Batman vs Joker(Prep Only)

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was thinking, Batman is really serious threat with prep, then I thought again, Joker is no joke when it comes to prep either(pun intended). So which would out do the other in prep. Takes place in Gotham.

No Caption Provided

Round One: Joker goes on the offensive prepping to make Bat's life a living hell in his own home. Batman preps for defense against this. Joker has 5 weeks to prep for this, Batman has 3.

Round Two: Batman is on the offensive prepping to take out Joker at Joker's Funland. Joker preps against it. Batman has 5 weeks to prep for this, Joker has 3.

Round Three: Both are out for each other in Gotham, other characters are a factor in this scenario only. They both have 6 months to prep, neither is looking to actually "kill" the other.

PS: When I say prep, I don't actually mean prep(while I do) as in like prep for a battle, more so like a game of chess, strategy and stuff like that. Also all three rounds IC.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Batman is just better than the Joker. Even if Joker gets a momentary lead with some crazy tactic, Batman will find a way to win in the end. That's just the way it is.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds.

Jack-B-Nimble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think Joker is the smarter one, but on the whole it's stepped in Batman's favor. Rather favor an average, practical mind over a brilliant, addled one.