Batman VS Iron Man- Why BATMAN Is Going To Win

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dont get me wrong, Im not underestimating Iron Man and his suit but you're forgetting that Batman is the best hand to hand combat master in the DC universe and probably in the Marvel universe and he has almost every gadget there is and probably an EMP batarang in there.

Think about it, Iron man would underestimat Batman and just try to hit him, Batman would dodge it and throw an EMP batarang and beat the living shit out of him

Feel free to answer

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes batman would beat the crap out of a suit of armor that tanks cant penetrate. Iron man stomps hard

Here is how it plays out:

Iron man flys 40 ft in the air, locks on to bats, fires pulse blast and end of batman

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do know that Tony is much smarter than batman right? and I'm sure you know that the Iron man suit would have a emp shield. Common sense dude, if he didn't everyone would easily just throw emp at him all day. Worse weakness than superman's kryptonite. Except you can easily go out and buy a emp.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Yea you know cuz Batman can reach Mach 5 effortlessly and rain mini nukes with his shoulder armaments. Don't forget his bat agility that lets him dodge tank shots at point blank and maneuver past lock on missiles. And we cant forget to mention his bat strength that allows him to take hits from class 100 characters such as Namor and dish out the same hits himself. He would never get defeated by anyone who can lift no less than 5 tons..right? Seriously though..quit being a fanboy and do some research on Iron Man.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@bladestorke: Batman is not the best H2H on DC Earth. That would be Wonder Woman.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladestorke said:

Im not underestimating Iron Man

Yes, you are.

If you think that someone like BATMAN can make an EMP so advanced it gets through the Iron Man shields, or that Iron Man's armor that can shield against hits from Thor and Hulk, and protect it's wearer from nukes is going down to someone with just peak human strength, then you most certainly are underestimating him.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: 1st is not from the same universe and 2 is from the future. I mean the main DC New Earth not the universe.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps.Batman will get hurt just by punching him(that would be stupid).

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Dont get me wrong, Im not underestimating Iron Man and his suit but you're forgetting that Batman is the best hand to hand combat master in the DC universe and probably in the Marvel universe and he has almost every gadget there is and probably an EMP batarang in there.

Think about it, Iron man would underestimat Batman and just try to hit him, Batman would dodge it and throw an EMP batarang and beat the living shit out of him

Feel free to answer

Chiropandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the suit, Batman obviously outclasses Shellhead.
With the suit, it is as obvious that Iron Man wins against our favorite Dark Knight.

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BladeStorke

Bruce is smarter than Tony!! And YES, he CAN make an EMP so advanced it gets through the Iron Man shields BECAUSE he is a genius

Intelligence

Batman: Genius-level intellect, called the world's greatest detective by his enemy Ra's al Ghul.

Iron Man: Genius-level intellect, called the world's greatest "futurist" by fellow superhero Reed Richards.

Verdict: Both are highly capable thinkers, but IQ is a relative measure, not an absolute one. So how do they stack up to their peers? Batman is universally hailed as the smartest man in D.C. Comics, with Lex Luthor his only real competition. Iron Man, by contrast, is at least the fifth or sixth smartest character in the Marvel universe, with Richards, Victor Von Doom, Bruce Banner and Hank Pym all believed to be more intelligent.

Edge: Batman

And yeah, now when im reading what I wrote I see that I look like an idiot with the Im not underestimating Iron ManBut still, give Bruce an afternoon and he can take down any1, he maybe even use his suit from the dark knight returns. And you all forgetting that Batman speed and strength is almost supernatural, I mean, that is what gives him the right to fight among GODS and his suit is almost invulnerable against bullets and small explosions

P.S- I meant Batman would rip Iron Man's mask off and beat him

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I mean this as an actual question: if batman's fists can't hurt ironman, why could captain america in civil war... In fact why call bladestorke an idiot if the civil war arc shows captain america doing the same thing? Shut down suit, beat tony up.

Once again I mean this as a serious question as I don't faithfully Read ironman.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladestorke said:

Bruce is smarter than Tony!!

Intelligence is multi-faceted.

Batman: Genius-level intellect, called the world's greatest detective by his enemy Ra's al Ghul.

Iron Man: Genius-level intellect, called the world's greatest "futurist" by fellow superhero Reed Richards.

Verdict: Both are highly capable thinkers, but IQ is a relative measure, not an absolute one.

Feats > claims, buddy.

IQ is accepted by the general population of even the regular Earth as a foolish way of measuring intelligence.

And YES, he CAN make an EMP so advanced it gets through the Iron Man shields BECAUSE he is a genius

So Batman makes an EMP that can surpass Iron Man's shields, therefore he wins?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see Batman having any sort of edge in this. Magneto wasn't able to effect Iron Man's upgraded armor with electro-magnetic control, I seriously doubt that Batman would have the ability to whip up something more powerful than the Master of Magnetism himself. Very few have ripped off Iron Man's mask, to my knowledge, as in the likes of Thor. Winter Soldier did, but with use of his techno-prosthetic arm. There's just no way that Batman can cause enough damage to Stark without having an advantage with preparation.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RBT

@Bronze_Surfer Wonder woman is best h2h in DC universe?

Well, I'ver read worse.

What happened to Bats or Lady Shiva or Canary or Cassandra? I'm sure I'm missing some names.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Please do some research on Iron Man because in a random encounter he stomps. Or you're trolling.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Bats himself said that she is the best. She has beaten Canary. I dont think Cassandra is at Bats level yet. Doubt Shiva could beat her.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bronze_Surfer Bats was being nice.

Using her superpowers, right?

Caine's ability to read people actually puts her above Bruce.

Oh, she can.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@rbt: He said that when he was breaking her out. The entire JL was captured and he chose her since she was the best. No reason for him to lie

No she just could not land a hit on her. She was blocking all of her moves.

Touche

Still doubt it.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you propose to make an EMP grenade that gets past Extremis or Bleeding Edge?

Also how do you propose Batman's going to hit someone who can go faster than Mach 5?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do know that Tony is much smarter than batman right? and I'm sure you know that the Iron man suit would have a emp shield. Common sense dude, if he didn't everyone would easily just throw emp at him all day. Worse weakness than superman's kryptonite. Except you can easily go out and buy a emp.

Thor did it to him

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By schillenger420

I can envision a story where Batman takes this, but it would be total PIS. Give Batman enough prep, and sure he'll pull something out of his rear... that's part of his shtick. In a straight up, random encounter fight though Iron Man's taking this 10/10. If I had to write it as Batman wins with as little PIS as possible I'd have him track down Iron Man, wait till Stark gets out of the suit and then Batman goes to work, taking out Stark in whatever manner seems the most effective, but then the Fight becomes Batman versus Tony Stark which I don't think it what this is all supposed to be about.

Also on a side note it's almost impossible to have a reasonable discussion about this without putting it into some kind of context and or some rules. Batman with enough prep takes out pretty much anyone so in that context sure, somehow, some way he drops Iron Man. It'll take quite a bit of prep though.....

Avatar image for beaniemanmartinez
beaniemanmartinez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

Yea you know cuz Batman can reach Mach 5 effortlessly and rain mini nukes with his shoulder armaments. Don't forget his bat agility that lets him dodge tank shots at point blank and maneuver past lock on missiles. And we cant forget to mention his bat strength that allows him to take hits from class 100 characters such as Namor and dish out the same hits himself. He would never get defeated by anyone who can lift no less than 5 tons..right? Seriously though..quit being a fanboy and do some research on Iron Man.

LMFAO THAT SHIT IS OD FUNNY HAVE ME ROLING!

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can fighting skill do if you can't put a dent in Iron Man's armor?

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel free to answer

Seriously, kid. Lay off the Batdong.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: What when she beat her? I have only seen scans of her beating Canary.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_stegman  Moderator

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Well, she is a much better fighter than WW. But Wonder Woman is stronger.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@drache64 said:

I mean this as an actual question: if batman's fists can't hurt ironman, why could captain america in civil war... In fact why call bladestorke an idiot if the civil war arc shows captain america doing the same thing? Shut down suit, beat tony up.

Once again I mean this as a serious question as I don't faithfully Read ironman.

It took Vision (A Tony creation) to shut down the suit. Do yo not remember the beginning of Civil War, where Iron Man's suit memorized Cap's combat sequence and beat him unconscious.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: I think she is the best fighter because she is on bats+ level but has superman like powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@bladestorke You mean to say Batman's agility and strength levels are superhuman? Cuz they're not. Spider Man is superhuman. Bruce is peak human, there's a big difference. Fighting with gods doesn't elevate you to a higher status that would give you an automatic edge over someone else. Iron Man has also fought with gods so there's that.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladestorke You mean to say Batman's agility and strength levels are superhuman? Cuz they're not. Spider Man is superhuman. Bruce is peak human, there's a big difference. Fighting with gods doesn't elevate you to a higher status that would give you an automatic edge over someone else. Iron Man has also fought with gods so there's that.

That is very true, many people put him at super levels but he is not.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladestorke: Batman wouldn't even be able to take Spider-Man, Spider-Man hurts himself punching Iron-Man so i've heard and Spider-Man is in the 10 tonne range. Batman at his VERY best would be around 1.5 tonnes without any augmentations, Iron-Man is at least in the 50 tonne range. Iron-Man would end the fight in one-shot.

Batman fanboys will say Batman all the time, Realistically Iron-Man thrashes him...

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps. Another Bat Fan Induced Stupidity thread that needs to be put down like a rabid dog.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jnr6lil: so vision created that shut down sequence? Also the second part of my question was how did cap knock off Tony's face plate with a punch?'

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drache64: Yes Vision, sent a droid on Tony's armor that shut it down. And Cap knocked it off by constantly bashing a defunct suit with his shield.