Who wins and why?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bruce for the majority. His skill and combat experience is the advantage. Not to mention, he will see Todds going for the kill and wont hesitate end it quickly.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol jk, Jason one-shots

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If All-Blades are standard equipment, Jason

Else, Batman.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

Lol jk, Jason one-shots

No Caption Provided

========================================================================

As for the Battle, Jason Wins. He can already match Batman pretty well without the buff of Venom, with Venom he will overpower Batman.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I still think Bruce is more skilled. Not at a point wheres Jasons outclassed, but to one where Bruce can still beat him with difficulty. Bruce should be able to recognize Todds on Venom and he'll bring out the big guns

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Jason is on venom? What does he look like?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

If All-Blades are standard equipment, Jason

Else, Batman.

This.

I don't think Batman even knows about the all blades, and without prep or previous knowledge, Jason would have an almost unfair advantage.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason is venom? What does he look like?

Exactly like he was before, though now he can break Supergirl's grip.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with Jason's crutches, Batman still wins.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason in a stomp

Venom plus all blades are too much for bats.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

Jason is venom? What does he look like?

Exactly like he was before, though now he can break Supergirl's grip.

I see.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Nightwing beat Jason in Battle for the Cowl, therefore Batman obviously stomps

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually in terms of a majority, i'm thinking Batman...Bruce is faster, more skilled etc. but the thing is, from a first encounter point-of-view (Bruce doesn't know about the all blades) Jason would probably win the first encounter, due to mostly surprising Bruce, but if they fought again, Bruce would be more likely to win.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicace3

@thebourneposter said:

Actually in terms of a majority, i'm thinking Batman...Bruce is faster, more skilled etc. but the thing is, from a first encounter point-of-view (Bruce doesn't know about the all blades) Jason would probably win the first encounter, due to mostly surprising Bruce, but if they fought again, Bruce would be more likely to win.

I think the venom actually makes jason faster than Bruce. I maybe wrong.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

@thebourneposter said:

Probably, but Jason still lacks the feats, to suggest that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Well there is the fact that Batman beat Jason twice in Under the Hood. Oh, but Red Hood fans will say he was toying with him, that's why Batman was able to beat him like a rented mule.

Batman also has better feats overall as well, all of Jason's feats on venom are pretty much thoroughly mediocre. Scratch that, Jason's most high end feat is mid-level for Batman. The only reason Jason doesn't lose 8-9 times out of ten, the all-blades.

As it is, Batman 6 or 7 times out of ten.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@thebourneposter said:

Probably, but Jason still lacks the feats, to suggest that.

Eh true.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman: Well there is the fact that Batman beat Jason twice in Under the Hood.

Wrong again. The first fight was not even anywhere's near finished, yet Jason got a hell of a lot more hits in, while holding back.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason on venom would be too much for Bruce to handle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: lol.

No Caption Provided

So Jason ends the fight on his back, Batman on his chest, telling him its over. Then he tears off Batman's mask and he lets him up. But Jason was toying with him right? That must be why he lost.

No Caption Provided

Here Jason gets beaten till his face looks like a bowl of bloody mashed potatoes. Even though Batman didn't want to fight, starts the fight off by saying "please Jason" because he wants to search for Nightwing. A Red Hood fan will probably say Batman is bloodlusted or something. Some nonsense to spin it into a victory.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: 2 very different versions of Red Hood. Jason didn't have the all blades then, nor did he have venom. And Jason has defeated opponents at a much higher level than Batman. I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't post scans, but here are some of Jason's feats:

beat Lady Shiva

beat the Joker

beat Batman (although he may have been jobbing) (and this was back when Jason didn't have venom or all blades)

broke Supergirl's grip when she was trying to hold him

slaughtered an entire crime family with all of them shooting at him (before Venom)

check out the respect thread for more

All blades: Mystical Flaming Blades that double as laser cannons, Jason knows how to use them.

And Bats was getting his a** handed to him by Bane in the New 52, Jason is on venom too, is a better martial artist, and has the all blades

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Does Todd use the all-blades often? For them to considered standard gear for him anyways.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: 2 very different versions of Red Hood. Jason didn't have the all blades then, nor did he have venom. And Jason has defeated opponents at a much higher level than Batman. I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't post scans, but here are some of Jason's feats:

beat Lady Shiva

So has Batman...

beat the Joker

......the Joker? Is that supposed to be a good feat?

beat Batman (although he may have been jobbing) (and this was back when Jason didn't have venom or all blades)

Never has, unless you're talking about a completely off panel fight which we do not know the context to.

