Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

Yeah, gonna go with Blade.

Though if it's a comic fight than Batman would take it, in my opinion.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hedatary

Nope. Batman would. He has gadgets that could seriously throw off Blade and potentially knock him out. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Blade wins. Blade has gadgets too... and he is a better fighter than Batman
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Mind_Games

Blade is half vampire which makes him stornger then batman.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman would have a hardtime with jason and batman can't f%&k with blade  in fact blade would win hands down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Mind_Games said:
"Blade is half vampire which makes him stornger then batman."
Yes Indeed Sir
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary
Mind_Games said:
"Blade is half vampire which makes him stornger then batman."
Really? we never noticed. -_-
Anyway, Batman wins. Besides, his armor isn't just for show. 
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mind_Games

I was just point out the most obvious fact and balde also has armor to and is more skilled  then batman i'm a serious batman fan but i do know when he is beat.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

for one batman armor ain't going to do much  jason has superhuman strength   he even knock down a metal door in f vs j  he can break batman armor and batman attack moves ain't really going to hurt jason if blade help him they can beat jason then blade vs batman yeah blade wins this  he a better fighter and to me has better waepons as well. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
I think if Batman can evade Jason he will be alright... but if Jason gets in close... I think Batman will be ripped to pieces...
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ego

i say blade. but if you give both of them prep, probably batman... if you take away prep and say that batman and blade are just hanging with the girls doning intimate things then i go for jason.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HalJordan1986x

BatMan
He will watch Blade and Jason tear each other apart

then swoop in for the victory

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'm going with Blade, unless Batman has (yes, I'll say it...) prep time!!

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kaino12

is this pre jason x or not cus in jason x he got nano mechines in his body to give him a healing factor. in light of that i say ether jason or blade (depending on wether or not batman brought his tazer gauntlets)

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darth Balls

Batman

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks like blade is winning
Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sovereign Vance

Blade kills Batman.He's a level 6 fighter (master of several styles) and he outclasses Batman.

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mind_Games
kaino12 said:
"is this pre jason x or not cus in jason x he got nano mechines in his body to give him a healing factor. in light of that i say ether jason or blade (depending on wether or not batman brought his tazer gauntlets)"

It is pre-jason x so balde can job his head off and batman only knows one fighting style and blade knows several so balde wins in the end.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Sovereign Vance said:
"Blade kills Batman.He's a level 6 fighter (master of several styles) and he outclasses Batman."
Yes Indeed
Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Daywalker

BLADE SOLOS!! HE HAS AN ADAMANTIUM SWORD AND EASILY OUTCLASSES BATMAN IN STRENGTH, AGILITY AND FIGHTING ABILITY (LEVEL 6)....HIS HEALING ABILITY ALONE ALLOWS FOR HIM TO WITH THIS EASILY......

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By e3zombie

I think Blade and Batman will team up to take down old Jason then fight each other, while fighting Jason Batman will watch how blade moves and make a plan to beat him.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eatmore_payless

@Daywalker said:

BLADE SOLOS!! HE HAS AN ADAMANTIUM SWORD AND EASILY OUTCLASSES BATMAN IN STRENGTH, AGILITY AND FIGHTING ABILITY (LEVEL 6)....HIS HEALING ABILITY ALONE ALLOWS FOR HIM TO WITH THIS EASILY......

WHOA! PAUSE BROTHA!!

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheDude123

@e3zombie said:

I think Blade and Batman will team up to take down old Jason then fight each other, while fighting Jason Batman will watch how blade moves and make a plan to beat him.

Batman could not even defeat Bane in hand to hand combat after having weeks to plan how after being broken in their first fight. There is nothing he can plan that will keep him in the fight longer than 5 seconds against Blade.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darkelf35

batman beats Jason..he has beaten characters much stronger and more durable such as grundy. but i think blade is a litte to fast and is also well trained

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darkelf35

now, if this was comic book batman he would take the whole thing with moderate ease

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Daywalker

BAT MAN CAN'T EVEN CONSISTENTLY BEAT SLADE (DEATHSTROKE), AND SLADE ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR AS FAST OR AS STRONG AS BLADE IS, AND HE'S RANKED AT A 5 STRENGTHWISE WHICH I'D SAY GIVES HIM AT LEAST 5 TON STRENGTH WITH TECHNICALLY ALL OF THE STRENGTHS OF A VAMPIRE AND ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEIR WEAKNESSES......BAT MAN CAN GO DOWN BECAUSE OF BLADE'S SWORD, A FLAMETHROWER, A GLAIVE, HIS SPIKES OR EVEN GRENADES...HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED GUNS TO DO IT, BECAUSE BLADE HAS AN ADAMANTIUM SWORD......HE GETS PULPED, DUDE.....IF YOU GO TO MARVEL'S WALLPAPER PAGE, THERE'S EVEN A SHOT OF WOLVERINE PUTTING HIS CLAWS THROUGH BLADE'S HEAD AND ERIC IS SMILING WHILE HE'S DOING IT.....CAN BAT MAN TAKE ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT??? HECK NO....BLADE SOLOS, MAN.....IT IS WHAT IT IS.....

