• 54 results
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterJohn

Batman had been going through a cornfield on a report of a strange looking creature. He is soon confronted by Jeepers.

Batman has had 2 hours of prep, has all his gear, and is looking forward to the fight.

Jeepers has also prepped himself.

Who wins?

Batman
Batman
No Caption Provided

Battle ends in death.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MasterJohn

Bump

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Batman, with prep it's just unfair.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn: Come on dude, if you wanna make a fair fight of Batman vs Predator take away Batmans prep.

If it was H2H than it would be a good fight or even if you just gave Batman standard equipment. I've loved Batman as a kid, even as a early teenager, but him being so overrated is what took away my interest in him. Since Batmans overrated.

Creeper tears his eyes out, eats them and Batman bleeds to death and dies.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn: Come on dude, if you wanna make a fair fight of Batman vs Predator take away Batmans prep.

If it was H2H than it would be a good fight or even if you just gave Batman standard equipment. I've loved Batman as a kid, even as a early teenager, but him being so overrated is what took away my interest in him. Since Batmans overrated.

But, he has prep....

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

But, he has prep....

Then take it away.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Israphael

Batman wins this uber easy with 2 hours prep.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

Stomp,2 farmers took it down with prep and their equipment was laughably bad compared to what Batman has.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Dextersinister said:

Stomp,2 farmers took it down with prep and their equipment was laughably bad compared to what Batman has.

Yeah, but it was only KO'd for 23 years and it came back to life at the end of the movie. If Batman KO'd it, it would stay Knocked out for 23 years and after it rose again, Batman would be in a wheelchair just like that farmer was and By then Batman wont be able to walk. so that said.

The Creeper stomps.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Dextersinister said:

Yeah, but it was only KO'd for 23 years and it came back to life at the end of the movie. If Batman KO'd it, it would stay Knocked out for 23 years and after it rose again, Batman would be in a wheelchair just like that farmer was and By then Batman wont be able to walk. so that said.

The Creeper stomps.

An extra 23 years to drum up a way to handle an unconscious Creeper permanently, Batman could just be lazy and bury it in a big hole with cement or do a bit of research using the small army of magical contacts he has.

Batman stomps.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Onemoreposter

Batman is out on patrol and encounters the Jeepers Creepers monster.

He takes him down, hard.

J.C. (heh, funny initials) doesn't have any feat to make us think he could even COMPETE with Bruce.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mattersuit

ALL HIS GEAR?

Insider Suit Batman stomps.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman stomps without prep

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Dextersinister said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Dextersinister said:

The Creeper stomps.

An extra 23 years to drum up a way to handle an unconscious Creeper permanently, Batman could just be lazy and bury it in a big hole with cement or do a bit of research using the small army of magical contacts he has.

Batman stomps.

The Creeper would still rise from the dead. and Batman who runs like a retarded will be to old to do anything 23 years later. Batmans just a human, the Creeper is superhuman.

Creeper Stomps.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Israphael

@TERMINATORXX: Even if he did come back how would he stomp Batman when he's trapped in a few feet of concrete? He doesn't have the feats that show he can bust out of it. Also, Batman would find a way to destroy him permanently within 23 years. Fact.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX: Even if he did come back how would he stomp Batman when he's trapped in a few feet of concrete? He doesn't have the feats that show he can bust out of it. Also, Batman would find a way to destroy him permanently within 23 years. Fact.

How could Batman dig through concrete when Batmans just a human? Batman doesnt have feats either to show he can bust through the ground, he has no super powers, super strength or anything to prove he could do it himself. Batman cant destroy him permanently. The Creeper is invinvicble, you know what that means? The Creeper can't die!

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Israphael

Batman would have the equipment to drill through concrete (why is this relevant?) Batman has taken on bigger fish and beaten them whereas the Creeper has gotten beaten by normal humans. Batman would find a way, most likely through magic.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

How could Batman dig through concrete when Batmans just a human? Batman doesnt have feats either to show he can bust through the ground, he has no super powers, super strength or anything to prove he could do it himself. Batman cant destroy him permanently. The Creeper is invinvicble, you know what that means? The Creeper can't die!

Read again what said, he meant how would Creeper stomp Batman when Creeper is trapped in a few feet of concrete?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Dextersinister said:

The Creeper stomps.

