• Win By Incapacitation / Knockout

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

To be honest I'd take Jor-El over Batman. Although I'm not Batman's body could handle being on Krypton

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

Not to rain on your parade but Batman would die on krypton.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@dondave said:

To be honest I'd take Jor-El over Batman. Although I'm not Batman's body could handle being on Krypton

Not to rain on your parade but Batman would die on krypton.

fine fine, I'll edit it so that he has a breather on .....

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BWANASIMBA

@ancient_0f_days: Still wouldn't be able to do anything. Krypton's gravity was described as vastly greater than Earth's.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@bwanasimba said:

@ancient_0f_days: Still wouldn't be able to do anything. Krypton's gravity was described as vastly greater than Earth's.

That wasn't specified in the movie, Lois was just fine under Kryptons atmosphere in Zods ship

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I thought someone mentioned that krypton had heavier gravity in MoS I just don't remember who said it.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BWANASIMBA

@immortal777: Yes it was. It was stated literally right before Superman started trying to fly.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I thought someone mentioned that krypton had heavier gravity in MoS I just don't remember who said it.

it wasn't mentioned from what I know of, and if anyone said it, it would be the Jor-El hologram/ghost .... but I have no recollection of it being mentioned in the film, just that the environment was harsh. The only reason i put the fight on Krypton was cus I couldn't find a good picture Zod's ship on google....

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

lol I was thinking about this in the movie theater too. I say Batman wins.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Jor-El wins he has better armour. And I was gonnamake this thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

@immortal777 said:

it wasn't mentioned from what I know of, and if anyone said it, it would be the Jor-El hologram/ghost .... but I have no recollection of it being mentioned in the film, just that the environment was harsh. The only reason i put the fight on Krypton was cus I couldn't find a good picture Zod's ship on google....

It was mentioned, it was one the factors they used in describing why Superman had powers on Earth

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

It was mentioned, it was one the factors they used in describing why Superman had powers on Earth

Well, sh*t ... now I have to try and find a picture of Zod's space ship .... Was it Jor-El who said it? Was he dead when he said it or was it during the scene where they were preparing the escape pod ....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Well, sh*t ... now I have to try and find a picture of Zod's space ship .... Was it Jor-El who said it? Was he dead when he said it or was it during the scene where they were preparing the escape pod ....

IIRC it was when Clark first met Jor-El's A.I

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beautifulrevery

@dondave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave said:

It was when he was speaking with Jor-El in the ship on Earth and was getting a history lesson and what not. I specifically remember him stating "their gravity is weaker" or something to that effect.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Jor-El mentioned that the environment was far harsher and that the gravity on Earth was far weaker than that of Earth's but the atmosphere was more nourishing, hence the strength of Clark's powers.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna answer this like the OP meant for it to be, and Bruce has more feats.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@deranged_midget said:

Jor-El mentioned that the environment was far harsher and that the gravity on Earth was far weaker than that of Krypton's but the atmosphere was more nourishing, hence the strength of Clark's powers.

Knew it was ghost Jor-El .... and fixed .... seen any good pics of Zods ship? nvr mind, Battle takes place in Zods ship, Kryptonian atmosphere enabled.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jor-el wins

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4 said:

@ancient_0f_days:

It was mentioned by Holographic Jor-El himself.

do you know how late you are....

To be fair...you had to be told multiple times that it was stated in the movie before you accepted it....maybe he was just making sure the information would stick.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Your pulling probably YouTube lvl arguments from people. And that's sad.

"Bruce has more feats" - so what

"I say Batman wins" - cool your opinion

Jor-El showed way better H2H combat against most of the elite Kryptonians and even had the upper hand against Zod. Only reason Zod killed Jor was a cheap shot with a dagger. Not to mention this was done on a much harsher environment on much heavier gravity.

Lois Lane was alright in Zod's ship because the gravity wasn't different and the Kryptonians had their Earth-given powers. Whether this is Krypton or Earth, it's spite either way.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

DKR BATS

May change my opinion after I watch the movie (MOS).

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair...you had to be told multiple times that it was stated in the movie before you accepted it....maybe he was just making sure the information would stick.

Yeah, but that was an HOUR before he responded.....

@ancient_0f_days: Your pulling probably YouTube lvl arguments from people. And that's sad.

You're the one who said this was a mismatch, not everyone here seems to agree. You can't be the only one who's right now can you, if you think you are, then that's sad.

@ancient_0f_days:

Jor-El showed way better H2H combat against most of the elite Kryptonians and even had the upper hand against Zod. Only reason Zod killed Jor was a cheap shot with a dagger. Not to mention this was done on a much harsher environment on much heavier gravity.

When Superman was under kryptons atmosphere, he was and I quote..."as weak as a human" ...... same could be said of Jor-El since all the other Kryptonian's were the same way in that atmosphere ....

