out.

Like I said, Batman is a ninja himself. His extremely silly mastery of over 100+ martial arts and his great strategic mind would earn him a Jonin rank.

Now, we can find parallels to Batman in an existing Naruto character already in Lee and Guy--I'll say guy because he's a Jonin--due to his mastery of taijutsu, his strong will (second only to Hal Jordan in terms of human(excluding Aliens like Supes and J'onn) will in the DCU Earth).

Kakashi vs. Batman would yield similar results. Kakashi vs. Guy is 51-50, Batman vs. Kakashi would be 40-60 since Bruce has little ninjutsu and genjutsu.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: Batman's reflexes have always been written superhuman so I don't think Batman would have trouble dodging Chidori(He dodges heat vision). He also has a week of prep to know to avoid the Kamui. So you have to factor that out.

Like I said, Batman is a ninja himself. His extremely silly mastery of over 100+ martial arts and his great strategic mind would earn him a Jonin rank.

Now, we can find parallels to Batman in an existing Naruto character already in Lee and Guy--I'll say guy because he's a Jonin--due to his mastery of taijutsu, his strong will (second only to Hal Jordan in terms of human(excluding Aliens like Supes and J'onn) will in the DCU Earth).

Kakashi vs. Batman would yield similar results. Kakashi vs. Guy is 51-50, Batman vs. Kakashi would be 40-60 since Bruce has little ninjutsu and genjutsu.

There is no way you can compare Guy to batman. Guy has extremely superhuman feats. Remember the fight vs Kisame? Naruto characters move way faster than Batman. Way faster. What is perfectly normal in Naruto is superhuman in DCU get my point? And what has Batman done to suggest he can counter Kamui in 1 weak prep?