Batman vs Jason Voorhees

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beerhappy

Batman

No Caption Provided

vs

Jason Voorhees

No Caption Provided

In the woods

Placed with a quarter mile of each other

No prep time

Equipped with the normal everyday gear

To the death

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman wrecks him,this has been done.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Beerhappy

@entropy_aegis: Wow Batman can wreck an immortal? Like how..just askin.

Falcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Falcor

Batman's defeated Dracula and his vampire underlings. I think he can handle little Jason just fine.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Beerhappy said:

Batman has superior fighting, intelligence, etc. The only thing Jason has is strength and durability, and Batman has dealt with those things before and can overcome them.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Beerhappy said:

Soooo many ways.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Beerhappy

ok cool, but like how? Im trying to settle a private debate with a friend. I mean Ive argued that batman is smart and has tactics, but i cant overlook jasons ability to heal, unexpected speed, and if you have watched the movies - his tactics.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Beerhappy said:

ok cool, but like how? Im trying to settle a private debate with a friend. I mean Ive argued that batman is smart and has tactics, but i cant overlook jasons ability to heal, unexpected speed, and if you have watched the movies - his tactics.

Batman is a genius-level tactic, strong in his own right, fast, and trained. Plus his gadgets give him a huge edge, and with morals off it will only make this match go by even quicker.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Beerhappy said:

Batman is beyond any human in terms of ability,his feats of strength and speed would put him on par with atleast 8-10 normal men.He is a master of all fighting styles,has flawless accuracy with his projectiles,the most stealthiest fighter,a genius level polymath,master tactician and has all sorts of weapons.He is fearless and has sonar and infrared vision.

His weapons consist of normal batarangs,explosives,grappling lines,sonics,bolas,freeze pellets,etc.

Jason gets wrecked.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Beerhappy said:

Batman carries plastic explosive as part of his arsenal. Blow Jason up, and bury his limbs in wet cement. Worse case scenario, Batman calls in his ace: Superman.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

Batman stomps.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Beerhappy

I really hate to be the advocate of Jason, but...Jason has been blown up - little to no effect - he comes back, stun/freeze effects are very short - physical dmg does nothing - binding ropes sonic stuns are useless. Jason never gets tired. Jason has the "power" to walk yet always be on you. He can tear a normal human in half. He is skilled with throwing weapons and can use a bow. He can sense his victims.

Ok let me have it.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Beerhappy said:

I really hate to be the advocate of Jason, but...Jason has been blown up - little to no effect - he comes back, stun/freeze effects are very short - physical dmg does nothing - binding ropes sonic stuns are useless. Jason never gets tired. Jason has the "power" to walk yet always be on you. He can tear a normal human in half. He is skilled with throwing weapons and can use a bow. He can sense his victims.

Ok let me have it.

ARRGGGG! THIS IS SPARTA!

Batman wins :D

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Beerhappy said:

Ok let me have it.

But Jason is also a complete idiot, Batman could outsmart and outfight him. Jason doesn't really fight, he kills, and he has never killed someone like Batman, but Batman has defeated people with pretty close similarities to Jason.

msorsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By msorsen

Jason may be mentally retarded,but when it comes to fighting,batman is retarded compared to jason.Jason is also immortal.Batman isn't.Batman has no chance.

msorsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason may be mentally retarded,but when it comes to fighting,batman is retarded compared to jason.Jason is also immortal.Batman isn't.Batman has no chance.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer

Jason isn't really retarded, a retard doesn't stalk his enemy and wait for his prey, a retard doesn't use psychological tactics(IE: placing dead bodies in certain locations, so future victims find them.), and so on. He isn't that smart, but he isn't retarded either he has physical retardation though. As per the battle though, it looks to me that is comic Jason in which he can win this due to a few feats he has such as..

Tanks a grenade shot, regenerates.
Tanks a grenade shot, regenerates.

Tanking machine gun fire and having no real harm done to him.
Tanking machine gun fire and having no real harm done to him.

Theres probably more I am missing, but how exactly is martial arts going to help Batman here against someone who feels no pain and is already dead? All it takes for Jason, is one hit or him grabbing Batman as he is up close. However that is where the hard part comes in given Jason is slow, yes he has tagged Freddy but he didn't have the equipment Batman has nor was he as fast so...Jason can win but not all the time.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did he just make a man sh** his own head?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Voorhees100

So many ridiculous generalizations.