Hilariously overrated feat. She was surprised by his strength, yet it does not compare to a kryptonians.

slaughtered an entire crime family with all of them shooting at him (before Venom)

Beating a bunch of fodder criminals is a good feat now? Then Batman stomps.

All blades: Mystical Flaming Blades that double as laser cannons, Jason knows how to use them.

Thanks, I know what the all blades are.

And Bats was getting his a** handed to him by Bane in the New 52, Jason is on venom too, is a better martial artist, and has the all blades

He also beat Bane in a straight up fight with no gadgets in the New 52.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By comicace3

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

beat Lady Shiva

Yes

beat the Joker

Hasn't been shown to be a very skilled fighter except on a few occasion in pre-52

Oh he was jobbing for sure. He holds back when he's fightin his loved ones.(batman I mean)

Yeah But I can do that to with someone who has a strong grip.

Weapons or no weapons?

Coolio

True. But in dat rematch he did win. With standard gear being his highly durable suit he may have a chance.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps, Red Hood is no match, venom or no.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman

So Jason ends the fight on his back, Batman on his chest, telling him its over. Then he tears off Batman's mask and he lets him up. But Jason was toying with him right? That must be why he lost.

You are ridiculous. Jason zapped Bruce with a taser, landed a strike across his chest, cut off his utility belt, and sliced his cowl in such a way that he could rip it off. He clearly had the edge in that fight. And the fight wasn't finished. You know who else was on top of Jason, but still lost? Tim Drake:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, is this somehow a win for Tim? I don't think so. Had Jason actually fought to his fullest and gone for the kill, Bruce would be dead.

Jason beat Batman.

Here Jason gets beaten till his face looks like a bowl of bloody mashed potatoes. Even though Batman didn't want to fight, starts the fight off by saying "please Jason" because he wants to search for Nightwing. A Red Hood fan will probably say Batman is bloodlusted or something. Some nonsense to spin it into a victory.

Batman isn't bloodlusted, Batman is severely pissed off, while Jason is again holding back and not going for the kill. Batman also disarmed Jason of his weapons in that fight. So it wasn't quite fair, yes Jason disarmed Bruce in the first fight, but Jason has shown he can take on Bruce anyway:

Here is Jason still going toe to toe with a pissed off Bruce, briefly:

1. batman 650 pg04.jpg (626×984)
  2. batman 650 pg05.jpg (624×984)
  3. batman 650 pg06.jpg (626×984)

Notice how he could have disarmed him again.....so why did he go for the belt instead of just stabbing him? duh, he was holding back.

Jason also fought Batman in Hush, briefly:

1. 9fV9.jpg (988×1530)
  2. wgB.jpg (993×1527)
  3. gmWT.jpg (984×1533)
  4. 7MyB.jpg (990×1532)
  5. FQs.jpg (986×1529)
  6. 6dEY.jpg (988×1529)
  7. 7DSh.jpg (981×1534)
  8. hr4B.jpg (987×1529)

Jason didn't truly want to fight here either, he was just wanting a reaction from Bruce, hence he was again holding back. So please, tell me again how Batman turns Jason's face into bloody potatoes.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oooh looks pretty even so far.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P.I.S. Boy

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By patrat18

@allstarsuperman: To be fair Batman wasn't fighting at his best either. Bruce was blaming and doubting himself the whole time because he felt sorry for what happened to Jason. At the end is when Bruce got serious and stomped Jason.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are ridiculous. Jason zapped Bruce with a taser, landed a strike across his chest, cut off his utility belt, and sliced his cowl in such a way that he could rip it off. He clearly had the edge in that fight. And the fight wasn't finished. You know who else was on top of Jason, but still lost? Tim Drake:

But Jason didn't do that thing he did against Drake to Bruce...Slicing his cowl won't help him win a fight. What is ridiculous is Red Hood supporters twisting a clear win for Batman into a good showing for Jason. What a complete joke.

