• 171 results
#1 Edited by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have 1 week of prep

Fight takes place in a forest

Who wins?

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi stomps, superior speed and techniques.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi ftw.

#4 Edited by Wolfrazer (6678 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi, not only can he prepare well but he can also think  strategy on the fly and is a quick thicker at noticing what is what and how to counter or strike back against his opponents. He did this with fighting Itachi(both times), did this fighting Sasuke, did this fighting one of the Pains, did it also as a child, and also against Hidan and Kakuzu.  There are more accounts, but can't think of them off hand.

#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24716 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wrecks Batman.

#6 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi.

@Wolfrazer said:

Kakashi, not only can he prepare well but he can also think strategy on the fly and is a quick thicker at noticing what is what and how to counter or strike back against his opponents. He did this with fighting Itachi(both times), did this fighting Sasuke, did this fighting one of the Pains, did it also as a child, and also against Hidan and Kakuzu. There are more accounts, but can't think of them off hand.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

For these reasons stated.

Batman doesn't have enough preparation time to defeat Kakashi.

#7 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

#8 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE

#9 Posted by Arnoboy (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi stomps Batman without even using his sharingan.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

kakashi wins here.. pretty easily..

#11 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

SPITE

#12 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

another SPITE thread!!!

asshole DC hater strikes again

#13 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would have to come up with one hell of a plan in just a week to beat him so i say Kakashi.

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Another hater and ignorant accuser strikes again without reason.

#15 Posted by BlackWind (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

With all the stomp thread you've made recently? Funny.

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

With all the stomp thread you've made recently? Funny.

#17 Edited by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Like what?

You don`t see me making Goku vs Batman threads. I did not intend anything bad at all, I love these characters whether they are from Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, BOOM Studios and etc... I made certain conditions and changed said conditions if they did not seem suitable. I also changed them because I care to change them. You guys are taking it too personal and Batman would be a good match for Kakashi, especially with prep. The same man, the same Dark Knight to devise a plan against the Justice League.

#18 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@matmatxm8: Another hater and ignorant accuser strikes again without reason.

I have one reason.

Most of people say that this is a spite

#19 Posted by renobjc (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to say that Batman has a chance here. We understand that Kakashi is smart but Batman is a prep god, Genius level intellect, and has technology advantage.

Lets not forget that Batman can use the Justice League headquarter's satellite cannon to shoot Kakashi if Batman can get far enough, especially with a forest? They are both ninjas of the highest caliber so finding one another would be a tough situation for both in which case, Batman can just blow half the forest away with the satellite cannon.

I'm also gonna say that Batman is a better martial artist than Kakashi, while a close match, Batman would take it. Also his armor is much more durable to an attack than Kakashi's though Batman doesn't tend to bring any lethal weapons along. However, bloodlusted batman? I'm inclined to say Batman will take it. He might as well bring a flamethrower and other heavy firearms.

Ofcourse, Kakashi has so many different ways of destroying Batman like the chidori, his sharingan, etc.

First fight: Kakashi

Second fight: Batman.

#20 Posted by lachydotc (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@renobjc said:

I'm inclined to say that Batman has a chance here. We understand that Kakashi is smart but Batman is a prep god, Genius level intellect, and has technology advantage.

Lets not forget that Batman can use the Justice League headquarter's satellite cannon to shoot Kakashi if Batman can get far enough, especially with a forest? They are both ninjas of the highest caliber so finding one another would be a tough situation for both in which case, Batman can just blow half the forest away with the satellite cannon.

I'm also gonna say that Batman is a better martial artist than Kakashi, while a close match, Batman would take it. Also his armor is much more durable to an attack than Kakashi's though Batman doesn't tend to bring any lethal weapons along. However, bloodlusted batman? I'm inclined to say Batman will take it. He might as well bring a flamethrower and other heavy firearms.

Ofcourse, Kakashi has so many different ways of destroying Batman like the chidori, his sharingan, etc.

Agreed ^^

#21 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio
@lachydotc

@renobjc said:

Agreed ^^

No
#22 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@renobjc said:

I would agree aside for one thing - Kakashi could be way too unpredictable. The various elemental techniques he have copied makes him an incredibly powerful superhuman. While Batman has handled elemental enemies before I doubt he could really prepare for the sheer diversity and how quick the attacks could change. There is also the taijutsu element. Assuming Batman knows the majority of Earth's martial arts styles, he hands Kakashi a whole new set of moves as the Copy Ninja and the Dark Knight face off.

I want to go out on a limb and say that Batman's body language would hinder his fight. Kakashi is a ninja and he fights ninjas, that is what he does. That means he would recognize the hand gestures, arm movements and body language of someone reaching for a weapon or a gadget - thus he can not only prepare for a possible attack but stop it by attacking first. Both of these combatants are known to use stealth when hey need to. Batman's stealth is used to inspire fear and ambush enemies. While I doubt Batman would be able to get the jump on Kakashi by getting away and looping around to ambush him, I do think Kakashi would recognize that kind of tactic considering his experience fighting almost exclusively other ninjas.

