#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

- You can use feats from both pre Flashpoint and New 52

- League is consisted of Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Superman, Cyborg and Aquaman

- League is depowered and Cyborg is like before invasion of Darkseid, no prep just H2H, everyone is bloodlusted, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wrecks them unless there are skill feats I am unaware of.

#3 Posted by raecinio (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats pretty much anyone in DC H2H if they don't have super powers (with very few exceptions). Batman could possibly solo the JLA even WITH their Superpowers if he has prep time (and they don't know he's coming cuz let's face it... that's Batman's style). There was an issue of Justice League once where Batman had Superman's powers. He swiftly beats the Justice League down, told Superman to his face how useless he is and then flew off into the horizon to cry about how awesome he is.

#4 Posted by sungod88 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered league gets slapped silly by Batman. H2H he is pretty unmatched even with their powers, skill wise atleast. Take away the superpowers and he gets mad at everyone for bleeding on his fine rugs and floors.

#5 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Batstomp

#6 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you take away their powers? It's like Bruce Lee vs. Thanos, except Thanos doesn't have any power.

#7 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can solo all of them... probably all at a time.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

JL stomp.

Online
#9 Edited by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats all of them, Aquaman might still prove to be a handful.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

JL stomp.

You read the OP right?

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Why would you take away their powers? It's like Bruce Lee vs. Thanos, except Thanos doesn't have any power.

Ummm, but Thanos is still 7 feet tall and his weight is 985 lbs. Thanos rips him apart even without powers.

#12 Posted by naustin07 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league Doom. With prep his plans take them all down with their powers.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

#14 Posted by TheCannon (17846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheCannon said:

JL stomp.

You read the OP right?

Yes/

Online
#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Yes/

you think all 5 of them can beat batman when they're down to his level?

#16 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

Yeah he'd lose if she were present.

#17 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

W/O their powers, ol'Baty schools everyone here. I see Wondy was left out for obvious reasons lol!

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

Yeah he'd lose if she were present.

She'd be his only real challenge if she were here besides Superman and Aquaman, they are the only ones who have some skills.

#19 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you just break the JL's arms as well?

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Why don't you just break the JL's arms as well?

I just removed their powers dude.

#21 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I was considering adding Wonder Woman as well, but I think it would be too much for Bruce to handle.

Yeah he'd lose if she were present.

She'd be his only real challenge if she were here besides Superman and Aquaman, they are the only ones who have some skills.

She'd tip the scales IMO.

#22 Posted by XiiX (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#23 Posted by dondave (33599 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman ftw

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: I can't believe you're missing the point.

#25 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman and Wonder Woman are still trained warriors unlike the others who solely on their powers. Aquaman and WW might still win.

#26 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@BigCimmerian: I can't believe you're missing the point.

I'm still not sure what the point is lol

#27 Edited by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is skilled in pretty much every Earthly martial art and is probably the greatest human in terms of physical prowess in the DCU.

For JL, Aquaman is their best warrior easily due to him being an Atlantean warrior king , JL training (with Batman among others in h2h) and leading a team even before JL. He also knows "surface" martial arts and pressure points and he is in top shape physically, being the best swimmer in the DCU.

Pre boot Superman has also trained with some of DC's top martial artists (including Batman and Wildcat) and is in a pretty good shape, super powers or not. He also knows some Kryptonian martial arts and received further training in New Krypton for one year where he was a military officer, able to beat up some of the other Kryptonian soldiers in h2h.

Hal Jordan is also a trained boxer and has been taught further h2h in the GL Corps (primarily by Kilowog I think) and is also in a good shape, being a fighter pilot etc.

Barry Allen, I'm no expert so anyone who knows about his h2h skills would be welcome to give some info but he is also a member of the police so he should have some training, He is also in a good shape.

Cyborg I believe has trained with Nightwing and Robin and Titans but even before he became Cyborg he was on his way to become a star athlete so he is also in top shape.

So none of the JL members are "useless" in a h2h confrontation, though Batman still is above them.

But without their powers, Batman still has an unfair advantage, since he still caries his equipment.

If he plays it safe, using his belt and superior h2h he should take this.

If he tries to mix it h2h only I believe the League can take some wins, especially since depowered or not Aquaman still gets his Trident and Supes with Cyborg can try to dogpile Bruce, being pretty big and athletic dudes (Cyborg should also be pretty fast since he was a quarterback I believe). Hal and Bary can be used as fodder/distraction to that end,

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicfan11 said:

Batman is skilled in pretty much every Earthly martial art and is probably the greatest human in terms of physical prowess in the DCU.

For JL, Aquaman is their best warrior easily due to him being an Atlantean warrior king , JL training (with Batman among others in h2h) and leading a team even before JL. He also knows "surface" martial arts and pressure points and he is in top shape physically, being the best swimmer in the DCU.

Pre boot Superman has also trained with some of DC's top martial artists (including Batman and Wildcat) and is in a pretty good shape, super powers or not. He also knows some Kryptonian martial arts and received further training in New Krypton for one year where he was a military officer, able to beat up some of the other Kryptonian soldiers in h2h.