1. Jason is not an idiot. He has shown to be a very cunning hunter in every single film. People think that because he walks slow that he's a lumbering dummy. Also, because it was HINTED that he had a mental retardation as a child doesn't change the fact that He is a master hunter and can use literally anything as a weapon.

2. This isn't a stomp in anyone's favor. Many things in Batman's utility belt will have little effect on Jason, Batarangs, bat ropes, electric batarangs, all won't slow Jason down. Nor will nerve strikes or even the best martial arts moves.

3. I know someone's going to bring it up, so I'll snuff it out now. The "Jason loses to horny teens, Batman stomps him." argument. Does he REALLY lose to horny teens? Let's go over it.

Friday 2- Killed almost all the teens, was stabbed in the shoulder, and kept coming, kidnapped the final girl's boyfriend and disappeared.

Friday 3- Was hit in the head with an axe, didn't die, came back in the next movie.

Friday 4- Was finally "killed" as a human by literally having his head split in two.

Friday 6- Was ressurrected with a much stronger healing factor, durability and strength, was incapacitated due to plot device of chaining him to the bottom of CCL.

Friday 7- Same thing, was dragged to the bottom of a lake by...some weird ghost dad plot device after beating a telekinetic.

Takes Manhattan- Took a toxic flood head on yet still survived for the next film

Goes To Hell- Was blown up, managed to transfer his essence to another body and still kept killing until finally he was sent to hell.

Freddy vs Jason- Killed EVERYONE, including dealing a finishing blow to Freddy Krueger (who put up quite a fight) and survived.

Jason X- Was frozen for centuries with no harm done, took down an entire Military unit, was finally put down by a heavily armed android only to be brought back again even stronger.

So no, he isn't beat by "just horny teenagers"

Now, back to the battle....having said all that, Batman wins. Batman going all out and willing to kill Jason will go straight for explosives after seeing Jason has enhanced durability, Jason CANNOT heal from being blown to bits, he can only transfer his soul into another body. People claim he's immortal, well immortal doesn't equal invulnerable. I'm pretty sure being blown up counts as a T.K.O.

Orange_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Orange_

Jason Stomps =/

What is Batman going to do to Jason?

Jasons been burned, frozen, shot, stabbed, run over, drowned, hung, attacked with acid, he has super strength, he has tossed humans over cornfields and punched a persons head off without even trying...etc.... He can use his super strength and break Batman who got his Back broke by Bane...

Jason stomps.

Orange_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, back to the battle....having said all that, Batman wins. Batman going all out and willing to kill Jason will go straight for explosives after seeing Jason has enhanced durability, Jason CANNOT heal from being blown to bits, he can only transfer his soul into another body. People claim he's immortal, well immortal doesn't equal invulnerable. I'm pretty sure being blown up counts as a T.K.O.

How will explosives work? Jasons been burned, frozen, drowned, hung, dropped from insane heights, he has had his body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated and reganed high durability, in Freddy vs Jason he stabbed a kid and tossed him over a cornfield...etc... He can take his super strength and break the back of Batman who got his back broke by Bane, a far weaker, less strong opponent than Jason is.

Jason Stomps.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_: oh i think you just brought batman getting beat by bane in a batman vs x opponent thread

sorry mate it's all downhill from here

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Voorhees100

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

How will explosives work? Jasons been burned, frozen, drowned, hung, dropped from insane heights, he has had his body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated and reganed high durability, in Freddy vs Jason he stabbed a kid and tossed him over a cornfield...etc... He can take his super strength and break the back of Batman who got his back broke by Bane, a far weaker, less strong opponent than Jason is.

Jason Stomps.

Did you read my post? I explained how explosives work. Being burned, frozen, drowned, hung, falling and shot all keep his body intact, he has a healing factor and can heal from those things. However, as seen in Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X, his healing factor has its limits. If he is blown up, he DOES NOT heal from it. In Goes To Hell, he transferred his soul into the body of a corener by having the man eat his heart, that is not regeneration, that's reincarnation, and I doubt he's going to posses Batman. As for his strength, Batman is a peak human, he can dodge even Jason's fastest swing or punch, I doubt Jason will land a blow on Batman. Finally, Batman got his back broken by Bane...who is a master tactician and wore Batman down from days of fighting escaped super villains, he beat a tired, mentally unstable, weakened Batman, Jason doesn't have that luxury.