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

1. Blade

2. Batman

3. Jason

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deadgod

Blade

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By e3zombie

@Daywalker: Deathstroke would murder Blade.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Daywalker

@e3zombie:IN YOUR OPINION.....BLADE IS JUST AS STRONG AS SLADE IS, HE'S A BETTER FIGHTER (LEVEL 6 MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST), AND BLADE HAS A BETTER HEALING FACTOR TOO.....LET'S ALSO ADD THE FACT THAT BLADE POSSESSES ALL OF THE STRENGTHS OF A VAMPIRE AND NONE OF THEIR WEAKNESSES, AND BLADE EASILY MOPS THE FLOOR WITH HIM!!!! IF YOU GO TO MARVEL'S SITE, THERE'S A PICTURE OF WOLVERINE POPPING HIS CLAWS THROUGH BLADE'S SKULL, AND BLADE IS SMILING AS HE DOES IT....CAN DEATHSTROKE TAKE THAT TYPE OF DAMAGE AND STILL LIVE??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! BLADE, MUCH LIKE "HAN" SOLOS!!!!

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By e3zombie

@Daywalker:

Shot in the head and had a Sub dropped on him.

For real take it to the forums Blade vs Deathstroke and you will be ripped.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

Blade Batman Jason

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Daywalker
WOLVERINE vs BLADE.
WOLVERINE vs BLADE.

@e3zombie: WHO GIVES A RAT'S ABOUT 2 INSTANCES WHERE SLADE DIDN'T BUY IT??? BIG FLAMING WHOOP!!! LAST I CHECKED, SLADE WASN'T A FACTOR IN THIS FIGHT, BUT HE CAN GET SOME TOO, SEEING AS BLADE HAS ALL OF A VAMPIRE'S STRENGTHS AND NONE OF THEIR WEAKNESSES!! BLADE WOULD "STILL" SMACK THE TASTE OUTTA SLADE'S MOUTH ON A WHIM AND BAT MAN WOULD GET IT FAR, FAR WORSE AFTER DEATHSTROKE....JASON ISN'T EVEN A FACTOR HERE, BECAUSE HE'S TOO DAMN SLOW TO BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE (DARE I SAY IT???) "DAYWALKER"......LAST I CHECKED, WOULD DROPPING A SUBMARINE ON ANY MARVEL OR DC VAMPIRE KILL IT??? NO..... WOULD GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD WITH ANY GUN WITH A REGULAR BULLET (NOT SILVER), OR LET'S BREAK IT DOWN EVEN FURTHER THAN THAT....A"PLOT-A-RANG""BATARANG" (THAT ISN'T SILVER) HAVE A CHANCE OF KILLING A VAMP FROM EITHER UNIVERSE, EITHER??? YOU ALREADY KNOW IT WON'T, SO NO....BLADE STOMPS HIM LIKE THE FLYING RODENT HE IS AND CARVES JASON'S HEAD INTO A FRIGGIN' BOWL TO EAT HIS CEREAL OUT OF....SLADE LOSES...BATMAN LOSES...JASON LOSES.....BLADE, ON THE OTHER HAND, SOLOS THESE CHUMPS.......DEAL WITH IT.....

infectedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By infectedhero

Blade

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Daywalker

@eatmore_payless: WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN "WHOA BROTHA"?? DO I LOOK LIKE A HORSE TO YOU??? DO I LOOK LIKE I PULL CARTS AND EAT OATS OUT OF A FEEDBAG?? CONSIDER YOURSELF FLAGGED.....NO, BETTER YET, YOU "ARE" FLAGGED.....IF YOU CHOOSE TO DISAGREE WITH MY ASSESSMENT ON "BLADE VS BATMAN", THEN FINE.....WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE.... BUT "WHOA BROTHA??" I DON'T THINK SO!!!! I'M SURE THAT YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE ANY MEMBER OF MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY, AND UNLESS YOU SERVED IN MY SPEC OPS UNIT, YOU SIR ARE NO "BROTHER" OF MINE.....MODERATORS, DO YOUR THING.....

