Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up

vs

vs

This is batman from the dark knight he has regular equipment. No car or motorcycle. Joker has all his men and 2 dogs. Joker has his weapons. This is micheal myers from the original halloween. He has his knife. Who wins and why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Well since we are using the movie versions of Batman and Joker... I think Micheal Myers would win here... Myers has survived far too much to be taken down easy by any any gadget Batman can throw at him in this case... and since this is a random encounter... The Joker and Batman will go at each other first because of there obvious rivalry leaving Myers open to attack whoever he chooses... neither Batman nor The Joker can handle Micheal Myers insane strength though...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Swagga Boy

MM is slow as hell

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"

MM is slow as hell

"
But he is durable as hell... and Batman wont go at him at first... not when The Joker is here in this fight... that gives Myers time to do things...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy

I guess but I thin either of them can put him down for the amount of time until the next movie his in where he comes back to grant them the win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"I guess but I thin either of them can put him down for the amount of time until the next movie his in where he comes back to grant them the win"
Myers is hard to put down though... he is just slow thats all
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swagga Boy

In one of the movies he was put down by a few bullets i think

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

so what? Batman put down a bouncer with just a touch. Myers is the same thing, except he is a phyco killer. He is just another killer to Batman. And Gothem holds allot of those types of killers like Myers

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i may say myers on this one  oh yeah i got the dark knight movie well  a dude sell it to me for  $5.00  and it look good but im still geting the real dvd on dec 7 i thank.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"In one of the movies he was put down by a few bullets i think"
I remember that. But in Halloween 5 four men were shooting at him with shotguns... and he didnt fall down until after several rounds fired...
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i never see myers get blow up like they did to jason.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"so what? Batman put down a bouncer with just a touch. Myers is the same thing, except he is a phyco killer. He is just another killer to Batman. And Gothem holds allot of those types of killers like Myers"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"so what? Batman put down a bouncer with just a touch. Myers is the same thing, except he is a phyco killer. He is just another killer to Batman. And Gothem holds allot of those types of killers like Myers"
No. Myers isnt the same... Myers can rip a man's head off with his bare hands... Myers can crush a man's skull with his bare hands... Myers can break your arm off and beat you with it... Batman from the films has not faced anyone like Micheal Myers...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
No. Myers isnt the same... Myers can rip a man's head off with his bare hands... Myers can crush a man's skull with his bare hands... Myers can break your arm off and beat you with it... Batman from the films has not faced anyone like Micheal Myers..."
So what? Batman faced worst of the worst Gothem has to offer, and Myers is like one of them. If there is someone like Myers, then there others like him. Joker would just gas him. end of story. actually, I wonder what would happen if Scarecrow gases Myers....lol 
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers can break your arm off and beat you with it? i wish he did that in his movies that would be cool.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldmagic
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"Myers can break your arm off and beat you with it? i wish he did that in his movies that would be cool."
again, so what?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
No. Myers isnt the same... Myers can rip a man's head off with his bare hands... Myers can crush a man's skull with his bare hands... Myers can break your arm off and beat you with it... Batman from the films has not faced anyone like Micheal Myers..."
So what? Batman faced worst of the worst Gothem has to offer, and Myers is like one of them. If there is someone like Myers, then there others like him. Joker would just gas him. end of story. "
I dont understand how you are getting this. We are not using Batman and The Joker from the comics here... we are using the Batman and Joker from the films... Batman only at this point has Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul under his belt for wins... and none of them possess the strength that Michel Myers has... The Joker while insanely smart isnt the threat in the films as he is in the comics... and on top of that neither Batman nor The Joker would ever initally attack Myers since both Batman and Joker are in this fight... Myers will win here because he will just roll up on whoever be it Batman or Joker and rip there heads off while they really arent noticing him...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
So what? Batman faced worst of the worst Gothem has to offer, and Myers is like one of them. If there is someone like Myers, then there others like him. Joker would just gas him. end of story. "
I dont understand how you are getting this. We are not using Batman and The Joker from the comics here... we are using the Batman and Joker from the films... Batman only at this point has Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul under his belt for wins... and none of them possess the strength that Michel Myers has... The Joker while insanely smart isnt the threat in the films as he is in the comics... and on top of that neither Batman nor The Joker would ever initally attack Myers since both Batman and Joker are in this fight... Myers will win here because he will just roll up on whoever be it Batman or Joker and rip there heads off while they really arent noticing him..."
oh...wow, he has insane strength. whoop de doo. And no, i am using the movie version. If this blood lusted batman, then this what would happen to Myers.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I dont understand how you are getting this. We are not using Batman and The Joker from the comics here... we are using the Batman and Joker from the films... Batman only at this point has Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul under his belt for wins... and none of them possess the strength that Michel Myers has... The Joker while insanely smart isnt the threat in the films as he is in the comics... and on top of that neither Batman nor The Joker would ever initally attack Myers since both Batman and Joker are in this fight... Myers will win here because he will just roll up on whoever be it Batman or Joker and rip there heads off while they really arent noticing him..."
oh...wow, he has insane strength. whoop de doo. And no, i am using the movie version. If this blood lusted batman, then this what would happen to Myers.