Orange_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_: oh i think you just brought batman getting beat by bane in a batman vs x opponent thread

sorry mate it's all downhill from here

Why pick Batman who has 20th century weaponary over Jason who is immortal, who has tossed a kid over a cornfield, punched a humans head off without even trying, sliced a kid in half with his machete...etc.... Jason's been hit with far worse weapons than what Batman could ever dream of hitting or surviving. When Batman is immortal, let me know..... until then, Jason always comes back and he never dies or stays down... If Freddy couldn't kill him, Nobody can.

Jason Stomps.

Orange_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

Jason Stomps.

Did you read my post? I explained how explosives work. Being burned, frozen, drowned, hung, falling and shot all keep his body intact, he has a healing factor and can heal from those things. However, as seen in Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X, his healing factor has its limits. If he is blown up, he DOES NOT heal from it. In Goes To Hell, he transferred his soul into the body of a corener by having the man eat his heart, that is not regeneration, that's reincarnation, and I doubt he's going to posses Batman. As for his strength, Batman is a peak human, he can dodge even Jason's fastest swing or punch, I doubt Jason will land a blow on Batman. Finally, Batman got his back broken by Bane...who is a master tactician and wore Batman down from days of fighting escaped super villains, he beat a tired, mentally unstable, weakened Batman, Jason doesn't have that luxury.

I agree Jason is slow when it comes to physical fighting as shown when Freddy in the real world was slugging and kicking Jason around, but the same thing that happened to Freddy will happen to Batman, Batman will constantly kick and punch the crap out of Jason, if they faught h2h, eventually Jason did knock Freddy back several feet in the air, the same will happen to Batman and none of the weapons Batman has will keep Jason down...................... Jason's immortal. Batman is in fact not immortal...... Your name being Voorhees itself, you should know Jason well enough, that Jasons been hit with far worse weaponary than what Batman will ever have, Jason has punched a humans head off without trying, he will eventually punched Batmans face into the back of his head.....

Jason Stomps.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Voorhees100

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

Jason Stomps.

I agree Jason is slow when it comes to physical fighting as shown when Freddy in the real world was slugging and kicking Jason around, but the same thing that happened to Freddy will happen to Batman, Batman will constantly kick and punch the crap out of Jason, if they faught h2h, eventually Jason did knock Freddy back several feet in the air, the same will happen to Batman and none of the weapons Batman has will keep Jason down...................... Jason's immortal. Batman is in fact not immortal...... Your name being Voorhees itself, you should know Jason well enough, that Jasons been hit with far worse weaponary than what Batman will ever have, Jason has punched a humans head off without trying, he will eventually punched Batmans face into the back of his head.....

Jason Stomps.

I'm a Jason fan, hence my user name, but being a fan is one thing, blatantly ignoring logic and insisting that your favorite wins is called being a fanboy. Jason is slow, Batman is a master combatant (more so than Freddy) He knows how to read body movements, how to counter blows, even from opponents stronger than him ( i.e Bane, Killer Croc and plenty of other supervillains he fights regularly) he will know how to evade Jason. Like I said, he might go in with physical blows at first, but seeing how it's not working against Jason, he will try long ranged, strong attacks, like explosives. as I said, Jason has NEVER, ever, healed from being blown up of his own power, so no, he hasn't dealt with anything worse than what Batman has, at least not getting up from it. Jason punches, Batman dodges, Batman punches, it doesn't effect Jason, Batman retreats, throws an explosive Batarang..

Tick

Tick

BOOM!

Jason is now in pieces unable to heal.

Batman wins.

Orange_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Orange_

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

@orange_ said:

@voorhees100 said:

Jason Stomps.

Jason Stomps.

