#1 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

inspired by a mythbusters duct tape special.

batman and iron man stranded on a deserted tropical island with just clothes and a pallet of duct tape (stark has his chest piece arc reactor). they have to use duct tape and found materials on the island to survive and escape the island. the duct tape pallet is in the middle of the island and BM and IM are each dropped off on opposite sides. plant pollen on island causes extreme paranoia.

who is the most likely to survive on the island long enough to get enough duct tape to sustain and protect them selves and then escape.

#2 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're paranoid and decide to fight over the duct tape...Bats all day. If its just who can make something to get off the island faster, Tony all day. If its will they survive or no? Both get off just fine.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8847 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce beats him in the fight for duct tape, after beating Tony creates jetpack from banana tree and flies away

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a good episode.

@BigCimmerian said:

Bruce beats him in the fight for duct tape, after beating Tony creates jetpack from banana tree and flies away

This is officially one of my favorite posts ever.

#5 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done many times.Watch out for mods dude,but anyways it can go both ways.tech on tech tony.h2h combat bruce

#6 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

This has been done many times.Watch out for mods dude,but anyways it can go both ways.tech on tech tony.h2h combat bruce

And you need to read the original post before posting spam. 

But I think bats would beat down tony in the fight for the duct tape. If not then tony creates Jericho missle out of coconut and shellfish and blows bruce up.
#7 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce beats up Tony and takes his arc reactor.

#8 Posted by soundgarden (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman hasnt gotten hit with anything bigger than a 50 calaber, Ironman has withstood missle explosions so im gonna go with ironman.

#9 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

And you need to read the original post before posting spam. But I think bats would beat down tony in the fight for the duct tape. If not then tony creates Jericho missle out of coconut and shellfish and blows bruce up.

Okay i see...But yeah h2h bats and tech ironman

#10 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@soundgarden said:

Batman hasnt gotten hit with anything bigger than a 50 calaber, Ironman has withstood missle explosions so im gonna go with ironman.

Somebody didn't read the premise.

If Tony gets to the pallet 2 hours earlier than Bruce he either:

1. Makes as someone so succinctly put it, a jetpack or...
  2. A diabolical duct tape automaton that smashes Bruce flat.

If that doesn't happen, Tony gets lit up, Bruce leaves on a duct tape glider.

#11 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

#12 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce already was prepared for this scenario and goes to the Bat Cave he had built on the island years ago.

#13 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ Lmao at batcave already being on Island

#14 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

batman who knows many forms of martial arts im sure he will win

#15 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#16 Posted by MisterWhisper (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman makes a raft/glider that is absolutely amazing.

Tony takes about 10 mins and uses his arc reactor and a rock and makes a cell phone, calling in a rescue.

Tony spends the extra time talking to batman and slowing him down enough that he does not get the raft/glider done before Tony's rescue arrives.

As he is leaving Tony mentions "Much easier when people know who you are and do not have to be all secretive huh?"

#17 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (1957 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone talking like Starks a better engineer than Bruce. Pffft, bats could create a luxury jet out of a rock and a tree. Plus he'd tie stark up and take him with him to be arrested or some shit. Or just use the barca be installed earlier as Bringnlt said.

#18 Posted by rdskns4eva (201 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Bleeding Edge Iron man, he just transforms into Iron Man and flies off the island. Iron Man wins.

#19 Posted by rdskns4eva (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

Everyone talking like Starks a better engineer than Bruce. Pffft, bats could create a luxury jet out of a rock and a tree. Plus he'd tie stark up and take him with him to be arrested or some shit. Or just use the barca be installed earlier as Bringnlt said.

Starks is a better engineer than Bats. Its not even close. Tony Starks pretty much put Iron Man in his blood stream. He literally is an Iron Man. His Bleeding edge armor is light years ahead of ANYTHING Bruce has ever created.

#20 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdskns4eva:

READ THE OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm emphasizing something here)

Anyway...

I think Bruce will be intelligent enough to realize that the Flora causes Paranoia, not sure about Tony, because while Stark is far superior in intelligence to Bruce, his alchoholic past might make him irrational, and i doubt he would maintain sanity.

But maybe i'm wrong. If Tony maintains sanity, i could see him taking this. Maybe

#21 Posted by NiKKaL (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats Iron man then they talk for a few hours and escape together and start a bromance.

#22 Edited by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#23 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#24 Edited by sidismail98 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman builds a CocoBatmobile power powered by nature and awesomeness. If they had to fight for it, Batman stomps(Tony being armorless). Doesn't he have secret bases all over the planet? I say he waits till tony sleeps, finds a rock, pushes it and a secret tunnel appears.

#25 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#26 Posted by madrid_san (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman will build an anus armor place to protect himself from Batman's homosexual advances and escape the island while Batman is left with the paranoia pollen.

#27 Edited by Jayc1324 (13433 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins this. He's physically better than tony if it comes down to a fight but if it doesnt i bet he would be quicker at thinking of a way off the island. He cant stay away from gotham for too long.

#28 Posted by WorldSixtyFour (1 posts) - - Show Bio

here is todays 2014 debate of batman vs ironman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFZj2vMZWU