Could Batman defeat Kakashi Hatake? Yes, if he had more than one days prep and was going into the fight with knowledge of both the Sharingan and Kakashi's elemental attacks. It has been shown that Batman could have trouble with some of his own villains in Gotham with a day of so prep when they develop a new plot or scheme, I doubt Batman would be able to plan for, fight and bring down a completely new enemy.

Before the idea of the Batmobile or the Plane or the Boat come into play, Kakashi is an anime character. His attacks are sometimes shown as these huge displays of power with wide range effects such as the Water Dragon Jutsu. While carpet bombing the field may bring the Bat an advantage, Kakashi does have the speed and experience to know when to and how to get away from obvious danger.

Before I am called bias, Batman and Kakashi Hatake are two of my favorite characters in fiction. I am merely calling it as I see it.

#23 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spellca

Negative....batman don't stand a chance
#24 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

If Batman had weeks to prepare for this fight, he would have a chance to beat Kakashi. Notice how I used the word "could" and not "would". There is precedent to Batman being able to observe, counter and bring down high-level meta-humans with a great level of prep.

He loses this fight 9/10 of the times.

#25 Posted by Wolfrazer (6678 posts) - - Show Bio

Another problem for Batman here, is Kakashi is a strategic genius. Though I only really follow the anime, he has countered and thought very quickly against Orochimaru during their fights as Orochimaru using the reanimation jutsu to bring back powerful opponents back from the dead(even as said fights were going on). Heck Kakashi has even fought blind(due to being injured), with Guy in that one episode when they were fighting 2 of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist. 

There is also the problem Batman has with shadow clones, solid ones that can perform jutsu and actually pound and touch someone.

#26 Posted by ZtheGreat (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is legit prep time, And Bats knows who he's fighting, He has info on Kakashi. And if we're staying with the concept of the multi-verse, it's possible Kakashi won't be able to find out about, research and find out how to counter the multitude of martial arts and gadgets batman has in the amount of time given. Once the fight begins, Kakashi's Sharingan can make this a moot point, but they will be new and possibly unpredictable the first time seen, although I'm not one to underestimate the plot device in Hatake-sama's left eye socket.

Batman, on the other hand, has to mainly research the Chidori, It's variants, a few frequently used genjutsu such as substitution and shadow clone, and be wary of explosively powerful jutsu not unlike the super powers he has faced in the past. It's not a challenge what he learns, but how much of it, because Batman WILL get information, whether through his technology advantage or whatever he pulls out of his utility belt. We've seen Batman contend with the likes of Superman and a few different Green Lanterns (Arguably the most powerful non-deity level characters in DC) and come out on top, to list a couple.

And, even though these didn't go as well, we can't forget Bane and Darkseid (at least I think Batman fought him, he may have just gotten vaporised...) And then even when Bane broke the Bat, Batman was utterly exhausted both physically and mentally.

So I'm not out to get Kakashi. In fact, if I had to choose my favorite Naruto character, he would be at least in the top 3. I just wanted to illustrate the point that Bruce would seriously put up a fight, a point which hasn't been made all that clear in this thread.

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Another hater and ignorant accuser strikes again without reason.

Well, don't take it personally, but this is a actually a spite.bats is outclassed here really.I do love both the characters though..

#28 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins

#29 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

PreP>

can he whip up insider suit?

#30 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets not build Kakashi up too much. He has no feats. This is what i wrote in a different Kakashi vs thread.

Apart from the recent war, Kakashi hasn't won anything 1v1 apart from his very first showing against Zabuza. Infact Kakashi has pretty much lost most of his main fights.
He won against Zabuza
He was hospitalised after Itachi
He failed to capture diedara and nearly exhausted all his chakra.
He lost against kakazu and if it weren't for the save, he would have died.
He died against Pein.
Despite having all of the Konohas rookies at his disposal fails to tag Tobi, (and he's supposed to be the genius here)
Nearly lost Sakura to Sasuke if it weren't for Narutos Save.
Furthermore if it weren't for the Shinobi alliance coming in for the save. Kakashi would have died the second time against Obito and Madara.
His Manga feats are terrible. Honestly don't see why he's hyped up soo much when he's pretty much spent half of his time being in hospital. If it weren't for this war (which happened off-panel) he would have 0 feats whatsoever.

Anyway I love Naruto and many of the characters in naruto but Kakashi has always stumped me. If we really think about it, what has he actually accomplished in the manga? He's the king of hype.

Couldn't Batman come up with the Insider Suit? if so then Batman wins.