I'm a Jason fan, hence my user name, but being a fan is one thing, blatantly ignoring logic and insisting that your favorite wins is called being a fanboy. Jason is slow, Batman is a master combatant (more so than Freddy) He knows how to read body movements, how to counter blows, even from opponents stronger than him ( i.e Bane, Killer Croc and plenty of other supervillains he fights regularly) he will know how to evade Jason. Like I said, he might go in with physical blows at first, but seeing how it's not working against Jason, he will try long ranged, strong attacks, like explosives. as I said, Jason has NEVER, ever, healed from being blown up of his own power, so no, he hasn't dealt with anything worse than what Batman has, at least not getting up from it. Jason punches, Batman dodges, Batman punches, it doesn't effect Jason, Batman retreats, throws an explosive Batarang..

Tick

Tick

BOOM!

Jason is now in pieces unable to heal.

Batman wins.

Ok, so because Voorhees is your username, you clearly are saying Batman wins because you don't wanna be called out on being a Fanboy? It doesn't make u a fanboy, it's called you would be using common sense. Batman being a master in 127 different martial arts is no excuse because he doesn't use all those styles at once for the fact your brain can only do one thing at a time when it comes to that. Either way, Jasons to strong and too durable for Jason. You wanna say Batman Is more skilled than Freddy? A Dream Lord? Please. =/ Freddy as powerful as he is would get into Batmans dreams and blink him from existence. =/ Jason got his body shot to pieces by a swat team of police officers and regenerated by half of the movie, Jason has tossed a human over a cornfield, Jasons, Knocked off doors with one hand, Jasons sliced people in half with super strength...etc... Just what is Jason going to do with his super strength and high durability? Just how........... How? Seriously guys, get off of Bruce Waynes nutts and get over this weird man crush you have on him.

Shut your face.... I don't wanna listen to you anymore.

Jason stomps. I'm done here.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ImObsessed

@entropy_aegis said:

That's right, quote entropy who is nothing, but a blind fanboy and kisses ass to Batman in every Batman thread....

Jason, has super strength, high durability, immortality, he's been burned, frozen, drowned, hung, hit with acid, explosions, fire, bullets, run over, had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated from all that and he has tossed humans several feet.......

Jason stomps easily=/ Get over it, if the dream lord couldn't kill Jason, Batman will fail ultimitly, when Batman's immortal and not some random human who bangs girls, let me know.

Jason Stomps.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By russellmania77

@russellmania77 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

That's right, quote entropy who is nothing, but a blind fanboy and kisses ass to Batman in every Batman thread....

Jason, has super strength, high durability, immortality, he's been burned, frozen, drowned, hung, hit with acid, explosions, fire, bullets, run over, had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated from all that and he has tossed humans several feet.......

Jason stomps easily=/ Get over it, if the dream lord couldn't kill Jason, Batman will fail ultimitly, when Batman's immortal and not some random human who bangs girls, let me know.

Jason Stomps.

batman wins this easily

ImObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imobsessed said:

@russellmania77 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Jason Stomps.

batman wins this easily

No, Batman does not win......... Batman dies easily............ we all know that......... he's just a human.......... Jasons an immortal spirit.........................

Jason stomps.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By russellmania77

@russellmania77 said:

@imobsessed said:

@russellmania77 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Jason Stomps.

batman wins this easily

No, Batman does not win......... Batman dies easily............ we all know that......... he's just a human.......... Jasons an immortal spirit.........................

Jason stomps.

want me to prove it, yes or no?

ImObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ImObsessed

@russellmania77 said:

@imobsessed said:

@russellmania77 said:

@imobsessed said:

@russellmania77 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Jason Stomps.

batman wins this easily

Jason stomps.

want me to prove it, yes or no?

Definitely. Yes.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By OverLordArhas

Spite, Bats loses.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By russellmania77

@imobsessed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he beats the crap out of bears easily, thats harder than fighting a person duh, and all jason has ever done is beat people, thats like a twist of a wrist for batman to do. another reason is in one of superman's strongest incarnation he gets dropped my the spectre

No Caption Provided

and yet batman put a boot to him easily, spectre is also a immortal spirit too

No Caption Provided

therego batman stomps

ImObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ImObsessed

@imobsessed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he beats the crap out of bears easily, thats harder than fighting a person duh, and all jason has ever done is beat people, thats like a twist of a wrist for batman to do. another reason is in one of superman's strongest incarnation he gets dropped my the spectre

No Caption Provided

and yet batman put a boot to him easily, spectre is also a immortal spirit too

No Caption Provided

therego batman stomps

Jason never took on a bear because a bear never got in his way.

Moving on, you really need to get off Bruce Waynes nutts. It's starting to get annoying.

Spite, Bats loses.

Exactly. We have to many Batman fanboys who leg hump Bruce Wayne so much, it's sick.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

all nonsense and jokes aside ..... Jason can't lay a finger on Bruce, too slow. Bruce can freeze him with cryo foam, incapacitation win.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imobsessed: its an open debate thread, i ride them nuts all i want

Batman beat solomon grundy, and jason is just a movie rip off

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only use the Specter BATKICK when I'm Trolling.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should of known you swung that way. Being gay is not normal. Just like your man crush on Bruce Wayne is starting to get annoying........ not annoying........creepy....

all nonsense and jokes aside ..... Jason can't lay a finger on Bruce, too slow. Bruce can freeze him with cryo foam, incapacitation win.

Yup and Freddy was a lot faster than Bruce, even in the real world and how did he do going against Jason h2h? Not to good........... Batman can freeze him? Have you not seen a Jason movie...............at all...........

Jasons been

burned

frozen

electrocuted

drowned

hung

attacked with acid

had his body blown to tiny pieces

had his head cut off, blown off

has super strength

knocked down a metal door with one hand

tossed a kid over a corn field

punched a humans head off without any effort

How in the Hell is Batman who got his back broke by a weaker opponent gonna beat this immortal Zombie Jason, who's been burned, frozen, lasered, hit with acid, drowned, hung, had his head cut off and his entire body blown to pieces and still came back from all that..... Whats Jason going to do with his super strength, immortality and high durability? Just how...... how......

Jason stomps..... get over it Batman fanboys.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

I should of known you swung that way. Being gay is not normal. Just like your man crush on Bruce Wayne is starting to get annoying........ not annoying........creepy....

@ancient_0f_days said:

Yup and Freddy was a lot faster than Bruce, even in the real world and how did he do going against Jason h2h? Not to good........... Batman can freeze him? Have you not seen a Jason movie...............at all...........

Jasons been

burned

frozen

electrocuted

drowned

hung

attacked with acid

had his body blown to tiny pieces

had his head cut off, blown off

has super strength

knocked down a metal door with one hand

tossed a kid over a corn field

punched a humans head off without any effort

How in the Hell is Batman who got his back broke by a weaker opponent gonna beat this immortal Zombie Jason, who's been burned, frozen, lasered, hit with acid, drowned, hung, had his head cut off and his entire body blown to pieces and still came back from all that..... Whats Jason going to do with his super strength, immortality and high durability? Just how...... how......

Jason stomps..... get over it Batman fanboys.

jason could prolly win, if he wasnt fighting the godam Batman, maybe if he was a 15 girl he prolly could kill her

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47  Edited By Pokeysteve

With Wolfrazer's scans in mind -

Comic Jason wins due to being like Wolverine and Lobo put together.

Movie Jason doesn't do as well. Water has always been a weakness and can temporarily kill him. Even then Jason should take a 6/10 majority. How is Bruce going to know that you know.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By James_Lockart

Batman murderstomp.

Creatures like Jason are all that Batman kills. Humans he spares.

Batman has killed Dracula, Golems, and slapped around Solomon Grundy, Ra's al Ghul and Vandal Savage countless times.

Jason's best career prospect is to be a lackey to these guys.

Jason would make a nice low level Batman villan. He is going to be sent to the phantom zone if he messes with Bats.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imobsessed: Your name is "imobsessed" and you call us fanboys? lol....cool beans.

Jason loses since he's too slow...when he was frozen, he was practically beaten, he was frozen for centuries..... So yeah, he loses to cryo foam....lol

lmObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lmObsessed

With Wolfrazer's scans in mind -

Comic Jason wins due to being like Wolverine and Lobo put together.

Movie Jason doesn't do as well. Water has always been a weakness and can temporarily kill him. Even then Jason should take a 6/10 majority. How is Bruce going to know that you know.

You obviously hardly seen much of the Jason films.

Water is what killed him as a kid.

He always rises from the water in the movie..... Jasons, been shot, stabbed, run over, lasered, hit with acid, drowned...etc... and still comes back......... I agree with you that Batman dies.