"
That would never happen to Micheal Myers simply because his durability is too great to be taken down from a few punches... and Myers does have decent speed when he is in a fight... also keep in mind that The Joker would be Batman's initial threat to take down in this fight... Myers would be second... this gives Myers time to get inside on Batman...and once that happens...its over
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

Killer Croc sound familiar?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

Killer Croc sound familiar?"
Killer Croc is a comic book character Batman has fought. The Original Poster said we are using Batman from the movies... so Batman in this case wouldnt even know who Killer Croc is...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
That would never happen to Micheal Myers simply because his durability is too great to be taken down from a few punches... and Myers does have decent speed when he is in a fight... also keep in mind that The Joker would be Batman's initial threat to take down in this fight... Myers would be second... this gives Myers time to get inside on Batman...and once that happens...its over"
gimme a break. this is his neck we are talking about. And he is still human. No matter how durable one is, the parts like the neck, or the spine is a total weakness. Myers is done with. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic

Combined with the armored gloves, it's over for Myers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
That would never happen to Micheal Myers simply because his durability is too great to be taken down from a few punches... and Myers does have decent speed when he is in a fight... also keep in mind that The Joker would be Batman's initial threat to take down in this fight... Myers would be second... this gives Myers time to get inside on Batman...and once that happens...its over"
gimme a break. this is his neck we are talking about. And he is still human. No matter how durable one is, the parts like the neck, or the spine is a total weakness. Myers is done with. "
Really ? So you consider someone who has come back from being burned alive and even having his head cut off to be totally human huh ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
gimme a break. this is his neck we are talking about. And he is still human. No matter how durable one is, the parts like the neck, or the spine is a total weakness. Myers is done with. "
Really ? So you consider someone who has come back from being burned alive and even having his head cut off to be totally human huh ? "
So he isn't human? The fact of the matter is, either Joker gases him, thus ending Myers or Batman ending him via human weak points. Given with his armored gloves, it would be over. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Lunacyde said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

Killer Croc sound familiar?"
Killer Croc is a comic book character Batman has fought. The Original Poster said we are using Batman from the movies... so Batman in this case wouldnt even know who Killer Croc is..."

My bad....but even as movie Batman he has defeated many foes...he takes on 4 of the assassins at the same time...he destroys anyone that messes with him in the movies, granted no one has MM durability but still speed skill and intelligence will defeat durability...heck you know Joker wouldnt let MM kill Batman, that would take away his fun...he would temporarily aid Batman against Michael.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
Really ? So you consider someone who has come back from being burned alive and even having his head cut off to be totally human huh ? "
So he isn't human? The fact of the matter is, either Joker gases him, thus ending Myers or Batman ending him via human weak points. Given with his armored gloves, it would be over. "
I dont know about that... Myers doesnt really have human weak points... and unless Batman can punch harder than a Shotgun round I cant see that happening... and I still Myers is not the primary target of Joker or Batman... and that is key here... they wont be coming at him initially and that gives Myers good leverage to do something here
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

"
So he isn't human? The fact of the matter is, either Joker gases him, thus ending Myers or Batman ending him via human weak points. Given with his armored gloves, it would be over. "
I dont know about that... Myers doesnt really have human weak points... and unless Batman can punch harder than a Shotgun round I cant see that happening... and I still Myers is not the primary target of Joker or Batman... and that is key here... they wont be coming at him initially and that gives Myers good leverage to do something here"
again, defeat against human weakness. If not, Batman traps him and ties him up at the 50th floor height . The only way to escape is by falling down from the height of a really tall building. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

