Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- You can use feats from both pre Flashpoint and New 52

- League is consisted of Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Superman, Cyborg and Aquaman

- League is depowered and Cyborg is like before invasion of Darkseid, no prep just H2H, everyone is bloodlusted, who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Batman wrecks them unless there are skill feats I am unaware of.

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By raecinio

Batman beats pretty much anyone in DC H2H if they don't have super powers (with very few exceptions). Batman could possibly solo the JLA even WITH their Superpowers if he has prep time (and they don't know he's coming cuz let's face it... that's Batman's style). There was an issue of Justice League once where Batman had Superman's powers. He swiftly beats the Justice League down, told Superman to his face how useless he is and then flew off into the horizon to cry about how awesome he is.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sungod1988

Depowered league gets slapped silly by Batman. H2H he is pretty unmatched even with their powers, skill wise atleast. Take away the superpowers and he gets mad at everyone for bleeding on his fine rugs and floors.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheTmac

Batstomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Why would you take away their powers? It's like Bruce Lee vs. Thanos, except Thanos doesn't have any power.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Batman can solo all of them... probably all at a time.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#8  Edited By TheCannon

JL stomp.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ddecourt

Batman beats all of them, Aquaman might still prove to be a handful.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheCannon said:

JL stomp.

You read the OP right?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bigcimmerian

@logy5000 said:

Why would you take away their powers? It's like Bruce Lee vs. Thanos, except Thanos doesn't have any power.

Ummm, but Thanos is still 7 feet tall and his weight is 985 lbs. Thanos rips him apart even without powers.

naustin07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By naustin07

Justice league Doom. With prep his plans take them all down with their powers.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bigcimmerian

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#14  Edited By TheCannon

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheCannon said:

JL stomp.

You read the OP right?

Yes/

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheCannon said:

Yes/

you think all 5 of them can beat batman when they're down to his level?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@BigCimmerian said:

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

Yeah he'd lose if she were present.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MAZAHS117

W/O their powers, ol'Baty schools everyone here. I see Wondy was left out for obvious reasons lol!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Evil Incarnate said:

@BigCimmerian said:

She'd be his only real challenge if she were here besides Superman and Aquaman, they are the only ones who have some skills.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sideslash

Why don't you just break the JL's arms as well?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Sideslash said:

Why don't you just break the JL's arms as well?

I just removed their powers dude.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@BigCimmerian said:

She'd be his only real challenge if she were here besides Superman and Aquaman, they are the only ones who have some skills.

She'd tip the scales IMO.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XiiX

Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Batman ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: I can't believe you're missing the point.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nightflash

Aquaman and Wonder Woman are still trained warriors unlike the others who solely on their powers. Aquaman and WW might still win.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bigcimmerian

@logy5000 said:

@BigCimmerian: I can't believe you're missing the point.

I'm still not sure what the point is lol

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By comicfan11

Batman is skilled in pretty much every Earthly martial art and is probably the greatest human in terms of physical prowess in the DCU.

For JL, Aquaman is their best warrior easily due to him being an Atlantean warrior king , JL training (with Batman among others in h2h) and leading a team even before JL. He also knows "surface" martial arts and pressure points and he is in top shape physically, being the best swimmer in the DCU.

Pre boot Superman has also trained with some of DC's top martial artists (including Batman and Wildcat) and is in a pretty good shape, super powers or not. He also knows some Kryptonian martial arts and received further training in New Krypton for one year where he was a military officer, able to beat up some of the other Kryptonian soldiers in h2h.

Hal Jordan is also a trained boxer and has been taught further h2h in the GL Corps (primarily by Kilowog I think) and is also in a good shape, being a fighter pilot etc.

Barry Allen, I'm no expert so anyone who knows about his h2h skills would be welcome to give some info but he is also a member of the police so he should have some training, He is also in a good shape.

Cyborg I believe has trained with Nightwing and Robin and Titans but even before he became Cyborg he was on his way to become a star athlete so he is also in top shape.

So none of the JL members are "useless" in a h2h confrontation, though Batman still is above them.

But without their powers, Batman still has an unfair advantage, since he still caries his equipment.

If he plays it safe, using his belt and superior h2h he should take this.

If he tries to mix it h2h only I believe the League can take some wins, especially since depowered or not Aquaman still gets his Trident and Supes with Cyborg can try to dogpile Bruce, being pretty big and athletic dudes (Cyborg should also be pretty fast since he was a quarterback I believe). Hal and Bary can be used as fodder/distraction to that end,

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian

@comicfan11 said:

Batman is skilled in pretty much every Earthly martial art and is probably the greatest human in terms of physical prowess in the DCU.

For JL, Aquaman is their best warrior easily due to him being an Atlantean warrior king , JL training (with Batman among others in h2h) and leading a team even before JL. He also knows "surface" martial arts and pressure points and he is in top shape physically, being the best swimmer in the DCU.

Pre boot Superman has also trained with some of DC's top martial artists (including Batman and Wildcat) and is in a pretty good shape, super powers or not. He also knows some Kryptonian martial arts and received further training in New Krypton for one year where he was a military officer, able to beat up some of the other Kryptonian soldiers in h2h.