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: I'll agree with this.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sideslash

I think I can tell who's here.

Anyway, Blade wins.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethoKi

@Daywalker: First off, are the bold caps necessary? Second, no one is arguing with you that Blade wouldn't win this. Yes, Blade would win. Why? Because Nolan-verse Batman was NOT that great. Comic book Batman on the other hand would beat Blade. Probably any other incarnation of Batman could possibly beat Blade. Batman from 'The Batman' has experience with Dracula and is no push over.

Now onto Deathstroke. WHAT? Are we talking about the same guy? The Slade I know is pretty gifted. Blade will NEVER and I repeat, NEVER will be able to beat Slade like the way you say he would. Sounds like you need to read more comics on these guys, 'cause you're not making sense.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Daywalker

FIRST OFF, I'LL TYPE HOWEVER I DARN WELL PLEASE.... SECONDLY, e3zombie WAS ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT DEATHSTROKE (NOT THAT HE'S ACTUALLY RIGHT, AND NOT THAT DEATHSTROKE WAS EVEN ACTUALLY IN THIS DISCUSSION TO BEGIN WITH), THIRDLY, MOVIE BLADE WOULD MURDER BATMAN AND COMIC BOOK BLADE WOULD KILL BATMAN WITH OR WITHOUT "PREP" TOO, BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN, I'VE NEVER SEEN BATMAN KILL ANY VAMPIRES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WEAKNESSES, AND BLADE DIDN'T HAVE "EXPERIENCE" WITH DRACULA, HE KILLED HIM USING THE MONTESI FORMULA AND HE'S NO "PUSHOVER" EITHER....

AND YES, LET'S GET ON TO DEATHSTROKE, SHALL WE??? NOT THAT HE'S EVEN A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION, BUT SINCE SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE THE FACT THAT THE DORK KNIGHT LOSES, LET'S LOOK AT WHY BLADE WILL KILL HIM AND ASK OURSELVES WHY CAN'T BLADE BEAT HIM??? HAVE YOU EVER SEE SLADE KILL ANY VAMPIRES WITH ABSOLUTELY "NO VAMPIRE WEAKNESSES?" NO!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT BLADE IS, AND HE'D GET SLICED IN HALF WITH AN ADAMANTIUM SWORD.....NOW LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FURTHER FOR YOU.....(PAY ATTENTION, KIDDES, THIS IS GONNA BE INFORMATIONAL AND WHAT NOT...) :

In DC Comics, promethium was invented and patented by Steve Dayton of Dayton Industries. When alloyed with titanium and vanadium, it forms a near-invulnerable metal. The bionic and cybernetic components of Vic Stone (better known as Cyborg) are made out of depleted promethium, and Red Arrow of the Justice League wears a bodysuit that combines both depleted promethium and Kevlar; Deathstroke the Terminator's mesh armor, sword and staff are made (either wholly or in part) of depleted promethium.

NOW HERE'S WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING, FOLKS.....

Adamantium is a virtually indestructible steel alloy named after the fabled metal Adamantine of Greek mythology. The metal has its origins in the work of American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain during World War II when the U.S. government assigned him to military research and development. Through a metallurgic accident, MacLain created the indestructible Vibranium-steel compound that was used to create the shield used by the super-soldier Captain America. MacLain spent decades attempting to duplicate the process, and although unsuccessful, he instead created True Adamantium in the 1960s.

Extraordinarily expensive to produce, Adamantium is created through the mixing of certain chemical resins whose exact composition is a closely guarded government secret. For eight minutes after the resins are mixed, Adamantium can be molded if kept at a temperature of 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit. Its extremely stable molecular structure prevents it from being molded further, even if the temperature remains high enough to keep it in liquefied form. Hardened Adamantium can only be altered by rearrangement of its cellular structure. Given sufficient mass, Adamantium could survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon or a blow from the most powerful superhuman. The only known substance able to pierce Adamantium is the compound known as Antarctic Vibranium, also called "anti-metal".

NOW, WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED CLASS??? A) SLADE'S mesh armor, sword and staff are made (either wholly or in part) of depleted promethium....(BUT) At first the staff and sword were made out of an 'italian metal' and as of NOW It's made of promethium but can be snapped by Wonder Woman.....Whereas B) no one who's a street leveler/ Lower powered meta-human has EVER broken good old fashioned Grade "A" adamantium that I know of..... (yet) AND THAT'S WHERE SLADE, HIS WEAPONRY AND ARMOR FALLS SHORT AND MAKES MY POINT FOR ME........