At Myers speed I think they will otice the big dude with the giant death knife staggering towards them lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont see how Batman or Joker can win in this situation... not the Batman from the Dark Knight and Batman Begins films... Myers would sneak up on Batman easy while he is fighting The Joker and kill him... or he may kill The Joker ( Horror Movie Villian Speed )... now leaving a situation between these two... and I dont see how you can vouch for Batman's speed and agility since this is the movie version... even though Batman is faster... he will still catch hell beating Myers here... regular people have seemed faster than Myers in open space but once he is in close you are done for... because he isnt as slow as he seems in open space when he is up close...
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Movie Batman is still a badass....he kicked the whoopie out of 6 men at the same time and that was before his training. One on one I can totally see him using his fighting ability to take down a bigger stronger opponent. Batman is 100x as smart and intelligent as Micheal, if he can't beat him he will lure him into a trap or something of that sort I would think.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Lunacyde said:
"Movie Batman is still a badass....he kicked the whoopie out of 6 men at the same time and that was before his training. One on one I can totally see him using his fighting ability to take down a bigger stronger opponent. Batman is 100x as smart and intelligent as Micheal, if he can't beat him he will lure him into a trap or something of that sort I would think."
All the things you have said wont factor into this fight though... simply because Myers is not Batman's initial target here... and what does every Horror Movie show us about slow  Horror Movie Monsters ? That these slow Monsters can movie very fast when your head is turned away from them... how many times has Jason or Pumpkinhead or even Micheal Myers caught up with a victim who was hundreds of feet away from them ? It wont be any different here... while Batman is handling the Joker... this gives Micheal time to sweep into the shadows and show that Horror Movie Villian Speed and do his thing... and the problem with the other part of your arguement is that even though Batman has beaten 6 men at the same time during training... Micheal was able to beat 4 men within minutes too... 3 of them he killed... so even though Batman's feat maybe a bit better... you cant totally knock Myers here in terms of fight speed... simply because he isnt like a regular human that Batman has beaten and his durability is insane as well...and he has the Horror Movie Villian speed
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I donno I am inclined to think that due to Batman's attentive nature and keen senses as well as ninja training he wouldnt notice Michael ....also who is to say that Joker and Batman start Battling it out immediately?...does it say that they are all facing each other at the beggining...whats to say Batman doesnt come upon Micheal before he even knows Joker is around?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oldmagic

So basically, what you are saying is that there is no way to kill Myers? Or even to bring him down via submission? This should basically be Zangief vs Myers 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
Lunacyde said:
"I donno I am inclined to think that due to Batman's attentive nature and keen senses as well as ninja training he wouldnt notice Michael ....also who is to say that Joker and Batman start Battling it out immediately?...does it say that they are all facing each other at the beggining...whats to say Batman doesnt come upon Micheal before he even knows Joker is around?"
Batman already has a rivalry with Joker... Micheal Myers is the outsider here... unless Micheal Myers went at Batman first then I cant see Batman reacting to take him down first before The Joker... but that could happen... then my argument would be shot to pieces though...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Swagga Boy

Yubbbbba!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"So basically, what you are saying is that there is no way to kill Myers? Or even to bring him down via submission? This should basically be Zangief vs Myers "
No Sir. Myers can be brought down... even by Batman... I just dont think it will happen it this situation..because there is a more direct threat to Batman ( which is The Joker ) that will distract to give Micheal enough time to do damage here.... well at least it could happen under the right situation
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha I am just saying that it doesnt specify in the set up whether they all start out within sight o each other...if they dont then its a good chance Batman finds Michael b4 he finds Joker

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hate to say it but the part when his sister chop myers  head  off was not micheal head it was somebody else if you seen that lame  part 8 of halloween  

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By never give up

In the first post it said that batman has all his equipment. Also joker has all his men and 2 dogs. This is micheal myers from the original halloween. Meaning halloween 1 and halloween 2.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By never give up

bump.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
Its alive again...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By never give up

How do you post youtube vidoes.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"How do you post youtube vidoes."
Use the HTML + button in the toolbar and just post the Embed Code in there...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"
Thank You.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"
Thank You."
No Problem
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By never give up

If you don’t like horror movies don’t click on the link.

Micheal Myers feats

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By never give up

More Micheal Feats

From the Original Halloween