#31 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

Lets not build Kakashi up too much. He has no feats. This is what i wrote in a different Kakashi vs thread.

Apart from the recent war, Kakashi hasn't won anything 1v1 apart from his very first showing against Zabuza. Infact Kakashi has pretty much lost most of his main fights.
He won against Zabuza
He died against Pein.
Despite having all of the Konohas rookies at his disposal fails to tag Tobi, (and he's supposed to be the genius here)
Furthermore if it weren't for the Shinobi alliance coming in for the save. Kakashi would have died the second time against Obito and Madara.
His Manga feats are terrible. Honestly don't see why he's hyped up soo much when he's pretty much spent half of his time being in hospital. If it weren't for this war (which happened off-panel) he would have 0 feats whatsoever.

Anyway I love Naruto and many of the characters in naruto but Kakashi has always stumped me. If we really think about it, what has he actually accomplished in the manga? He's the king of hype.

You're forgetting they were all s-class missing nins. even more worrisome, the Akatsuki. You've seen what he's capable of.

He was hospitalised, and found out a whole ton about tsukuyomi in single encounter.

He saved the team from deidara's explosion

He said he was going to use "that". lol I think that means Ms, kamui..

Big deal. He was pein. Jiraya, Tsunade, both lost to him already.

Seems like you didn't notice what tobi can do. Only guy that successfully tagged him was Minato. And you saw what the rookies could do. Nothing.

You're being a little unfair to him, I think.

But anyway, batman isn't going to beat him. He's stronger, faster, and more versatile.

#32 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Just because they say it is a spite doesn`t make it one, numbers themselves don`t prove all of validity. I never intended anything, and people are jumping to conclusions instead of trying to have an open mind, you should read my response to BlackWind.

#33 Edited by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Wolfrazer (6678 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@soaringturkeys said:

He won against Zabuza
He died against Pein.

You're forgetting they were all s-class missing nins. even more worrisome, the Akatsuki. You've seen what he's capable of.

He was hospitalised, and found out a whole ton about tsukuyomi in single encounter.

He saved the team from deidara's explosion

He said he was going to use "that". lol I think that means Ms, kamui..

Big deal. He was pein. Jiraya, Tsunade, both lost to him already.

Seems like you didn't notice what tobi can do. Only guy that successfully tagged him was Minato. And you saw what the rookies could do. Nothing.

You're being a little unfair to him, I think.

But anyway, batman isn't going to beat him. He's stronger, faster, and more versatile.

Not to mention, he has done well in the war so far and taken on a few powerful enemy ninja and won. A character doesn't need to win a fight to show feats, Kakashi has plenty of feats. Infact technically, he did win against Kakazu once by striking one of his hearts and while yes he did die against Pain it wasn't until after he destroyed(with help) the one he was fighting against, so he did win against 1 of them with help. 

Infact Pain acknowledged Kakashi as a threat to him, that speaks volumes of just how good Kakashi really is.
#35 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3079 posts) - - Show Bio

The copy Ninja stomps! Batman with prep is amazing but Kakashi is too much for him, the sharingan, chidori, or the other thousand ninjitsu he knows and his genjutsu are all something we have to take into account, I don't see Bruce winning this. Kakashi is faster stronger and has a very tactical mind whether it be prep or on the fly tactics he is too much for Bats in my opinion.

#36 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Not really. The only disadvantages Batman has I would say is speed and techniques, Batman could always use the insider armor and he can set traps within the forest they are fighting in, also what would happen if Batman was successful in throwing a batarang into Kakashi's Sharingan eye or was able to constrain his hands with the Bat-lasso?

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Not really. The only disadvantages Batman has I would say is speed and techniques, Batman could always use the insider armor and he can set traps within the forest they are fighting in, also what would happen if Batman was successful in throwing a batarang into Kakashi's Sharingan eye or was able to constrain his hands with the Bat-lasso?

Sharingan is built to avoid those things :) and batarang could be sent into another dimension without a problem..

#38 Posted by terry2012 (5210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile: Agreed.

#39 Posted by Squalleon (4608 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Kakashi has his limits and Batman with 1 week of prep would figure out a way to combat the Sharingan. Kakashi will be a problem for TDK but I could see Batman getting the drop on Kakashi with the Bat stungun and Flash-Bang Grenades.

#41 Posted by Swordsman83 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

batman dies like a dog.

#42 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Kakashi has his limits and Batman with 1 week of prep would figure out a way to combat the Sharingan. Kakashi will be a problem for TDK but I could see Batman getting the drop on Kakashi with the Bat stungun and Flash-Bang Grenades.

Hmm. Batman has one week of prep so he'll be able to find a way out to beat him? that's a very uncharacteristically fanboyish reply from you. Couldn't you see kakashi frying him with fire, taking his heart out with chidori, drowning him in water, burying him in earth and proceeding to whack him till he dies, or bust his head off to other dimension?? Hmm. How could you miss it?