@ancient_0f_days:

Lois Lane was alright in Zod's ship because the gravity wasn't different and the Kryptonians had their Earth-given powers. Whether this is Krypton or Earth, it's spite either way.

unless the fight takes place in Zods ship where even the Kryptonian's were "as weak as a human" ......... read the OP.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OverLordArhas

unless the fight takes place in Zods ship where even the Kryptonian's were "as weak as a human" ......... read the OP.

With that said I say DKR BATS, although he lost to a severely De-powered Supes, it is still impressive and Bruce is stronger than your average human.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that said I say DKR BATS, although he lost to a severely De-powered Supes, it is still impressive and Bruce is stronger than your average human.

Who lost to a depowered supes?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first time superman gets on zod's ship should answer this question

#bleh

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OverLordArhas

@ancient_0f_days:

Well, though he faked his own death, there is no chance that he will win against Supes in anyway and it is clear that Supes is holding back.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Well, though he faked his own death, there is no chance that he will win against Supes in anyway and it is clear that Supes is holding back.

what are you talking about.....

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OverLordArhas

@ancient_0f_days:

We are talking about this Batman right?

No Caption Provided

Ooohhhhh! DKR as in Dark Knight Rises, I thought Dark Knight Returns. LOLZ

I only read the Rules.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: oh jesus man. I can see where that'd confusing, as Dark Knight Returns was also a movie.

*facepalm*

Dark Knight Rises Batman was a complete and utter pansy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave said:

It was when he was speaking with Jor-El in the ship on Earth and was getting a history lesson and what not. I specifically remember him stating "their gravity is weaker" or something to that effect.

So we're saying the same thing

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OverLordArhas

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@overlordarhas: oh jesus man. I can see where that'd confusing, as Dark Knight Returns was also a movie.

*facepalm*

Dark Knight Rises Batman was a complete and utter pansy.

Hey, when you mention Armor against Kryptonian, Batman, and DKR. The Dark Knight Returns was the fist thing that pops into my mind, and yes, it was a 2 part animated movie.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Ok, now I know exactly where you are coming from. *whew*, man ..... look at the pics next time..... I even have the bios linked to their names, they're there for a direct reason, *sigh*.......

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OverLordArhas

@overlordarhas: Ok, now I know exactly where you are coming from. *whew*, man ..... look at the pics next time..... I even have the bios linked to their names, they're there for a direct reason, *sigh*.......

Sorry for the confusion, now I really need to watch the movie first. I saw DK Rises but I need to watch MOS first to arrive at an objective opinion.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deranged Midget

Knew it was ghost Jor-El .... and fixed .... seen any good pics of Zods ship? nvr mind, Battle takes place in Zods ship, Kryptonian atmosphere enabled.

Good pictures of Zod's ship? What do you mean?

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Still doesn't help that the suit your giving batman can be easily broken and once it is, fights over.

DKR batman was slow and he fought goons from the streets. Here, he's fighting someone on Bane's lvl without the respirator. Last time I checked, Batman almost got punked twice by Bane.

Jor-El Curbestomps

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@deranged_midget: i changed the location to Zods ship, so I wanted to get a good pic of the inside of it.....

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ah ok, my bad! This is the general area of the ship, everything else is mostly corridors.

No Caption Provided

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cybrilious4
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Against Jor-El? I mean, that's extremely hard to determine for me. Bale's Batman had three films of feats to back up on while Crowe's Jor-El had a minute of combat... Not really a fair distinguishing factor.

You could argue that Zod is one of Krypton's greatest warriors as he was genetically raised to be a warrior and Jor-El still trumped him, but it seemed almost even for the most part. Jor-El did kick some arse though!

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: This is how I see it, there are three chances in this world. Batman had his three chances to prove he can beat people a little bit better than him. He failed, he only fought goons and got lucky against Bane. In this fight, Jor-El has no respirator since the environment favors him to be on human Lvls and Batman's with the respirator. Like you said, Jor-El had the upper hand against the other Kryptonians who I argue could stomp Bane even on normal Lvls.

In order for this fight to be at best fair is if this is strictly H2H combat, which Batman will loose.

If Batman has his gear, then Jor-El gets Kryptonian weapons, and that's still a big stomp like the last one.

Like I said to Ancient_Of_Days, either way Jor-El stomps this Batman.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Eh, I can't say that there's enough information to state that the Kryptonains without aid of the Yellow sun would be equal to or superior than Bane or the best of the best in the Nolanverse. The only time we've seen true hand to hand was with Jor-El and Zod and that lasted for little less than a minute, but it was spectacular.

With the Kryptonian armour though, I'd say it's relatively similar to or slightly superior to Bruce's suit.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump