• 81 results
#51 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#52 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was Batman vs Jews.....

#53 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

Only way Batman wins is if he times things just so, let's himself get swallowed (whole, cuz it's a damn big shark and hey, it could happen!) then uses the batarang to cut himself out from the inside.

#54 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood_guts: I think that is the picture you see when you look up the word "awesome" in the dictionary.

#55 Posted by MrDirector786 (43611 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz said:

I thought this was Batman vs Jews.....

lol

#56 Posted by DarthRahl90 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sydpart2 said:

Batman gets a smoke pellet...yeah, that's gonna suck for jaws. That big open mouth might as well be a giant bullseye. Smoke pellet goes inside of his mouth and releases, thing chokes and dies.

This. Seriously Batman has been in worse situations and has survived them, Jaws doesn't stand a chance.

#57 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could fashion a weapon out of his beard stubble.

#58 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarthRahl90 said:

@Sydpart2 said:

Batman gets a smoke pellet...yeah, that's gonna suck for jaws. That big open mouth might as well be a giant bullseye. Smoke pellet goes inside of his mouth and releases, thing chokes and dies.

This. Seriously Batman has been in worse situations and has survived them, Jaws doesn't stand a chance.

This thread's been edited by the OP though. It first started out that Batman had nothing save ONE batarang...

#59 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio
This will likely happen to Jaws.
#60 Posted by DarthRahl90 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: I know. Doesn't make me wrong.

#61 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Transmetal said:

@lagoon_boy: You do realize humans cannot move fast in or underwater. I am a scuba diver and this is fact. Batman may give Jaws a couple of battle scars from the knife and batarang, but he is getting eaten here

Batman has something attached to his boots which allowed him to escape Superman underwater,very briefly but still.

#62 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6471 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

@Transmetal said:

@lagoon_boy: You do realize humans cannot move fast in or underwater. I am a scuba diver and this is fact. Batman may give Jaws a couple of battle scars from the knife and batarang, but he is getting eaten here

Batman has something attached to his boots which allowed him to escape Superman underwater,very briefly but still.

Moving and maneuvering are two different things though.  

However, if he can avoid Superman with said 'boots' then he can avoid Jaws. (Are these features standard gear for Bats? The OP did not make mention of this particular utility)
#63 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Transmetal said:

Moving and maneuvering are two different things though. However, if he can avoid Superman with said 'boots' then he can avoid Jaws. (Are these features standard gear for Bats? The OP did not make mention of this particular utility)

Yes it's standard gear.

#64 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

How much standard gear does Batman have? lol
#65 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8151 posts) - - Show Bio
idk
#66 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11: @TheCheeseStabber: Because that picture in the OP is "Shark" not Jaws. Shark would tear batman apart even with his utility belt.

#67 Posted by k4tzm4n (49228 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:

Batman is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. He lost his utility belt. But he has a batarang, combat knife, smoke pellets, one bat-bomb, and grampling-hook.

. He sees Jaws coming from 50 feet away.

That's not "Jaws" from the movie.  That's a Green Lantern villain.  Batman stands no chance against that character.
Staff
#68 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

And there's me thinking this is Batman VS Jaws (the James Bond villain).

Dissapointing!

#69 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Batman is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. He lost his utility belt. But he has a batarang, combat knife, smoke pellets, one bat-bomb, and grampling-hook.

. He sees Jaws coming from 50 feet away.

That's not "Jaws" from the movie. That's a Green Lantern villain. Batman stands no chance against that character.

The GL one or the movie one?

#70 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Edgeworth_11: @TheCheeseStabber: Because that picture in the OP is "Shark" not Jaws. Shark would tear batman apart even with his utility belt.

Oh please,sharks are fodder in comics.

#71 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat shark repellent. With 4 pages already in this thread I'm sure someone has already suggested this, but it's all this battle comes down to.

#72 Posted by k4tzm4n (49228 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis
The GL one.  Batman stands no chance against that.  Movie Jaws he can take down, imho.
Staff
#73 Posted by Jake Fury (18936 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @this. Can't normal sharks swim up to 50 feet per second? So, it basically comes down to Batman's reaction speed in the water.
#74 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: "Shark" the GL villain is not a regular shark or even jaws level. It had minor TP and the durability to take Hal's lantern detonating in its mouth. He would rape bats without tons of prep.

#75 Posted by k4tzm4n (49228 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury
Real world logic goes out the window in comic books/movies.  I don't recall Jaws traveling at such a speed most of the time in the movie, and Batman...Well, he's the goddamn Batman, be it land or water, he's an agile SOB. lol
Staff
#76 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@entropy_aegis: "Shark" the GL villain is not a regular shark or even jaws level. It had minor TP and the durability to take Hal's lantern detonating in its mouth. He would rape bats without tons of prep.

I agree on the GL villian,i thought you were referring to a normal shark.

#77 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis: The GL one. Batman stands no chance against that. Movie Jaws he can take down, imho.

Resists the urge to make a Shark vs King Shark thread.

#78 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Fair enough, any other shark including jaws would be killed by Bats in this scenario.

#79 Posted by k4tzm4n (49228 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@entropy_aegis: The GL one. Batman stands no chance against that. Movie Jaws he can take down, imho.

My knowledge of KS is limited to S6, and apparently he was majorly downplayed there. 
Staff
#80 Posted by Billy Batson (58156 posts) - - Show Bio

Que the Adam West.
BB

#81 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

My knowledge of KS is limited to S6, and apparently he was majorly downplayed there. 
Yeah but atleast he was entertaining,more than that annoyance called Ragdoll.