#1 Edited by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

ok here are the rules:

round 1- random encounter no prep no bfr fight takes place in gotham morals on

round 2- not really a battle I just want to know who you think is smarter/better detective

round 3- morals off fight to the death no prep but they do know of eachother before hand

round4- just tell me who you think is more bada** and why. who you think is the cooler character

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since this is a random encounter and Batman has no preparations, John could just turn him into an ice doll. But that won't be easy trough, John will be very injured after the battle.

#3 Posted by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

Doesn't Batman deal with magicians all the time ? Like Zatanna

#4 Posted by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Batman, but it has happened before. Batman beat the crap out of at Constantine but Constantine made him look like a fool.

Round 2 Constantine by far

Round 3 could go each way Batman would sack the hell out of Constantine but Constantine is the master of improvisation

Round 4 Just go on google images and type in John Constantine. You do not need to read his comics to kow his badass.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@frocharocha:

Doesn't Batman deal with magicians all the time ? Like Zatanna

What XxGin said. The dude is on another whoe league. He was strong and smart enough to cheat on the demons of Hell and piss off beings like Lucifer who could just erase entire universes from existence.

#6 Edited by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

I have to disagree til I c some proof of this. and im relatively new to comics so I cant even tell u batmans feats aside from the new 52. so that's why iu made this forum so I could hear both sides from veteran comic readers

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@frocharocha:

I have to disagree til I c some proof of this. and im relatively new to comics so I cant even tell u batmans feats aside from the new 52. so that's why iu made this forum so I could hear both sides from veteran comic readers

John along with Swamp Thing battled The Great Darkness, which was on the same level of power as The Presence, also know as DC Omniverse God.John also asked the help of Zantanna to aid him agaisn't The Great Darkness:

While there, he commented that for people like he and the Swamp Thing, another supernatural crisis would be on its way. An evil South American cult called the Brujeria had raised an Invunche in order to facilitate sending a message that would raise a Great Darkness.[3]

With the Great Darkness' coming inevitable, John and Swamp Thing split up to recruit a force who could help them fight the evil off. John gathered many occultists and magicians including Zatanna and her father John Zatara; Mento; Baron Winters; Doctor Occult; and Sargon the Sorcerer.[6]

Batman has little hopes without preparation. John is too smart.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7011 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle has been done before. Please use the search function next time:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-john-constantine-552865/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-john-constantine-chess-680079/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/john-constantine-vs-batman-read-op-639569/

Anyways:

Round 1: Constantine

Round 2: Constantine

Round 3: intelligence is relative. Anything to do with the occult and magic would go to Constantine. If you need someone to read until his eyes bled, then you got Batman.

Round 4. Constantine stomps. Constantine was able to trick the Presence into reviving him. That feat alone trumps anything Batman has done.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle has been done before. Please use the search function next time:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-john-constantine-552865/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-john-constantine-chess-680079/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/john-constantine-vs-batman-read-op-639569/

Anyways:

Round 1: Constantine

Round 2: Constantine

Round 3: intelligence is relative. Anything to do with the occult and magic would go to Constantine. If you need someone to read until his eyes bled, then you got Batman.

Round 4. Constantine stomps. Constantine was able to trick the Presence into reviving him. That feat alone trumps anything Batman has done.

Indeed. He's just smart as Morningstar. Batman is no way close that smart. Heck, he doesn't need even to use his magic to fight.

#10 Edited by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

I disagree with you guys. I think youre all severely underestimating batman.he's the worlds greatest detective. he's outsmarted darksied. u guys are making it seem like he's just a guy wearing "hockey pads"

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

I disagree with you guys. I think youre all severely underestimating batman.he's the worlds greatest detective. he's outsmarted darksied. u guys are making it seem like he's just a guy wearing "hockey pads"

Constantine broke into the Bat-cave, KO'd Alfred and then tracked down Bruce and got into the Bat-mobile without Bruce having any idea how he did it. When it comes to smarts Constantine is a severe force to be reckoned with. Heck he even brought Superman to his knee's without saying a word:

#12 Edited by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

Constantine broke into the Bat-cave, KO'd Alfred and then tracked down Bruce and got into the Bat-mobile without Bruce having any idea how he did it. When it comes to smarts Constantine is a severe force to be reckoned with. Heck he even brought Superman to his knee's without saying a word:

And he gave problems to the mighest demons of hell who could just blow up the planet lol, he fought the frikking Great Ethernal Darkness and lived! The guy is smarter than Batman will probably ever be.

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

not really impressed by what he did to superman. he used magic supermans vulnerable to magic. and breaking into the cave...that's impressive but im sure batman has feats like that as well....im just waiting for someone more knowledgeable about batman to help me out here

#14 Posted by Frocharocha (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@strider92:

not really impressed by what he did to superman. he used magic supermans vulnerable to magic. and breaking into the cave...that's impressive but im sure batman has feats like that as well....im just waiting for someone more knowledgeable about batman to help me out here

Sue Batman outsmarted Darkseid, defeated Predators and have back up plans to kill super heroes like Superman and Shazam. But c'mon, John job is to deal with high-omnipotent beings.

#15 Edited by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

if what all of u r saying is true then that pisses me off bro. like why would dc name one character "the worlds greatest detective" and create another character thts a better tactician and better at improv and smarter. I swear the more I learn about comics the more frustrated I get.

#16 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@strider92:

Superman is not vulnerable to magic, he just has no defense against it. Same as Batman.

Here's the Bat-mobile and cave break in:

Batman admits in the last panel he has no idea how Constantine broke in. Its one thing to break-in its another to break-in and leave the best detective in world completely clueless as to how you did it. Constantine wasn't even fighting back here he just wanted to talk.

#17 Posted by SOG7dc (6955 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by ComicStooge (12406 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@frocharocha:

theyre too small I cant read them

Click on them.

@sog7dc said:

@frocharocha:

if what all of u r saying is true then that pisses me off bro. like why would dc name one character "the worlds greatest detective" and create another character thts a better tactician and better at improv and smarter. I swear the more I learn about comics the more frustrated I get.

There's always a bigger fish, dude. Anyway, DC never made Batman the "greatest, smartest, most invincible tactician ever" or any of that.

Anyway, Constantine wins all rounds.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Consatine all rounds.

#20 Posted by Vonstantine (22 posts) - - Show Bio

John pissed on the Phantom Stranger's shoes.

#21 Edited by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

John

Batman

John

Batman

#22 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

John pissed on the Phantom Stranger's shoes.

Batman punched the Spectre.

#24 Posted by Vonstantine (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Testament (314 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to Badassery, not many people can top John Con. He just doesn't give a F*** because it's all too easy for him.

#26 Posted by mohammed_alg_92 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

because he is batman

#27 Edited by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

All he did was activate a protection spell, it shows how powerful his magic is but it doesn't really take much strategic talent or intelligence to think that plan up.

#28 Posted by Zoch81 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine wins all rounds.