Batman Vs Justice League (H2H)

• 109 results
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@saren: Now that I think of it, I do go a lil' overboard with the Batman memes even though they're hilarious (to me at least) lol. Still, my bad though, I'll cool it with 'em.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#53 frozen  Moderator

Batman would stomp the league. Diana's feats of skill are not much compared to Bruce's.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce stomps.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

The League may have the same body states as Batman's, but in terms of H2H the majority of them don't have that level of skill(s), knowledge, experience and tactical thinking that he possess. Sure, some may know some techniques and such, but they're much on Batman's playing field. And them having Batman's speed and durability might give them an edge since they can just jump on him but so what? Batman has fought guys that have that were equal strength and skills to him (or stronger) and they still get beat.

- GL and Flash know basic H2h combat, but without their powers they won't even compare.

- Superman knows some alien martial arts and some pressure points but how often has he been using them against different opponents? Was it because that he had his powers at the time was the reason why he could do those abilities? Has their ever been a time where he was de-powered before and had to use his martial arts skills to get through a tough situation? How many groups of guys has he taken down with just pure skill alone and/or a very establish martial artist that was greater than his? Also, keep in mind that Batman taunt Superman some Martial arts too, and might figure out what Sup's is doing before the first punch is thrown. This is one of those reasons why I always see Superman as the powerhouse and not Jackie Chan. Not counting him out just yet because Bat's is out numbered but, come on, it's Batman.

- Haven't been following on Aquaman as of late (so, shame on me lol), but Aquaman does have a warrior-isk fighting style only known to his kingdom. I'm sure he'll give Batman a fight but if Aquaman's not good with his hands then he'll be good with his Trident.

- I only see WW giving Batman a real challenge here, and they have spared a handful of times before during the JLA run, so they do know each other well enough. But WW had her powers and had to restrain herself to not kill Batman, so I don't know if she'll be just as good or better taking on Batman. I'm sure she'll take him on first or last, but by then Batman will be tired out when the fight is over.

Don't forget that Batman has studied every League member and knows their strengths and weaknesses, so tactics would come into play, maneuver around and have the League attack each other, or position himself where he'll have the advantage. He knows 127 disciplines of combat, knows every pressure points so he can neutralize them, and knows the Leopard Blow and Falling Leaf technique that can kill his opponents instantly. Batman can win this but, WW and maybe Aquaman could pose a problem.

Beside, wasn't their a issue where he flat out takes out the League on his own and kicks WW so hard that she couldn't breath, or was that entirely PIS lol?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce pretty much one shots all of them aside from Diana who puts up a slight challenge but is swiftly beaten. This borders on a mismatch.

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

Wonder Woman is enough for a near 50-50 battle, adding the others just over kill.

Never particularly understood why people think that Wonder Woman can come close to splitting any high end martial artist like Batman, Wolverine, Iron Fist, etc. She's good compared to most other comic characters, but shouldn't be coming anywhere near a 50-50 battle with Batman.

Here is what Batman has to say about it.

No Caption Provided

Barely anyone takes that claim seriously seeing as Diana does not even come close to having the feats to place her as the best melee fighter.

People hate giving skill to people with powers, but Wonder Woman has bested skilled people, and how dare you question the words of Batman, lol.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@saren said:

@pokeysteve: I'm pretty sure I called it "ridiculous", and the word is right up there for anyone to read. The second instance was in the Wonder Woman Annual right after OYL, where Batman held Cheetah down and strangled her until she passed out, and the third was --- I think --- in an issue of S/B, but I'm not sure about that.

Sure, but Cheetah's also lost to Catwoman twice and been one-shotted by Black Lightning twice. Terrible writing seems to follow her around. She's a horrible jobber, so Batman's not really to blame.

Oh god I remember the strangling one. Her showings with electricity are all over as well. I don't blame Batman. I blame the writers. Outside of Wonder Woman's book she's pathetic. Just goes to show how many writers don't do their homework.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only real issue would be Wonder Woman and Aquaman. The otherrs got horribly beaten up, especially Flash.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Zjun_: Did you edit my words?

Yeah xD, that's why I said I agree with half of what you were saying.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By xxxddd

@frozen said:

Diana's feats of skill are not much compared to Bruce's.

Try less than nothing.

I'm not seeing how Diana having "superhuman reflexes" or "being an Amazon warrior" or "taking down beings as strong as her" equates to "being one of the best martial artists in the world."

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Carter_esque

@frozen said:

Batman would stomp the league. Diana's feats of skill are not much compared to Bruce's.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PhantomLantern8

@saren said:

No morals, Batman kills them all with one hit each. This is practically a mismatch.