I think being KO'd for 23 years is a win. Despite if the Creeper comes back Batman still wins.

@Israphael said:

Batman would have the equipment to drill through concrete (why is this relevant?) Batman has taken on bigger fish and beaten them whereas the Creeper has gotten beaten by normal humans. Batman would find a way, most likely through magic.

Pretty much.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Batman has the equipment to dig through concrete because he does or because you say so? The Creeper got beaten by more trained humans than Batman because those humans used extremely heavy fire arms. Something Batmans been to scared to lay a finger on and thats a gun. Batman got his back broke by Bane and Banes no where near the strength, speed, agile, or durability of this Creeper that was strong enough to rip a roof off of a Bus, got run over and regenerates. This beast can fly, Batman has to use a string to fly LMAO Because he cant do it on his own and he wants to be Superman so badley. Batmans a nothing, aint never gonna be and a was been... Also just a human.... I believe I did say, the Creeper is alot faster, more durable and has a healing factor.

Creeper Stomps.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Dextersinister said:

The Creeper stomps.

I think being KO'd for 23 years is a win. Despite if the Creeper comes back Batman still wins.

Batman would be a win by Ko, but not by death for the fact Creeper is immortal, cant die. After 23 years Batman will be an old man in a wheelchair just like the farmer and Batman wbe able to do anything by then, the Creeper can just flip Batman upside down and tubstone him into the ground and snap his neck. or knock his nose into his brain.

Creeep Stomps.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Israphael

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman has the equipment to dig through concrete because he does or because you say so?The Creeper got beaten by more trained humans than Batman because those humans used extremely heavy fire arms. Something Batmans been to scared to lay a finger on and thats a gun.Batman got his back broke by Bane and Banes no where near the strength, speed, agile, or durability of this Creeper that was strong enough to rip a roof off of a Bus, got run over and regenerates. This beast can fly, Batman has to use a string to fly LMAO Because he cant do it on his own and he wants to be Superman so badley. Batmans a nothing, aint never gonna be and a was been... Also just a human.... I believe I did say, the Creeper is alot faster, more durable and has a healing factor.

Creeper Stomps.

1. Nice try. Batman is extremely wealthy and there are plenty of tools that can be bought that can drill through concrete (still irrelevant.)

2. LOL

3. Creeper has not shown feats where he can lift small cars with ease. Also, Bane has a super genius intellect.

4. Did I say LOL?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman has the equipment to dig through concrete because he does or because you say so?The Creeper got beaten by more trained humans than Batman because those humans used extremely heavy fire arms. Something Batmans been to scared to lay a finger on and thats a gun.Batman got his back broke by Bane and Banes no where near the strength, speed, agile, or durability of this Creeper that was strong enough to rip a roof off of a Bus, got run over and regenerates. This beast can fly, Batman has to use a string to fly LMAO Because he cant do it on his own and he wants to be Superman so badley. Batmans a nothing, aint never gonna be and a was been... Also just a human.... I believe I did say, the Creeper is alot faster, more durable and has a healing factor.

Creeper Stomps.

1. Nice try. Batman is extremely wealthy and there are plenty of tools that can be bought that can drill through concrete (still irrelevant.)

2. LOL

3. Creeper has not shown feats where he can lift small cars with ease. Also, Bane has a super genius intellect.

4. Did I say LOL?

1. You have to work with a concrete company to own tools and so on to dig through concrete. its against the law to own it and not be in a concrete business with concrete trucks, tooks...etc Batman will not be able to do this unless he works for a concrete business.

2. LOL OK

3. Creeper moved a bus, ripped the roof off, that proof he could of lifted that bus if he wanted. Bane aint never lifted anything the siz of the roof of a bus,.

4. Yeah you did say lol and good for ya.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Israphael

@TERMINATORXX:

1. You have to work with a concrete company to own tools and so on to dig through concrete. its against the law to own it and not be in a concrete business with concrete trucks, tooks...etc Batman will not be able to do this unless he works for a concrete business.

LOL Imthegoddamnbatman.jpg

3. Creeper moved a bus, ripped the roof off, that proof he could of lifted that bus if he wanted. Bane aint never lifted anything the siz of the roof of a bus,.

