#1 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Vs. James Bond 

They both have 1 day perp 

KO or kill ftw

Morals on 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Joey Ravn (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Even with a license to kill and all his training and expertise, James Bond shouldn't even see Batman coming, IMO.

#3 Edited by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
A guy who fights against dangerous superhuman beings vs a guy who has trouble dealing with rich bad guys? I think I'll go with the guy in the cape
#4 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19831 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman :)

#5 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
"A guy who fights against dangerous superhuman beings vs a guy who has trouble dealing with rich bad guys? I think I'll go with the guy in the cape "

lol so true but.. bond has taken down superhuman himself like jaws and that hat guys "whats his name"
#6 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

This wasn't very well thought out was it? SPITE.

#7 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
"This wasn't very well thought out was it? SPITE. "

sorry if this spite i was just watching bond and their both human so i was thinking it was a fair fight... if not my bad didnt mean anything like spite.
#8 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, move along people

#9 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: really i didn't mean spite just so everyone knows. if this is really a spite thread of any kind like i said didn't mean it. 

it's just that their both human and so good at  perp.  

#10 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give the fight to Batman. He's got the brains and resources he needs to win the fight, can usually win many times with prep, better info gatherer, better marksman and even if he runs outta batarangs, he's got the stealth and H2H to back him up.

#11 Posted by A_Mysterious_Guy (167 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is always BATMAN!!!!!!
#12 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman probably, but in terms of badass i say Daniel Craig ftw..

#13 Posted by Obtrusive (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything bond could do batman could do better, he could do anything better than him

#14 Posted by 651 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

bats just takes this 

#15 Posted by Jake Fury (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats runs the Bond gauntlet and doesn't break a sweat. Heck, he won't even need gadgets. Then he sleeps with Bond's women. 

#16 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Bond are we talking about here?

#17 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Bats runs the Bond gauntlet and doesn't break a sweat. Heck, he won't even need gadgets. Then he sleeps with Bond's women.  "
Batman's regular women are better then anything Bond has ever hit.
#18 Posted by Jake Fury (17928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
"@Jake Fury said:
" Bats runs the Bond gauntlet and doesn't break a sweat. Heck, he won't even need gadgets. Then he sleeps with Bond's women.  "
Batman's regular women are better then anything Bond has ever hit."
Haha! I think we discussed that in another thread recently. I'm sure Bruce slums it up sometimes.
#19 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Haha! I think we discussed that in another thread recently. I'm sure Bruce slums it up sometimes. "
Batman is a man whore. As has been proven time and again on this board, there is absolutely no way he could maintain that millionaire playboy image if he never got it on with any frequency lol!

now all he needs to do is sleep with Diana to officially win his crown as the manliest man in all of DC.
#20 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman since he have the best car.

#21 Posted by dragonmaster (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: oddjob is the hat guys name 
batman wins
#22 Posted by thelastlife0726 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would spend his one day prep to study James Bond and his tactics. Mr. Bond wouldn't spend a chance.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastlife0726 said:

Batman would spend his one day prep to study James Bond and his tactics. Mr. Bond wouldn't spend a chance.

this was a horrible thread to revive ....... you should've let it die ......

#24 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@lagoon_boy said:

A guy who fights against dangerous superhuman beings vs a guy who has trouble dealing with rich bad guys? I think I'll go with the guy in the cape
#25 Edited by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

James Bond is nowhere near as smart as the Dark Knight.

#26 Edited by Fetts (4091 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easily. James Bond is overrated. The only Bond that's actually skilled is Craig Bond.

#27 Posted by Frill_Artist (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#28 Posted by apexmorphall (1 posts) - - Show Bio

James Bond wipes the floor with Batman. After waking up from whatever non-lethal punishment Batman has inflicted on him, Bond finds a way to make Batman's life crumble around him right in front of his eyes, kills him, and then sleeps with every girl in sight.

The above rules of Bond are infallible and apply to everyone, including Batman.

#29 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

James Bond is featless. Batman stomps.

#30 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to bump this but I'm amazed at the batman fanboyism. Bond with prep time stomps him easily, hell with prep and a little help from Q he could beat Supes easily (Kryptonite in the wolther). You seem to understimate him, times batmans "always winning factor" by a million and you're not even close to Bond.

#31 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps James Bond....

#32 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way really.

#33 Posted by NiKKaL (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins because of his strength.