Here's where you're wrong on that:

Superman is still a Kryptonian, depowered or not. Physiology matters.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

No morals, Batman kills them all with one hit each. This is practically a mismatch.

I agree.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Looks like Batman can take out the entire Justice League after all.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Stormdriven

@phantomlantern8: Not necessarily in this case. A lethal punch to the head is going to kill the target, Kryptonian or not. Regardless, Superman's physiology is close enough that anything Batman does will have an extremely close, if not totally same effect.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Wolverine008
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The League may have the same body states as Batman's, but in terms of H2H the majority of them don't have that level of skill(s), knowledge, experience and tactical thinking that he possess. Sure, some may know some techniques and such, but they're much on Batman's playing field. And them having Batman's speed and durability might give them an edge since they can just jump on him but so what? Batman has fought guys that have that were equal strength and skills to him (or stronger) and they still get beat.

- GL and Flash know basic H2h combat, but without their powers they won't even compare.

- Superman knows some alien martial arts and some pressure points but how often has he been using them against different opponents? Was it because that he had his powers at the time was the reason why he could do those abilities? Has their ever been a time where he was de-powered before and had to use his martial arts skills to get through a tough situation? How many groups of guys has he taken down with just pure skill alone and/or a very establish martial artist that was greater than his? Also, keep in mind that Batman taunt Superman some Martial arts too, and might figure out what Sup's is doing before the first punch is thrown. This is one of those reasons why I always see Superman as the powerhouse and not Jackie Chan. Not counting him out just yet because Bat's is out numbered but, come on, it's Batman.

- Haven't been following on Aquaman as of late (so, shame on me lol), but Aquaman does have a warrior-isk fighting style only known to his kingdom. I'm sure he'll give Batman a fight but if Aquaman's not good with his hands then he'll be good with his Trident.

- I only see WW giving Batman a real challenge here, and they have spared a handful of times before during the JLA run, so they do know each other well enough. But WW had her powers and had to restrain herself to not kill Batman, so I don't know if she'll be just as good or better taking on Batman. I'm sure she'll take him on first or last, but by then Batman will be tired out when the fight is over.

Don't forget that Batman has studied every League member and knows their strengths and weaknesses, so tactics would come into play, maneuver around and have the League attack each other, or position himself where he'll have the advantage. He knows 127 disciplines of combat, knows every pressure points so he can neutralize them, and knows the Leopard Blow and Falling Leaf technique that can kill his opponents instantly. Batman can win this but, WW and maybe Aquaman could pose a problem.

Beside, wasn't their a issue where he flat out takes out the League on his own and kicks WW so hard that she couldn't breath, or was that entirely PIS lol?

that isssue of batman one shotting manhunter and 2 shotting WW is one of the biggest PIS cases i have ever seen,they take nukes unharmed and go head to head with superman level characters,he can't hurt them at all when they have their powers.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By gokuwarrior

@saren said:

@pokeysteve: I'm pretty sure I called it "ridiculous", and the word is right up there for anyone to read. The second instance was in the Wonder Woman Annual right after OYL, where Batman held Cheetah down and strangled her until she passed out, and the third was --- I think --- in an issue of S/B, but I'm not sure about that.

Sure, but Cheetah's also lost to Catwoman twice and been one-shotted by Black Lightning twice. Terrible writing seems to follow her around. She's a horrible jobber, so Batman's not really to blame.

that is only because most of those writters thought cheetah was a meta human,but she has more good feats than bad overall,and batman has a huge ctalogue of PIS in his favor,taking down aquaman,flash,WW,manhunter and other powerhouses when they had their powers,you know he is DC's biggest money maker so he can get special treatment and do things that are impossible for a character that is supposed to be a peak human.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71 frozen  Moderator

@xxxddd said:

@frozen said:

Try less than nothing.

I'm not seeing how Diana having "superhuman reflexes" or "being an Amazon warrior" or "taking down beings as strong as her" equates to "being one of the best martial artists in the world."

It doesn't. And not to sound sexist, but her being depowered gives Batman a male physiological advantage.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

League.

lol Batman one shots all of them, then beats Diana under 15 seconds.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

League.

No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:
@bigcimmerian said:

@experio said:

League.

No Caption Provided

You agree to disagree.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana might take him down.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Experio
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

no

She's a immortal warrior who's trained over 2000-3000 years. Try again.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jmarshmallow

*Cough*

Bruce, no contest. Maybe morals on it would be an interesting fight, but morals off and he one shots them with either the Leopard Strike or Vibrating Palm.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

Wonder Woman is enough for a near 50-50 battle, adding the others just over kill.

