• 89 results
#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

batman with the power ring vs the unstoppable juggernaut  

Question is can the power ring work on juggernaut??
#2 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut still wins.

#3 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

ok but may i ask how?  in your options just wondering that's all
#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

ok but may i ask how?  in your options just wondering that's all"
punches in bunches
#5 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

Well, Juggernaut is nearly an unstoppable force, able to take boatloads of damage, and exert himself to peak all the time. Batman with GL's power would be formidable, but I believe that Juggernaut could overpower the ring's power. Even if Juggernaut couldn't overpower it, the ring would run out of energy far before Juggernauts endurance failed him.
#6 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

Well, Juggernaut is nearly an unstoppable force, able to take boatloads of damage, and exert himself to peak all the time. Batman with GL's power would be formidable, but I believe that Juggernaut could overpower the ring's power. Even if Juggernaut couldn't overpower it, the ring would run out of energy far before Juggernauts endurance failed him."

you have a very good point there  because that  makes sense  that power ring is powerful  but  it won't lost that long  it's going take alot of power to go toe to toe with juggernaut  it would end up powering out  and batman would be doom   but nice job of telling it.     
#7 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
"cly said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

Well, Juggernaut is nearly an unstoppable force, able to take boatloads of damage, and exert himself to peak all the time. Batman with GL's power would be formidable, but I believe that Juggernaut could overpower the ring's power. Even if Juggernaut couldn't overpower it, the ring would run out of energy far before Juggernauts endurance failed him."

you have a very good point there  because that  makes sense  that power ring is powerful  but  it won't lost that long  it's going take alot of power to go toe to toe with juggernaut  it would end up powering out  and batman would be doom   but nice job of telling it.     "
Thanks.
#8 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"cly said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

you have a very good point there  because that  makes sense  that power ring is powerful  but  it won't lost that long  it's going take alot of power to go toe to toe with juggernaut  it would end up powering out  and batman would be doom   but nice job of telling it.     "
Thanks."

anytime
#9 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

yeah i agree
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"cly said:
"Juggernaut still wins."

I thought the ring doesn't run out of energy. I thought a GL can use as much energy as they want with no limits but it only lasts 24 hours or something before they have to recharge this is a run on sentence.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Well unless Batman can full operate the Power Ring... Juggernaut will beat him with ease
#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand. GL are able to hurt superman, so why is it that he can't hurt Juggs? Especially if this is batman with the ring?

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I don't understand. GL are able to hurt superman, so why is it that he can't hurt Juggs? Especially if this is batman with the ring?"
Because you have to know how to operate the ring... like I said if Batman can operate the ring correctly he could win here... but you have to understand its was guys like Hal Jordan and John Stewart that were hurting and beating Superman... they have years of experience as Green Lanterns where as Batman does not
#15 Posted by larry (418 posts) - - Show Bio

give batman 5 minutes to get some info on jug an watch him find a way to win lol

#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"I don't understand. GL are able to hurt superman, so why is it that he can't hurt Juggs? Especially if this is batman with the ring?"
Because you have to know how to operate the ring... like I said if Batman can operate the ring correctly he could win here... but you have to understand its was guys like Hal Jordan and John Stewart that were hurting and beating Superman... they have years of experience as Green Lanterns where as Batman does not"
Yes but that is marely an assumption on how many years batman has with the ring. It could be many to 20 years or he just got the ring 5 minutes ago. The guy who made this thread never said anything so....that goes to question.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
Because you have to know how to operate the ring... like I said if Batman can operate the ring correctly he could win here... but you have to understand its was guys like Hal Jordan and John Stewart that were hurting and beating Superman... they have years of experience as Green Lanterns where as Batman does not"
Yes but that is marely an assumption on how many years batman has with the ring. It could be many to 20 years or he just got the ring 5 minutes ago. The guy who made this thread never said anything so....that goes to question."
Well if Batman actually can use the Power Ring on Juggernaut... Juggernaut is in trouble
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Then batman wins.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Then batman wins."
Sure if he can used the power ring
#20 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Then batman wins."
Sure if he can used the power ring"
Then he wins.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Then batman wins."
Sure if he can used the power ring"
Then he wins."
Yep
#22 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah batman gets his @$$ handed to him

#23 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne was able to use the power ring as soon as it was given to him. He was fighting Sinestro later on in the same issue.

