• 89 results
#51 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut uses his magic to turn the Green Power Ring into a plastic toy ring that glows in the dark.

#52 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

That made my day :)

#53 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#54 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvious spite is obvious.

#55 Posted by ImmortalOne (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually believe Bats can win here. The OP doesn't state that BFR isn't allowed... Batman just gets him in a bubble and sends him into space.

#56 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power Ring has a 'battery life'.

Juggernaut doesn't have that limitation.

Even if Batman uses the Ring to construct a bubble around Juggernaut, Juggernaut would just punch the space inside and to get across to the other side. Rinse and repeat until the Ring's Battery Life drops down to zero.

#57 Posted by ImmortalOne (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

The Power Ring has a 'battery life'.

Juggernaut doesn't have that limitation.

Even if Batman uses the Ring to construct a bubble around Juggernaut, Juggernaut would just punch the space inside and to get across to the other side. Rinse and repeat until the Ring's Battery Life drops down to zero.

Batman just has to get him into a bubble for only a few moments, then hurl him into the air. From there, Juggernaut just floats around in space. Battery life won't matter.

#58 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman > Any Marvel or DC character. 'nuff said.

#59 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman BFRs him.

Nuff said.....

#60 Posted by cortadew (288 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKMarvelDCfan4life said:

Batman > Any Marvel or DC character. 'nuff said.

oh yeah I mean he is the GODDANMED BATMAN!!
#61 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman will trap Juggy in concrete or toss Juggy into space or watever.

#62 Posted by Oni_Bane (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

@ulitmateninjagaidenx said:

juggernaut wins,

caption

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed at this for five minutes lol.

#63 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

How come in almost every Batman battle he's always given an advantage that he doesent have?? Hm...? Is it because he's going to fail epic-ly against 90% of all the heroes in existence? So you people feel the need to give him an unfair advantage because he will always lose otherwise?? Pathetic man...just pathetic. Batman can't win regardless of whatever dumb handicap he's always given.

#64 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

And whoever thinks that Batman is going to win needs to go read a comic or two, or at LEAST look at a wiki or something.

#65 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs murderstomps

#66 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

in another thread goku or even kid buu don't have a chance against jugg, but give bats a ring and all of a sudden he wins, this makes no sense at all

#67 Posted by dondave (33595 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut stomps

#68 Posted by renobjc (105 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha. Spite. Juggernaut would rip Batman apart.

#69 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Juggernaut. It's amazing how many people try to give Batman absurd prep time or upgrades for him to win.

#70 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

It's weird because the people who claim that Batman can beat Iron Man, Juggernaut, etc. even though he's vastly outclassed, those are the same people who cry and scream when someone says that Thor would beat Superman. even though Supes and Thor are roughly equal. I try to be as objective as possible in these threads, I like Batman MORE than I like Juggs but Juggs would destroy him in less than two seconds.

#71 Posted by HellionVulcan (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

@lytet5 said:

in another thread goku or even kid buu don't have a chance against jugg, but give bats a ring and all of a sudden he wins, this makes no sense at all

Thats the logic of insane Batman fans sadly as Juggernaut wins after awhile cause i doubt batman would mindlessly rush him .

#72 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

stomp

#73 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins.

Handsdown.

#74 Edited by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Still juggernaught

#75 Posted by austinyates0707 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf is jugg going to do run at batman....and?? nothing. batman would fly around w. the power ring and throw him into space

#76 Posted by Tank. (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by russellmania77 (14438 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wormholes jugs

#78 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Whose to say if batman tries to bfr him cyttorak won't just teleport him right back?

#79 Posted by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Juggs able to be trapped by completely restricting his movement? I think Bats could figure this out, even in a random encounter, given how often Juggs is known to shout out that he's unstoppable and whatnot. From there, he does his Bat Magic and cuts Juggs off from Cyttorak, or finds a weakness in his invulnerability on an atomic/molecular level, or something. He'd have already won the battle by trapping Juggs, though.

Yet I'd give Juggs the majority because all I've seen from Green Lantern constructs is being shattered like glass by powerhouses.

#80 Edited by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut, who is honestly the most powerful mortal being in the marvel U, sure marvel doesn't use him well but that does not change anything The Juggernaut is capable of generating a personal force field around himself, extending to about 1 foot in diameter from his body. He uses this force field for many purposes, such as preventing physical contact, keeping debris and unwanted materials off himself, erecting his force field to escape piles of debris easier, and a few other purposes as well. However its most important purpose is the fact that if he is cast in concrete or other materials, for example a plane dropping a large amount of solidifying material that can put his body in a hard cast, or falling into wet concrete that would harden around him in a full body cast which would keep his motion prohibited, he can erect this force field to break out of a cast. Hence without this force field he would not be unstoppable. The force field is also particularly resistant to such materials in the first place, as they would slide off much faster and more smoothly then it would from his body alone, due to the fact it is pure energy. Also his force field can resist mystical attacks better then the Juggernaut could do alone, as it is energy created from his actual power. Mystical weapons that can hurt Cain have to penetrate his force field first making it even more useful, not to mention the force field being able to produce more energy to continually push out an intruder that has managed to break into his defenses.

NANNA NANNA NANNA JUGGERNAUT

#81 Edited by OverLordArhas (7420 posts) - - Show Bio

@oni_bane said:

@ulitmateninjagaidenx said:

juggernaut wins,

caption

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed at this for five minutes lol.

#83 Posted by comic_book_fan (5195 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins.

#84 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut murders Bats. Why hasn't this been locked yet again?

#85 Posted by CheeseSticks (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Batman fan but Juggs take this.

#86 Posted by JayAaerow (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.

#87 Edited by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

JUGGERNAUT STOMPS!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

BRUCE MAY VERY WELL BE "THE GODDAMN BAT MAN",

BUT CAIN IS

"THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!!!!"

#88 Posted by Maniac1997 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@cly: you gotta be kidding with a power ring bats one shots juggs even without the ring juggs couldn't touch bats batman can't lose

#89 Posted by hulkbuster94 (492 posts) - - Show Bio

JUGGERNAUT STOMPS

#90 Edited by DeathandGrim (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR or Jugg Smash