Creeper shook the bus. Neither of those feats prove he could lift the bus lmao. If he could lift that bus then he should have been able to stop that car that ran him over multiple times in JC1.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Israphael: I would advise you to ignore him... he's a pretty famous troll in this site.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Creeper Stomps.

2. LOL

4. Did I say LOL?

2. LOL OK

Batman wins because he's Batman.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@BigCimmerian said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Creeper Stomps.

2. LOL

4. Did I say LOL?

2. LOL OK

lol see that there shows your true colors for fanboyism.

Just like I think Creeper wins because I like Creeper alot better.

NO.......ITs called common sense. Creeper wins, if they made a comic or a movie of Batman fighting Creeper and Batman won, its only because of the writers and the fact Batmans the hero and the heros always half to win. Logically

The Creeper Stomps.

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

LOL Imthegoddamnbatman.jpg

Creeper shook the bus. Neither of those feats prove he could lift the bus lmao. If he could lift that bus then he should have been able to stop that car that ran him over multiple times in JC1.

Creeper Moved it, Ripped the roof off, thats proof it could of lifted the bus off the ground and threw it if he wanted, but he decided to play with the little kids first before doing such a horrible thing.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Israphael
No Caption Provided

Batman can solo Creeper easy. He takes TOAA, LT, and Galactus with prep. He takes RKT without prep and uses Beyonder as a toothpick. No chance whatsoever.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

No Caption Provided

Batman can solo Creeper easy. He takes TOAA, LT, and Galactus with prep. He takes RKT without prep and uses Beyonder as a toothpick. No chance whatsoever.

Ok you thinking Batman can take Galactus proves you're a 100% troll and a Fanboy.

Galactus destroyes Universes and Recreates them. Batman doesnt stand any chance.

He will put up very little fight against the creeper, but will lose in the end for the fact Batman is

1. A Human

2. Never shot off a gun a day in his life that you stated KO'd Creeper.

3. Creeper will come down upon Batman when Batman has no weapons on him and Creeper will snap his neck, rip his head off and murder Batman.

Creeper had his head blow off, run over and its bones were broken and it regenerated within seconds.

Batman doesnt have a healing factor other than a human healing factor which is extremely slow and not supernautral and fast. so

Creeepr stomps. Now Drop it.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Israphael said:

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Israphael

@TERMINATORXX: Batman has his Batkick which has been shown in many scans to be a galaxy buster. Combined with his bale growl, Batmobile, and prep time, he is omnipotent and cannot be beaten by anyone under any circumstance.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX: Batman has his Batkick which has been shown in many scans to be a galaxy buster. Combined with his bale growl, Batmobile, and prep time, he is omnipotent and cannot be beaten by anyone under any circumstance.

None of the galaxy buster scans are canon. I know Batmans got a Batmobile that will do what to the creature that was ran over and regenerated? Hes been beaten by Bane and Spiderman...etc Batmans not the badass you think he is. He only beat Superman cause he alwas cheated and used kryptonite. Doesnt matter cause Batman never beat Superman in anything canon either.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Israphael

Batman beat Creeper in Jeepers Creepers 3. He traps him in a wall of Play-DOH and heats it to 100,000 degrees forcing the Play-DOH molecules to fuse with the Creeper turning him into a blob of Play-DOH. Batman then froze him using his frost breath and Batkicked the frozen glob, shattering it and defeating Creeper once and for all.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

Batman beat Creeper in Jeepers Creepers 3. He traps him in a wall of Play-DOH and heats it to 100,000 degrees forcing the Play-DOH molecules to fuse with the Creeper turning him into a blob of Play-DOH. Batman then froze him using his frost breath and Batkicked the frozen glob, shattering it and defeating Creeper once and for all.

Stop trolling and making up stories.

LOL

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Israphael

@TERMINATORXX:

I'm serious man, look it up on IMDb.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I'm serious man, look it up on IMDb.

Show the proof. Post scans, videos anything to prove Batmans beaten Creeper before.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Creeper Stomps.

2. LOL

4. Did I say LOL?

2. LOL OK

NO.......ITs called common sense. Creeper wins, if they made a comic or a movie of Batman fighting Creeper and Batman won, its only because of the writers and the fact Batmans the hero and the heros always half to win. Logically

The Creeper Stomps.

No Caption Provided

Batman stomps, because he is Batman.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TERMINATORXX

No Caption Provided

@BigCimmerian

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Creeper Stomps.