#24 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Cytorrak Repellent FTW

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Bruce Wayne was able to use the power ring as soon as it was given to him. He was fighting Sinestro later on in the same issue."
Oh Yeah... well it was a different story for Green Arrow... he struggled to get off an attack with the Power Ring. But oh well
#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs still wins here.  The Power Rings are very powerful but they a pale in comparison to Cytorak's Mystical Power.  Juggs still wins here.  Unless teleportation is a win factor, then Bats can dimensionally shift Juggs out of the battle.

#27 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the power ring hurt him? Just wondering if it's magical since Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to physical harm.
Also Juggernaut never tires and doesn't need to eat. Can the ring provide Batman with food or something like that?

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Lloyd Bank$ (4 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Lloyd Bank$ said:
"........................."
What?
#30 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut wins,

caption

#31 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio
the unstoppable juggernaut takes down the dark knight  not even that green fake ring that he got it from a cereal box  won't help him   win   juggernaut takes the win.
#32 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

yes, because GLs can make or simulate kryptonite radiation with their rings.
#33 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Juggs still wins here.  The Power Rings are very powerful but they a pale in comparison to Cytorak's Mystical Power.  Juggs still wins here.  Unless teleportation is a win factor, then Bats can dimensionally shift Juggs out of the battle."

Batman has the potential to be the most powerful GL...Who has more willpower then batman?  BTW he only wins with BFR.
#34 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
exactly
#35 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut still wins here. For 1) The Power Ring can not hurt the Juggernaut. It's not magical and it certainly, as a base; is not stronger than the overall source of Juggernaut's power. For 2) Juggernaut has endless amounts of endurance, stamina, and probability features. Whereas, the Power Ring runs out of energy as fast as how much power you're giving in to your attack. So let's say; if Batman uses the rings most powerful attack... That's it. That last attack would need to toss Juggernaut hella far in oder to make Batman win otherwise the rest of his attacks would be weaker and mainly used for defensive purposes.

But I'm not gonna say this is a complete loss for Batman. I mean this is Batman for crying out loud. He's much smarter than Hal, that's for sure. Given prep-time, he would find ways to remove the helmet and a) have a device that would attack Juggernaut's mind or b) have Martian Manhunter use his abilities to put Juggernaut to sleep.

#36 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:

yes, because GLs can make or simulate kryptonite radiation with their rings."

Simulate Kryptonite, yes. But what can he possibly "simulate" to hurt Juggernaut? Telepathy?
#37 Posted by Hayabusa (45 posts) - - Show Bio

2 pages? Really?

#38 Posted by RepearEmpireProphecy (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to interrupt I know this debate had been over for a long period of time but there is still a way Batman could win. If batman could get close enough to juggernaut's mouth he could use of of his smoke pelets to put juggernaut to sleep.

And if that doesn't work Batman always has Scarecrow's fear toxin.

#39 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Batman supposed to win?

#40 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut FTW

#41 Posted by JUGGERNAUT_PUNCH (6 posts) - - Show Bio

dude... Juggernaut smashes!!! Batman can only win through BFR. other than that, Batman would only be able to slow the Juggernaut down he would not be able to stop him. Juggernaut SMASHS!

#42 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

What is up with all these mismatch threads as of late?

Juggernaut easily destroys Batman, He can just teleport him out of his face and go on with his life.

#43 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins by BFR and PIS. Because HE IS THE BATMAN

#44 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

If BFR is in play Bats but only if he gets in the first shot, without BFR Juggs will stomp a mud hole in his bat ass and walk it dry.

#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cly said:

Juggernaut still wins.
#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5124 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Bat-FIS thread that should be locked. Juggs stomps.

#48 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Call a locksmith!!!! Call a locksmith!!!! Btw juggernaut would stomp,,,that ring is no match for the power of the gem of cyttorak

#49 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: Batman's only real option here is BFR

#50 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has no chance