Never particularly understood why people think that Wonder Woman can come close to splitting any high end martial artist like Batman, Wolverine, Iron Fist, etc. She's good compared to most other comic characters, but shouldn't be coming anywhere near a 50-50 battle with Batman.

No Caption Provided

The strength to rip planets apart would help in being considered "the best melee fighter." That statement isn't strictly speaking of straight skill.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

no

She's an immortal warrior who's lost to Batman literally every time they have a sparring match. The only time she's ever gotten the upperhand is when she utilized her powers. Batman has even beat her with her powers.

She's going down.

Jmarshmallow

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman wins easily.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

no

She's an immortal warrior who's lost to Batman literally every time they have a sparring match. The only time she's ever gotten the upperhand is when she utilized her powers. Batman has even beat her with her powers.

She's going down.

Jmarshmallow

Scans?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman... gets his ass whooped. This aint a pack of thugs he's up against.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

No Caption Provided

The strength to rip planets apart would help in being considered "the best melee fighter." That statement isn't strictly speaking of straight skill.

That is not necessarily true, for example, Anderson Silva (before injury) was considered the best fighter in the world, doesn't mean he will beat Alistair Overeem. Being a good fighter has hardly anything to do with strength, a lot of fodder are quite strong, but you don't see Batman saying they are the best due to their strength. Same goes for Superman, and how it is believed by many that Wonderwoman would win due to superior skill.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@xxxddd said:

@frozen said:

Try less than nothing.

It doesn't. And not to sound sexist, but her being depowered gives Batman a male physiological advantage.

Not quite how it works in comics, that is why you see people like Cassandra Cain, or Zealot, you name it easily able to contend with their male counterparts.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

I coulda swore batman said that Diana was the best melee combatant in the the league

I linked the scan

Statements aren't always 100% accurate...

Superman said that batman is the most dangerous person on planet.. BUt that doesn't mean he is overall more dangerous than WW or Flash or Superman..

Deathstroke once said batman punches harder than super powered metas.

I mean unless they make sense, statements shouldn't be so overly trusted...

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce, no contest. Maybe morals on it would be an interesting fight, but morals off and he one shots them with either the Leopard Strike or Vibrating Palm.

Jmarshmallow

This...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@houseshm said:

@ironshinobi88: Batman has beaten wonder woman before, batman wins

there needs to be a
there needs to be a "if you know what I mean" meme here

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By bigcimmerian

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

no

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

no

What lol

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By bigcimmerian

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@elmohump said:

no

What lol

Diana is younger than Bruce.

JacobKeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justice league could over power batman

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justice league could over power batman

no, Batman one shots them all, then beats Diana in the matter of seconds.

JacobKeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian Op didn't mention batman has weapons. Aquaman, Diana, and Martian Man Hunter bloodlust, they all have their own training and would easily overwhelm batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By darkseid1006

Flash,GL,Aquaman all get pressure jabbed Batman owns Supes and Wonder Woman after

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Strongarm

Its stupid, they were taught by him how to fight

he should not have done that

they know his fancy kung fu tricks

TheBakeBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a fight in one of the pre-52 Batman/Superman comics where a crazed Batman with Supermans powers fought the entire Justice League at once. They were all holding back due to morals, but this batman was crazed and went all out, used his power and superior tactics to beat them all fairly quickly. I see this fight going like the fight in the comic, except without powers and Batman is completely morals off and prepared to kill. I'm sure Batman will come up with a plan to take out the team in a specific order and also use lethal strikes which he learned from his years of training.

Batman takes this

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

No Caption Provided

That is not necessarily true, for example, Anderson Silva (before injury) was considered the best fighter in the world, doesn't mean he will beat Alistair Overeem. Being a good fighter has hardly anything to do with strength, a lot of fodder are quite strong, but you don't see Batman saying they are the best due to their strength. Same goes for Superman, and how it is believed by many that Wonderwoman would win due to superior skill.

Yes, but Batman has never fought fodder with, again, the strength to rip planets apart. Superman has that strength too, but Diana has the skill to go along with it, hence her being the best melee fighter, or the most effective close quarters combatant in other words. Batman for all his skill, can not be more effective than her, simply because of her stats. The quote doesn't mean she's more skilled though.

Everybody needs to take context into account. The JLA are facing a big threat, and Batman can only get help from one member at this point. Who would be more useful, Wonder Woman, or some very skilled street leveler? Wonder Woman of course.