Deathstroke doesn't even have the same amount of combat experience that Blade does.. (who is well over a century old) not only that, Blade carries flamethrowers, explosives, guns, and is a MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST as well as an adamantium sword (NOTE: THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WOULD PROVE SLADE'S UNDOING, SEEING AS HIS SWORD CAN PRETTY MUCH CUT THROUGH ANYTHING).... Blade is a far better fighter, he's far faster, stronger, and has heightened senses. Blade can definitely take DS..... Blade has done more than just tag spiderman, he's beaten him.... Blade has also beaten Spitfire (Quicksilver type speed with vampire type strength) and easily kept up with her in hand-to-hand combat... There's also Dracula and all the other vampires he routinely CACKS with better than human strength, too....Blade is a MASTER with nearly all known weaponry. Blade has a healing factor, and has been stabbed through and sliced up and continued to fight on.

AND NOW A FEW POINTS TO PONDER:

1. Deathstroke is no where near one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the DC universe...I think NIGHTWING was stalemating him in H2H. And he's nowhere close to the best hand-to-hand fighters in DC, BUT HE "DID" BEAT BAT MAN, DIDN'T HE???

2. Blade and Deathstroke both have entire arsenals at their disposal, so why would they really go hand-to-hand over sword-to-sword, gun-to-gun??? EITHER WAY, Blade would STILL win in my opinion, SEEING AS HE'S FAR FASTER....

3. Blade is a much better shot and he's a LOT better sword fighter than DEATHSTROKE..... He's been around for a century and he's been fighting since he was a teen...SORRY DEATHSTROKE, he's a MASTER SWORDSMAN....

4.Both have healing factors, but DEATHSTROKE'S Healing Factor will only save him from being killed, but if Blade slices off his head the fight is over....

(BAT-MAN is only "peak human fast", and Blade is a superhuman, a vampire with NO weaknesses...He's fast, meaning it is more likely that he scores hits and dodges more of what BATMAN would potentially throw, SO IF HE CAN SMOKE DEATHSTROKE, HE CAN DEAL WITH BAT-MAN..... Also, let's throw in that:) Blade is surely no slacker at H2H combat.... He's been around for a while, and he has fought some of the deadliest vampires on Earth.... Yeah, Deathstroke has more feats because he is a lot more popular and therefore gets more good showings.. But that certainly doesn't mean that he can defeat everybody......ESPECIALLY (DARE I SAY IT???) THE DAYWALKER.....

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By minigunman123

I'm unaware of who Blade is, but unless his sword is magic, it likely will not penetrate Batman's armor. It's not a matter of strength, it's a matter of material strength. If he's using an aluminum sword, for example, he could be as strong as Superman, but that sword isn't doing crap besides bludgeoning Batman.

It's really just Batman vs. Blade. If Blade has to rely on his sword, Batman will take it; he's an accomplished sword fighter and martial artist after all, and has hung with the best of them in fights, and demonstrated that a combat-able blade (likely made out of spring steel) can be shattered by his gauntlets if he uses them right (Batman Begins, train fight, against Ra's al Ghul).

Batman was weaker, smaller, slower, less skilled than Bane, and was heavily injured from being an older gentleman with "war wounds" if you will, and yet still took many hits from him and found his weakness to exploit it. If he is from The Dark Knight, and has no such handicaps, then he should be more evenly matched, more able-bodied, and be able to out-think his opponent.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sovereign91001

Blade takes a solid win here.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Daywalker

@eatmore_payless: @minigunman123 said:

I'm unaware of who Blade is, but unless his sword is magic, it likely will not penetrate Batman's armor. It's not a matter of strength, it's a matter of material strength. If he's using an aluminum sword, for example, he could be as strong as Superman, but that sword isn't doing crap besides bludgeoning Batman.

It's really just Batman vs. Blade. If Blade has to rely on his sword, Batman will take it; he's an accomplished sword fighter and martial artist after all, and has hung with the best of them in fights, and demonstrated that a combat-able blade (likely made out of spring steel) can be shattered by his gauntlets if he uses them right (Batman Begins, train fight, against Ra's al Ghul).

Batman was weaker, smaller, slower, less skilled than Bane, and was heavily injured from being an older gentleman with "war wounds" if you will, and yet still took many hits from him and found his weakness to exploit it. If he is from The Dark Knight, and has no such handicaps, then he should be more evenly matched, more able-bodied, and be able to out-think his opponent.

