• 77 results
#1 Posted by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has entered in marvel and the dark phoenix has destroyed the world. he has thor hammer, captain american shield and the silver surfer board and Magneto's Helmet. will he be able to defeat Jean grey (the darkphoenix)? he knows to use them like the original owner. he has prep.

Fear Itself
#2 Posted by Roddy010 (5449 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix destroys the Bat.....

#3 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Still DP. 

#4 Posted by katanalauncher (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't lift the hammer, doesn't know how to use the shield, and the surfer board and magneto's helmet won't help him from DP decomposing him into molecules.

#5 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

Batman can't lift the hammer, doesn't know how to use the shield, and the surfer board and magneto's helmet won't help him from DP decomposing him into molecules.

Reread the OP, Dark Phoenix still wins though

#6 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
@katanalauncher said:

The OP states that he knows how to use the objects like the original owners. 
#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

how much prep........just kidding jean curbstomps

#8 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

how much prep........just kidding jean curbstomps

I disagree, because Batman is Godlike and can beat anyone with prep lol

#9 Posted by Duchess (5999 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix stomps.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26078 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman fuses Thor's hammer's mystical abilities with the surfer's board..and...and makes a time portal YEAH! that's it! a time portal and goes back to win Jean was a baby, kidnaps her, raises her as his own thus making sure the Phoenix never bonds with her..and...and...um...yeah, he wins! BATMAN ALWAYS WINS!!!!! 

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm maybe barman thors hammer an the surfboard only give him a slight edge im 98% sure DP but 2% bats hmm..

#12 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on how much prep he has, Batman could win.

#13 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean. 

#14 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer's board is only for transportation, so it's not going to do much here. Caps shield won't do much, either, and the Phoenix Force>Mjolnir.

Batman doesn't even get a chance to attempt anything significant before he dies.

#15 Posted by HNIC (170 posts) - - Show Bio

wait does DP have any descernable weakness every shown in the comics

#16 Posted by Joygirl (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on how much prep he gets he MIGHT be able to win. With just his gear, no. But I could see him using those items to make some kind of Phoenix-killing laser or something.

#17 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall posses the power of...Thor. I don't think it's unreasonable that Batgod with prep could think of something.

#18 Posted by HNIC (170 posts) - - Show Bio

if pheonix has any weakness at all even a tiny one anything from molecular to psychological, physical whatever anything at all then bats wins with the extra gear and prep

ohh you know what i just thought of emperor joker vs dark pheonix that would be cool

#19 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Void_Paladin said:

lol

#21 Edited by bornstar (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Still DP.

batman with prep is remarkable

#22 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: And you are why I hate batman fans..

Jean wins without any level of difficulty.

#23 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean easy even with all those items.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (26078 posts) - - Show Bio
@SexualLobster:  

@The Stegman: And you are why I hate batman fans..

Jean wins without any level of difficulty.

um...you do realize i was joking right?
#25 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: ah sorry dude, it's just you really can't tell on here sometimes..

#26 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@Erik said:

Still DP.

batman with prep is remarkable

I am sure you think so.

#27 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know how Batman could win this one.

PS. Would the Silver board grant him any powers? Unlike the movie, Surfer's powers are internal and not from the board or is it meant more as a transportation mean here?

#28 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

she inhalets him

#29 Posted by KDarkholme (334 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant beleive this is even a battle. Jean obviously.

#30 Posted by Nefarious (22938 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey ends his life effortlessly.

#31 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

jean

#32 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean.

#33 Posted by beatboks1 (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could have a million years prep and still get his @$$ handed to him.

Jean for an easy win.

#34 Posted by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Jean Grey is a powerful mutant, Batman can still beat her.

#35 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

"Whatever! You guys don't know! Batman can beat that red haired devil chick without the tools stated in the op. He's Batman, you can't get any better than that, besides if a midget with metal claws can do it at the end of X-men 3 than the dark knight will do it with 20% more awesomeness. "

#36 Posted by beatboks1 (7533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aero_gt said:

"Whatever! You guys don't know! Batman can beat that red haired devil chick without the tools stated in the op. He's Batman, you can't get any better than that, besides if a midget with metal claws can do it at the end of X-men 3 than the dark knight will do it with 20% more awesomeness. "

a) The Jean in Xmen movies is a fraction of the Jean in comics

b) that wasn't Dark Pheonix, which would be like Batman taking on the Spectre out of DOV

c) I don't care how much prep you have it's useless against someone who knows what your thinking as fast as you think it. Every bit of prep bat's has done will be null and void teh instant Jean sees him.

#37 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@Aero_gt said:

a) The Jean in Xmen movies is a fraction of the Jean in comics

b) that wasn't Dark Pheonix, which would be like Batman taking on the Spectre out of DOV

c) I don't care how much prep you have it's useless against someone who knows what your thinking as fast as you think it. Every bit of prep bat's has done will be null and void teh instant Jean sees him.

And Circle takes the square. ^3^

#38 Posted by nickthedevil (13972 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: let me help you with point numero tres.

She doesnt need to see him. he can be half way around the world, and she's sense what he's up to.

#39 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

????

=P

#40 Posted by Saren (25123 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean can't handle the Bat-factor. Accept it and move on. You know it's true.

#41 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (171 posts) - - Show Bio

This would actually be a freaking interesting what if arc. I clicked it because it seemed ridiculous, but what you provided the bat with makes an interesting premise. I would love to see mags' helmet painted with bat ears ;). One of the coolest threads I've seen.

#42 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5490 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@Void_Paladin said:

lol

Consider this stolen.........

The battle would be more interesting if......ok it wouldn't make a difference in the battle, but wouldn't it be cool if Mageto's helmet could actually grant it's wearer Magneto's powers? And the Surfers board the Surfers cosmic abilities?

#43 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

#44 Edited by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight fight? DP. Batman with prep? Batman and not the way you guys are thinking, he doesn't need all that stuff in the OP. We all know all DP wants is some lovin' and who better to give it to DP than the one guy that pretty can seduce any female in any reality, cosmic and beyond? His prep? Dinner, dancing, intergalactic romance cruise.

Next thing you know DP is all like "Brucy baby, what should we do for our honeymoon?"

So yeah, Bats wins. The sad part of this whole write-up is, you know that this is exactly how it plays out.

#45 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aero_gt

LOL
#46 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Aero_gt

LOL

hahahhaah no comments on this one, its true :p

#47 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Jean.
#48 Posted by babylinkz (540 posts) - - Show Bio

with prep batman wiiiiiii-----naw cant do it he still loses, hes not gonna be able to prep to fight an entity with no known weakness

#49 Posted by Nefarious (22938 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey stomps his butt.

#50 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jean Grey =)