Hal Jordan is also a trained boxer and has been taught further h2h in the GL Corps (primarily by Kilowog I think) and is also in a good shape, being a fighter pilot etc.

Barry Allen, I'm no expert so anyone who knows about his h2h skills would be welcome to give some info but he is also a member of the police so he should have some training, He is also in a good shape.

Cyborg I believe has trained with Nightwing and Robin and Titans but even before he became Cyborg he was on his way to become a star athlete so he is also in top shape.

So none of the JL members are "useless" in a h2h confrontation, though Batman still is above them.

But without their powers, Batman still has an unfair advantage, since he still caries his equipment.

If he plays it safe, using his belt and superior h2h he should take this.

If he tries to mix it h2h only I believe the League can take some wins, especially since depowered or not Aquaman still gets his Trident and Supes with Cyborg can try to dogpile Bruce, being pretty big and athletic dudes (Cyborg should also be pretty fast since he was a quarterback I believe). Hal and Bary can be used as fodder/distraction to that end,

No equipment for Batman, and no weapons for league so no trident, sword etc.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By comicfan11

@BigCimmerian: The I could see the League winning some, if they go at him all together, but still Batman could take a majority.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BigCimmerian: Well, Even if Batman hits superman till he dies of exhaustion, He's not going to hurt him. So, how does he take them down h2h? Or is the durability is taken away as well? Then isn't it just like Batman vs 4 average humans? Maybe I'm missing something Imp?

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nightflash

@comicfan11:@comicfan11: I agree with you two. People are drasticly underestimating the league and batman looses. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are both trained warriors and might be superior to batman in h2h. Victor was a football player so he is definatley athletic. Superman is often seen as a guy with superstrength who just punches with sheer force but he has been trained in martial arts. All green lanterns have combat training without the ring so hal isnt a rookie. As for barry im not sure but this is already too much for bruce.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nightflash

@Qpzmg: aquaman can solo

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian: Well, Even if Batman hits superman till he dies of exhaustion, He's not going to hurt him. So, how does he take them down h2h? Or is the durability is taken away as well? Then isn't it just like Batman vs 4 average humans? Maybe I'm missing something Imp?

They are depowered, which means that they are regular people as you said, Remember that they have some skill, Hal is trained in H2H in Corpas, Supes has little size advantage over Bats and Clark is also trained to fight, Aquaman as king of warrior nation should have some skill and savagery as well.

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League's only chance is if they can get a limb and hold Bats down, while one of them repeatedly punches him in the groin for a solid 30 minutes, otherwise Batman kicks their heads off.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@MagnusTheMagnificent: Isn't that a little too much? You can't last that much even if you're Batman, you know? One solid punch is enough to put any man down for the count...

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Batman solos.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dextersinister

If Batman has his gadget's he would take this with ease otherwise team with ease.

Aquaman is surely a very well trained fighter with his trident, Hal would also be a well trained fighter, Barry would have police training Clark and Vic are still built like tanks. These aren't 5 mooks these are 5 men with main character stats and although Batman would get a good punch in without PIS they would still drag him down if they went at him all at once.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Dextersinister: Clark is also a martial artist. But I think Batman wins.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By robertloucksjr

JLA. It is 5 trained fighters (one of them being exceptional in Aquaman) who are used to fighting as a team against one top DC fighter. All they really have to is encircle, fight defensively, and grab.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MethoKi

I'm sorry, but really? H2H against a guy who's in the top 5 for DC's martial artists? Depowering them just put it in Bruce's favor tenfold. I don't think Hal is that good at H2H, although he's been trained. He goes down quickly. Flash wouldn't be that useful if you take his power away from him. Superman, if you take EVERY power and ability from him is a loss. The only threats are Aquaman and Cyborg. When you say before the invasion, you mean right when he got his powers? Aquaman can hold him, but not for long.

I thought you were putting him against them while they had powers, but this isn't that good a match. I mean after all, Batman has already prepped for em and he is one the best combatants in DC. Should have added Diana.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Obtrusive

I watched justice league doom, I know how this will end, sort of.

ImmortalKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ImmortalKilla

Batman has all his teammate's weaknesses, he'd stab Supes with kryptonite, hit Green lantern with that yellow energy he is weak to, tire flash out, steal wonder woman's whip and just beat her with it(kinky, lol). But yeah you get the picture

Avatar image for manhunter_prime
Manhunter_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Manhunter_Prime

Assuming H2H means no utility belt (which it should) and no alternative weapons, in addition to no prep, I don't think Batman takes this. JLA is still trained, and just because Batman is known as a master strategist doesn't mean that the JLA hasn't picked up on some of his tricks along the way....

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dextersinister

@Batman242: Yes all in one on one fights Bruce would dominate but it's still one man against 5 and Batman doesn't have the advantage that he does against faceless minions. It would be like the end of the Deathstroke fight except you have some of the physically more powerfully members in build against a man without superstrength.

No Caption Provided