BLADE HAS ALL OF A VAMPIRE'S STRENGTHS AND NONE OF THEIR WEAKNESSES...IN THE MOVIES HE USES AN "ACID ETCHED TITANIUM" SWORD, BUT IN THE COMICS HE HAS AN "ADAMANTIUM" SWORD THAT FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES CAN PRETTY MUCH CUT THROUGH ANYTHING EXCEPT ADAMANTIUM OR AN ADAMANTIUM/VIBRANIUM ALLOY (IE, CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD) AND "POSSIBLY" PROMETHIUM, SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GETTING "SPRING STEEL" AS A MATERIAL THAT BLADE'S SWORD WOULD BE MADE FROM, BECAUSE ACTUAL COMBAT SWORDS ARE MADE OF HIGH CARBON STEEL (USUALLY AISI 10XX OR AISI 5160) DURING THEIR FABRICATION PROCESS AND BAT-MAN PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST EITHER ONE TO START WITH....SECONDLY, BLADE IS AMASTER MARTIAL ARTISTWHO'S FAR MORE AGILE, STRONGER AND FASTER THAN BAT MAN IS...THIRDLY, LAST I CHECKED, BAT MAN DOESN'T NORMALLY CARRY SWORDS (OR MACHETES FOR THAT MATTER) INTO BATTLE, SO THAT PUTS HIM AT A BIT OF A DISADVANTAGE RIGHT THERE SEEING AS BLADE IS ALSOMASTER SWORDSMANAS WELL, BUT BLADE STILL HAS HIS HEALING FACTOR TO SOAK UP ANYTHING BAT-MAN CAN POSSIBLY DISH OUT, AND HE DOESN'T EVER GET TIRED, HUNGRY OR WEAKER AS HE FIGHTS BUT EVENTUALLY BAT-MAN WILL..... OR TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY, IF ANYTHING IN BAT MAN'S UTILITY BELT IT WOULDN'T DO SQUAT TO A VAMPIRE, IT WOULDN'T DO SQUAT TO BLADE EITHER, AND LAST I CHECKED, DEATHSTROKE HAS BEATEN BAT MAN AND BLADE IS FAR FASTER THAN HE IS IN A FIGHT....BAT MAN DIES....HORRIFFICALLY.... AND IN PIECES.....THERE'S A REASON AS TO WHY S.H.I.E.L.D PICKED BLADE TO BRING IN WOLVERINE BECAUSE HE CAN AND HAS BEATEN HIM BEFORE, BUT BAT MAN WOULD DIE IN A FIGHT WITH LOGAN OR BLADE AND ANYONE HERE WITH ANY INTELLIGENCE KNOWS IT, TOO.....

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Alyssabird

@King Saturn said:

Blade wins. Blade has gadgets too... and he is a better fighter than Batman

Jason is invincible.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zr0c00l

am i wrong or is comic book blade no super powered and instead is just really really skilled at martial arts or has that changed now? as for my vote, movie verse blade stomps, comic verse as i know it, batman takes it. actually if he is super powered now i still say batman. his gadgets are better than blades and hes smarter

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Daywalker

@Alyssabird: IF BLADE WERE TO CUT JASON INTO CHUNKS AND BURN THEM, HE'S PRETTY MUCH TOAST....LAST I CHECKED, HE'S THE ONLY ONE OF THE 3 WHO ROUTINELY CARRIES A FLAMETHROWER INTO BATTLE TOO....

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alyssabird

@Daywalker said:

@Alyssabird: IF BLADE WERE TO CUT JASON INTO CHUNKS AND BURN THEM, HE'S PRETTY MUCH TOAST....LAST I CHECKED, HE'S THE ONLY ONE OF THE 3 WHO ROUTINELY CARRIES A FLAMETHROWER INTO BATTLE TOO....

He would simply come back to life from the River; nothing is stopping Jason.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#49  Edited By TDK_1997

Blade kills them.He showed some serious h2h feats in the movies and he also has gadjets.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Daywalker

@Alyssabird: NO, JASON CAN'T COME BACK IF YOU BURN AND SCATTER HIM SEEING AS HE'S "TECHNICALLY" A ZOMBIE, MISS ALYSSABIRD......BLADE WOULD KNOW TO DO THAT, BECAUSE HE'S FOUGHT SUPERNATURAL CREATURES LIKE ZOMBIES BEFORE.... IF ANYTHING, BAT MAN WOULD BE AT A LOSS HERE, BECAUSE HE RARELY EVER FIGHTS THE UNDEAD, AND FIGHTING BLADE WOULD BE EVEN HARDER FOR HIM.....