Hal Jordan is also a trained boxer and has been taught further h2h in the GL Corps (primarily by Kilowog I think) and is also in a good shape, being a fighter pilot etc.

Barry Allen, I'm no expert so anyone who knows about his h2h skills would be welcome to give some info but he is also a member of the police so he should have some training, He is also in a good shape.

Cyborg I believe has trained with Nightwing and Robin and Titans but even before he became Cyborg he was on his way to become a star athlete so he is also in top shape.

So none of the JL members are "useless" in a h2h confrontation, though Batman still is above them.

But without their powers, Batman still has an unfair advantage, since he still caries his equipment.

If he plays it safe, using his belt and superior h2h he should take this.

If he tries to mix it h2h only I believe the League can take some wins, especially since depowered or not Aquaman still gets his Trident and Supes with Cyborg can try to dogpile Bruce, being pretty big and athletic dudes (Cyborg should also be pretty fast since he was a quarterback I believe). Hal and Bary can be used as fodder/distraction to that end,

No equipment for Batman, and no weapons for league so no trident, sword etc.

#29 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: The I could see the League winning some, if they go at him all together, but still Batman could take a majority.

#30 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15926 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Well, Even if Batman hits superman till he dies of exhaustion, He's not going to hurt him. So, how does he take them down h2h? Or is the durability is taken away as well? Then isn't it just like Batman vs 4 average humans? Maybe I'm missing something Imp?

Online
#31 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicfan11:@comicfan11: I agree with you two. People are drasticly underestimating the league and batman looses. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are both trained warriors and might be superior to batman in h2h. Victor was a football player so he is definatley athletic. Superman is often seen as a guy with superstrength who just punches with sheer force but he has been trained in martial arts. All green lanterns have combat training without the ring so hal isnt a rookie. As for barry im not sure but this is already too much for bruce.

#32 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#33 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: aquaman can solo

#34 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@BigCimmerian: Well, Even if Batman hits superman till he dies of exhaustion, He's not going to hurt him. So, how does he take them down h2h? Or is the durability is taken away as well? Then isn't it just like Batman vs 4 average humans? Maybe I'm missing something Imp?

They are depowered, which means that they are regular people as you said, Remember that they have some skill, Hal is trained in H2H in Corpas, Supes has little size advantage over Bats and Clark is also trained to fight, Aquaman as king of warrior nation should have some skill and savagery as well.

#35 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (245 posts) - - Show Bio

League's only chance is if they can get a limb and hold Bats down, while one of them repeatedly punches him in the groin for a solid 30 minutes, otherwise Batman kicks their heads off.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15926 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnusTheMagnificent: Isn't that a little too much? You can't last that much even if you're Batman, you know? One solid punch is enough to put any man down for the count...

Online
#37 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos.

#38 Posted by Dextersinister (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman has his gadget's he would take this with ease otherwise team with ease.

Aquaman is surely a very well trained fighter with his trident, Hal would also be a well trained fighter, Barry would have police training Clark and Vic are still built like tanks. These aren't 5 mooks these are 5 men with main character stats and although Batman would get a good punch in without PIS they would still drag him down if they went at him all at once.

#39 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Clark is also a martial artist. But I think Batman wins.

Online
#40 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#41 Posted by robertloucksjr (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA. It is 5 trained fighters (one of them being exceptional in Aquaman) who are used to fighting as a team against one top DC fighter. All they really have to is encircle, fight defensively, and grab.

#42 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but really? H2H against a guy who's in the top 5 for DC's martial artists? Depowering them just put it in Bruce's favor tenfold. I don't think Hal is that good at H2H, although he's been trained. He goes down quickly. Flash wouldn't be that useful if you take his power away from him. Superman, if you take EVERY power and ability from him is a loss. The only threats are Aquaman and Cyborg. When you say before the invasion, you mean right when he got his powers? Aquaman can hold him, but not for long.

I thought you were putting him against them while they had powers, but this isn't that good a match. I mean after all, Batman has already prepped for em and he is one the best combatants in DC. Should have added Diana.

#43 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched justice league doom, I know how this will end, sort of.

#44 Posted by ImmortalKilla (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has all his teammate's weaknesses, he'd stab Supes with kryptonite, hit Green lantern with that yellow energy he is weak to, tire flash out, steal wonder woman's whip and just beat her with it(kinky, lol). But yeah you get the picture

#45 Posted by Manhunter_Prime (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming H2H means no utility belt (which it should) and no alternative weapons, in addition to no prep, I don't think Batman takes this. JLA is still trained, and just because Batman is known as a master strategist doesn't mean that the JLA hasn't picked up on some of his tricks along the way....

#46 Posted by Dextersinister (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Yes all in one on one fights Bruce would dominate but it's still one man against 5 and Batman doesn't have the advantage that he does against faceless minions. It would be like the end of the Deathstroke fight except you have some of the physically more powerfully members in build against a man without superstrength.