#43 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Did I say beat him or combat the Sharingan? I think somebody is twisting my words and remember they are fighting in a forest, I chose that as the battleground for a reason. Batman calls the Bat-Jet and brings down the bombs, Kakashi uses Chidori and falls into one of Batman's traps.

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Did I say beat him or combat the Sharingan? I think somebody is twisting my words and remember they are fighting in a forest, I chose that as the battleground for a reason. Batman calls the Bat-Jet and brings down the bombs, Kakashi uses Chidori and falls into one of Batman's traps.

Jeez. I forgot the location was forest. You'd have actually been better off with a city. Kakashi is a ninja from a place where there are nearly no skyscrapers etc. He has way more experience of fighting in a forest than batman. Almost all of their battles take place in such invironment. Also, he's a Jounin for god's sake. He's not naruto to fall into traps like an idiot. He's already shown he's good enough with traps in the first five episodes only. And, considering he's one of the best from the guys who are experts in traps, Assasination, I find the probability of batman tricking him into a trap very very low. I am not twisting your words, If I'm misreading something, please clear me on where I'm going wrong..

#45 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: You over exaggerated my words when you were talking about one of the points I stated about Batman beating him with 1 week of prep and you calling it fanboyish, when I said something totally different. Batman has experience in regards to fighting in a forest too and he could set traps easier, Kakashi is brilliant too but Batman is just something else and Kakashi could still fall into one of his traps due to the fact that Batman is a different opponent and his traps could even be more complicated given the fact that he has info on Kakashi due to the help of the Batcave.

#46 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: You over exaggerated my words when you were talking about one of the points I stated about Batman beating him with 1 week of prep and you calling it fanboyish, when I said something totally different. Batman has experience in regards to fighting in a forest too and he could set traps easier, Kakashi is brilliant too but Batman is just something else and Kakashi could still fall into one of his traps due to the fact that Batman is a different opponent and his traps could even be more complicated given the fact that he has info on Kakashi due to the help of the Batcave.

Ok, sorry for the exaggeration, whatever it was. But it still seemed a bit on the fanboyish side to me.

When compared to kakashi, I really don't think batman has more experience of forests.. Kakashi's about every mission carries him there. while batman's most missions are about the city. The easier it is for batman to set traps, it's as easy for kakashi to do so.

So, why is batman just something else? Kakashi has shown himself intelligent enough times already. He does have the info. But most of Batman's prep is about weaknesses. crypton for superman, fire for MM etc. I wouldn't count him saying the icha icha tactics thing as win.. what other can batman exploit really? He's against a master of Taijutsu, who can use decent attacks of four elements, can summon dogs to increase his sensitivity, has a complete one-step-ahead seeing mechanism. Imo batman is seriously outmatched here.

#47 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: No its fine but I don't see how its fanboyish given the fact that I only stated it in regards to Batman getting stomped and I love both characters equally. I didn't say Batman has more experience than Kakashi in regards to forests, i said he has an considerable amount of experience too and his prep also branches out into the fields of finding advantages and exploiting disadvantages.

Batman can bring in heavy artillery and can utilize many suits such as the insider suit. Batman is not getting stomped.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: No its fine but I don't see how its fanboyish given the fact that I only stated it in regards to Batman getting stomped and I love both characters equally. I didn't say Batman has more experience than Kakashi in regards to forests, i said he has an considerable amount of experience too and his prep also branches out into the fields of finding advantages and exploiting disadvantages.

Batman can bring in heavy artillery and can utilize many suits such as the insider suit. Batman is not getting stomped.

By fanboyism, I meant you love both characters equally, and are also thinking they're on the same level. They're not. Look at them man. Kakashi has been one of the best ANBU graduates. He's not falling for traps. And, kakashi also has a week of prep. Well.. considering he said he's about as smart as shikamaru, batman has a hell to face, too. Idk whether he could get the insider suit though..

#49 Edited by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Batman has full access to the Batcave and how is it fanboyism, I did not imply that Batman was on the same exact level but I do believe he can hold his own. Batman could lose to Kakashi but I think he would put up a decent fight and many people on this thread are overlooking that. How do you know he wouldn`t fall to Batman`s traps? Kakashi has made mistakes before and sometimes I think he is being overhyped due to Kamui, and other things.

#50 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Batman has full access to the Batcave and how is it fanboyism, I did not imply that Batman was on the same exact level and I do believe he can hold his own. Batman could lose to Kakashi but I think he would put up a decent fight and many people on this thread are overlooking that. How do you know he wouldn`t fall to Batman`s traps? Kakashi has made mistakes before and sometimes I think he is being overhyped due to Kamui, and other things.

mistakes, as an example?