2. LOL

4. Did I say LOL?

2. LOL OK

The Creeper Stomps.

No Caption Provided

Batman stomps, because he is Batman.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dextersinister

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

Bane came at Batman with prep when he was exhausted, terrible comparison. Farmers went after the Creeper with prep and won good comparison.

I don't think you understand the scenario Batman has subdued the Creeper as he more skilled and well equipped than the farmers and has buried it in hole then filled the hole with cement. The creeper cannot break it so it loses.

Batman could research away to kill the creeper, would his seeming invulnerability stand-up to Batman's knowledge of the supernatural and the list of people who he could contact on the matter, not a chance.

The Creeper will never bother anyone again, you can't win this one Term.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gingerpenny

This isnt even fair I'm not even a huge batman lover, my knowledge goes as far as movies/games, Batman would do circles around him. i would take my own luck against Jeepers before Batman

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Dextersinister said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Israphael said:

Bane came at Batman with prep when he was exhausted, terrible comparison. Farmers went after the Creeper with prep and won good comparison.

I don't think you understand the scenario Batman has subdued the Creeper as he more skilled and well equipped than the farmers and has buried it in hole then filled the hole with cement. The creeper cannot break it so it loses.

Batman could research away to kill the creeper, would his seeming invulnerability stand-up to Batman's knowledge of the supernatural and the list of people who he could contact on the matter, not a chance.

The Creeper will never bother anyone again, you can't win this one Term.

1. Those Farmers had plot shields ( meaning help ) and they used heavy fire arms to take the Creeper down. One man didnt do it on thei own and the Creeper was only KO'd it didnt die. Bane having prep is no excuse since Batman had prep as well and people think Batman can take Galactus with prep which is a big lol.

2. No, Batman is never more equipped with the farmers is what I was getting at, the farmers used heavy fire arms, Batman never uses those types of weapons, Those Farmers didnt barrie it, they kep it in a Barn, thats if you're talking about Jeepers Creepers 2. At the end of the film, these kids saw it cause the farmer was showing it off and one of the kids asked him how long ago did he kill it and the farmer responded and said " About 23 years ago. " Batman cannot get ahold of Cement unless he works for a Cement company, if he steals Cemet ( which would be the only way ) than he would be stealing which he doesnt do. Unless you're allowed to buy Concrete from a Cemete company than you might be able to own it, but that might not be what Batman would have in mind just because you thought of the idea of barrying it underneath the ground. Batman might try to think of some other way to beat it which wont work cause the Creeper is immortal.

3. The Creeper can fly, is alot faster, could hide until Batman gets out of his costume and kill him as Bruce Wayne with ease.

The Creeper would kill Batman/Bruce Wayne then go on and kill the rest of the people in Gotham City...end of....

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX:He will make a anti-regeneration spray, spray it on Creeper then cut him up.

BATMAN STOMPS

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:He will make a anti-regeneration spray, spray it on Creeper then cut him up.

BATMAN STOMPS

How about anti Bat equipment, then he can destroy all of Batmans equipment and then Batman.

Creeper Stomps 9/10 to fast, to powerful, and can regenerate.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Batman still stomps, two hours prep he grounds it with sonics, ties it up with titanium ropes and throws it in a furnace, burning it to ash, and to settle this vastly overestimated ''immortality'' claim for the Creeper, you can't come back in 23 years if nothing is left of you but ash.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MasterJohn

Ah one of my all star threads has returned. Scans of Conan fighting a witch please?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jajajaja batman without prep is dead even if he have all of his gear. but with prep jajaja he is prepare for superman (i hate him) but if he is prepare for supes he is perfectly able to stomps jeepers (i like him more, he is badass and brutal) but he is "dead" he will never feed again jejeje so the results are:

without prep: Jeepers kills him.

With prep: batman "kill him"

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will surely get idea of how to completely kill or eliminate forever that creeper within 2 hours lol

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

Batman calls up his kryptonian friend to throw Jeepers into the sun. (Just Joking)

Batman could totally put down Creeper permanently. The fact that this is a demonic monster also means Batman is gonna use lethal force like he did with Solomon Grundy in Injustice. Creeps is gonna go down in flames (and large chunks.)

No Caption Provided

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jwwprod

Batman should find a way.