Yeah, is this somehow a win for Tim? I don't think so. Had Jason actually fought to his fullest and gone for the kill, Bruce would be dead.

Lol no, Batman has beaten Jason in every fight they had except a stalemate and an off panel fight with no known context.

Jason beat Batman.

Batman isn't bloodlusted, Batman is severely pissed off, while Jason is again holding back and not going for the kill. Batman also disarmed Jason of his weapons in that fight. So it wasn't quite fair, yes Jason disarmed Bruce in the first fight, but Jason has shown he can take on Bruce anyway:

Jason wasn't holding back, what a joke. Something only Red Hood fans say so poor Jason can save face after being beaten like he owed Batman money. Please show proof Jason was holding back?

Here is Jason still going toe to toe with a pissed off Bruce, briefly:

1. batman 650 pg04.jpg (626×984)
  2. batman 650 pg05.jpg (624×984)
  3. batman 650 pg06.jpg (626×984)

There is nothing in those images...

Notice how he could have disarmed him again.....so why did he go for the belt instead of just stabbing him? duh, he was holding back.

......you're making a huge assumption that he could have stabbed him instead of cutting of his belt, huge difference in the motions..

Jason also fought Batman in Hush, briefly:

1. 9fV9.jpg (988×1530)
  2. wgB.jpg (993×1527)
  3. gmWT.jpg (984×1533)
  4. 7MyB.jpg (990×1532)
  5. FQs.jpg (986×1529)
  6. 6dEY.jpg (988×1529)
  7. 7DSh.jpg (981×1534)
  8. hr4B.jpg (987×1529)

They were pretty even there, the only on panel fight they've had were Batman didn't beat Jason.

Jason didn't truly want to fight here either, he was just wanting a reaction from Bruce, hence he was again holding back. So please, tell me again how Batman turns Jason's face into bloody potatoes.

Actually, there is no evidence of that. You are saying that and assuming that so Red Hood can save face. Red Hood is holding back in every fight he's ever lost right?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman goes down with relative ease, at least 7 times out of 10.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thebourneposter said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Actually, there is no evidence of that. You are saying that and assuming that so Red Hood can save face

So you say I'm lying? Yeah, no. It's explained in Batman Annual 25 that Jason only wanted to see Bruce's regret. He saw none, so he left.

Red Hood is holding back in every fight he's ever lost right?

Honestly, basically, pretty much every notable one. For Jason not going for the kill = holding back. And Jason has never fought Batman or Nightwing while going for the kill. He has been trained to fight lethally and he says not going for the kill greatly limits your options in a fight, so when he is not going for the kill, he is clearly holding back.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Batman 7/10. He's the better fighter; essentially his vast skill set enhances physical ability. Once he figures out he is on Venom, he will use extensive gear-set.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: None of your links work. I'm not arguing this with you for a third time. Batman has better all around feats than Jason and has beaten him in every single on panel fight they've had but one, which was a stalemate. Only a Red Hood fan would try to spin Jason losses into victories, it's absurd.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AllStarSuperman
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@thebourneposter said:

@allstarsuperman: None of your links work.

They clearly do. I have checked all of them.

They don't. When I click on them it says "wrong image" and i get a picture of Harley Quinn at the daily planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@thebourneposter said:

@allstarsuperman: None of your links work.

They clearly do. I have checked all of them.

They don't. When I click on them it says "wrong image" and i get a picture of Harley Quinn at the daily planet.

Weird..................I gave links cause CV won't let me load pictures up. Hurm. IDK what to do about it then.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason already beat Batman in the New 52, duh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman kicks Jason's ass up and down the street like a can of pepsi

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Batman.

Does Todd use the all-blades often? For them to considered standard gear for him anyways.

To my understanding, at least from the issues I've read, all blades only work on Evil, so, I don't even know why people bring them up here. Seeing how Batman is morals on and isn't evil.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@_slim_ said:

To my understanding, at least from the issues I've read, all blades only work on Evil, so, I don't even know why people bring them up here. Seeing how Batman is morals on and isn't evil.

No, after Jason killed the last of the Untitled the power of the All-Blades become his alone. He can summon them when ever. He used then against fodder robots and aliens on Warworld.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: No, after Jason killed the last of the Untitled the power of the All-Blades become his alone. He can summon them when ever.

K.